Ninja Legacies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Legacies

A free, forum based, Non-Canon Naruto RP set years after the series. Things are still about the same, with some differences, see within for what they are.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Ninja Legacies is in the process of being revived! Please stay with us, and be prepared for some changes to the site! Thank you -Ninja Legacies Admin Trio
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Osaru
Ookami clan I_vote_lcapOokami clan I_voting_barOokami clan I_vote_rcap 
Doom Kitty
pioneercadet
Cassus
Baki
Minoru
Garnurk
Living Spirit Reborn
Jsalos
~Cipher~
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 144 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:09 pm
Latest topics
» Character Template
Ookami clan EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:10 pm by Osaru

» Hello
Ookami clan EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:24 am by Drac

» Um. . . o,e
Ookami clan EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:09 am by Doom Kitty

» Battle of the Gods! (Tournament, Off-RPG)
Ookami clan EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:07 am by Osaru

» back baby!
Ookami clan EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 9:50 pm by Osaru

» *sigh* I guess this is it...
Ookami clan EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 6:02 pm by Osaru

» OMGOMGOMGOMG
Ookami clan EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 7:25 am by pioneercadet

» Important Notice About Chakra!
Ookami clan EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 8:54 am by Doom Kitty

» Tadao Masanori (WIP)
Ookami clan EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 12:46 am by Oblivion

Affiliates
free forum

Ookami clan

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Baki

Baki

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
Ookami clan Left_bar_bleue915/950Ookami clan Empty_bar_bleue  (915/950)
Ryou: -50
Affiliation: Konohakure

Ookami clan Empty
PostSubject: Ookami clan   Ookami clan EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 11:38 am

Bloodline Name:
Clan Name: Ookami
Leader: Baki Ookami
Village: Konaha

Clan Description: The Ookami clan is a clan of high ranking shinobi who posses many skills simular to the inzuka clan but less domestic and more wild. as the inzuka have dogs as pets and partners in battle the ookami have their wolves who they belive are reincarnations of their ancestors. they have small affairs in their village and the only major factor they play a role in is weapon creation. the clan leader is determined by the 1st born child in the family.

Clan Traits/Characteristics: The Ookami clan are rivaled by hyuga for their strwngh in taijutsu but also the Ookami clan pride on being able to transform into, mentally control and communicate with wolves from various distances (they turn into half human half wolf creatures otherwise known as werewolves). their powers are what make them unquie and also are where secretive about their full traits and have a certain caution to outsiders even if it is a allied clan.

Clan Personality: it is unknown if it is in ookami blood to be noble and gracious outside of battle but they have a rage and violence that sometimes frighten its own village. most of the time other clans call the ookami "two faced clan" because of its history of viloece it brings onto opponets and are trained with high taijutsu training at a very young age (ussually age 4-5).

Bloodline Description: the ookami are belived to be decended from a woman who mated with a wolf who gained the art of transformation from a ninja who saw the wolf's love for the woman ( if it is fact or not remains a mystery). she is said to have given borth to three children. two twin wolf cubs a boy and a girl and a boy. the story goes on to say that the twin cubs mated and concived more cubs and the boy grew up to be a fine shinobi who had many children. the ookami's gifts of wolf mental communication and possetion have greatly helped konaha in times of war when the village was low on high ranking ninja it was often the wolves who scouted and the ookami who reported the scouting reports to the hokage. the clan stands untied with great pride over their clan and share a sense of honor with their "fellow wolf brothers".

Bloodline limits: the clan has very strict traditions and because of it they have a hard time decideding beetween freind and foe. most cases intruders would ussually poison or assinate membes of the clan at times of war because the ookami are pacifists and only fight when they are forced into it. also the clan only has a basic understanding of genjutsus an the only genjutsu they understand are the ones the clan uses.
Clan Jutsus:

Name: wolf possesion jutsu
Type:genjutsu
Element: none
Requirments: Ookami clan member,chunnin ranked
Description: the user (based on skill) can posses and mentally control a nearby wolf (how long depends on the chakura the user has) the user can actually feel,taste,touch, and smell everything the wolf is doing and can control the wolves actions however in the event of death the user is knocked out uncounsious and it takes a small amount of chakura every second the wof is in effect
Base Chakra Cost: Amount of chakra taken to use, will be assigned by Doom Kitty.( im guessing a small amont per post will be fine but its up to doomkitty to decide)

Name:wolf mental communication
Type:genjutsu
Element:none
Requirments: ookami clan member, gennin ranked
Description:the user can verbally commmunicate with a wolf through a raduios of 500 feet. the user cannot control or see the wolves actions bt can understand the wolf and can translate it into whatever language the user may speak.
Base Chakra Cost:Amount of chakra taken to use, will be assigned by Doom Kitty.

