Ninja Legacies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Legacies

A free, forum based, Non-Canon Naruto RP set years after the series. Things are still about the same, with some differences, see within for what they are.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Ninja Legacies is in the process of being revived! Please stay with us, and be prepared for some changes to the site! Thank you -Ninja Legacies Admin Trio
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Osaru
Seven Deadly Sins. I_vote_lcapSeven Deadly Sins. I_voting_barSeven Deadly Sins. I_vote_rcap 
Doom Kitty
Seven Deadly Sins. I_vote_lcapSeven Deadly Sins. I_voting_barSeven Deadly Sins. I_vote_rcap 
pioneercadet
Cassus
Baki
Minoru
Garnurk
Living Spirit Reborn
Jsalos
~Cipher~
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 144 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:09 pm
Latest topics
» Character Template
Seven Deadly Sins. EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:10 pm by Osaru

» Hello
Seven Deadly Sins. EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:24 am by Drac

» Um. . . o,e
Seven Deadly Sins. EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:09 am by Doom Kitty

» Battle of the Gods! (Tournament, Off-RPG)
Seven Deadly Sins. EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:07 am by Osaru

» back baby!
Seven Deadly Sins. EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 9:50 pm by Osaru

» *sigh* I guess this is it...
Seven Deadly Sins. EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 6:02 pm by Osaru

» OMGOMGOMGOMG
Seven Deadly Sins. EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 7:25 am by pioneercadet

» Important Notice About Chakra!
Seven Deadly Sins. EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 8:54 am by Doom Kitty

» Tadao Masanori (WIP)
Seven Deadly Sins. EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 12:46 am by Oblivion

Affiliates
free forum

Seven Deadly Sins.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Seven Deadly Sins. Empty
PostSubject: Seven Deadly Sins.   Seven Deadly Sins. EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 9:10 am

The main 'evil' organization in this forum is not currently Akatsuki, as they were all killed or imprisoned by the Five Great Nations after Shippuden saga. They were promptly replaced by an even greater group known simply as the 'Seven Deadly Sins'. They work to control the entire word using the sins they themselves committed, and each have a very special form of technique's that only they themselves can hope to use. You may PM Doom Kitty with a short application using this template if you wish to join, preferably BEFORE your character APP.

Name:
Name Before SDS:
Ranking: [One to seven.]
Home Village:
Biography: [Basic background of where they came form and why they joined.]
Family:
Sin Wanted:

I - Wrath. Exceptionally violent and bloodthirsty founder of the Seven Deadly Sins, Wrath is not a man to be crossed.

II - Lust. Lust is a highly attractive shinobi, using her looks to woo men and get what she wants. She'll stop at nothing to get what she wants, proving her to be a valuable asset to the Seven Deadly Sins organization.

III - Pride. Pride is a skilled ninja with a hatred for the boastful, secure in the knowledge he is strong he feels no need to brag about it.

IV - Sloth. A man without much in the way of self-motivation he serves Wrath faithfully because it gets him something he needs, direction and purpose.

V - Gluttony. [NPC until further notice.]

VI - Envy. [NPC until further notice.]

VII - Greed. A man driven by greed and his thirst for power, he wields terrible dark powers, he serves Wrath to satisfy his own hunger for power.
Back to top Go down

Seven Deadly Sins.
Page 1 of 1