Ninja Legacies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Legacies

A free, forum based, Non-Canon Naruto RP set years after the series. Things are still about the same, with some differences, see within for what they are.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Ninja Legacies is in the process of being revived! Please stay with us, and be prepared for some changes to the site! Thank you -Ninja Legacies Admin Trio
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Osaru
Sloth's Citadel I_vote_lcapSloth's Citadel I_voting_barSloth's Citadel I_vote_rcap 
Doom Kitty
Sloth's Citadel I_vote_lcapSloth's Citadel I_voting_barSloth's Citadel I_vote_rcap 
pioneercadet
Cassus
Baki
Minoru
Garnurk
Living Spirit Reborn
Jsalos
~Cipher~
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 144 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:09 pm
Latest topics
» Character Template
Sloth's Citadel EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:10 pm by Osaru

» Hello
Sloth's Citadel EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:24 am by Drac

» Um. . . o,e
Sloth's Citadel EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:09 am by Doom Kitty

» Battle of the Gods! (Tournament, Off-RPG)
Sloth's Citadel EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:07 am by Osaru

» back baby!
Sloth's Citadel EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 9:50 pm by Osaru

» *sigh* I guess this is it...
Sloth's Citadel EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 6:02 pm by Osaru

» OMGOMGOMGOMG
Sloth's Citadel EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 7:25 am by pioneercadet

» Important Notice About Chakra!
Sloth's Citadel EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 8:54 am by Doom Kitty

» Tadao Masanori (WIP)
Sloth's Citadel EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 12:46 am by Oblivion

Affiliates
free forum

Sloth's Citadel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cassus

Sloth's Citadel Empty
PostSubject: Sloth's Citadel   Sloth's Citadel EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 11:45 pm

Keibatsu Akihiko was exhausted. Really, genuinely, bone-draggingly tired, the kind of tired that you can only get through hard physical labor, day in and day out, for a very...long...time. It was an unusual sensation. For all that his new name was technically Sloth, Akihiko rarely, if ever, felt tired. That extreme, undirected energy was probably one of the reasons he was sitting in an isolated corner of the Bear Country in some former lord's abandoned castle.

Not that the castle was in any way run-down, mind. In fact, it had been undergoing restorations even before he'd met Wrath. The old fortress formed an excellent retreat, especially given the accommodating attitude of the nation's authorities. They had the perfect mixture of arrogance, desperation, and paranoia... But that was all in the past. After his encounter with Wrath, Sloth had returned to the work of injecting energy into the area. Layers of illusion now filled the building and the countryside. Their effects, though slight at distance, were present at up to a quarter mile from the fortress itself. At that distance, they simply steered the 'unmarked' away. Closer to home, they did... quite a bit more.

He moved through all of the corridors, attempting to detect the genjutsu that he knew was in full force throughout the building. The base had been an excellent project, absorbing his complete attention for several months. Now it was over, though. Something new had to be done. Perhaps it was time to look up the other Sins. Akihiko formed a resolution to do so as soon as he could run more than a mile without his legs giving out again.

And then Sloth rested.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Sloth's Citadel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Legacies :: Roleplaying Areas :: Smaller Countries :: Bear Country - Hidden Star Village-
Jump to: