Ninja Legacies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Legacies

A free, forum based, Non-Canon Naruto RP set years after the series. Things are still about the same, with some differences, see within for what they are.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Ninja Legacies is in the process of being revived! Please stay with us, and be prepared for some changes to the site! Thank you -Ninja Legacies Admin Trio
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Osaru
Combat Rules I_vote_lcapCombat Rules I_voting_barCombat Rules I_vote_rcap 
Doom Kitty
pioneercadet
Cassus
Baki
Minoru
Garnurk
Living Spirit Reborn
Jsalos
~Cipher~
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 144 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:09 pm
Latest topics
» Character Template
Combat Rules EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:10 pm by Osaru

» Hello
Combat Rules EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:24 am by Drac

» Um. . . o,e
Combat Rules EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:09 am by Doom Kitty

» Battle of the Gods! (Tournament, Off-RPG)
Combat Rules EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:07 am by Osaru

» back baby!
Combat Rules EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 9:50 pm by Osaru

» *sigh* I guess this is it...
Combat Rules EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 6:02 pm by Osaru

» OMGOMGOMGOMG
Combat Rules EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 7:25 am by pioneercadet

» Important Notice About Chakra!
Combat Rules EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 8:54 am by Doom Kitty

» Tadao Masanori (WIP)
Combat Rules EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 12:46 am by Oblivion

Affiliates
free forum

Combat Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doom Kitty
Admin
Admin
Doom Kitty

Combat Rules Empty
PostSubject: Combat Rules   Combat Rules EmptyMon May 11, 2009 6:10 pm

These are the rules which will govern combat on Ninja Legacies.

1: Attacking and defending/evading. In combat you obviously do two things, attack and defend/evade. Like the rest of the posts combat is done in a turn order, the same order as the topic's primary order, the only special stipulation is that combat may not involve everyone in the topic, in this case it will continue separately, possibly creating a new topic if they leave the area, until complete. Combat can, however, affect those not in combat, after all if they continue on in the same area as everyone else a missed attack could hit a non-combatant, in this case the non-combatant becomes engaged at least long enough to evade and get to safety.

2: Chakra. Using jutsu depletes your chakra, which can only be replenished by eating or resting. Every character will have different levels of chakra, which may grow as they get stronger, but if you deplete your chakra fully you will not be able to perform any jutsu, even basic ones, trying to do so will likely result in knocking your character unconscious or even killing them. If you don't know which would happen ask a mod or admin and they'll tell you.

3: Escaping/Fleeing. Combat could take a bad turn for you, when this happens you may attempt to flee or escape. Fleeing is done when you are still under attack and people will see you try to run, you must post that you will attempt to flee before attempting to flee, please put this as [Will flee] at the end of your next post, then the other combatants can figure out if they'll try to chase you or not. Then your posts until you succeed in fleeing or caught will contain [Fleeing] at the first. The other combatants must put at the end of their post either [Pursuing] or [Let go] depending on if they will let you get away or not after that post. Once all combatants let you go you put [Fled] at the end of your escaping post. Escaping is success or failure, play and simple, if you haven't been attacked and aren't currently the focus or in sight of the other combatants you may make a post where you attempt to escape and instantly leave the battle, you MUST include [Escaping] at the end of your post. If any of the other combatants notice you, and it MUST be believable, I will NOT tolerate people saying they saw you through seven trees and a bison unless they have an advanced level of Byakugan control, then your escape fails. But if nobody posts that they saw you and made an interception your escape succeeds and you may put [Escaped] at the end of your post, if you're caught you must put [Fails] at the first of your post.
Back to top Go down
https://ninjalegacies.forumotion.com

Combat Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Legacies :: Information :: Rules/Guides/Systems-
Jump to: