Ninja Legacies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Legacies

A free, forum based, Non-Canon Naruto RP set years after the series. Things are still about the same, with some differences, see within for what they are.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Ninja Legacies is in the process of being revived! Please stay with us, and be prepared for some changes to the site! Thank you -Ninja Legacies Admin Trio
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Osaru
NPC's. (Opened for anyone.) I_vote_lcapNPC's. (Opened for anyone.) I_voting_barNPC's. (Opened for anyone.) I_vote_rcap 
Doom Kitty
NPC's. (Opened for anyone.) I_vote_lcapNPC's. (Opened for anyone.) I_voting_barNPC's. (Opened for anyone.) I_vote_rcap 
pioneercadet
Cassus
Baki
Minoru
Garnurk
Living Spirit Reborn
Jsalos
~Cipher~
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 144 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:09 pm
Latest topics
» Character Template
NPC's. (Opened for anyone.) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:10 pm by Osaru

» Hello
NPC's. (Opened for anyone.) EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:24 am by Drac

» Um. . . o,e
NPC's. (Opened for anyone.) EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:09 am by Doom Kitty

» Battle of the Gods! (Tournament, Off-RPG)
NPC's. (Opened for anyone.) EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:07 am by Osaru

» back baby!
NPC's. (Opened for anyone.) EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 9:50 pm by Osaru

» *sigh* I guess this is it...
NPC's. (Opened for anyone.) EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 6:02 pm by Osaru

» OMGOMGOMGOMG
NPC's. (Opened for anyone.) EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 7:25 am by pioneercadet

» Important Notice About Chakra!
NPC's. (Opened for anyone.) EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 8:54 am by Doom Kitty

» Tadao Masanori (WIP)
NPC's. (Opened for anyone.) EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 12:46 am by Oblivion

Affiliates
free forum

NPC's. (Opened for anyone.)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

NPC's. (Opened for anyone.) Empty
PostSubject: NPC's. (Opened for anyone.)   NPC's. (Opened for anyone.) EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 3:07 pm

Okay, this is how this stuff works out. You could pick one-two. ONLY 1 to 2 NPC's to RP as. Have fun with them! Oh... Oh... and you gotta PM me the one you want, and with an RP sample RPing as them.

Character Name: Ayame
Ryou: Everyone starts with 200.
Specialties: Taijutsu (Normal hand-to-hand. Doesn't involve any Taijutsu. Just like Kick boxing?)
Starting Equipment: 30 Chopsticks. Strapped around her waist.

Physical Description:
Ayame looks like a normal Girl around the age of Seventeen-Eighteen. Apart from her beauty, and her breasts which are about 97 - 100 cm. This attracts lots of Teenagers, and men also.

Spoiler:

History: Ayame was born in the village of Konnoha. She was raises as a normal citizen of Konoha, not as a shinobi. She wanted to be so much like the current Kage of Konoha, which happened to be a woman at that time. She loved the ways of the shinobi, and admired it. But her parents warned her about the consequences of becoming one. Being scared of death like she was, she decided not to become a Shinobi. Instead, she recieved training from her father. He taught her hand-to-hand combat for self-defence, and also taught her how to fight with chopsticks.

When Ayame was Sixteen, she found a way to get herself out of trouble. Pleasure the guys. She enjoyed this well, and it worked for her because of her fine shape, and beauty. She easily got away with things, and continued to live on that way. She later inherited her Father's ramen shop after his death. To get more money, she sometimes stripped for the male customers. Or act all slutty around them. Especially perverts.

Personality: Ayame is the slutty type. She could be nice, kind, and modest, but the next second, you could find yourself sleeping with her ... and doing all those stuff. She often uses her beauty to get her customers in the ramen shop to pay more than they usually would.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NPC's. (Opened for anyone.)   NPC's. (Opened for anyone.) EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 2:49 pm

Stickied. Anyone who wants to create an NPC, create one by the above format used by Kiyoshi.
Back to top Go down
Osaru
Admin
Admin
Osaru

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
NPC's. (Opened for anyone.) Left_bar_bleue3000/3000NPC's. (Opened for anyone.) Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)
Ryou: 200
Affiliation: Seven Deadly Sins

PostSubject: Re: NPC's. (Opened for anyone.)   NPC's. (Opened for anyone.) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 10:10 pm

Code:

[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Ryou:[/b] (Everyone starts with 200)
[b]Specialties:[/b] (pick one)
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Starting Equipment/Weapons:[/b]
[b]Physical Description:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]History:[/b]
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Deadwood_Zen
Osaru
Admin
Admin
Osaru

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
NPC's. (Opened for anyone.) Left_bar_bleue3000/3000NPC's. (Opened for anyone.) Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)
Ryou: 200
Affiliation: Seven Deadly Sins

PostSubject: Re: NPC's. (Opened for anyone.)   NPC's. (Opened for anyone.) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 10:11 pm

Updated, added the Template for NPCs
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Deadwood_Zen
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NPC's. (Opened for anyone.)   NPC's. (Opened for anyone.) Empty

Back to top Go down

NPC's. (Opened for anyone.)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Legacies :: Creations Area :: Character Creation-
Jump to: