Ninja Legacies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Legacies

A free, forum based, Non-Canon Naruto RP set years after the series. Things are still about the same, with some differences, see within for what they are.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Ninja Legacies is in the process of being revived! Please stay with us, and be prepared for some changes to the site! Thank you -Ninja Legacies Admin Trio
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Osaru
An'barak Unthor- Greed. I_vote_lcapAn'barak Unthor- Greed. I_voting_barAn'barak Unthor- Greed. I_vote_rcap 
Doom Kitty
An'barak Unthor- Greed. I_vote_lcapAn'barak Unthor- Greed. I_voting_barAn'barak Unthor- Greed. I_vote_rcap 
pioneercadet
Cassus
Baki
Minoru
Garnurk
Living Spirit Reborn
Jsalos
~Cipher~
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 144 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:09 pm
Latest topics
» Character Template
An'barak Unthor- Greed. EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:10 pm by Osaru

» Hello
An'barak Unthor- Greed. EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:24 am by Drac

» Um. . . o,e
An'barak Unthor- Greed. EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:09 am by Doom Kitty

» Battle of the Gods! (Tournament, Off-RPG)
An'barak Unthor- Greed. EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:07 am by Osaru

» back baby!
An'barak Unthor- Greed. EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 9:50 pm by Osaru

» *sigh* I guess this is it...
An'barak Unthor- Greed. EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 6:02 pm by Osaru

» OMGOMGOMGOMG
An'barak Unthor- Greed. EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 7:25 am by pioneercadet

» Important Notice About Chakra!
An'barak Unthor- Greed. EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 8:54 am by Doom Kitty

» Tadao Masanori (WIP)
An'barak Unthor- Greed. EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 12:46 am by Oblivion

Affiliates
free forum

An'barak Unthor- Greed.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jsalos

An'barak Unthor- Greed. Empty
PostSubject: An'barak Unthor- Greed.   An'barak Unthor- Greed. EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 1:19 am

((OOC Note: I am Arthas from bleachr.))
Name: An’barak Unthor
*Height:6’3”
*Weight: 110
Appearance: Despite his height, An’barak is a very frail and weak looking person. He is remarkably skinny, not to the point that he looks emaciated, but it is still strange to many onlookers. His Hair is Jet Black, and cut short, only covering his head and ears. He has one long black scar which runs from his right eye accorss his nose and down to his left cheek. He may have at one point been attractive were it not for the scar. His skin is very pale, and those who are near him often have a feeling of unease, though they are never sure why.

Personality: Many think An'barak to have no compassion for any being other than himself, and those many would be right. An'barak cares for little other than what he covets most: power. His lust for power is remarkable, and it is only in the pursuit of more power that he joined the akatsuki. He is greedy, and malevolent, carrying little about his compatriots in the akatsuki, but paying them due respect. He is collected on the outside, but he is internally driven by his undying desire for power. He is extremely intelligent, and calculating. But he usually tries to hide this fact, so that he is not given any more duties within the akatsuki than he needs to, and he can pursue his own personal amibtions.

RANK INFORMATION

*Village: Formerly Konoha
*Specialty: Main: Nin Sub: Gen
*Element: Fire, Shadow-described in kekkei genkai
Alingment: Evil

CLAN INFORMATION

*Clan name: Unthor --- NOTE, since he killed all other members, its almost more of a 'special trait' than an actual clan.
*Clan symbol: (Not mandatory)
*Kekkei Genkai: The clan of Unthor has always been obsessed with one thing, demonic powers. This obssesion lead to the creation of many jutsu and tomes on how to summon, and manipulate demons, and leads to a variety of demon based techniques.
*Clan History: The clan of Unthor was supposedly founded over a thousand years ago. Supposedly, its leader one day met a demon and survived the encounter. Astonished, and amazed by the power of the demon, the man, whose name was Ner’zhul, decided to dedicate his life to researching these creatures. He became more and more obssessed with obtaining the powers of these demons, that one day he developed a way to summon the creatures, but was unprepared and killed by his own summoning. His heirs however, never gave up the work their father started. They too began to hunt down any knowledge on demons they could. They developed methods of controlling demons, and even methods of manipulating their powers. The research and knowledge continued from generation to generation, each delving deeper into the mysterious powers of demons. Generations passed, and the greed of the clan became even greater, some sought to even drain demons of their energies and use it for themselves. Summonings became regular, and almost every ninja within the clan learned how to use the art of shadow magic, an element of technique which had been previously only possessed by demons themselves. Finally, a demon lord named Kil’jaedan decided the clan had stepped too far. He whispered in the mind of a young clan member Illidan. He coaxed Illidan with promises of power and managed to convince the young Unthor to summon him. After he was summoned, the demon turned on the clan, with powers beyond imagining and destroyed most of the members. The tattered survivors gathered what books and records they could, so that the knowledge of countless generations would not be lost, and fled to Konoha, where they sought refuge. The hokage accepted them, and their dark jutsu, provided they kept themselves under control. However restraint was not commonplace amongst the Unthor, but they managed to keep their place in the village due to the superior military might they brought to the battlefield, with demonic summonings and powerful shadow techiques. However, many Unthor have gone rogue, as from birth clan members become infatuated with power, and always are coveting more. The clan has flourished, but never regained its former glory. Until one day, an Unthor at the age of 21 named An’barak, suddenly turned on the Unthor library keeper, killed the man, and took everything he could from the library, burning the knowledge which he could not bring. Afterwards, the man killed the elders of the clan, so that the demonic arts would be lost to a certain extent, though a few young members survived his culling, and still live within konoha, and several other rogues are still alive.

Shadow Jutsu
Spoiler:

Genjutsu
Spoiler:

Summonings:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Jsalos on Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:53 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jsalos

PostSubject: Re: An'barak Unthor- Greed.   An'barak Unthor- Greed. EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 1:21 am

Special Scenario techs? - idk never really categorized theses sepecifically before
Spoiler:

Further Summonings
Spoiler:

Basic Jutsu
Spoiler:

Fire
Spoiler:

Demon Form
Spoiler:

Last edited by Jsalos on Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:12 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jsalos

PostSubject: Re: An'barak Unthor- Greed.   An'barak Unthor- Greed. EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 1:25 am

More Shadow Jutsu
Spoiler:
Weapon
Spoiler:

Starting Equipment: 25 shuriken, 5 explosive tags, 45 souls shards.
Ryou: 650

Academy Arc: An'barak was born in the Village Hidden in the Leaves. From a young age he was respected and feared by other villagers for the clan he was born into. No one outside of the clan knew much about the Unthor save the clan members. This respect and fear later changed into hatred, and he was often ignored by his other classmates. Unlike students such as Uzumaki Naruto however, An'barak could care less about what his classmates thought. He was from a young age obssessed with one thing: Power, and how to obtain it. Whether this thirst came from the upbringing of his somewhat insane clan members who were fanatic with obtaining demonic powers, or simply the way he was born to be is unknown. He would always be found throughout the clans sector, reading old tomes, and studying new Jutsu. He was able to absorb the demonic arts at a surprisingly fast rate, one that even shocked his parents. He was an exceptionally talented student, intelligent and hard working. and the academy instructors grudgingly were forced to give him top marks in class.

Genin Arc: As a genin, An'barak was rejected by his other squad members, even their Jounin, who was constantly trying to give An'barak the hardest jobs, and just give him a tough time. An'barak was so possessed by his studies into his clan Jutsu, he could care less about his other squad members however. He didn't give a damn about them, and he was coldhearted from day one. The other two genin whispered about him, saying he was some kind of demon, a remark to which he smiled and said "I wish; being a demon would far surpass this weak mortal shell." The other genin lived in a state of fear and misunderstanding, and An'barak liked it that way. He cared so little for his squad members that he never even bothered to learn their names, though they were said repeatedly. One time on a mission, one of his two teamates was greviously injured, and begged An'barak to save him, given that the jounin and other genin had been away at the time. An'barak smiled, and instead of helping his teamate used him as a sample to complete his first soul draining. Upon the return of the other genin and jounin to the camp, An'barak simply said that the other squad member had died in combat, a story which the jounin never quite trusted. During the chunin exams, An'barak overwhelmed his opponents wiht brutal efficiency, and had no trouble advancing to the rank of chunin at the age of 14.

