Ninja Legacies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Legacies

A free, forum based, Non-Canon Naruto RP set years after the series. Things are still about the same, with some differences, see within for what they are.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Ninja Legacies is in the process of being revived! Please stay with us, and be prepared for some changes to the site! Thank you -Ninja Legacies Admin Trio
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Osaru
Kouin Kokugen I_vote_lcapKouin Kokugen I_voting_barKouin Kokugen I_vote_rcap 
Doom Kitty
pioneercadet
Cassus
Baki
Minoru
Garnurk
Living Spirit Reborn
Jsalos
~Cipher~
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 144 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:09 pm
Latest topics
» Character Template
Kouin Kokugen EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:10 pm by Osaru

» Hello
Kouin Kokugen EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:24 am by Drac

» Um. . . o,e
Kouin Kokugen EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:09 am by Doom Kitty

» Battle of the Gods! (Tournament, Off-RPG)
Kouin Kokugen EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:07 am by Osaru

» back baby!
Kouin Kokugen EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 9:50 pm by Osaru

» *sigh* I guess this is it...
Kouin Kokugen EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 6:02 pm by Osaru

» OMGOMGOMGOMG
Kouin Kokugen EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 7:25 am by pioneercadet

» Important Notice About Chakra!
Kouin Kokugen EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 8:54 am by Doom Kitty

» Tadao Masanori (WIP)
Kouin Kokugen EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 12:46 am by Oblivion

Affiliates
free forum

Kouin Kokugen

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
~Cipher~

Kouin Kokugen Empty
PostSubject: Kouin Kokugen   Kouin Kokugen EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 10:22 pm

General Information:
Name: Kouin Kokugen

Nickname/Alias: Zero, Dead Space

Weight: 134lbs

Height: 5'10"

Looks: Kouin Kokugen NagatoFuuma
Kouin being 16 has much of the common characteristics of an average teenager. His body is fit but not built and he is slim in size, standing at only five foot ten inches. His hair is jet black and long in the front and short in the back. The front bangs come down over his face and are often seen covering the right side of his face. Because of this you are only able to see his left eye, which is different in appearance from the typical human eye. His eye color is normally a goldish yellow color that turns red when he activates his Kekkei Genkai. His skin is a bit of a palish white due to his growing up in the Rain Country and is rather cold to the touch, though it is not sure as to why.

Attire: Kouin Kokugen 5151676_71011
Kouin's attire is pretty basic, resembling much of that of a common villager. He wears a black and white robe and very light shinobi chain mail. Though this chain mail doesn't protect from much it allows Kouin to move quickly and still protect him to some kind of degree. This also allows him to remain flexible and comfortable when in or out of battle. Around his waist he wears a white sash with a black strip in the middle and his leggings are nothing more than black villager pants. For foot wear Kouin wears typical commoner sandals. When it is cold out or raining, Kouin is often seen wearing his black cloak. The last article of attire Kouin wears is his old Rain Village Headband, which has a scratch through the symbol symbolizing his leave of the village. This however is often obstructed from view due to his long bangs, which cover most of his headband. It is also seen of Kouin to carry umbrellas on his back that he uses for weapons, along with a large supply of sendon.

Personality: Kouin is a very complex individual who has many sides to his personality. The most dominate trait to him that influences his personality the most would be the fact that he is highly intelligent, possessing a genius-level intellect, and is capable of devising and executing strategies with incredible speed and precision. This gives Kouin great leadership abilities and allows him to be very effective in the heat of battle or on the sidelines. Also his physical prowess is also affected by his intelligence. This allows him to be an excellent shinobi. Kouin also, like most other members of the Kokugen clan, has a great understanding of politics. This will later lead to a future life for him as a political leader. But of course there are other traits to Kouin as well, one being his kindness and understanding. Kouin believes in a strong theory of peace and happiness that he has developed with the thought of the future and change. This is manipulated from the current changes and political mission on the Kokugen Officials that are already in office, though Kouin doesn’t agree with all of their decisions involving the Rain Country and its people.

Another trait about Kouin that is seen later on is his ability to persuade and manipulate people into following him and his plans. Kouin is also willing to do whatever it takes to accomplish his goal, even if it means lying to his followers and using people as bait for the outcome he desires. However, he has trouble putting those he is close to in harms way for the sake of his goal, which is a weakness as a commander but a remnant of his humanity and sanity. This will change later though as his clan soon becomes his enemy and his alliances change. Once this happens, Kouin’s personality towards humans change and become based on the idea of what would be better for the world then just his people. This is influenced by a twisted idea of self-righteousness and peace, which just ends with violence and blood. These very ideas also become a mask that hides his true intentions later on which are still unknown, even to him.

Before the drastic changes within Kouin’s life, his existence and self being are fueled by the ideas of revenge. Due to the murder of his parents and other clan members, Kouin wishes to destroy the Rain Countries government and Daimyo and replace it with the Kokugen officials. This revenge and ideas for the future are initially placed there by the Kokugen Officials themselves, though the plots and vows of revenge are his own. Another facture of such involvement with his clan is the fact of his pride and concepts of what is fair in the world. It is this irrationality that can often conflict with his normal level headiness and reason, which can cause him to become filled with rage and seek the destruction of his enemies at any cost. This will fuel him even more as a child as he works his way up in the world and will be even more relied on when he later seeks revenge on his clan and family.

Clan Information

Clan Name: Kokugen

Kekei Genkai: The Kokugen is a very unique kekkei genkai that holds many forms. Often remaining dormant within the user till they turn about twelve, Kokugen members often unlock what power they have. Each Kokugen member has a different ability in which is unique to them. These abilities can be anything from being able to control the minds of others to reading their thoughts. It has also been known that some members have abilities like rewriting memories and supplementing new ones. However Kouin has an ability that is unique to him.

Kouin's Kokugen trait is that he has the ability to suspend the subjective sense of time of everyone within a given range. Those under its effect are frozen in place for the duration of its activation. Its range is determined at activation; while no upper limit is given, it can at least reach several hundred meters. Physical obstacles or electronic equipment do not hinder its effectiveness, nor does it require eye contact. The same people can be frozen repeatedly.

But there are disadvantages to Kouin's Kokugen as well. Though it may be able to freeze people in place it is unable to stop inanimate objects or physical phenomena such as speed and momentum(for example, it can neither stop a clock nor a projectile in mid-flight such as a kunai or projectile jutsu). But this isn't the most devastating of Kouin's Kokugen. The biggest problem with it is that every time Kouin uses his Kokugen, his heart stops when he uses it, limiting its activation to short bursts. The range also determines the amount of strain it puts on him. So the longer, farther, and more often Kouin uses his Kokugen, the more strain it puts on his heart. This can lead to not just his body taking a damaging toll but if his heart is strained to much then he will die. (Note: This doesn't effect time itself but only effects the subjective sense of time, which means that time only seems to freeze within the range of the Kokugen's activation. Those outside the activation will still be able to move and once Kouin releases his Kokugen's effects, those trapped within the activated zone will be able to move as well. Kouin can only activate the Kokugen once at a time, meaning he can't create two seperate fields to freeze people).

Kokugen's Appearance when activated: Kouin Kokugen SC1129pwn2

Clan Symbol: Kouin Kokugen Symbol-1

Clan History: The Kokugen clan has existed within the Rain Country for the last hundred years. During this time they have become most functioning within the Rain Village and their government. Though it is unknown as to why they hold such an influence within the country. The name Kokugen is really not the clan’s original name. The actual name seems to have been forgotten due to reasons unknown. The name Kokugen that they now bare is really the name of their Kekkei Genkai. The Kokugen is a Doujutsu that manifests within different members of the clan. This Doujutsu is what has made the Kokugen clan become such a large influence in the Rain Country.

Over the many years in which the clan has existed within the country, the number of shinobi that the clan has produced over the years has been slim, being that most of they usually are seen taking seats within government. It has been counted and recorded though that all members of the Kokugen clan that has become a shinobi of the Rain Village has held high ranks and have had excellent status as ninja, being extremely skilled in their field. Once again this is due to their Kokugen, which powers are still mostly unknown of due to the Kokugen clan keeping information on it so tight. It is unknown if the members of the clan that are in government are responsible for this or if the leader of the village wanted to keep it secret. Commonly others that have worked with Kokugen shinobi are either found dead or disappear without a trace. This is also unknown as to why this is but it is suspected that the Kokugen officials might have something to do with it.

Over the last forty or so years the clan has been becoming more involved and powerful. Their numbers are increasing but are still small compared to other such clans of history, having only about twenty to thirty people in their clan. It is unknown if all members have the traits of the Kokugen or not but like most other things about the clan, it is keep secret. Even with so many mysteries about this clan existing, nobody really sees them or points them out due to the problems that the Rain Country faces. Weakened because of war and power struggles, the country itself has become shaky and unruly. This only made the Kokugen clan’s influence within government even stronger. By slowly gaining the trust of the people and politically overpowering the other members of government, the Kokugen clan has started to spread its power all across the country.

This time period was known as the New Era of Rain. During this time it seemed that the Kokugen clan became the lead power of the Rain Country and its government, though the Daimyo and Amekage still existed within the country and village. These positions the Kokugen clan found that they couldn’t replace due to the problems still within the country. Also the military strength required would be far too much for the Kokugen clan to create at the moment. To prevent chaos the clan, Daimyo, and Amekage all decided to work together to make the Rain Country strong and prosperous.

