Ninja Legacies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Legacies

A free, forum based, Non-Canon Naruto RP set years after the series. Things are still about the same, with some differences, see within for what they are.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Ninja Legacies is in the process of being revived! Please stay with us, and be prepared for some changes to the site! Thank you -Ninja Legacies Admin Trio
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Osaru
Unido's Custom Weapon I_vote_lcapUnido's Custom Weapon I_voting_barUnido's Custom Weapon I_vote_rcap 
Doom Kitty
Unido's Custom Weapon I_vote_lcapUnido's Custom Weapon I_voting_barUnido's Custom Weapon I_vote_rcap 
pioneercadet
Cassus
Baki
Minoru
Garnurk
Living Spirit Reborn
Jsalos
~Cipher~
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 144 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:09 pm
Latest topics
» Character Template
Unido's Custom Weapon EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:10 pm by Osaru

» Hello
Unido's Custom Weapon EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:24 am by Drac

» Um. . . o,e
Unido's Custom Weapon EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:09 am by Doom Kitty

» Battle of the Gods! (Tournament, Off-RPG)
Unido's Custom Weapon EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:07 am by Osaru

» back baby!
Unido's Custom Weapon EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 9:50 pm by Osaru

» *sigh* I guess this is it...
Unido's Custom Weapon EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 6:02 pm by Osaru

» OMGOMGOMGOMG
Unido's Custom Weapon EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 7:25 am by pioneercadet

» Important Notice About Chakra!
Unido's Custom Weapon EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 8:54 am by Doom Kitty

» Tadao Masanori (WIP)
Unido's Custom Weapon EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 12:46 am by Oblivion

Affiliates
free forum

Unido's Custom Weapon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pioneercadet
Admin
Admin
pioneercadet

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
Unido's Custom Weapon Left_bar_bleue2800/2800Unido's Custom Weapon Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Ryou: 200
Affiliation: Seven Deadly Sins

Unido's Custom Weapon Empty
PostSubject: Unido's Custom Weapon   Unido's Custom Weapon EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 5:42 pm

Unido cautiously walked inside of the shop, a soft smile on his face as he stared through the softly aura of the room at the shelves covered in ninja tools. Everything from stacks of bound paper bombs to a shelf full of boxes upon boxes of steel shuriken and kunai were there, waiting to find a new master to use them for the sake of the Mist. Everything in this shop seemed to be screaming to be bought.

Clutching the blueprint scroll in his slightly sweaty palm, Unido approached the counter, concentrating his gaze on the shopkeep instead of the piles of explosive devices behind him. "I need to see how much this would cost," he muttered uncertainly, handing the scroll to the man with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Doom Kitty
Admin
Admin
Doom Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Unido's Custom Weapon   Unido's Custom Weapon EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 7:17 am

The shopkeeper, a rather belligerent looking old man took the scroll and scowled at it for several long moments, appraising the size or the fan designed on it and the materials used in its construction. Several hmms and ahs would come from his lips as he considered. His pale grey eyes glancing at the nervous boy who'd come in, as if trying to decide whether the kid could handle such a weapon. Finally he smirked and set the scroll on the counter, "It'll cost three hundred ryou kid, ya gonna pay now or later?"

[It is the fan right?]
Back to top Go down
https://ninjalegacies.forumotion.com
pioneercadet
Admin
Admin
pioneercadet

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
Unido's Custom Weapon Left_bar_bleue2800/2800Unido's Custom Weapon Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)

PostSubject: Re: Unido's Custom Weapon   Unido's Custom Weapon EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 7:25 am

[Yeah]

"Three hundred?" the boy inquired, thinking of the pouch in his pocket that only contained a fraction as much. There was no way he could pay for it all now, but he knew that, in order to have this weapon at all and not the weapons he had trained with, he would have to make sure he would not waste the ryou in his pocket, even if that meant spending all he had here at the shop.

"How about I pay 200 ryou now and the rest after I complete a few missions?" Unido asked, smiling weakly as he shakily pulled a small drawstring pouch from his pocket, "I know this is an odd request, but at least this will cover materials, right?"
Back to top Go down
Doom Kitty
Admin
Admin
Doom Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Unido's Custom Weapon   Unido's Custom Weapon EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 7:31 am

"Hmmm... I'll say yes, but if ya stiff me I'll put in a mission request fer your gizzards, got it brat?" The old man would take the boy's money and head into the back of the shop for a little over an hour to make the desired weapon, returning only once he'd created the fan exactly to specifications, he took immense pride in his work. Holding the large instrument of battle out to the youth he sneered, "Remember boy, stiff me and yer dead."

[Not too over the top I hope Razz]
Back to top Go down
pioneercadet
Admin
Admin
pioneercadet

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:

PostSubject: Re: Unido's Custom Weapon   Unido's Custom Weapon EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 7:43 am

"Thank you sir, and you can trust me," Unido said with a slight confident air, reaching his hand out to take the fan from the man. He flashed the shopkeep a smile, hoping that he would trust him enough to take the weapon and finish paying him later.

"I am grateful you trust me with your creation."
[no. if someone stiffed me out of a third of the cost of something i would be mad too lol]
Back to top Go down
Doom Kitty
Admin
Admin
Doom Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Unido's Custom Weapon   Unido's Custom Weapon EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 7:47 am

"It's your creation kid, I just brought it ta life, make good use of it and make sure ya pay me the last hundred ryou before too long." He didn't have anything against young people, he was just a cranky old man who loved his work and hated being shortchanged for it.
Back to top Go down
pioneercadet
Admin
Admin
pioneercadet

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:

PostSubject: Re: Unido's Custom Weapon   Unido's Custom Weapon EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 7:51 am

"I owe you one sir," Unido said, taking the fan in his hands and running his finger down the metal bands of the fan. "You will be sure to have my business again." Then, after one last wave to the man who had made his weapon reality, he stepped out into the village of the mist and disappeared down the road.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unido's Custom Weapon   Unido's Custom Weapon Empty

Back to top Go down

Unido's Custom Weapon
Page 1 of 1