Ninja Legacies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Legacies

A free, forum based, Non-Canon Naruto RP set years after the series. Things are still about the same, with some differences, see within for what they are.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Ninja Legacies is in the process of being revived! Please stay with us, and be prepared for some changes to the site! Thank you -Ninja Legacies Admin Trio
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Osaru
Keibatsu Clan I_vote_lcapKeibatsu Clan I_voting_barKeibatsu Clan I_vote_rcap 
Doom Kitty
pioneercadet
Cassus
Baki
Minoru
Garnurk
Living Spirit Reborn
Jsalos
~Cipher~
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 144 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:09 pm
Latest topics
» Character Template
Keibatsu Clan EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:10 pm by Osaru

» Hello
Keibatsu Clan EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:24 am by Drac

» Um. . . o,e
Keibatsu Clan EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:09 am by Doom Kitty

» Battle of the Gods! (Tournament, Off-RPG)
Keibatsu Clan EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:07 am by Osaru

» back baby!
Keibatsu Clan EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 9:50 pm by Osaru

» *sigh* I guess this is it...
Keibatsu Clan EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 6:02 pm by Osaru

» OMGOMGOMGOMG
Keibatsu Clan EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 7:25 am by pioneercadet

» Important Notice About Chakra!
Keibatsu Clan EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 8:54 am by Doom Kitty

» Tadao Masanori (WIP)
Keibatsu Clan EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 12:46 am by Oblivion

Affiliates
free forum

Keibatsu Clan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cassus

Keibatsu Clan Empty
PostSubject: Keibatsu Clan   Keibatsu Clan EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 11:39 pm

Bloodline Name: Self-Projection
Clan Name: Keibatsu
Leader: Keibatsu Aritomo
Village: Konohagakure

Clan Description Clan Traits/Characteristics Personality: [I wasn't 100% certain on what fit each category; if there's anything more you need to know or if you have any advice on breaking it up it'd be most welcome.]
The Keibatsu have a reputation for isolationism. This is partly because their tactic of keeping children separate from the general population until they can at least suppress their abilities, while necessary, inculcates a certain degree of clannish standoffishness. This is further enhanced by the fact that the family Kekkei Genkai allows parents and children to understand each other on a fundamental level and to communicate incredibly clearly. This sense of emotional intimacy is almost never replicated outside the home, for obvious reasons.
While not exactly a secret, the technical details of the clan’s KKG are tightly suppressed, as least partly to prevent other families from developing countermeasures. Even in situations such as the Chuunin exams where students are instructed to “show off,” most members of the clan attempt to camouflage exactly what it is that they’re doing. Some think they’re an offshoot of the Yamanaka clan (in the same way that the Sharingan is a derivative of the Byakugan).

Bloodline Description: The Keibatsu clan Kekkei Genkai is the ability to project any and all sensations from themselves onto others.

Bloodline limits: The Kekkei Genkai does not create or destroy sensations-- if used to project the emotion of happiness onto another the user becomes more depressed. Further, it requires intense training to achieve full control over the Kekkei Genkai, meaning that most shinobi in the clan (especially the young) unintentionally broadcast emotions or sensations onto those around them, making it easier to read them in battle or find them when they're hiding. Someone (i.e., an infant) without any control at all is so disruptive they must be separated from clan and village until they gain some measure of control.