Name:wolf howl locator
Type: ninjutsu
Element:wind
Requirments: rank of gennin (can be taught to others outside of clan but isnt advised)
Description:the user collects chakura in their throat and howls simular to deafening wolf screach. However, instead of offence this is used to find a opponet's heart beat frequencey and can locate a opponet and everyone around tham up to a raduis of 700 feet.
Base Chakra Cost:Amount of chakra taken to use, will be assigned by Doom Kitty.

Name:Deafening Wolf Howl
Type: Ninjutsu
Element:wind
Requirments: rank of chunnin (can be taught to others outside of clan but isnt advised)
Description: the user can produce a loud howl that is strong enough to wound enemies the user collects chakra in their throat before emitting the howl causeing soundwaves to attck their opponets.this offten causes a opponet to go death for a 5-7 seconds and can knock low ranked ninja out.
Base Chakra Cost: Amount of chakra taken to use, will be assigned by Doom Kitty.

Name: Wolf howl:blinding howl
Element: wind
Requirments: Ookami clan member and rank of Jounin
Description:this is simular to deafing wolf howl however the user creates so much wind it kicks up much Debri and its blnds opponets and gives the user a chance to escape or counter attack the opponet whatever the situation may be.
Base Chakra Cost: Amount of chakra taken to use, will be assigned by Doom Kitty.

Name: Wild Wolf's Mane
Type: ninjustu
Element: none
Requirments: rank of jounin
Description: This technique uses chakra to temporarily enhance the head's metabolism and manipulate the hair that grew longer as a result of this. There is also chakra flowing through the lengthened hair, making its hardness comparable to that of steel wire. By thickly bundling the hair, its strength is further increased, also increasing its destructive power. It's name may also come from the fact that (as seen just before striking a opponet) it takes a wolf-like shape.

Name: Cresent moon dance
Type: Taijutsu weaponary
Requirments: weiding a sword at the time,and rank of jounin
Description:the user must weild a sword for this to work the user cretes a clone of temselves attacking their opponet. the user then appears behind the enemy in a complicated pattern leaving a deversating blow to the head.

Name: Meta-wolf transformation
Requirments: Ookami clan member and rank of jounin
Description:the user conentrates in the target emotion of anger and using chakura to fuel the transformation and form into a werewolf. the users strengh, speed and reflexes are enchanes 200% however if the user isnt skilled enough in taikutsu the user will become serverally weakened after the transformation has ended and the user is back to his/her original form.

Number of Members Allowed: 3

Last edited by Baki on Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:

Ookami clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ookami clan   Ookami clan EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 12:57 pm

this has been done a while now ^.^
Back to top Go down
pioneercadet
Admin
Admin
pioneercadet

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
Ookami clan Left_bar_bleue2800/2800Ookami clan Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Ryou: 200
Affiliation: Seven Deadly Sins

Ookami clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ookami clan   Ookami clan EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 1:00 pm

I know I was just granted admin status this morning. Very Happy

I like the idea of your clan, but before I approve it, I will have to ask for permission to either copy your jutsu onto a thread in the "Custom Jutsu" forum or for you to do it yourself. We have to have the jutsu approved before the clan really has any combat prowess.
Back to top Go down
Osaru
Admin
Admin
Osaru

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
Ookami clan Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Ookami clan Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)
Ryou: 200
Affiliation: Seven Deadly Sins

Ookami clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ookami clan   Ookami clan EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 1:03 pm

And the clan is only going to be alloed 2-3 members as of now. When the site grows more, more members are allowed to join. This is just to make sure we dont have half of the shinobi on this site in one clan, if you get what i mean.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Deadwood_Zen
Baki

Baki

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:

Ookami clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ookami clan   Ookami clan EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 2:10 pm

pioneercadet i give you permission to do it for me since m extremly lazy and busy now and i undertsand 2-3 members okay so is it approved?
Back to top Go down
Doom Kitty
Admin
Admin
Doom Kitty

Ookami clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ookami clan   Ookami clan EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 2:35 pm

I'm lazy and busy too Baki, and I'd say once the jutsu have been listed where they need to be listed, approved, and costed your clan will be approved since both I and cadet seem to agree it's pretty good. I don't have the time to do this myself, I'm just on to check to forum, busy, busy @.@
Back to top Go down
https://ninjalegacies.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Ookami clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ookami clan   Ookami clan Empty

Back to top Go down

Ookami clan
Page 1 of 1