Ninja Legacies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Legacies

A free, forum based, Non-Canon Naruto RP set years after the series. Things are still about the same, with some differences, see within for what they are.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Ninja Legacies is in the process of being revived! Please stay with us, and be prepared for some changes to the site! Thank you -Ninja Legacies Admin Trio
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Osaru
Ninjutsu Techniques I_vote_lcapNinjutsu Techniques I_voting_barNinjutsu Techniques I_vote_rcap 
Doom Kitty
Ninjutsu Techniques I_vote_lcapNinjutsu Techniques I_voting_barNinjutsu Techniques I_vote_rcap 
pioneercadet
Cassus
Baki
Minoru
Garnurk
Living Spirit Reborn
Jsalos
~Cipher~
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 144 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:09 pm
Latest topics
» Character Template
Ninjutsu Techniques EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:10 pm by Osaru

» Hello
Ninjutsu Techniques EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:24 am by Drac

» Um. . . o,e
Ninjutsu Techniques EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:09 am by Doom Kitty

» Battle of the Gods! (Tournament, Off-RPG)
Ninjutsu Techniques EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:07 am by Osaru

» back baby!
Ninjutsu Techniques EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 9:50 pm by Osaru

» *sigh* I guess this is it...
Ninjutsu Techniques EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 6:02 pm by Osaru

» OMGOMGOMGOMG
Ninjutsu Techniques EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 7:25 am by pioneercadet

» Important Notice About Chakra!
Ninjutsu Techniques EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 8:54 am by Doom Kitty

» Tadao Masanori (WIP)
Ninjutsu Techniques EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 12:46 am by Oblivion

Affiliates
free forum

Ninjutsu Techniques

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ninjutsu Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Ninjutsu Techniques   Ninjutsu Techniques EmptyMon May 11, 2009 7:12 pm

Non-elemental Ninjutsu

Name: Henge no Jutsu - Transformation Technique
Type: Ninjutsu
Requirements: None
Description: Henge no Jutsu is a ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents. However, it does not grant one the properties of said objects or skills of that person, meaning turning into a weapon will not allow you to cut an opponent and turning into a dog will not give you a great sense of smell.
This technique can also be used in conjunction with someone, who may a person, a pet or a summoning creature, in which case it is called Konbi Henge (Combination Transformation). However, its principles remain the same.
Base Chakra Cost: 3 (Additional 1 chakra used per three posts of sustained transformation)

Name: Bunshin no Jutsu - Clone Technique
Description: Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. The Bunshin technique creates a copy of the ninja without substance. The copy resembles the ninja in every way. This clone can function as a distraction or as means to confuse one's opponent. As soon the Bunshin gets attacked or comes into contact with an opponent, it will disperse.
Base Chakra Cost: 2

Name: Kawarimi no Jutsu - Body Substitution Technique
Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themself with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack. Naturally, it won't work with another person unless their skill gap is enormous, and the object to replace oneself with must be close in size and weight to the ninja themselves. This technique must be set up a little ahead when fighting skilled opponents, otherwise, you may end up getting struck because you wouldn't have enough time to use it.
Base Chakra Cost: 4

Name: Utsusemi no Jutsu - Empty Cicada Shell Technique
Description: By using their chakra and a few hand seals, a shinobi is able to project their voice to different areas in the vicinity, thus masking their location and numbers and possibly confusing the enemy.
Base Chakra Cost: 7

Name: Kage Shuriken no Jutsu - Shadow Shuriken Technique
Requirements: Two shuriken weapon
Description: This is a simple ninjutsu used to disguise projectile attacks. The user will throw a shuriken or similar weapon at an enemy. However, they will secretly launch another same weapon right afterwards, so that the second weapon is hidden in the opponent's blind spot behind the first. A rather basic technique, it may catch even experienced shinobi off-guard.
Base Chakra Cost: 0

Name: Kai - Release
Description: A very useful technique that dispels or prevents the effects of genjutsu in its early stages. To perform it, the user only needs to hold their hands in a tiger hand seal and channel some chakra into it. A lower-level genjutsu will be dispelled without any harm to the user. This can also be done on someone else, in which case the user must touch them before releasing the technique. However, it is a low-level ninja skill, as there are more effective ways of countering genjutsu. This will only dispel genjutsu of B-rank or below.
Base Chakra Cost: 9

Name: Oboro Bunshin no Jutsu - Haze Clone Technique
Description: A technique that seems to be a direct advancement of the usual Bunshin no Jutsu, it requires a few hand seals and creates dozens of clones of the user. Just like common clones, these are merely illusions, but they can easily be recreated if some are destroyed. Naturally, this jutsu's sole purpose is to confuse the enemy.
Base Chakra Cost: 6 (An additional 2 for each clone you regenerate)

Name: Shunshin no Jutsu - Body Flicker Technique
Description: Shunshin no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. The ninja will appear and disappear in an instant, allowing them to retreat or attack suddenly. To facilitate the movement the ninja will often use nearby elements such as mist, sand or leaves to mask their appearance or disappearance. While it may seem like the user simply appeared or disappeared, the technique is actually a momentary increase in movement speed towards a set location.
Base Chakra Cost: 10

