Ninja Legacies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Legacies

A free, forum based, Non-Canon Naruto RP set years after the series. Things are still about the same, with some differences, see within for what they are.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Ninja Legacies is in the process of being revived! Please stay with us, and be prepared for some changes to the site! Thank you -Ninja Legacies Admin Trio
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Osaru
Kane Ontaru-Reserved- I_vote_lcapKane Ontaru-Reserved- I_voting_barKane Ontaru-Reserved- I_vote_rcap 
Doom Kitty
Kane Ontaru-Reserved- I_vote_lcapKane Ontaru-Reserved- I_voting_barKane Ontaru-Reserved- I_vote_rcap 
pioneercadet
Cassus
Baki
Minoru
Garnurk
Living Spirit Reborn
Jsalos
~Cipher~
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 144 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:09 pm
Latest topics
» Character Template
Kane Ontaru-Reserved- EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:10 pm by Osaru

» Hello
Kane Ontaru-Reserved- EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:24 am by Drac

» Um. . . o,e
Kane Ontaru-Reserved- EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:09 am by Doom Kitty

» Battle of the Gods! (Tournament, Off-RPG)
Kane Ontaru-Reserved- EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:07 am by Osaru

» back baby!
Kane Ontaru-Reserved- EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 9:50 pm by Osaru

» *sigh* I guess this is it...
Kane Ontaru-Reserved- EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 6:02 pm by Osaru

» OMGOMGOMGOMG
Kane Ontaru-Reserved- EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 7:25 am by pioneercadet

» Important Notice About Chakra!
Kane Ontaru-Reserved- EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 8:54 am by Doom Kitty

» Tadao Masanori (WIP)
Kane Ontaru-Reserved- EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 12:46 am by Oblivion

Affiliates
free forum

Kane Ontaru-Reserved-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kane Ontaru

Kane Ontaru

Kane Ontaru-Reserved- Empty
PostSubject: Kane Ontaru-Reserved-   Kane Ontaru-Reserved- EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 2:44 pm

Application Format
-------------------------
Character Name: Kane Ontaru
Ryou: 200 Ryou
Clan: Ontaru
Elemental Affinity:Metal
Specialties:Taijutsu;Kenjutsu;Ninjutsu
Starting Equipment:
10x Shurikens
10x Kunai
10x Smoke Bombs

Physical Description:
Kane Ontaru-Reserved- Narume
Kane is about 6'1,and standing on about 168 pounds. His face is rather sad, his most commonly emotion is just not even an emotion. He don't laugh or jokes about anything. His eyes are light brown, his hair is about shoulder level in lenght and it has a white blonde color into it. His skin color is slightly tanned, more white though. His usual clothes are clothes you wouldnt want to see soemone with it. As he has been picked on by his way of getting dressed. He wears a plain black t shirt and underneath it a fish net of metal to protect himself from minor attacks. In top of his shirt he wears a long gray jacket which covers most of his body parts, such as arms and chest.The jacket is gray and has underlines in the color of black and green. Just about his wrist he tends to wears a metal structure around it. His pants are just simply black ith green unlines on it. As you can see by both his shoulders he tends to have his clan symbol on it, in wich he takes pride on everyday on his life. He also tend to carry his giant sized katanas which weights about 25 pounds each. They aren't much of a cutting blade because they do not have a blade but they are more of a destructive weapon which carries alot of power behind it.
Personality:
Kane is really boring, this is the only word that can really explain him and his emotions. He have no fun at all,and if he do it would be while battling. Although a quite and laid back kind of guy, his personality changes as he battles. His more into it,and likes to play with their foes. Although he doesnt show it by giving you a statement or an emotion, he shows it by only playing and toying with you all the times. He gives no emotions whatsoever, he lives by himself as he dont really cares for nobody. If he ever do soemthing for somebody it would be because it was stated on a mission, or because he feels pity for him.
History:
Kane was born in the Fire country. The hidden leaf village,born between a small family when the leaf was still a small place. Just a normal child borned between the family. A family of great blacksmiths and crafworkers. A family with a great ability,and were known in every place they went to. The night was very dark no clouds and not a single moon that shunned upon the mother giving birth. Just after a few hours Kane was born, he was just a normal kid.A normal kid who absorbed metals into his body. He grew up with his mother and father. His mother and father being two succesful jounins in the village raised Kane to be a ninja also. Everything seemed easy as from that point. At the age of 6 Kane had already mastered the basic ninja tools to use,but yet still not in the academy. At this point he had quite mastered his kekkei genkai, in which much people didnt which to use for the likes of being a ninja. Kane trained every week afternoon with his dad or mother whichever was available at the time. Although sometimes he had to work alone, often his family were on mission so yet he stayed alone practicing until he dropped and couldn't no more. He worked at his own shop trying to earn his own Ryou, by himelf he worked and prepared special swords using hius own metal from his body. Making even stronger metals to make swords and other weapons which were utile to other ninjas. He was already a blacksmith too. Although his life much rounded itself with training and jobs and the ninja life. He had no fun for himself. He had everything to do with their family or clan,or maybe the ninja life.

Sample Role-Play:
Chakra:
Jutsu Known
Name:
Type:
Element:
Requirments:
Description:
Base Chakra Cost:

Last edited by Kane Ontaru on Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:48 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Osaru
Admin
Admin
Osaru

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
Kane Ontaru-Reserved- Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Kane Ontaru-Reserved- Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)
Ryou: 200
Affiliation: Seven Deadly Sins

Kane Ontaru-Reserved- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kane Ontaru-Reserved-   Kane Ontaru-Reserved- EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 4:29 pm

And Staff members. Next time plz only make a topic here if your actually making a character...
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Deadwood_Zen

Kane Ontaru-Reserved-
Page 1 of 1