Ninja Legacies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Legacies

A free, forum based, Non-Canon Naruto RP set years after the series. Things are still about the same, with some differences, see within for what they are.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Ninja Legacies is in the process of being revived! Please stay with us, and be prepared for some changes to the site! Thank you -Ninja Legacies Admin Trio
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Osaru
Taijutsu Techniques I_vote_lcapTaijutsu Techniques I_voting_barTaijutsu Techniques I_vote_rcap 
Doom Kitty
Taijutsu Techniques I_vote_lcapTaijutsu Techniques I_voting_barTaijutsu Techniques I_vote_rcap 
pioneercadet
Cassus
Baki
Minoru
Garnurk
Living Spirit Reborn
Jsalos
~Cipher~
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 144 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:09 pm
Latest topics
» Character Template
Taijutsu Techniques EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:10 pm by Osaru

» Hello
Taijutsu Techniques EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:24 am by Drac

» Um. . . o,e
Taijutsu Techniques EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:09 am by Doom Kitty

» Battle of the Gods! (Tournament, Off-RPG)
Taijutsu Techniques EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:07 am by Osaru

» back baby!
Taijutsu Techniques EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 9:50 pm by Osaru

» *sigh* I guess this is it...
Taijutsu Techniques EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 6:02 pm by Osaru

» OMGOMGOMGOMG
Taijutsu Techniques EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 7:25 am by pioneercadet

» Important Notice About Chakra!
Taijutsu Techniques EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 8:54 am by Doom Kitty

» Tadao Masanori (WIP)
Taijutsu Techniques EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 12:46 am by Oblivion

Affiliates
free forum

Taijutsu Techniques

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Taijutsu Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Taijutsu Techniques   Taijutsu Techniques EmptyTue May 12, 2009 4:23 pm

Taijutsus

Name: Dynamic Marking (Dainamikku Maakingu)
Type: Taijutsu
Requirements: A suitable pet
Description: A simple technique that can be used by most ninja animal pets. The pet will spin in the air, releasing streams of urine in all directions. The primary purpose of this technique is to be able to detect an opponent his with this later on, but the urine also has some acidic qualities and is hurtful if lands on an open wound or in the eyes.

Name: Hayabusa Otoshi - Peregrine Falcon Drop
Requirements: None
Description: A rather simple move that can only be used under certain conditions. The user will attempt to grab their opponent from behind while the latter are in the air and lock their ankles around their neck, restricting movement to a degree, while also grabbing them with their arms. They will then change position in the air so that the opponent is falling towards the ground head first. The point of this technique is to slam the enemy's head into the ground at a high speed. While quite deadly, this technique is hard to initiate and not that hard to break out of.

Name: Kage Buyou - Shadow Dance
Requirements: None
Description: This taijutsu technique is utilized to get behind your opponent in mid-air. The user would usually kick their opponent upward from a low position, launching them into the air, and follow them using this jutsu. They will appear right behind the target, repeating their position like a shadow. From there, a number of attack options is presented to the user.

Name: Omote Renge - Front Lotus
Requirements: Kaimon (Opening Gate) the 1st Celestial Gate, a rope or similar item
Description: After opening the first Celestial Gate, the ninja will gain a high increase in speed and strength. They will kick their opponent upward, launching them into the air, and then quickly get behind them. At that point, they will wrap some kind of rope or a similar object around the opponent and lock their arms around their chest to prevent a possible escape. The actual technique is driving the opponent head first into the ground, spinning at a high speed as you both fall. A powerful technique, it comes at a price because it uses the Celestial Gates, which force the body into overdrive.

Name: Asa Kujaku - Morning Peacock
Requirements: Keimon (View Gate) the 6th Celestial Gate
Description: A taijutsu technique that takes full advantage of the immense speed one is granted when opening six of the Eight Celestial Gates. The ninja will first kick their opponent in the air and then jump after them. In mid-air, they will perform a high combo at an incredible speed, so that flames start forming around them in the shape of a peacock's tail, hence the name. With the final blow, the user will send their opponent crashing towards the ground as the flames that gathered up until that moment will jump onto them. A devastating technique, it comes at a price because it uses the Celestial Gates, which force the body into overdrive.

Name: Ura Renge - Reverse Lotus
Requirements: Seimon (Life Gate) the 3rd Celestial Gate, a rope or similar item
Description: After opening three Celestial Gates, the ninja will temporarily gain a great boost in power. They will then kick their opponent into the air and proceed to pummel them from different angles using the great speed they obtained. The two finals blows involve a powerful strike to the opponent's chest, which will send them plummeting towards the ground, while attaching a rope or something similar to the enemy. This rope will then be used to pull the enemy back towards the user as both move towards the ground in order to deliver the final blow which gathers up all of their strength and sends the enemy crashing to the ground for massive damage. A devastating technique, it comes at a price because it uses the Celestial Gates, which force the body into overdrive.
Back to top Go down

Taijutsu Techniques
Page 1 of 1