Name: Soushuuha - Manipulate Advancing Blades
Description: A useful technique that utilizes chakra to float projectile weapons in front of the shinobi. The user must first put some chakra into a weapon as they throw it, and they can then make it float in the air several inches in front of them. A large number of projectiles can be made to float like this, but it requires greater concentration with each additional weapon and also depends on their size. These projectiles can then be launched at a target all at once, which allows one to have more ranged attack options than if they were throwing the weapons.
Base Chakra Cost: 5 per projectile

Name: Gyorai Shin - Torpedo Needle
Requirements: A bunch of senbon or similar weapons
Description: A trap ninjutsu. Using chakra, a shinobi can plant a number of senbon or similar small piercing weapons into the ground and make them sink into it, hiding them from sight. When the opponent steps into the area, the user can make some of the senbon quickly emerge, effectively nailing the unfortunate victim to the ground, and then launch the remaining at the enemy, potentially dealing extreme damage.
Base Chakra Cost: 13

Name: Hitei Mushou - Flying Nail Mist Pierce
Requirements: A large amount of small senbon or similar weapons
Description: This technique requires no hand seals. By grabbing a considerable amount of small needles or similar weapons into their hand and bringing it to their mouth, the user can launch a shower of projectiles by exhaling and sending chakra with thier breath. It will make the small projectile weapons fly in a rather wide range in the intended direction. The damage potential of this technique is not very high, but it is useful to wear down an enemy.
Base Chakra Cost: 7

Name: Kanashibari no Jutsu - Temporary Body Paralysis Technique
Description: This is a rather basic technique that does not require any hand seals to be used. Ideally, it temporarily paralyzes a number of targets. However, this is not likely to work on strong opponents, unless they are considerably weaker than the user themselves.
Base Chakra Cost: 15

Name: Kawara Shuriken - Roof Tile Shuriken
Requirements: Usable objects
Description: Named as such because of how it was first used, this technique actually turns any relatively small and light object around the user into a projectile weapon. The user must form a few required hand seals and then channel their chakra into a desired small object. Notably, the shinobi does not have to be touching the object, but the objects must be rather close and they need to be able to send their chakra through a solid surface, for example, into small rocks through the ground. These objects will then float up and be launched at a target like common shuriken.
Base Chakra Cost: 8 per projectile

Name: Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu - Shuriken Shadow Clone Technique
Description: This technique is used to create additional projectile weapons. After throwing some shuriken or other weapons at the target, the user will quickly form the required hand seals. As they do that, the amount of weapons they threw will increase. The chakra usage of this technique is directly dependent on the amount of copies you create and the size of the actual weapons. The cloned weapons are real and can deal the same damage as the originals, except for weapons with special qualities the clones of which will be common ones. The weapon clones appear slightly displaced close by the original and follow the same trajectory.
Base Chakra Cost: 5-10 per projectile (largest projectiles use 10 smallest use 5, if you're not sure ask an admin or mod)

Name: Doku Kiri - Poison Mist
Description: Without the need for any hand seals, the user will take a deep breath. By using a moderate amount of chakra and this special technique, they will then exhale a large cloud of poisonous gas. A very versatile technique, it can be more harmful than useful if not used correctly.

Name: Gentoushin no Jutsu - Lit Apparition Technique
Requirements: Special items
Description: By using a set of special items, one or more shinobi are able to make projections of themselves to another place, no matter how far away. This projection is a transparent dark silhouette that can speak, though the voice will be distorted, and even perform specific jutsus if special conditions are provided.
Base Chakra Cost: 25 (Additional cost for jutsu the apparitions use, cost equal to normal cost of jutsu for that character)

Name: Hari Jizou - Underworld Guardian Spikes
Description: After they form the necessary hand seals, the user's hair will rapidly grow in length and size and wrap around the user, with spikes protruding in all directions. This technique provides good defense against physical attacks and will harm anyone who attacks with their arms or legs.
Base Chakra Cost: 20

Name: Jouro Senbon - Sprinkling Needles
Requirements: An appropriate weapon
Description: This technique is performed without hand seals, but it requires a weapon filled with senbon needles to be used. The user will toss said weapon, usually an umbrella, upwards and release the senbon hidden inside using their chakra. This will create a dense shower of senbon, which the user can also direct using their chakra. This ninjutsu is very powerful not only because there is practically no escaping it, but also because each needle can pierce through strong armor.
Base Chakra Cost: 20 (Additional 5 per post that the needles are directed)

Name: Kasumi Enbu no Jutsu - Mist Waltz Technique
Description: After forming the necessary hand seals, the user will exhale a large mist cloud. This mist is transparent and only slightly hinders the vision of those caught inside, but that is not its purpose at all. This mist is actually highly flammable, a perfect trap for fire ninjutsu users.