Chunin Arc: As a chunin, An'barak spent most of his time studying and training. He showed a level of obssession with power that his clan members had never seen before, and indeed even grew fearful of. His talent was undeniable, but his fervor was in many ways frightening. Over time he managed to calm himself exteriorly, but his lust for power remained unchanged internally. He was assigned several missions, mostly ones that were very very dangerous, due to the dislike his former instructor had spread amongst the heirarchy of Konoha. However, An'barak thrived on such missions, as they gave him ample oppurtunities to test the demonic powers he was acquiring daily. Indeed, these missions helped him advance himself, as it gave him all the more oppurtunities to collect souls for his later usage. The upper ranks of Konoha's leadership did not want to see such a man who seemed to have no compassion whatsoever for anyone or anything other than himself rise in power, but they could not deny how great his combat capabilities were, and decided that his worth outweighed his heartlessness and promoted him to the rank of jounin.

Jounin Arc: As a Jounin, An'barak began to realize the power he sought would not be attainable by being a lapdog of konoha. He decided that he had absolutely no choice but to leave the village if he wished to find the path to true power. His mind set, he began planning for his departure. The libraries of his clan still contained valuable information, and he did not wish to lose access to it. So he waited, memorizing as much as he could. Finally, after 5 years, he felt ready to leave. However, being selfish as he was, he did not want any others to have the power he had so painstakingly attained, and that meant he must exterminate his clan members. He could not afford to have any others who understood the techniques he used, after all, that would be a great weakness should konoha attempt to trace him down. So, he gathered up as many texts as he could from the library, and then summoned a mighty, uncontrollable demon before quickly fleeing. The demon ravaged his clan, killing most of the members, but was finally brought down by a group of Konoha jounin.

Akatsuki Arc: After leaving, An'barak roamed from land to land, searching for power. Eventually he was approached by the leader of the Seven Deadly Sins, who promised him power beyond his imagining should he join the Seven Deadly Sins. The Sins desired his intelligence, and unique demon-style jutsu. Originally he was hesistant, but after the 7 sins leader showed him his own tremendous power, An'barak quickly agreed. Since then he has served the sins, as member 'greed' using it as a conduit for achieving his own dark aims

RP Sample: An'barak had been sent here on a reconnaissance mission. He had no idea why the hell Madara still needed to do reconnaisance but whatever, he would do as he was told. He was close, ever so close to attaining what he desired from Madara, and he had no intention to mess that up. His sandals made little noise as he moved through the Konoha village. He was well aware that the villagers were undoubtedly familiar with the akatsuki garb, ever since Pain had gone and got himself killed, the idiot, so he had taken the liberty of removing the robe that was traditional amongst Akatsuki members. He had planned on doing a loop around the village first, and then take a peek inside, and pray to the great Demons that no one remembered who he was. He breifly mused whether or not Madara was trying to get him killed, but dismissed the thought. He knew that Madara valued him, despite however much the charismatic Akatsuki leader tried to hide it. Madara didn't dispose of assets lightly.