Years passed and the country seemed to become just what the leaders had planned. The country had become more stable and the Rain Village was gaining strength, though it wouldn’t be able to compare itself to that of other major ninja villages, it was still impressive compared to its size. The new era created after the Last Great Shinobi War had seemed to be stable and the Rain Country was now a stable piece of it. But this peace didn’t stop the Kokugen clan from becoming more and more powerful. Soon enough they filled just about all the positions within government, other than the groups of nobles that were under their command, and became the leading body of government within the Rain Village. This made them a formidable opponent for either the Daimyo or the Amekage, but the difference with them is that they had the people on their side.

Currently the goal of the Kokugen clan is simple. They wish to gain total control over the Rain Country and the Daimyo and Amekage can see this, however they wouldn’t dare challenge them on it, they can merely watch and keep their positions strong with the power they still have. However even the most powerful of clans have their problems and recently they have been having trouble with one of the youngest members of the clan. Kouin Kokugen, a young shinobi of the Rain Village has been seen as a possible threat or weapon for the clan. It is known within the clan that Kouin doesn’t meet the needed role that they intended for him though. This being the case the clans leaders have devised a plot to gain further control over the Rain Country and Kouin is the lead piece in their plan.

Rank Information

Village: Konohagakure no Sato

Skill Information

Skill Specialty:
Main: Kekkei Genkai/Doujutsu
Secondary: Ninjutsu

Chakra:

Ryou: (However much you wish to give me)

Last edited by ~Cipher~ on Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
~Cipher~

Kouin Kokugen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kouin Kokugen   Kouin Kokugen EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 10:23 pm

Jutsus:

Basic Jutsu:
Spoiler:

Wind Jutsu:
Spoiler:

Water Jutsu:
Spoiler:

Other Jutsu:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
~Cipher~

Kouin Kokugen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kouin Kokugen   Kouin Kokugen EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 10:24 pm

Elemental Affinity: Water, Wind

Special Characteristics: Kouin doesn't seem to be all that much out of the ordinary. They only thing that really stands out about him is his eyes, being normally a goldish color and red when he activates his Kekkei Genkai. Note when Kouin uses his Kokugen it only activates in his right eye, which is covered by his hair, so instead of people directly seeing the eye itself they merely see the red glow before becoming frozen.

Rp Sample/History

RP Sample: Note: This is not one of this character.

Cold and misty the morning was as Seth awoke from his slumber. He sat up from the hammock in which he fell asleep in. He blinked a few times and got up from the hammock. He was wondering how many days he had been asleep; had to be more than two. He walked to the other side of the room, grabbing his pants and slinging them over his shoulder as he made his way out the door. It was time for him to start his daily ritual of getting up, taking a bath in the hot spring, and then making his daily trip to the village. The spirits that also lived within the temple in which Seth had made his home also were following their daily ritual. The Shojos were giggling at Seth as they watched him walking to the hot springs. The Hantulangsuirs were chasing each other around the cooking quarters while the Mononokes were preparing Seth's breakfast. The only thing out of place was the Kubikajiri, who often tried to eat Seth's head off each morning but would never succeed, which didn't bother either Seth or the Kubikajiri because it had become more like a game these days. Never the less it was a normal average day.

When Seth made it to the washroom where the hot spring was he noticed some voices coming from inside. He opened the door and found the Mystics there, chatting and joking around. When Seth entered the room they all turned to him and greeted him as they always did and asked him to join them. Seth nodded and stepped into the hot spring, resting back against the side, his arms resting on the rim of the spring. The water was nice and warm as always and had a calming, restful spell about it. This was the part of the morning that all of Seth's stress was released from the previous day. Whilst he sat in the hot springs he chatted with the Mystics and made jokes. They were the closest thing to friends that Seth had. Once he was done with his bath he wished the Mystics a good day and made his way back to his room. As he made his way back he was jumped by the Kubikajiri. Seth, being the man he was quickly caught it before its large jaw, filled with razor sharp fangs, closed in on his head. He then tossed it a few feet to the side. The Kubikajiri twisted around so it would land on its feet and smiled a big toothed smile at Seth. He nodded at the Kubikajiri and then continued on his way, knowing that they would play the same game again tomorrow.

Once he got back to his room, Seth grabbed his custom commoner Gi and Gi pants. He often wore these vestments when lounging around the temple but today he was feeling more relaxed then normal. He then grabbed his straw hat and picked up his supply bag. Though Seth didn't need to eat or drink, he had become accustomed to it after centuries of living in the mortal realm. He then walked his way to the edge of the temple and started walking towards the village.

After about an hour of walking, Seth had reached the village. He showed his ID to the guards outside and the allowed him entry. They all knew that it was Seth because he would walk to the village just about everyday or two, but none the less rules were rules. The village was just as busy as it normally would be. People were running errands and shops were open and making business. Everyone was just going by their normal day plan. Seth also ran by a day plan. Every time he went to town he would first buy what food and materials he needed. Then once his shopping was done he would stop at the tea shop and enjoy a nice cup of tea. After that he would check his mail and then go home, unless called upon the Mizukage for a mission. Then based on what happens from there he would go back to the temple and then repeat this process again within a day or two. That was how Seth lived, which was just about no different than any other member of the village. So as planned he picked up what materials and groceries he needed and headed for the tea shop. When he stepped into the small but busy little tea shack right away one of the waitresses saw him and greeted him. She brought him to an empty table and being that Seth was such a well known costumer, the waitress asked him if he was having the usual and he merely nodded. She then giggled at him and went off to get his order. The time was 11:05AM. Seth had never really paid much attention to it, or maybe he did and just forgot over such a long period of time but he had sat at the same table at the same time and ordered the same drink for the last four years. This didn't bother him in the least but it hadn't come to his attention until today. He would have explored deeper into his thoughts about this but they were interrupted when the waitress came by with his tea. She placed his order on the table and smiled at him. Then with a cute little giggle she hurried over to serve another customer. It was clear to Seth that the waitress had a thing for him. That was the obvious thing, it was also obvious that she had first started working there about three to fours years ago, when Seth joined the Mist Village. He remembered the day when he first walked into the tea shop and placed him order. It was the same thing he had ordered today and it was from the same waitress. Usually such trivial things wouldn't float around in Seth's mind but today it seemed like his mind was overly active. He guessed it was merely his minds way of stating that Seth was starting to become to much like a human. Now that he though of it he couldn't remember the last time he had passed judgment on a lost soul to end his punishment. It had probably been about six months since his last soul, far to long if he wanted to end his banishment. But just then, as he sipped his tea quietly and watched the cute waitress run from table to table taking orders, he wondered if he even wanted to end his banishment.
Back to top Go down
~Cipher~

Kouin Kokugen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kouin Kokugen   Kouin Kokugen EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 10:25 pm

Rp sample and history

History:

Birth Arc:

Sixteen years ago a boy name Kouin Kokugen was born into the Kokugen clan of the Rain Country. Little did the world know that this boy would become a key piece in the struggle for control in the Rain Country. Over the last hundred years the Rain Country has been stuck between a power struggle between the Kokugen clan, Amekage, and the Daimyo of the Rain Country, and with the latest Great Shinobi War leaving the Rain Country in shaky condition, this power struggle will most likely decide who will control the Country. Little did the young boy known as Kouin know that he would become a weapon within this power struggle to determine the winner and ruler of the Rain Country.

Kouin would grow up as any other boy in the Rain Village would. He attended school and played with others, he followed what his parents said and was respectful and polite, and he was possibly the only boy in the entire village who was born into nobility. This however changed when an unexplained assault on his home and family rose up from the shadows. Out of no where guards and shinobi appeared and started to clear out some of the Kokugen members. Their orders..to kill every single person they could before the Kokugen officials could stage a counter attack. It would be the first assault on the Kokugen clan that was to determine the power struggle between the three governing bodies. Of course to Kouin it just seemed like bloody murder. During this assault many of Kouin's friends were killed, including his parents, who went down fighting to protect their clan along with other clan members. However Kouin's parents as well as other who were killed that dreadful day were members of the clan who had not discovered their Kokugen abilities, if they had any at all. The massacre spread quickly and Kouin managed to keep himself alive by blending in with the dead bodies of his friends and parents. An incident that would later cause Kouin much trauma when he would become older. Once Kokugen shinobi arrived at the scenes it had already been to late. The massacre had already ended and the attackers had already fled the scene, though it was clear who was responsible for such a thing. being that there was nothing that they could do the Kokugen clan members checked for survivors. The only one they had managed to find was a small boy who was in such a state of shock that during the massacre he had managed to awaken his Kokugen to the second degree. Being the only survivor Kouin was brought to the Kokugen officials for testing and medical treatment.

For weeks Kouin laid within medical treatment, dreaming the dreaded nightmare that was the death of his friends and family, this a mere boy of the age of six and he had already lost everything close to him. But one day he got tired of sulking in his sleep and woke up. Finding himself in a hospital bed, that was under the complete protection of the Kokugen clan, Kokugen wondered where he was. His first tough was whether or not he was dead. This of course he found out wasn't true and then he moved on to his next question of where was he. Of course Kouin would have tried to find out if his body hadn't been bed stricken for so long. Kouin, finding that he couldn't move so well, called for help as any child would. A nurse appeared only moments later and with excitement in her eyes she ran off to get the doctors. Later on Kouin would find out everything that had happened and how he was the only survivor. This broke Kouin and threw him into a deep mixture of sadness and hatred. At that moment he was confronted by the Kokugen officials, who where the ones who pulled the strings of the clan and were also Kouin's older siblings and family members. They promised Kouin that he would get revenge on the person who had ordered the massacre that killed their family. After that point, Kouin was in the grasps of the Kokugen leaders and would be later used as a weapon for their gain.