Name: Kokuun no Jutsu - Black Rain Technique
Description: After the user makes the required hand seals, they will start releasing chakra from their body. This chakra will rise in the form of black mist, forming black clouds some way above the user, which they can then control. After setting the clouds where they want, the user will have a black rain pour down from them. This rain is actually highly flammable oil. This technique requires something to set the oil on fire to be of any use.
Base Chakra Cost: 22

Name: Meisai Gakure no Jutsu - Camouflage Concealment Technique
Description: An advanced ninjutsu that allows a shinobi to basically become invisible. It acts on the principle of a chameleon, making the user appear the same way as the background, except from any point of view. To execute this jutsu, the user must form the required hand seals and then press against any surface until the camouflage is applied. They can then walk around freely without fear of being seen, but can still be detected by other means. Special detection techniques may be able to expose the person using this.
Base Chakra Cost: 20 (Additional 5 per post you remain hidden)

Name: Ranji Shigumi no Jutsu - Wild Lion's Mane Technique
Description: This technique utilizes the user's hair as a weapon. After they form the necessary hand seals, the shinobi's hair will lengthen greatly and become very hard. The user can then control their hair almost freely, using it to directly attack someone in a stabbing manner or trap them by wrapping their hair around them.
Base Chakra Cost: 30 (Additional 10 for each post jutsu is sustained)

Name: Kebari Senbon - Thousand Hair Needles
Description: After forming the required hand seals, the user can harden their hair and launch them like senbon. Naturally, chakra is used to make the hair into usable projectiles and to launch them. This results in a massive rain of needles flying at a very high speed and as strong as the toughest steel. The more projectiles are launched, the more chakra it takes to use this technique.
Base Chakra Cost: 10 per 20 needles

Name: Kage Bunshin no Jutsu - Shadow Clone
Description: This technique enables the user to generate one or more solid clones of themselves which they can then use to attack enemies, support allies, or shield themselves. Each clone is solid but will vanish in a puff of smoke when struck by an attack. To generate more clones more chakra must be expent. It is possible to distribute your chakra amongst your clones so they may use jutsu as well or fool chakra sight such as the Byakugan. Upon vanishing any unused chakra in a clone returns to the original.
Base Chakra Cost: 20 per clone

Name: Bunshin Bakuha - Shadow Clone Explosion
Requirements: Shadow Clone
Description: This technique requires a shadow clone to exist prior to its use. It does not require any hand seals to execute. The user can detonate their shadow clones at will, creating a powerful explosion. While it is a waste to create shadow clones just for an explosion, this technique may be very useful in some cases.
Base Chakra Cost: 40
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu Techniques   Ninjutsu Techniques EmptyMon May 11, 2009 7:16 pm

Katon Ninjutsu

Name: Katon: Ryuuka no Jutsu - Dragon Fire Technique
Description: A rather strong fire element ninjutsu which has very serious restrictions. After forming the necessary hand seals, the user will expel a strong stream of fire from their mouth, which moves at a very fast rate. While this fire is considerably stronger than of other techniques of the same level, this technique is not very useful since the fire can only be launched to run along something the user is holding in their mouth, like a wire.
Base Chakra Cost: 17

Name: Katon: Endan - Fire Missile
Description: One of the most basic moves of fire element school of ninjutsu, it expels a stream of fire from the user's mouth. While not very fast, strong or versatile, it wins against other fire techniques of this rank in lower chakra cost and the ability to keep a constant stream of fire as long as you have chakra to fuel it.
Base Chakra Cost: 10 (Additional 3 per post jutu is sustained)

Name: Katon: Goukakyuu no Jutsu - Great Fireball Technique
Description: A primary offensive ninjutsu for any fire user, it requires few hand seals and not much chakra. The user will take a breath and exhale a ball or stream of fire. In the former case, it can be launched in any direction, but its speed is not very impressive. In the latter case, it must be aimed at an opponent on the ground within twenty feet of the user, but is executed much faster.
Base Chakra Cost: 6

Name: Katon: Housenka no Jutsu - Mythical Fire Phoenix Technique
Description: A useful, though relatively weak, fire ninjutsu. After forming several needed hand seals, the user will exhale a series of fast fireballs. These are useful to drive an opponent into a corner, towards a certain place or simply at times when quantity is better than quality.
Base Chakra Cost: 12

Name: Katon: Dai Endan - Great Fire Missile
Description: A very simple move, it expels a large stream of fire from the user's mouth. The difference between this move and most other Fire Element techniques is that this one can be used continuously for a never-ending stream of fire. Of course, it will only be "never-ending" as long as the user has enough chakra to fuel it. It may lose in versatility or raw power to other fire ninjutsu of the same rank, but keeping it up for a short while costs less than using another technique twice.
Base Chakra Cost: 15 (Additional 4 per post jutsu is sustained)

Name: Katon: Karyuudan - Fire Dragon Missile
Description: A technique resembling Housenka rather closely, it doesn't take many hand seals and is almost the same in principle. The difference is that the fireballs created by this technique are faster and more potent, able to deal considerable damage in a direct attack.

Name: Katon: Haisekishou - Burning Ash Accumulation
Description: After forming the required hand seals, the user will expel a vast cloud of ash from their mouth. It effectively blocks the sight of anyone caught inside, and when the user clicks their teeth, the cloud will ignite in an explosion. Someone unfamiliar with this technique may be fooled into thinking it's supposed to block their sight and take heavy damage as a result.
Base Chakra Cost: 21

Name: Katon: Hibashiri - Running Fire
Requirements: Fire as main element
Description: This is a fire element ninjutsu that requires no hand seals. By focusing their fire natured chakra, the shinobi can create jets of fire that will run along the ground towards their opponent. Alternatively, they can launch fireballs or rings of fire at a prefered target. While this technique requires no hand seals, it isn't as strong as most fire ninjutsu of the same level.
Base Chakra Cost: 22

