Ninja Legacies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Legacies

A free, forum based, Non-Canon Naruto RP set years after the series. Things are still about the same, with some differences, see within for what they are.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Ninja Legacies is in the process of being revived! Please stay with us, and be prepared for some changes to the site! Thank you -Ninja Legacies Admin Trio
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Osaru
Pride. Seven Deadly Sins [Seven Sins][Approved] I_vote_lcapPride. Seven Deadly Sins [Seven Sins][Approved] I_voting_barPride. Seven Deadly Sins [Seven Sins][Approved] I_vote_rcap 
Doom Kitty
Pride. Seven Deadly Sins [Seven Sins][Approved] I_vote_lcapPride. Seven Deadly Sins [Seven Sins][Approved] I_voting_barPride. Seven Deadly Sins [Seven Sins][Approved] I_vote_rcap 
pioneercadet
Cassus
Baki
Minoru
Garnurk
Living Spirit Reborn
Jsalos
~Cipher~
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 144 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:09 pm
Latest topics
» Character Template
Pride. Seven Deadly Sins [Seven Sins][Approved] EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:10 pm by Osaru

» Hello
Pride. Seven Deadly Sins [Seven Sins][Approved] EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:24 am by Drac

» Um. . . o,e
Pride. Seven Deadly Sins [Seven Sins][Approved] EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:09 am by Doom Kitty

» Battle of the Gods! (Tournament, Off-RPG)
Pride. Seven Deadly Sins [Seven Sins][Approved] EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:07 am by Osaru

» back baby!
Pride. Seven Deadly Sins [Seven Sins][Approved] EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 9:50 pm by Osaru

» *sigh* I guess this is it...
Pride. Seven Deadly Sins [Seven Sins][Approved] EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 6:02 pm by Osaru

» OMGOMGOMGOMG
Pride. Seven Deadly Sins [Seven Sins][Approved] EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 7:25 am by pioneercadet

» Important Notice About Chakra!
Pride. Seven Deadly Sins [Seven Sins][Approved] EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 8:54 am by Doom Kitty

» Tadao Masanori (WIP)
Pride. Seven Deadly Sins [Seven Sins][Approved] EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 12:46 am by Oblivion

Affiliates
free forum

Pride. Seven Deadly Sins [Seven Sins][Approved]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Osaru
Admin
Admin
Osaru

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
Pride. Seven Deadly Sins [Seven Sins][Approved] Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Pride. Seven Deadly Sins [Seven Sins][Approved] Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)
Ryou: 200
Affiliation: Seven Deadly Sins

Pride. Seven Deadly Sins [Seven Sins][Approved] Empty
PostSubject: Pride. Seven Deadly Sins [Seven Sins][Approved]   Pride. Seven Deadly Sins [Seven Sins][Approved] EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 9:01 pm

Application Format
-------------------------
Character Name:
Pride
Ryou:
200 Ryou
Clan:
none
Elemental Affinity:
Main: Fire
Sub: Wind
Sub: Water
Specialties:
Main: Weaponry
Sub: Ninjutsu
Sub: Fuuinjutsu
Seven Deadly Sins
Starting Equipment:
- Chi-Itsuryuu(Custom Blade)
- Kenshiki-Kira(Custom Blade)
- 21 Kunai
- 48 Shuriken
- 120 Senbon(Held in two seperate scrools)
- 12 Smoke Pellets
- 24 Explosixe Tags
- 5 Small Blank Scrolls
- 3 Large Blank Scrolls
- 2 Sen-Bombs(Custom Weapon, Hidden in scroll)

Physical Description:
Pride. Seven Deadly Sins [Seven Sins][Approved] NOA50
Standing before you is a tall boy, no man, averaging about 6'1''. He slouches a little, and shows little enthusiasm. His grey hair comes down past his eyes and hides a sideways headband with the Kirigakure symbol. The steel Plate with the crossed out Kirigakure symbol is only partially visible. He shows off his headband as if proud to be of no village. His half-closed eyes are a deep grey and seem to show no end. Some could get lost easily staring into them. his mouth is usual either ranting on about something, or upturned into a small frown. He wears a long black and red trench coat almost all the times.

Underneath the long coat, he wears a simple black, cloth shirt. He cut the sleeves off himself, preferring to keep them off to give him a wider range of movement and to keep him cooler in hot temperatures. His arms are covered in bandages that hide arm-length tattoos, which hold his summon. Around his waist lies a belt full of hidden and visible pouches and pouches made just for scrolls. There are two scabbards around thew belt. They're tied in such a manner that they run along his leg and are hidden by his trench coat when he wears it. this is so he draws less attention to himself. He is satisfied with wearing only simple, wooden sandals instead of more expensive shoes available. He wears bandages around his feet and legs so he doesnt get any splinters and to protect them from mud and such.
Personality:
Pride is considered one of the more flavorful characters to come out of the Mist Village. When most meet him at first, they see him as a troubled kid, but that time is long past. Now hes a troubled adult, and enjoys the fact he has enough power to help bring the world to an end. He hates prideful poeple, hence why he adopted the name 'Pride'. He also hates governments and society as a whole. He hates the fact that rich and privlidged folk get away with anything and the fact taht the poorer folk have to pay for all the rich peoples mistakes. He hates many things and wants to end them. He considers it for the better good of the world and the shinobi life. He likes modesty and being elft alone. He enjoys being alone in the dark where its quiet, but he cant stand absoluet quiet. He needs backround noise to concentrate correctly, and often carries a music player with him at times(MP3).
Chakra: 3000
Jutsu Known
Name: Jinbutsu O-Ba-Raido: Kenshiki - Personality Override: Pride
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: None
Requirements: Seven Deadly Sins
Description: This powerful jutsu literally rests control of a persons mind from them and gives it to the user if used on someone while they are committing the sin with which the particular jutsu is aligned. Alignment is determined by the driving traits of the user's personality. It is extremely effective and can only be dispelled by either killing the user or bringing the victim to the brink of death, the latter often killing the victim anyway. This jutsu can be used on one or multiple targets but only succeeds on those committing the sin it is aligned to.
Base Chakra Cost: 300

Last edited by Osaru on Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:55 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Deadwood_Zen
Doom Kitty
Admin
Admin
Doom Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Pride. Seven Deadly Sins [Seven Sins][Approved]   Pride. Seven Deadly Sins [Seven Sins][Approved] EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 3:23 pm

Approved and moved n.n Once the SDS has their leader you will be free to begin criminal operations Very Happy

We'll need to fill out your jutsu list, Pride would certainly know more than just the one Razz
Back to top Go down
https://ninjalegacies.forumotion.com
Osaru
Admin
Admin
Osaru

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
Pride. Seven Deadly Sins [Seven Sins][Approved] Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Pride. Seven Deadly Sins [Seven Sins][Approved] Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)
Ryou: 200
Affiliation: Seven Deadly Sins

PostSubject: Re: Pride. Seven Deadly Sins [Seven Sins][Approved]   Pride. Seven Deadly Sins [Seven Sins][Approved] EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:03 pm

Yeah, Ill get my Jutsus up ASAP, but I would only be able to do a little bit at a time; i dont have the time to do it all at once T-T
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Deadwood_Zen
Doom Kitty
Admin
Admin
Doom Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Pride. Seven Deadly Sins [Seven Sins][Approved]   Pride. Seven Deadly Sins [Seven Sins][Approved] EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 6:07 pm

Don't forget to create his custom weapons on the custom weapons board so they can be approved and available to you.

His two blades will need to be on the custom weapons board too, otherwise nobody will know what they do or look like. Not that many characters are likely to know but the players should ;P
Back to top Go down
https://ninjalegacies.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pride. Seven Deadly Sins [Seven Sins][Approved]   Pride. Seven Deadly Sins [Seven Sins][Approved] Empty

Back to top Go down

Pride. Seven Deadly Sins [Seven Sins][Approved]
Page 1 of 1