Ninja Legacies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Legacies

A free, forum based, Non-Canon Naruto RP set years after the series. Things are still about the same, with some differences, see within for what they are.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Ninja Legacies is in the process of being revived! Please stay with us, and be prepared for some changes to the site! Thank you -Ninja Legacies Admin Trio
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Osaru
Update to Chakra and Money system: Important! I_vote_lcapUpdate to Chakra and Money system: Important! I_voting_barUpdate to Chakra and Money system: Important! I_vote_rcap 
Doom Kitty
Update to Chakra and Money system: Important! I_vote_lcapUpdate to Chakra and Money system: Important! I_voting_barUpdate to Chakra and Money system: Important! I_vote_rcap 
pioneercadet
Cassus
Baki
Minoru
Garnurk
Living Spirit Reborn
Jsalos
~Cipher~