Name: Katon: Gouryuuka no Jutsu - Great Dragon Fire Technique
Description: This is a strong fire element technique. After the user forms the necessary hand seals, they will expel large dragon head shaped fireballs from their mouth. These fireballs are quite strong and fast and can punch through concrete. Strangely, they have a rather solid form and can actually bite the opponent and tackle them, while burning them with the flames at the same time.
Base Chakra Cost: 30

Name: Katon: Karyuu Endan - Dragon Flame Missile
Description: A strong fire element technique. After making the necessary hand seals, the user will take a deep breath and exhale a large stream of searing flame. This is, without doubt, one of the most powerful fire ninjutsu. This flame can be expeled continuously for a constant, but not very high, chakra drain.
Base Chakra Cost: 30 (Additional 5 per post jutsu is sustained)

Name: Katon: Zukokku - Head Mincing Pain
Requirements: Fire as first element
Description: This is a devastating fire element technique. After forming the necessary hand seals, the user will expel a huge mass of fire from their mouth in a wide arc. This fire spreads along the ground like napalm and is hard to put out. Once the jutsu reaches the maximum distance, which is about sixty feet, the fiery mass combusts again, causing a large explosion. Only someone with a strong affinity for fire element can execute this technique.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu Techniques   Ninjutsu Techniques EmptyMon May 11, 2009 7:17 pm

Doton Ninjutsu

Name: Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu - Mole Hiding Technique
Description: This earth element ninjutsu lets the user hide underground for extended periods of time. A shinobi using this technique can also move about, which may allow for an escape, surprise attack or something else. However, a skilled opponent may be able to detect the user by sound, vibrations or other, less conventional means.
Base Chakra Cost: 10 (Additional 3 per post you move while underground)

Name: Doton: Doro Gaeshi - Mud Overturn
Requirements: Must be on the ground
Description: A defensive ninjutsu that creates a rock wall in front of the user. To perform it, they must first form a few hand seals and then put both their palms on the ground. After that, a slab of rock will stand up straight to protect the user from an incoming attack. However, this wall is not as strong as one would think.

Name: Doton: Doryuu Taiga - Earth Flow River
Description: This technique creates a large flow of mud. The user will form the required hand seals and a thick layer of mud will form in a desired location. It will then start flowing in one direction, like a river, drawing any opponent caught in it with the flow. It isn't very powerful, but can be useful to delay an opponent.

Name: Doton: Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu - Double Suicide Decapitation Technique
Description: A ninjutsu used to trap the opponent in the ground. The user must first get underground and directly below the target, after which they will pull the enemy into the ground so that only their head remains overground as they emerge on the surface. The collapsing ground will effectively block the victim's movement as they fall into the hole, so it will take them some time to escape, if they are able to on their own at all. This jutsu can be used to pull an opponent underground completely, but in that case a firm layer of earth or rock will not be created around the target's body and they will be able to escape much easier.
Base Chakra Cost: 13

Name: Doton: Arijigoku no Jutsu - Ant-Lion Technique
Description: True to its name, this earth element technique creates a large crater in the ground, drawing in nearby objects and careless enemies. This technique works similarly to quicksand, so it's extremely hard to escape without help. However, objects are first drawn towards the crater's lowest point in the middle and are only then sunk, so there may be more opportunities to escape. This technique covers an area of approximately fifty feet in diameter.
Base Chakra Cost: 35 (Additional 10 per post jutsu is sustained)

Name: Doton: Doryuu Dango - Earth Dumpling
Requirements: Must be on the ground
Description: A massive, if somewhat clumsy, offensive technique. Utilizing earth element manipulation, the user will pull up a huge chunk of earth and then usually toss it at an enemy. This jutsu is relatively slow and very predictable, but its large area of effect and raw power make up for it.

Name: Doton: Doryuudan - Earth Dragon Missile
Description: After the user makes the necessary hand seals, a large dragon head made of mud will appear from whatever they're standing on next to them and release a number of mud projectiles. The damage dealt by these is not very high, but quite enough to pummel any target badly. An advantage of this technique is its speed: the dragon head appears very quickly and the projectiles fly quite fast.
Base Chakra Cost: 25

Name: Doton: Doryuu Heki - Earth Style Wall
Description: A widespread defensive ninjutsu of the earth element, this one creates a large rock wall at a desired location. To perform the jutsu, the user must first form the required hand seals and then they will either spew a line of mud on the ground or put their hands on it. In the former case, this wall will appear where the mud was spread. Depending on the shinobi's skill and amount of chakra used, this technique can range from creating a simply large wall to a massive cliff.
Base Chakra Cost: 20-50 depending on size of wall created

Name: Doton: Iwa Yado Kuzushi - Stone Lodging Destruction
Description: A ninjutsu technique only useful in certain areas. After forming the required hand seals, the user will put their hand on the ground. It allows them some control over nearby earth and rock, so they can cause an avalanche, a cave or a cliff to collapse. However, when in open plains, it is only useful if you want to create a different battlefield.

Name: Doton: Tsuchi Kairou - Earth Corridor
Description: After forming the necessary hand seals, the user will slam his hands into the ground. This will cause a large amount of earth and rock from around to rise up and close over their target, trapping the latter. The shape this resulting structure takes is controlled by the shinobi. This technique is useful to trap an enemy or in conjunction with Iwa Yado Kuzushi.