He had just come up upon another hill when he began to hear sounds of a struggle. He began to procceed with caution, and interest, curious as to who was fighting. When he arrived at the top of the hill he spotted an Anbu, some odd shinobi with a tail, and... could that be?? He squinted, and almost gasped. A boy with striking blonde hair... Strange marks on his cheeks... It had to be the 9 tailed host. He thought for a moment about exactly what he should do in this sort of situation, and a grin spread over his face. This was the perfect oppurtunity, he decided. Madara would have no choice but to commend him... And grant his desire, if he returned from a recconaissance mission with the 9-tailed host in hand! He was almost grinning with excitement, but sobered himself when he remembered that this was the boy who bested Pain... and Pain had been formidable, every Akatsuki member knew that. But nonetheless, if he could get the right element of surprise... He rubbed a hand thoughtfully over his chin, making sure that none of the combatants had noticed him yet. He debated what exactly was the right strategy, and decided for a more straigthforward tactic, that would give him the element of surprise he needed for an assault like this. He refreshed his Chaos Armor, something that was so natural at this point that the chakra cost was negligible. He quickly, deftly weaved handsigns, for his attack. It was one of his most powerful Jutsu, and if he was lucky it would finish at least one of the enemy, and certainly surprise the others. Completing the last motion, he whispered "Shadow art, Shadowfury." A dark, shadowy missile, shot forth from his location up into the sky. He made sure it went high enough that it wouldn't be mind-numbingly obvious as it came down, thereby giving it a much higher fatality probability. He aimed for the ANBU member, after all, the tailed shinobi was outnumbered two to one, and therefore it would do him more good to leave Naruto and the mysterious ninja to fight amongst themselves then to leave two who were already allied. "Work, please work." He muttered under his breath. But, just in case it didn't, he was well prepared. He quickly began weaving more handsigns, after removing a jagged piece of what looked like pottery from his pocket. Behind him, six shadowy claws emerged, and began ripping apart the fabric of the material plane. The shard of pottery, which contained fallens souls, began to disentegrate. He wasn't done yet, but he was close to summoning a creature of nightmare, as his missile began to descend on the unsuspecting Anbu. It would kill everything in about a 15 yard radius, a radius he hoped the ninja would be within.

Last edited by Jsalos on Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:13 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Osaru
Admin
Admin
Osaru

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
An'barak Unthor- Greed. Left_bar_bleue3000/3000An'barak Unthor- Greed. Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)
Ryou: 200
Affiliation: Seven Deadly Sins

PostSubject: Re: An'barak Unthor- Greed.   An'barak Unthor- Greed. EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 6:50 pm

Plz put your jtusus in spoilers and organize them then. It makes it easy for us Admins to look at it, and it makes the page load faster too.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Deadwood_Zen
Jsalos

PostSubject: Re: An'barak Unthor- Greed.   An'barak Unthor- Greed. EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 12:30 am

Edited
Back to top Go down
Doom Kitty
Admin
Admin
Doom Kitty

PostSubject: Re: An'barak Unthor- Greed.   An'barak Unthor- Greed. EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 3:48 am

I've read over most of your app, it looks pretty good so far, you still need to include a roleplay sample, also, you clearly play WoW cause I recognize the names and some of your jutsu. Not going to be a problem, it's actually kind of neat Razz One thing, we don't actually number rate stats like an RPG so you may wish to alter any stat mentions in jutsu into things like multiplication or percentage increases. Like the Demon Form, it increases your strength and speed by 150%. Once everything is reviewed and up to standards, we'd suck if we didn't have any, I look forward to adding you to the ranks of our wonderfully evil group. Just don't make Wrath angry XD
Back to top Go down
https://ninjalegacies.forumotion.com
Osaru
Admin
Admin
Osaru

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
An'barak Unthor- Greed. Left_bar_bleue3000/3000An'barak Unthor- Greed. Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)

PostSubject: Re: An'barak Unthor- Greed.   An'barak Unthor- Greed. EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 9:27 am

I agree with DK that it looks good(and you get props for playing WoW Wink ), but you have too many S-Ranks. Dk will assign you the number of S and A-RAnk Jutsus you get, so you may have to edit some of them out after you get approved. Otherwise, it looks fine ^^

And thanks for the spoilers too, it helps a lot ^^
Back to top Go down
Jsalos

PostSubject: Re: An'barak Unthor- Greed.   An'barak Unthor- Greed. EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 1:50 pm

