Ninja Legacies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Legacies

A free, forum based, Non-Canon Naruto RP set years after the series. Things are still about the same, with some differences, see within for what they are.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Ninja Legacies is in the process of being revived! Please stay with us, and be prepared for some changes to the site! Thank you -Ninja Legacies Admin Trio
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Osaru
Ryuki Kazuki I_vote_lcapRyuki Kazuki I_voting_barRyuki Kazuki I_vote_rcap 
Doom Kitty
pioneercadet
Cassus
Baki
Minoru
Garnurk
Living Spirit Reborn
Jsalos
~Cipher~
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 144 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:09 pm
Latest topics
» Character Template
Ryuki Kazuki EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:10 pm by Osaru

» Hello
Ryuki Kazuki EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:24 am by Drac

» Um. . . o,e
Ryuki Kazuki EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:09 am by Doom Kitty

» Battle of the Gods! (Tournament, Off-RPG)
Ryuki Kazuki EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:07 am by Osaru

» back baby!
Ryuki Kazuki EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 9:50 pm by Osaru

» *sigh* I guess this is it...
Ryuki Kazuki EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 6:02 pm by Osaru

» OMGOMGOMGOMG
Ryuki Kazuki EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 7:25 am by pioneercadet

» Important Notice About Chakra!
Ryuki Kazuki EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 8:54 am by Doom Kitty

» Tadao Masanori (WIP)
Ryuki Kazuki EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 12:46 am by Oblivion

Affiliates
free forum

Ryuki Kazuki

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kibaka

Ryuki Kazuki Empty
PostSubject: Ryuki Kazuki   Ryuki Kazuki EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 6:58 pm

Character Name: Kazuki Ryuki

Ryou: Everyone starts with 200.

Village: Konohagakure no Sato

Clan: No clan

Elemental Affinity: Earth

Specialties:

-Main: Fuuinjutsu
-1st Sub: Weaponry
-2nd Sub: Ninjutsu

Starting Equipment:

One Tanto
One Pair of gauntlets(with contractable claws that reach out an inch)
One amegakure style weapon umbrella(detachable base, which becomes a bamboo staff. Bamboo staff has a concealed sword underneath. The umbrella can be used for the senbon shower jutsu)
One whip(30 m long)
One pair of spiked shoes(spikes are contactable)
Three vials of pH 3 acid(each hold 200 ml)
5x exploding tags
7x blank square pieces of paper(for fuuinjutsus)
5x shuriken
3x kunai

Physical Description:
He has two clear grey eyes which have an affectionate, but calculating look. He is above the average height for his age and his large build makes him seem much more dangerous than he really is. He has straight, jet black hair which reaches up to his chin. It doesn't fall around his face, so it doesn't require much maintenance. His olive-tanned skin is a light brown shade. His strong arms have surprisingly agile fingers, and his wrists are covered in a single strap of paper.
Usually, he wears green, loose trousers and a tight hugging short sleeve shirt made of a velvety material. His black shirt has the moon symbols on it. All his shirts have the a moon symbol(depending on the phase of the moon) on the left shoulder, and his personal crest on his back. On cold days he wears an open black jacket with his crest on the back. underneath he wears a white shirt.
his personal crest is (on a black background)
Ryuki Kazuki Fumo_c10

History:
Spoiler:

Personality:

Kazuki is an affectionate, soft person, despite his large stature. He has a quick mind as agile as his hands, and emphasizes with most people. He laughs when he can, and is the more cheery out of the twins. He has close friendships, but he doesn't reveal many things about himself or his secrets. He keeps other people's secrets, and gossip tends to annoy him. His anger is rare, and he doesn't outwardly show negative emotions. He gets along well with children and animals, and is friendly with many people. Kazuki is quite laid back, and prefers not to take control of things, unless he really has to. He constantly practises fuuins on blank paper, as much as his weapons. He enjoys lolling about with kitao, and he generally is more outwardly open about his feelings and relaxed when around his sister(Kitao)
Dislikes: Arrogance, Gossip, Loud noises and Fire.

Sample Roleplay:
Karu stalked the dark figure, taking extreme action not to make a noise. He usually stayed around this area when he didn't want to talk to anyone. No one had ever been here. There was never a single footprint; never any bent over blades of grass; not a single strand of of fabric on the trees that hadn't been his. The only things here should have been birds, untouched forest and him. He had been shadowing them for the best part of few hours now. They seemed to be going in no discernible direction, and didn't seem to be doing anything. Strangest of all, they left no tracks. There was nothing that the unusual...thing left behind. Was it even a person? Suddenly they stopped.
Karu's heart raced as he thought he had been caught. The person turned around. All he could see was a dark cloak. A large hood draped around his head, and it lifted a single finger. Towards him. Karu heard rumbling. It was a sickening sound. It was worse than the hungry cries of any demon that could haunt his dreams. He turned, to see what made the noise. Silence came.
It was deadly quiet. No birds sang. No wind blew. A lone cloud blanketed the sun, leaving cold air behind.
What had happened? No one was here. Karu tried to get his bearings, but none of the surrounding area made sense. He was lost, completely disorientated. This wasn't right. He had to...had to...Karu's body wavered, and he shook his head.
Something important had just happened. What was it? He scratched his head confusedly, and walked slowly through the trees.
Karu only realised what had just happened as he tumbled into the large, leaf covered pit that was there to trap him.

---
Chakra: This will be filled out by whoever approves your character based on the character themselves and their proficiencies.

Jutsu Known: Mods/Admins will tell you how much you can have depending on your character's ninja rank and general aptitude.

Whatever jutsus you choose will have to go by the following template:
Name:
Type:
Element:
Requirements:
Description:
Base Chakra Cost:
Back to top Go down

Ryuki Kazuki
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Legacies :: Creations Area :: Character Creation-