Name: Doton: Doton Kekkai: Dorou Doumu - Earth Barrier: Earth Dome Prison
Description: A very powerful technique that does not require hand seals to be used. The user will strike the ground with their hands and a mass of rock will rise and form a dome around a number of target enemies. They will then put their hands on the dome and feed it chakra to make it stronger and repairing any damage done to it. This ninjutsu not only traps enemies, but also drains their chakra rather quickly if they are caught inside. A strong enough attack can break through the dome, but since their own chakra is being used against them, the victims of this technique are at a severe disadvantage.
Base Chakra Cost: 30 (Additional 5 per post jutsu is sustained and another 5 for each attack against dome that does not break through.)

Name: Doton: Otoshi Buta - Covering Lid
Description: This is an imprisonment type jutsu. After the user forms the necessary hand seals, a huge rock dome will fall from the sky over the target to trap them. The scale of this technique can be adjusted as needed, from creating a dome just a dozen feet in diameter to one large enough to trap a gigantic summoning creature. Its height is usually enough to press the target against the ground to further restrict their movement without crushing them to death, but the height and width are dependent on each other and must both increase proportionally.
Base Chakra Cost: 25-70 depending on size of dome created.

Name: Doton: Yomi Numa - Swamp of the Underworld
Description: After the user makes the required hand seals, they will use their earth nature chakra to use this jutsu which creates a large mud swamp in a desired location. This swamp is big enough to sink a large summoning creature and is very dangerous if you fall or step into it, but by using water walking, one can walk on its surface without trouble.

Name: Doton: Domu - Earth Spear
Requirements: Earth as first element
Description: A technique used in close combat or for defensive purposes, it hardens part or all of the user's body using earth element. As a result, their taijutsu attacks will become much heavier or their defense will increase a lot. This costs more chakra if used on larger areas of the body, and constantly drains some while active. It does not require hand seals to be used.
Base Chakra Cost: 30-70 depending on how much of you is hardened (Additional 10 per post jutsu is sustained)

Name: Doton: Kouka Jutsu - Hardening Jutsu
Requirements: Earth as first element
Description: A very powerful ninjutsu, it covers the user's body with nearby rock or ground and hardens it, making them appear as stone creatures with no legs. The user will then be able to morph this rock to some extent, making weapons over their arms. While giving them great defense and strength, it limits the user's movement to practically none, only letting them crawl on the ground at a low speed.
Base Chakra Cost: 40 (Additional 10 per post jutsu is sustained)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu Techniques   Ninjutsu Techniques EmptyMon May 11, 2009 7:19 pm

Suiton Ninjutsu

Name: Suiton: Mizu no Muchi - Whip of Water
Description: This ninjutsu technique creates a whip made of water which functions just like a normal whip would. Once created, it takes a little additional chakra to adjust its length, but it can't be longer than fifteen and shorter than three feet long. While useful with the right skill, this technique may be easier to defeat than an actual whip.
Base Chakra Cost: 10 (Additional 3 every time length is adjusted.)

Name: Suiton: Kirigakure no Jutsu - Hidden Mist Technique
Description: After the user forms the necessary hand seals, this technique creates a thick mist in the surrounding area. Said mist is used to block the sight of anyone and everyone in the target area. It can be useful if the user wants to make an escape or relies on senses other than sight in battle.

Name: Suiton: Mizuame Nabara - Starch Syrup Capture Field
Description: After forming the necessary hand seals, the shinobi will expel a large amount of sticky liquid from their mouth. Anyone who steps on top of or into this liquid will be stuck in place. Naturally, touching it with body parts other than feet will also get you stuck. It is very hard to get out of and usually needs to be washed away or otherwise removed to gain freedom. However, if one uses chakra at the bottom of their feet, or any other body part, like when using water walking technique, they can cross the sticky liquid safely.

Name: Suiton: Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu - Water Clone Technique
Description: The water clone technique is a simple ninjutsu that creates a replication of the user with a physical body. Because it isn't purely illusionary, it can attack and use ninja techniques, just like the shinobi themselves, but it still disperses into a puddle of water when it takes a hit. The clones created by this technique only possess one tenth of the user's physical ability and chakra level and they are unable to go far from the user or utilize ninja techniques of a rank higher than C, which limits them a lot, but a smart shinobi can make a lot of use out of them. Any special weapons the user may have had on them when using this jutsu will be copied partially, losing any special qualities the original has and only having the same power as a common weapon of that type.
Base Chakra Cost: 20 per clone

Name: Suiton: Mizurappa - Violent Water Wave
Description: After forming the necessary hand seals, the user will expel a strong jet of water from their mouth. This attacks deals considerable pressure damage and is quite fast, but it's also very direct and, consequentially, not that hard to evade.

Name: Suiton: Suirou no Jutsu - Water Prison Technique
Requirements: A body of water
Description: This water element ninjutsu technique utilizes water to imprison an opponent. The user forms the necessary hand seals which causes the water to form around the target into a spherical prison which only allows for limited movement. They must keep their body touching the water prison to maintain its existence. If the contact is broken, the water falls away and their target is released. This technique can only be used when there's sufficient water around.

Name: Suiton: Teppoudama - Bullet
Description: The user will form a few necessary hand seals and release a large water sphere from their mouth. This projectile travels at a rather high speed and deals considerable pressure damage. It also bursts into a larger volume of water upon impact, effectively putting out fires and creating water for more ninjutsu.

Name: Suiton: Daibakuryuu no Jutsu - Great Exploding Current
Requirements: A large body of water
Description: This technique creates a massive whirlpool in an existing body of water. Unusable by itself, it's usefulness cannot be overestimated in a battle on a lake or the sea, as it can make quick work of large amounts of enemies. However, a careless user risks pulling their allies or even themselves into the whirlpool.

Name: Suiton: Goshokuzame - Five Sharks Eating
Requirements: A large body of water
Description: A technique somewhat reminiscent of summoning jutsu, but different in principle. After forming necessary hand seals, the user will put their hand on the surface of water. Five sharks will form from their chakra and attack a target enemy. While frightening in its power when used against a target trapped underwater, this technique is not very useful when the opponent is above water and entirely useless without a big enough water body around.
Base Chakra Cost: 35

Name: Suiton: Mizukiri no Yaiba - Sword of Draining
Description: A water element ninjutsu used purely for close combat, it gathers some water into the user's hand and solidifies it into a blade. The weapon that can be created cannot exceed the size of a katana in length, but it is somewhat thicker and looks more like a crystal than a sword. However, it can still be used to both cut and stab, just like a normal blade. While it only has the same power as an average metal weapon, it can be useful in case you lack one, otherwise, it's usually not worth wasting chakra. It can also be freely made to lose or regain its solid form, though it can't deal any damage when not in the solid form.

Name: Suiton: Suigadan - Water Fang Projectile
Requirements: A body of water
Description: After the shinobi performs a series of hand seals, one or several streams of water from the surrounding will strike at a target. The amount of chakra required to use this technique depends on the amount of streams one creates. This technique deals high pressure damage.
Base Chakra Cost: 25 per stream

Name: Suiton: Suijinheki - Water Encampment Wall
Requirements: A body of water or double amount of chakra used
Description: This water element ninjutsu creates a wall made of water. Its size and shape may vary, along with the amount of chakra needed to execute this technique. The user must first form the required hand seals, after which the water will rise to form a wall in the desired location. If there is no water around, the user can expel some from their mouth, but in that case they have to use more chakra to create said water.
Base Chakra Cost: 20-60 depending on size of wall created (Double the cost without a body of water present)

Name: Suiton: Suikoudan no Jutsu - Water Shark Projectile Technique
Requirements: A large body of water or double amount of chakra used
Description: After the user makes the necessary hand seals, a large stream of water shaped like a shark will rise and can then be controlled to some extent, namely launching it at a target and partially controlling its path. This technique deals considerable damage and washes away the enemy, but requires a high amount of water to be present to be used. Alternatively, the user can create water on the spot, but that costs much more chakra.
Base Chakra Cost: 30 (Double without body of water present)

Name: Suiton: Suishuu Gorugon - Water Attack Strong Current Torrential Rain
Requirements: Water as first element
Description: This water element technique does not require any hand seals. It creates a large serpent made of water which can be controlled to attack an enemy and will attempt to bite them with its many sharp teeth or simply strike them with its body. Unlike Suiryuudan or Suikoudan no Jutsu, this one does not disperse after a single collision and can theoretically exist indefinitely, but it doesn't deal as much damage with a single attack nor does it wash the enemy away. It requires up to fifty percent less chakra to use if there is sufficient water around and the user does not have to create any.
Base Chakra Cost: 50 (25 if large amount supply of water is available.)

Name: Suiton: Taihoudan - Pressure Cannon
Description: After forming the necessary hand seals, the shinobi will use their water natured chakra to create water and expel it through their mouth in a powerful stream. This attack is not very large, but very fast and the damage dealt by the water stream is quite high.

Name: Suiton: Daibakufu no Jutsu - Grand Waterfall Technique
Requirements: A large supply of water or double amount of chakra used
Description: This techniques creates a large water vortex that moves forward at a high speed. The water makes a strong impact and washes away the opponent and many objects that might get in the way. If you are drawn into this vortex, the force of the flow and rotation will make it almost impossible to escape. While this technique can easily drown an opponent, it is not very useful because it can only be used either in a place where there is a lot of water or by spending more chakra than it's really worth.
Base Chakra Cost: 50 (Double without large body of water)

Name: Suiton: Mizu Kamikiri - Rising Water Cutter
Description: This water-based ninjutsu does not require any hand seals to be used. The user will slam their foot or fist into the ground and cause water to rise up, even if they are in an area with no natural water. The user can then launch jets of water, which can be controlled by the movement of one's hands and have enough power to cut through rock, from that position. Controlling the water constantly takes away a bit of chakra, and the user will have to perform the technique again if they change position.
Base Chakra Cost: 35 (Additional 10 per post jutsu is sustained)

Name: Suiton: Suiryuudan no Jutsu - Water Dragon Projectile Technique
Requirements: A large body of water or double amount of chakra used
Description: After the user makes the necessary hand seals, a massive stream of water shaped like a dragon's head will rise and can then be controlled to some extent, namely launching it at a target and partially controlling its path. This technique deals heavy damage and washes away the enemy, but requires a high amount of water to be present to be used. Alternatively, the user can create water on the spot, but that costs much more chakra.
Base Chakra Cost: 50 (Double without large body of water)

Name: Suiton: Baku Suishouha - Bursting Water Collision Waves
Description: After forming the required hand seals, the user will expel water from their mouth, which will then greatly increase in amount in a watery explosion. This water can be controlled by the user to some extent, but is mainly used to alter the battlefield and as a set-up for other water element techniques.

Name: Suiton: Suiryuuben - Water Dragon Whip
Description: This jutsu does not require any hand seals. The user will generate a large whirling sphere of water and have it float, usually somewhere close to them. It can be controlled rather freely to be used as defense and water tendrils, which have high piercing power and can bust through rock, can be released from it for offense. Only someone with a close affinity to water may hope to use this jutsu.
Base Chakra Cost: 60

Name: Suiton: Suishouha - Water Collision Destruction
Description: After the user forms the required hand seals, a massive amount of water will appear out of nowhere around them. This water can then be controlled by the user to some extent, but is mainly used to alter the battlefield and as a set-up for other water element techniques. This ninjutsu is very close to Baku Suishouha, the only two differences being much faster execution and strong affinity to water element required to do it.
Base Chakra Cost: 65
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu Techniques   Ninjutsu Techniques EmptyMon May 11, 2009 7:20 pm

Raiton Ninjutsu

Name: Raiton: Raikyuu - Lightning Ball
Description: After forming the necessary hand seals, the user will create a large, several feet in diameter, ball of lightning in their hands. This ball can then be launched at a target and will travel at average speed. When it comes in contact with something, it will burst, damaging and shocking anyone it touches and also slightly shocking anyone within three feet of its edge at the moment of impact.

Name: Raiton: Ikadzuchi no Kiba - Lightning Bolt Fang
Description: After forming the necessary hand seals, the user will have a bolt of lightning strike at the desired target from the sky. This attack is very fast and hard to anticipate because of coming from above, but it is not a real lightning, so the damage it deals is relatively low. However, it shocks the opponent with electricity, potentially giving the user an additional advantage.

Name: Raiton: Ikadzuchi no Utage - Lightning Bolt Feast
Description: After the user forms several hand seals, they will put their hand(s) on the ground. Several jets of electricity will then run along the ground towards the intended target. This jutsu can be controlled rather freely, having the jets split or come together as they go for no additional chakra cost, but the damage dealt by each depends on their total amount as the chakra is always split evenly. If hit, the opponent will be shocked with electricity.

Name: Raiton: Raigeki no Yoroi - Lightning Strike Armor
Description: Despite its name, this technique barely provides any defense, even against earth element attacks. After the user forms the required hand seals, a layer of lightning will form around their body. If the user is then struck, this lightning will be channeled into their opponent, damaging and shocking them severely. This armor lasts until it strikes one target when the user is hit with a physical attack, dispersed by the user or somehow destroyed by the opponent.

Name: Raiton: Raikou no Ookami - Lightning Wolf
Description: A mid-range technique which utilizes lightning element. It does not require any hand seals to be used, but is limited in range. The user will channel some lightning natured chakra into their hand and a wolf made of lightning will appear beside them and charge the target. This wolf is connected to the user's hand with a lightning "leash", which is how it's controlled, but it is limited to forty feet range because of this.

Name: Raiton: Shichuu Shibari - Four Pillar Binding
Description: When the user forms the necessary hand seals, four pillars rise from the ground around the target. Once they fully emerge, lightning will strike at a single or multiple enemies caught inside the area, dealing light damage and paralyzing them. The scale of this technique can vary from an area of fourty square feet to one large enough to contain a gigantic summoning creature and it depends on the target's size. The paralysis lasts for at least three seconds, during which the target will be defenseless, but it takes the pillars some time to appear.

Name: Raiton: Rairyuu no Tatsumaki - Lightning Dragon Tornado
Description: This technique creates a dragon-shaped lightning tornado, which forms around the user after they make the required hand seals. This provides some protection while they are executing the technique. The dragon can then be launched at a target and, if hit, the opponent will take heavy damage and electric shock. Additionally, anyone within three feet of the tornado will be struck with a weak jolt of electricity, so a close dodge won't work so well.

Name: Raiton: Rai Bunshin no Jutsu - Lightning Clone Technique
Description: This technique creates a physical replication of the user made from lightning. It acts like a normal clone with a physical form and has the full physical and jutsu ability of the user, though it is still quite limited in chakra amount. When it is hit, the clone will burst into lightning, effectively shocking anyone who was within two feet of it and dealing light damage to anyone who was touching it. It doesn't require many hand seals to be executed. Any special weapons the user may have had on them when using this jutsu will be copied partially, losing any special qualities the original has.

Name: Raiton: Gian - False Darkness
Requirements: Lightning as first element
Description: This is a powerful lightning ninjutsu. It releases a strong bolt of electricity from the user's mouth and can be used continuously, though that would constantly drain a bit of chakra. While this technique doesn't look impressive and can't affect large areas at the same time, it is very fast and powerful.
Base Chakra Cost: 50 (Additional 15 per post jutsu is sustained)

Last edited by Night on Wed May 13, 2009 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu Techniques   Ninjutsu Techniques EmptyMon May 11, 2009 7:21 pm

Fuuton Ninjutsu

Name: Fuuton: Fuusajin - Dust Wind
Requirements: A weapon that can create a flow of air, like a fan
Description: By using a fan or a weapon similar in principle, a ninja can create a strong wind that carries dust with it. This technique is purely supplementary, as all it does is cover nearby objects in said dust to loosen the footing of anyone who steps on it. One shouldn't count on it too much, but it's still useful and does not require any hand seals to use.
Base Chakra Cost: 5

Name: Fuuton: Kamaitachi - Cutting Whirlwind
Description: This technique creates a powerful wind in a small area. This wind can either be direct or a whirlwind that catches one opponent, but in both cases, this technique has cutting properties, which is its main way of dealing damage. Like most techniques which are only usable with a weapon, it does not require any hand seals.

Name: Fuuton: Kami Oroshi - Godly Wind from the Mountains
Requirements: Wind as main element
Description: This ninjutsu does not require any hand seals to be used. By using their wind natured chakra, a shinobi is able to create a wind vortex in a desired direction. However, this technique does not do any actual damage, only serving to blow away enemies and/or attacks.

Name: Fuuton: Reppushou - Gale Wind Palm
Description: After forming the required hand seals, the user will launch a direct wind attack from their palm. It deals pressure damage rather than the usual cutting damage of wind element and packs quite a punch. Despite not being very damaging, it is quick to be executed and the actual projectiles are extremely fast.

Name: Fuuton: Dai Kamaitachi - Great Cutting Whirlwind
Description: This technique creates a powerful wind in a wide area, but its main part is that this wind has cutting properties. Basically, it's the same as Kamaitachi, but covering a larger area and more powerful. As most techniques that utilize weapons, this one does not require hand seals.

Name: Fuuton: Daitoppa - Great Breakthrough
Description: A not exactly offensive wind ninjutsu. The user will take a deep breath and then channel wind nature chakra into their mouth before exhaling. The result is a powerful massive gust of wind that can blow most foes away. However, it doesn't do anything beyond that, so by itself its damage potential is zero.

Name: Fuuton: Hien - Flying Swallow
Requirements: Appropriate weapon
Description: By channeling their wind natured chakra into a weapon that can channel chakra, a shinobi is able to increase the weapon's reach and cutting power. A blade of wind will form around the weapon and have the shape of the weapon if it was longer. The length of the wind blade can be adjusted but cannot increase the reach to over two times as far as the weapon has by itself and the amount of chakra required for this jutsu is directly dependent on the length of the wind blade.
Base Chakra cost: 15-50 depending on original weapon length

Name: Fuuton: Kaiten Shuriken - Rotating Shuriken
Description: By using their wind nature chakra, the shinobi can manipulate several weapons in the air. They must first channel some of their chakra into the weapons and throw them like projectiles, after which they can control them rather freely, able to change their direction and launch them at an enemy again without having to actually grab and throw the weapons. The amount of weapons that can be controlled this way depends on their size, standing at two for Fuuma Shuriken size projectiles. This technique requires no hand seals, but constantly drains some chakra while the weapons are kept in the air.
Base Chakra Cost: 15 per projectile (Additional 10 per post jutsu is sustained)

Name: Fuuton: Kazekiri - Wind Cutter
Description: A rather simple in its execution technique. First, the user must form the necessary hand seals. They will then launch a single large wind blade at a target enemy. This is a strong, but very direct attack, so it isn't very useful against skilled opponents. It can be seen by notable distortions in the air.

Name: Fuuton: Mugen Sajin Daitoppa - Infinite Dust Great Breakthrough
Description: After taking a deep breath, the user will exhale and create a powerful wind thick with dust. The dust will saw away at anything that gets in its path, dealing light damage, while the wind can blow away large objects and some attacks. This technique does not require any hand seals to be used and, because of the dust, is not subject to the wind element's usual inferiority against fire ninjutsu.
Base Chakra Cost: 45

Name: Fuuton: Renkuudan - Drilling Air Projectile
Description: After inhaling and forming the necessary hand seals, the user will expel a rather large ball of compressed air at their opponent from their mouth. This projectile deals quite a bit of pressure damage and bursts upon contact, creating a strong wind in close proximity to launch the target further back.

Name: Fuuton: Tatsu no Ooshigoto - Dragon's Big Job
Description: The shinobi will spin their weapon creating wind above their head while channeling some wind nature chakra into it. After that, a large tornado with cutting properties will quickly descend upon the target. This tornado may differ in size, a larger one naturally requiring more chakra. Like most techniques which are only usable with a weapon, it does not require any hand seals.
Base Chakra Cost: 15-50 depending on size of tornado generated

Name: Fuuton: Kaze no Yaiba - Sword of Wind
Description: This ninjutsu follows the basic principles of wind element but is different from most. It is a purely close combat technique as it creates a wind blade the size of a normal katana in the user's hand. This "sword" is very strong and cannot be blocked by a physical weapon. It can be seen by notable distortions in the air.
Base Chakra Cost: 35

Name: Fuuton: Atsugai - Pressure Damage
Requirements: Wind as first element
Description: To perform this jutsu, the user will release a concentrated wind sphere from their mouth. This projectile travels at a high speed and deals excessive damage. Though it does not follow with Wind element's usual cutting nature, it is powerful enough to bust through rock and keep going. Alternatively, it can be caused to burst at impact, which will create a powerful pressure wave within fifty feet all around it.
Base Chakra Cost: 55
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu Techniques   Ninjutsu Techniques Empty

Back to top Go down

Ninjutsu Techniques
Page 1 of 1