Ok, just waiting on DK's limit, added an rp sample Very Happy. And, erm... Just a question, do we actually have to buy food and log on 3 times a day and post about eating to feed our character? Also should i add chakra costs?
Back to top Go down
Osaru
Admin
Admin
Osaru

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:

PostSubject: Re: An'barak Unthor- Greed.   An'barak Unthor- Greed. EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 6:19 pm

We add chakra costs, and about the food: no. Were not psychotic RPers lol. We hope you can get on at least once a day, cuz if even twice as ppl did that then we have now, the site would always be active, even when someone leaves. But you dont even RP about eating food if you dnt want lol

The show is now yours DK. ^^
Back to top Go down
Jsalos

PostSubject: Re: An'barak Unthor- Greed.   An'barak Unthor- Greed. EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 7:48 pm

Ok, cause i saw stuff about purchasing rations and different food types and got scared for a second XD
Back to top Go down
Doom Kitty
Admin
Admin
Doom Kitty

PostSubject: Re: An'barak Unthor- Greed.   An'barak Unthor- Greed. EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 8:32 am

You can choose to use your character's money however you like, and when your chakra is low stopping for a quick snack is a great way to recharge a little, but we don't expect huge activity or eating posts unless you feel like eating Razz
Back to top Go down
Doom Kitty
Admin
Admin
Doom Kitty

PostSubject: Re: An'barak Unthor- Greed.   An'barak Unthor- Greed. EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 8:39 am

I'm feeling generous so you'll be allowed 11 A rank and 5 S rank jutsu, all ranks below A are unlimited. Once your jutsu lists are properly populated and costs attached to any jutsu that did not possess them already, I'll provide approval and welcome to your the fold.
Back to top Go down
Jsalos

PostSubject: Re: An'barak Unthor- Greed.   An'barak Unthor- Greed. EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 1:04 pm

does this include the techs i recieve by activating my curse seal (which only goes for a few posts before knocking me out.) and the jutsu my summonings know? cause if so i have to delete almost all my character... Furthermore, can i train further S/A ranks after im approved? Otherwise, i've edited it to your standards.
Back to top Go down
Doom Kitty
Admin
Admin
Doom Kitty

PostSubject: Re: An'barak Unthor- Greed.   An'barak Unthor- Greed. EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 1:28 pm

I suppose technically the demon form techs are fine, and no, your summons' jutsu do not count towards your total, as they have their own chakra supplies and knowledge. When I get the chance I'll look over everything and work on getting costs set, once everything is in order Greed will be approved and you can start interacting.
Back to top Go down
Jsalos

PostSubject: Re: An'barak Unthor- Greed.   An'barak Unthor- Greed. EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 11:55 am

umm bump?
Back to top Go down
Osaru
Admin
Admin
Osaru

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:

PostSubject: Re: An'barak Unthor- Greed.   An'barak Unthor- Greed. EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 6:39 pm

We cant approve you, until all your jutsu costs are done. PLz be patient and bear with us.
Back to top Go down
Jsalos

PostSubject: Re: An'barak Unthor- Greed.   An'barak Unthor- Greed. EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 3:59 pm

this is taking forever.
Back to top Go down
Doom Kitty
Admin
Admin
Doom Kitty

PostSubject: Re: An'barak Unthor- Greed.   An'barak Unthor- Greed. EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 7:25 am

Your character is approved, I'll move it to the appropriate section, I'm feeling very generous today so you won't have to edit out any S or A rank jutsu, you're not that far over the limit and your character IS Greed after all Razz Now go forth and perform acts of evil XD Oh one thing, your forget to put a rank on Grand Summoning, given the range and effect, and the obvious limit on use I'd put it at S, I'll edit it in for you so don't worry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An'barak Unthor- Greed.   An'barak Unthor- Greed. Empty

Back to top Go down

An'barak Unthor- Greed.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Legacies :: Creations Area :: Character Creation :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: