Ninja Legacies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Legacies

A free, forum based, Non-Canon Naruto RP set years after the series. Things are still about the same, with some differences, see within for what they are.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Ninja Legacies is in the process of being revived! Please stay with us, and be prepared for some changes to the site! Thank you -Ninja Legacies Admin Trio
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Osaru
Chakra System I_vote_lcapChakra System I_voting_barChakra System I_vote_rcap 
Doom Kitty
pioneercadet
Cassus
Baki
Minoru
Garnurk
Living Spirit Reborn
Jsalos
~Cipher~
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 144 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:09 pm
Latest topics
» Character Template
Chakra System EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:10 pm by Osaru

» Hello
Chakra System EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:24 am by Drac

» Um. . . o,e
Chakra System EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:09 am by Doom Kitty

» Battle of the Gods! (Tournament, Off-RPG)
Chakra System EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:07 am by Osaru

» back baby!
Chakra System EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 9:50 pm by Osaru

» *sigh* I guess this is it...
Chakra System EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 6:02 pm by Osaru

» OMGOMGOMGOMG
Chakra System EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 7:25 am by pioneercadet

» Important Notice About Chakra!
Chakra System EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 8:54 am by Doom Kitty

» Tadao Masanori (WIP)
Chakra System EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 12:46 am by Oblivion

Affiliates
free forum

Chakra System

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doom Kitty
Admin
Admin
Doom Kitty

Chakra System Empty
PostSubject: Chakra System   Chakra System EmptyMon May 11, 2009 6:30 pm

This topic is to educate users on the Chakra System that will be used on this site. Every jutsu uses chakra, exactly how much varies from jutsu to jutsu and sometimes even character to character. Unless an Admin, not a moderator, says your character can use a jutsu at reduced cost you use it at base cost to your chakra pool. Admins may also set the cost higher since some people are REALLY bad at some jutsu. Low rank jutsu obviously have a low cost, but not all high rank jutsu will have a high chakra cost, though if they have a low chakra cost they probably have really hard to meet conditions OR an additional cost such as blood, life, or even soul. When making a character the Admins will review the qualities of the character, including proficiencies, and affix your starting chakra pool. With training and hard work you can increase your chakra pool's size thus enabling you to use more jutsu and ones with higher cost more readily.

I'll use Sakura performing the regular clone jutsu as an example. Sakura has a chakra pool of lets say 80, no that's night a high number, Naruto would have like 300. Clone jutsu costs 5 chakra, so she uses the jutsu and produces a clone, her chakra pool is no 75/80 and will remain so until she eats something or takes time to rest.

Chakra growth will occur with each jutsu you master, the amount gained will depend on the difficulty of the jutsu. Most will give you +5, A Rank jutsu net you +10, and S Rank will earn a whopping +15. In addition to this method you will occasionally be given a chakra increase by myself or one of the co-owners during any non-training topics, don't count on them happening but they might. These increases will ALWAYS be +5 unless you just won a really vicious battle with a strong opponent, then it might go as high as +15

You must ALWAYS put your chakra pool at the bottom of your post in this form Y/X. Y is your current amount of chakra out of your possible maximum and X is your maximum. If you used chakra in your post Y will show the depleted amount at the bottom of that post. If your character stops to eat or rests for a few hours they will regain chakra. Eating will replenish more chakra more quickly, a full meal replenishing your entire pool. Resting will restore one tenth of your pool per hour, not much but sometimes a little means a lot Razz For clarification of how much chakra is regained for different amounts of food ask an Admin.
Back to top Go down
https://ninjalegacies.forumotion.com

Chakra System
Page 1 of 1