Academy Arc:

Over the next few years after the Kokugen massacre, Kouin was enrolled in the Rain Villages ninja academy. This was because Kouin wanted nothing more than to get revenge for the death of his parents and he planned on doing so through learning how to be a ninja. Of course the Kokugen officials arranged this, being that their plans required Kouin to become a shinobi so they could use him better as a weapon to change the tables on the Daimyo and Amekage. For the next few years Kouin worked hard so that he could become stronger and more skilled. He wanted nothing more than that and being so he was bond to obtain it. For three years Kouin trained with other kids his age. Learning all of the things it took to become a shinobi. The constant studying and training left almost no time for Kouin to make friends, though he did manage to make a few. It was this small connection to people that most likely allowed Kouin to remain human and not just some weapon in the makings for the Kokugen clan. It didn't take long for Kouin to gain better control of his Kekkei Genkai either, having discovering it during the Kokugen Massacre.

This strange power known as the Kokugen would become Kouin’s most valuable weapon in time, being able to free the very sense of time. Later on Kouin would explore these powers and discover its weaknesses but he was too young currently to do so. Over time Kouin started to move up in his class, becoming the top of his class due to his strenuous training and studies. The Kokugen officials promoted this and Kouin’s older siblings would often help him study. They would also put him through more training with his Kokugen, increasing his abilities and understanding of how to use it best. This was the first step in shaping Kouin as a weapon. At the end of Kouin’s three years within the academy, he was finally ready to graduate. Of course this Kouin passed his tests and scored quite high on all of them, but being that the Rain Village was under the Amekages command, Kouin was going to be failed anyway. The Kokugen officials were already prepared for such a act though and countered it through political action, which allowed Kouin to pass through based on his test scores and records over the past three years. The Amekage was angered about such an action but couldn’t deny that he had lost this round. The boy would pass into genin rank and be placed into a team as any other genin would.
Back to top Go down
~Cipher~

Kouin Kokugen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kouin Kokugen   Kouin Kokugen EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 10:25 pm

Genin Arc:

When Kouin became a genin he was as happy as any other student. He wore his headband with a feeling of victory, as if he was playing some sort of game and the headband was his prize. He was even happier when he heard that his friends from the academy also had passed and that he would be teamed up with them under the same sensei. All of this of course made the Kokugen officials happy. That day the second stage of their plan would go into motion.

Not to long after Kouin became a genin he started going on missions, lead by his sensei Mizo Nagatsuhi. At first the missions were pretty basic. Deliveries and clean up around the village and of course the typical drills they had to go through as genin. These drills however were recently new, being developed shortly after the end of the last great shinobi war. They focused on a genins code of action as to if the village was attacked. It was their job to assist in the safe movement of citizens to safe houses stationed around the village. Real basic stuff for a genin to be doing. Kouin and his team really weren't expected to do anything all that dangerous though since they were genin. Also being this era being one of piece it was even less likely to find dangerous missions at all, which was a good thing by economic standards. But life for shinobi were becoming very boring. Of course though the world wasn't entirely rid of its dangers and violence. After all there is always someone who tries to take advantage of times of peace and more so there was still the dangerous power struggle between the Daimyo, Amekage, and Kokugen officials and leaders, though that was not as displayed as other problems. Matter of fact it didn't seem like much of a power struggle at all was happening within the Rain Country. This however was not true in the slightest.

As time passed the hidden tension between the three started to grow, the Kokugen clan still holding the memories of the brutal attack on their clan by the Amekage and Daimyo and preparations for revenge were already in the planning. Kouin didn't know it yet but he was the first key to the revenge, being that he was a shinobi in the Rain Village. The rest would merely play out as he got older. As Kouin grew up as a genin of the Rain Village he and his team had trained hard and had qualified to join the Chunnin exams. Of course this excited Kouin and the others but under the excitement was a goal. Kouin knew that this was a test of his revenge. To gain his revenge on the Rain Village and the Daimyo he would first have to pass every obstetrical in his way and the Chunnin exams were no different. So at the age of twelve, Kouin and his teammates set off to take the Chunnin exams.

Chuunin Exams Arc:

The chunnin exams were being held in Konoha, which wasn't all that far from the Rain Village. This was good because it wouldn't take long for Kouin and his team to arrive there. This would allow them to rest up for the exams and go over things and make strategies for the exam, though they didn't know exactly what kind of tests they would be doing basic team tactics were always good to go over. Kouin of course was team leader due to his skill and intelligence and his teammates were no lousy ninja either. Being this it was almost certain that they would get pass or at least get high grades. However way they would be scored Kouin and his friends weren't all that nervous. So with a good amount of confidence in their abilities and some good heads on their shoulders, Kouin and his team left for Konoha. Leaving the rain Village as genin to return as chunnin. Certain enough a few days after Kouin and his team left the Rain Village they arrived at Konoha and within Konoha the Lead Village. Kouin knew of Konoha and the Leaf Village and of the Fourth Great Shinobi War. They all knew but no grudges were held, what happened in the past was in the past and there was no changing it. Besides the Rain Country had managed to get back on its feet and was now even stronger than it was then, the question in Kouin's mind was just how it would be after the power struggle came to an end and who would be the victor. There was no doubt in his mind that he would win in the end though, after all his whole meaning of existence was in the hatred he held and his vows of revenge, and it would be those very vows that would allow him to win and pass the chunnin exams.

As it turned out when they arrived it had seemed that they were a little early for the exams, which was ok for Kouin and the others because they had a feeling they would be early. So with the free time they had they decided to travel around the Leaf Village and see what was just so great about it that it was one of the Five Great Ninja Villages. They wouldn't spend all their time there doing this though for there was other competition there as well and Kouin was far more interested in what the Leaf ninja were like, after all the Leaf Village was known for its ninja and power and Kouin wanted to really put them to the test, and without a doubt he would soon be able to. After about two days in the Leaf Village the time for the chunnin exams had come and sure enough Kouin and his team were there are ready. Of course they weren't the only ones who were ready for the exams. When Kouin and the others entered the team meeting room they were surprised bout how many people were there, all except Kouin that is. He already figured that there was going to be a large audience there. After all all the ninja villages were putting their genin forward to become chunnin so it would be foolish to think that it wouldn't be highly populated. As they waited for instructions from who ever was in charge of this Kouin decided he would observe the competition. He watched closely as the others talked and watched the others. Not doubt some were out for blood but then again Kouin didn't have any problem spilling some blood, after all he had his goal to accomplish. By what he could see the others didn't seem to be all that strong, matter of fact if he wanted to he could probably kill them all right now but that would also have dangerous affects on him as well. Besides there was already nobody who could stop him as it was other than someone from his clan so it wouldn't matter whether or not Kouin killed them now or later. Just as he was getting bored a loud voice was heard. Everyone's attention turned to the front of the room and there stood the first proctor of the exam. The proctor introduced himself and explained exactly what everyone would be doing for the exams, that it would be broken up into three parts and that to move onto one they would have to pass the one that came previous to it. This a given either way though for everyone their knew just what the risk was of the chunnin exams. So with the the first part of the exam was on the way and Kouin was determined to pass it.
Back to top Go down
~Cipher~

Kouin Kokugen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kouin Kokugen   Kouin Kokugen EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 10:26 pm

The First Exam:

When it was time for Kouin and his team to take the first exam they were placed in a a large room with everyone else. They were told that they would be taking a written test as their first part of the exam. This test was meant to test their intelligence, which wouldn't hurt Kouin at all considering he was so smart but he wasn't sure how well his teammates would do. After all they were smart but not quite as smart as he was and they were told that if one of them failed then all of them would. There was also something about cheating but Kouin didn't listen to that so much. Either way Kouin would just have to see just how things played out. Once the proctor finished saying a few things they handed out the test. When Kouin got his test he quickly looked it over. He was surprised just how hard the questions were. But it wasn't himself that worried himself for he knew he would figure them out but his teammates he knew wouldn't be able to figure them out. He had to think of a way to transfer the answers to them without being caught. As he sat there and plotted he looked down at his paper. He just then got an idea. His teammates didn't need to take the test at all, only he did. With that he began with his test. It didn't take him to long to answer the questions to them. After about fifteen minutes he was done with them all and now all he had to do is transfer them over to his teammates. So with that he activated his Kokugen and with his power of created a field that encompassed the entire room. In that field everyone froze in place. Just then Kouin stood up and walked over to where one of his teammates was sitting. He then began copying his answer onto his teammates paper and then did the same with the other one. Soon enough both of his teammates answer sheets were done and he returned to his seat. Kouin then released the field and everyone was able to move again. Of course it nobody knew of what had just happened because of Kouin's Kokugen but that was the point. Even his teammates wouldn't know what had happened or that it took two tries for Kouin to fill out both of their papers, due to his Kokugen's weakness of stopping his heart when he used it. Either way though their answers were filled out and they would move onto the next part of the exam without flaw, which brought Kouin just a little bit closer to his goal. Once the test was done the proctor collected the tests and looked at them. From that point he failed those who failed to meet the requirement and those who passed got to move onto the next test. The one thing that the proctor did notice though was that out of all of the students that took the test, only three students managed to answer all the questions correctly and that team was Kouin's.

The Second Exam:

As those who passed the first part of the exam made their way to the second part of the exams, they met up with the next proctor. She looked over the group and then told them to follow her. As instructed the group followed and before they knew it they were in front of a large dark forest that was fenced off. One person asked if the forest was their next test and the proctor said with a sarcastic tone that it was. Then after answering the students question she began explaining to everyone just what they all would be doing for this part of the exam. It was relatively simple in the long run really. each team would receive a scroll and at some point while they were surviving inside the forest they would have t get another one. The catch was that they would have to get the opposite scroll though or they wouldn't pass. No matter what the catch this seemed easy for Kouin. When it came down to it he would simply use his Kokugen to grab another teams scroll, then after that they would be home free, just like with the first part of the exam. The only thing about this part of the test is that is lasted for three days within the forest that was labeled the Forest of Death and who knew what kind of creatures lived in there. Also Kouin was still slightly tired from using his Kokugen earlier and couldn't afford to use it to much. He also had to take into mind that there were other parts of the test he needed to get through and using his Kokugen to much so early could hinder his abilities later on in the exams. Once the briefing was over the proctor handed out the scrolls and made everyone sign a document that stated that we were aware that we could lose our lives during this test. Once the paperwork was taken care of each team would go to their assigned gate. Once everyone was at their assigned gate the proctor signaled the start of the exam and the teams ran into the forest, not knowing just what would await them inside.

Kouin and his team were one of the first readied teams, due to Kouin’s impatience with long awaited speeches and such when there is work to be done, and with doing so he wanted to try to get as much common ground as possible. This way he could better establish his plans for the exam. Unlike the first plan when all Kouin needed to do is copy his answers to his teammate’s paper, this one required another group of people to complete. Of course finding someone with the scroll they needed would be hard to do in such a large forest. This being the case Kouin figured on what would be the best place to stage an act to attract the other teams. Is spot would be the middle of the forest, once they got there it would be as easy as the first exam to pass. After all everyone had to go through the middle at some point; and there Kouin and his team would be waiting for them.

It didn’t take long for Kouin and his team to reach the middle of the forest and once they got there Kouin immediately started to inspect the area. He ordered his teammates to set up the needed traps and to get ready to put on a show. Their goal was to attract as many other teams as possible for the more teams they knocked out of the exams the less competition they would have to deal with later on. Once the traps were all set up, Kouin and his team all stood close together in the center. The area was very vacant of trees and there was little brush and tree cover around and above them. This allowed the sun to beam down rays of light that made the area light up and easy to see. This was the first factor in Kouin’s plan and the second they would create themselves. With that Kouin and his team started to set off paper bombs and other ninja tools that created a plenty of noise. This did exactly what Kouin wanted and soon enough a few teams showed up to check out what all the noise was about. Kouin and his teammates looked at the arriving genin and the genin did the same. There were about four teams there other than Kouin’s team and he knew that at least one of them had to have the scroll they needed. With that Kouin pulled a wire that set off a series of light bombs. At the moment Kouin and his team ducked and closed their eyes as the light bombs blinded the other genin teams. Once he knew they were blinded, Kouin placed his hands on the shoulders of his teammates and activated his Kokugen. This time he created a field that was large enough to trap all of the blinded genin teams. However Kouin, being that he was touching both of his teammates when he activated his Kokugen were not frozen. When they noticed what had happened they were surprised. They never before knew what Kouin’s Kokugen did up to this point, because they were frozen also when he would typically use it. This brought up questions but Kouin quickly told them to grab the scroll before Kouin would have to let the field release. Knowing that they didn’t have much time his teammates checked and found the scrolls they needed. But before they could grab all of the needed scrolls Kouin had to release the field. But this wasn’t a problem because he didn’t plan on holding all of them the entire time. As he released the field he pulled another wire. This caused nets to run up, which ended up capturing the still blinded genin. This allowed Kouin to use his Kokugen again which allowed his teammates to grab the other scrolls. Once they had all of the scrolls, Kouin and his team made a run for it, leaving the trapped genin behind. Once the Kokugen’s effects wore off Kouin and his team were gone. The genin were trapped in the nets and they had no idea what had just happened other than that they had ran into some sort of trap.

Once Kouin and his team were far enough away they decided it would be a good time to find a place to set up camp. They managed to find a stream where there were fish and clean water and being so they set up camp. Kouin then looked at the scrolls they had collected. They had three heaven scrolls and two earth scrolls, which created two sets and one left over. Seeing that they only needed one pair they could use the others as bargaining tools to keep out of trouble. After all they had three extra scrolls and each other team only needed one more, which meant they could bribe three teams to leave them be if they ran into any trouble and if they couldn’t bribe their way out of trouble them Kouin could just use his Kokugen to settle the matter.