Clan Jutsus:
Name: Empathetic projection
Type: Clan technique
Element: N/A
Requirments: Taught to all members of the clan before they enter society. Mastery takes much longer.
Description: This is the most basic form of the Keibatsu Kekkei Genkai. All members of the clan are trained in it at the earliest possible date, in part to prevent them from doing it unintentionally. Using the KKG, clan members project some or all of their emotions onto someone else nearby. Note that while it is actually easier to affect multiple targets than one (less focus), the emotions are divided, not multiplied. You’d need to be pretty terrified to make three attackers run away. As with all Keibatsu clan techniques, no new sensations are created—if this is used to make someone happier, the user becomes more depressed.
Base Chakra Cost: 15

Name: Sensory projection
Requirments: Experiencing and isolating sensation(s)
Description: This technique projects physical sensations onto another. At the lower rank, only simpler, more focused sensations can be projected, such as the feel of a cut somewhere on the body. Those with more control of the clan ability can project more generalized sensations, such as the overall body temperature. It is possible to project even highly complex sensations, such as that of light striking the eye, making Keibatsu members extremely effective scouts. As with all Keibatsu clan techniques, no new sensations are created.
Base Chakra Cost: C-Rank: 50/B-Rank: 100

Name: Chakra projection
Requirments: High-level chakra control and awareness
Description: This technique projects chakra motions onto another. Its most common application is to change the target of a genjutsu that is affecting the shinobi. As with most such techniques, the user must be aware of the genjutsu’s existence to initiate the projection. As with all Keibatsu clan techniques, no new sensations are created.
Base Chakra Cost: 150

Name: Impulse projection
Type: Clan Technique
Requirments: Ability to generate small impulses
Description: This technique projects extremely small sensations onto another shinobi, such as neural impulses. It can be used to control another’s movements, but (obviously) if another is being controlled those same impulses cannot be used to manipulate the user’s own limbs. The absolute best result that resisting such control could produce would be paralysis—if a shinobi could somehow predict in advance exactly what impulses were being projected onto their body, they could send exactly the opposite impulse and the two would cancel each other out (telling the same muscle(s) to expand and contract, etc).
Base Chakra Cost: 200

Name: Soul Projection
Type: Clan Technique
Requirments: A fully disabled subject, time, the KKG, and the sacrifice of one's own life.
Description: “The art that you only get to try once.” A shinobi with complete mastery over the Keibatsu Kekkei Genkai can permanently project everything about themselves onto a new body. This leaves them with their own knowledge and memories, but the new body’s elements, physical advantages/limitations, and Kekkei Genkai. If the technique is not properly executed, the user dies. If the target of the technique is using any techniques similar to Kai, or if the target’s mind is fundamentally different from the user’s (i.e. non-human), the technique fails and the user dies. If the technique is properly executed, it can never be done again, since the Keibatsu Kekkei Genkai is biologically based and does not travel to the new body. There’s some suggestion that the clan head uses this technique on his successor (a member of the Keibatsu), achieving true immortality, but since only three or four people know of the potential for such an act at any one time the speculation is not widespread.
Base Chakra Cost: 500

Osaru Edit: Sorry if the costs(mainly the S-Rank one) seemed a little high, but stuff like that is a little OPed, so theres a high cost to use it. Im sure you understand ^^
Back to top Go down
Doom Kitty
Admin
Admin
Doom Kitty

Keibatsu Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keibatsu Clan   Keibatsu Clan EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 6:56 am

VERY interesting clan, I will need time to properly cost your jutsu as they are very impressive, and some are apparently very strong, once the costs are affixed your clan will be approved and relocated to the Approved Clans area. I'll be discussing with my fellow admins on the this as well, kindly give us patient as we're all somewhat busy in our home lives at the moment.
Back to top Go down
https://ninjalegacies.forumotion.com
Osaru
Admin
Admin
Osaru

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
Keibatsu Clan Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Keibatsu Clan Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)
Ryou: 200
Affiliation: Seven Deadly Sins

Keibatsu Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keibatsu Clan   Keibatsu Clan EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 10:19 pm

The clan and the app itself both are great! I love it! Since Doom Kitty says its fine, and Ive looked up on it and lvoed what i saw, i know declare this app officially APPROVED! ^^
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Deadwood_Zen
Sponsored content

Keibatsu Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keibatsu Clan   Keibatsu Clan Empty

Back to top Go down

Keibatsu Clan
Page 1 of 1