The team didn’t have to do much after that but survive for the remainder of the exam. Three days in the forest wouldn’t be to hard seeing that they really didn’t have to move from their camp site. But there was no doubt that at least someone would end up meeting them there, after all they were near a stream, which would certainly grab the attention of some of the other teams, if you could find it. At this point Kouin and his team didn’t want to draw any attention to them; all they needed to do was stay low. Being this Kouin thought of a way to solve their dilemma of being found by the other teams. It was simple really. Each day they would move their camp further up the stream and then all they would have to do is keep a look out. If a team did stumble upon their camp site then Kouin and the others would just have to make it look like the camp site was already abandoned. To do this they made sure that any fire wood they had was hidden and all supplies were not in sight or already used. The fire was to be put out every hour or so and most importantly, they would remain hidden. They did this for two days until the last day of the second part of the exam, which would be the day they would have to set out for the tower. This being the plan they set out early to get an early lead on anyone else. Kouin figured that any teams that hadn’t already gained both scrolls would be there, trying to get the other scroll they needed. This being the case Kouin decided that it would be best for them to take a long way around the center that would lead them to the tower. After all the last thing they would of wanted to do was to meet up with the enemy right before the end of the exam. With their plan decided upon they set out for the tower. It would take them at least a few hours to get there being their choice of passage but it certainly was the safest route. As the hours passed, Kouin and his team had just managed to arrive at the tower without being spotted by the enemy. This however didn’t mean they were home free though, after all who knows what kind of traps that could have been set up were there. This being the case, Kouin and his teammates carefully ventured closer to the tower. As they got closer to the tower it seemed like everything was going to be ok. Then something happened and a trap was set off. Not giving any time to think Kouin and his team just started to run for the doors using their umbrellas as cover from the various needles. They tried to avoid them as best they could without losing any ground. Though they basically ran through the trap, Kouin and his team took mild injuries, thanks to their umbrellas that they carried with them. Sadly though the needles damaged to umbrellas to much and they would have to discard them. This put the team down a few of their weapons but it was better than being dead. With that they quickly went into the tower, so that they would be safe from any other traps or attacks that they would encounter, after all they had the scrolls they needed. With that they followed the directions for the end part of the test and used the scrolls as instructed by the proctor. When they did it summoned a Leaf shinobi who was more than happy to inform them that they passed the second part of the exam.
Back to top Go down
Osaru
Admin
Admin
Osaru

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
Kouin Kokugen Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Kouin Kokugen Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)
Ryou: 200
Affiliation: Seven Deadly Sins

Kouin Kokugen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kouin Kokugen   Kouin Kokugen EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 10:42 pm

ANBU is not a letter rank itself, so wed normally have you change it to a letter rank, but as of now, Missing-ninja is not an availble rank. Rain Village and Konoha are both availble. Amegakure may eb a good choice since its your character's hometown, but its up to you.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Deadwood_Zen
Doom Kitty
Admin
Admin
Doom Kitty

Kouin Kokugen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kouin Kokugen   Kouin Kokugen EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 7:10 am

ANBU are technically Special Jounin, they're the stealth operations forces of a village, highly trained fighters specializing in stealth, speed, and intelligence gathering. After proper review of the app this character may be approved, however before that can happen you will have to make a clan application, any custom jutsu your character would know will also need to be applied for in the Jutsu section of the creation area.
Back to top Go down
https://ninjalegacies.forumotion.com
Osaru
Admin
Admin
Osaru

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
Kouin Kokugen Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Kouin Kokugen Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)
Ryou: 200
Affiliation: Seven Deadly Sins

Kouin Kokugen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kouin Kokugen   Kouin Kokugen EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 9:41 am

Actually DK, theres many ranks for ANBU. They have ANBU root who are C and B-Rank and Then theres the Normal ANBU(A to S-Rank), and then theres NABU Captains/elite ANBU(S-Rank). So im gonna say/suggest Cipher needs to add a lteer rank, do the clan app and then itll be fine ^^
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Deadwood_Zen
Doom Kitty
Admin
Admin
Doom Kitty

Kouin Kokugen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kouin Kokugen   Kouin Kokugen EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 7:53 am

Huh, thanks for educating me Osaru, alright then, Apply letter rank to the ANBU equivalent to your desired skill level for it, and make your clan app, other people might wanna play a Kokugen down the line n.n
Back to top Go down
https://ninjalegacies.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Kouin Kokugen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kouin Kokugen   Kouin Kokugen Empty

Back to top Go down

Kouin Kokugen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Legacies :: Creations Area :: Character Creation-
Jump to: