Ninja Legacies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Legacies

A free, forum based, Non-Canon Naruto RP set years after the series. Things are still about the same, with some differences, see within for what they are.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Ninja Legacies is in the process of being revived! Please stay with us, and be prepared for some changes to the site! Thank you -Ninja Legacies Admin Trio
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Osaru
baki's training I_vote_lcapbaki's training I_voting_barbaki's training I_vote_rcap 
Doom Kitty
baki's training I_vote_lcapbaki's training I_voting_barbaki's training I_vote_rcap 
pioneercadet
Cassus
Baki
Minoru
Garnurk
Living Spirit Reborn
Jsalos
~Cipher~
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 144 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:09 pm
Latest topics
» Character Template
baki's training EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:10 pm by Osaru

» Hello
baki's training EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:24 am by Drac

» Um. . . o,e
baki's training EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:09 am by Doom Kitty

» Battle of the Gods! (Tournament, Off-RPG)
baki's training EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:07 am by Osaru

» back baby!
baki's training EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 9:50 pm by Osaru

» *sigh* I guess this is it...
baki's training EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 6:02 pm by Osaru

» OMGOMGOMGOMG
baki's training EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 7:25 am by pioneercadet

» Important Notice About Chakra!
baki's training EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 8:54 am by Doom Kitty

» Tadao Masanori (WIP)
baki's training EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 12:46 am by Oblivion

Affiliates
free forum

baki's training

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Baki

Baki

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
baki's training Left_bar_bleue915/950baki's training Empty_bar_bleue  (915/950)
Ryou: -50
Affiliation: Konohakure

baki's training Empty
PostSubject: baki's training   baki's training EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 9:10 am

its a clear a sunny day with slight breezes blowing the trees as baki was training his chakura output. making the handseals he forced chakura out of his body makingit visible to everyone around him. "AHHHHHHHHH" he roare and then sensing someone approaching him he stopped."ayone there" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Minoru
Mod
Mod
Minoru

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
baki's training Left_bar_bleue1215/1250baki's training Empty_bar_bleue  (1215/1250)
Ryou: 200

baki's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: baki's training   baki's training EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 10:24 pm

Tsubame had been nodding off on one of the branches of a great oak in the forest behind his village. He had spent all his hard-earned money yesterday on pachinko balls. I knew it wasn't a lucky day...why did I bother? During intermittent periods of sleep, he listened to nature around him, his haori fluttering in the wind. The sun shone through the leaves, hitting the Sannin in the face. Grumbling, he rolled over. "C'mon, lemme sleep for a little more..." Hit by some invisible force, he fell off, haori and all, into the leaves under his tree.

He managed to wriggle his way through the grasping brown-green objects, and peered about him. A ninja was standing in the middle of the forest. My fall was probably his doing, too. Looking towards the guy standing there, Tsubame guessed at the person's strengths. ...probably a Jounin by the uniform. Well, this'll be fun. He was dressed as usual in his black, half-sleeveless ninja outfit [from the Rock], a white-colored obi with the Leaf symbol on it, a large kimono with flower-patterns and a large scroll at his back. "Usu." He walked towards the man, a poker smile playing on his face. "Sorry to disturb you. I'm Minoru." He waited for the Jounin's reaction.
Back to top Go down
http://kagekaisen.forumotion.com/
Baki

Baki

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:

baki's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: baki's training   baki's training EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 7:09 am

"pleased to meet you my name is Baki Ookami: baki bowed politley. he couldn't reconize the man infront of him and he knew amost every shinobi in the villiage. "so what brings you into this place?" he askedm scracthing his head.
Back to top Go down
Minoru
Mod
Mod
Minoru

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
baki's training Left_bar_bleue1215/1250baki's training Empty_bar_bleue  (1215/1250)

baki's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: baki's training   baki's training EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 9:05 am

"I'm just a wandering shinobi." Minoru glanced around the glade. Quiet trees, slight chirping. He bent to the man who addressed himself as Baki. Peering about, as if he was being tracked, he whispered into his ear, "I'm actually running away from one Hanatara Misoko -- you know the teacher? -- yeah, that's her. That's why I was sleeping on the tree." He pulled backwards, gliding somewhat backwards. "Oh, but don't mind me. But your Chakra is quite impressive -- mind showing me a little more?" I could do with a little excercise.
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:

baki's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: baki's training   baki's training EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 9:19 am

"well ill be glad to"baki siad with a smile he once more squated dwon with a handsighn n his chest letting the chakura ump out of his body agian. "HAAAAAAAAahghhhhhhh" he roared letting the chakura burn around him like a log in a flame. he stopped because he didnt want to be drained by the chakura output he was using. "good enough" he asked?
Back to top Go down
Minoru
Mod
Mod
Minoru

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:

baki's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: baki's training   baki's training EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 10:18 am

"It's fabulous!" Tsubame clapped. "One cannot underestimate a Jounin of Konohagakure." he commented, looking at the brief yet strong surge of Chakra. He has a really impressive amount of Chakra, but he isn't exactly perfect at controlling it. Wiping his hands on his Rock ninja outfit, he questioned Baki. "Now...how good are you at fighting?"
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:

baki's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: baki's training   baki's training EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 10:29 am

"oh im basically average........" baki said "averagely AWSOME!!!!!!!!" baki said at the last minute laughing his nervousness off. he looked at the man before him. "so i guess that means you want to spar?" he laughed as he got into a crouching stance. "just before hand im letting you know my taijutsu is incredible". he said
Back to top Go down
Minoru
Mod
Mod
Minoru

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:

baki's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: baki's training   baki's training EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 11:56 am

"Sure thing." Tsubame put his had to his wakizashi. "As for me, I average...this?" He loosened his grip, and with one short, fluid stroke that seemed almost effortless, cut down the oak he had been lying on into firewood. "I'm afraid I'm still a little bit lacking, but..." He loosened his posture. His fighting style involved revealing many fake [but seemingly real] weakspots to the enemy, then attacking them. Taijutsu...I'll have to wait and see. Tsubame beckoned for Baki to come attack him.
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:

baki's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: baki's training   baki's training EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 1:24 pm

Baki charged at him raising his fists trying to hit him or so it seemed but before baki was withen 3 feet of him he vanished. for a second it loked like baki disapeared but baki drawing a wooden sword reappeared behind him using his sword in a comlicated pattern looking like it was going to ocnnect to his shoulder baki spun his body to hit with a roundhouse kick to the head instead his sword ready to block a counter attack.
Back to top Go down
Minoru
Mod
Mod
Minoru

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:

baki's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: baki's training   baki's training EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 11:55 am

"Kinton: Tsumugi no Jutsu! [Forbidden Element: Art of Whirling]" Doing a 360-degree turn, Tsubame blocked the roundhouse kick deftly with the back of his right hand. With his left, he focused a small amount of Chakra and flicked it at Baki. It swirled around on its own, making a small, drill-like projectile that was launched straight at Baki. Tsubame, grasping the leg, he twirled over Baki, put his hand on his wakizashi, and swung down, turning the blade backwards. The force was enough to cut a tree, but at least it wasn't lethal. "Let's get started."
Back to top Go down
Doom Kitty
Admin
Admin
Doom Kitty

baki's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: baki's training   baki's training EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 10:41 am

[I feel the need to remind you both about putting your chakra pool at the bottom of your posts in this format X/Y. X=current chakra amount after activities in the post and Y=maximum amount. If you perform a jutsu or expend chakra in anyway it needs to be noted, it'll help keep people from pulling super powerful jutsus off when they rightfully shouldn't have the chakra for it. Don't mean to sound bossy or nit-picky, but until this last post I wasn't sure if any chakra was actually being used. Again, sorry for being a party pooper Sad]
Back to top Go down
https://ninjalegacies.forumotion.com
Minoru
Mod
Mod
Minoru

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:

baki's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: baki's training   baki's training EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 10:44 am

[I don't know my maximum amount of Chakra anyhows. XD

If you could tell menow, it'd be great.]
Back to top Go down
Doom Kitty
Admin
Admin
Doom Kitty

baki's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: baki's training   baki's training EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 2:25 pm

[You have 1250 maximum chakra currently, but that total can grow with training n.n I just moved your profile to the approved character board, added the chakra level, and put in a note to look below for the jutsu lists. Enjoy. Also Baki has 360, if he could add the chakra pool marker into his posts that'd be great n.n I'm off to make sure the rules about the chakra system have the notification of including chakra count in your posts still. Damn power hungry former co-founders might've messed with them to spite me... o.o You didn't just read that!]
Back to top Go down
Osaru
Admin
Admin
Osaru

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
baki's training Left_bar_bleue3000/3000baki's training Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)
Affiliation: Seven Deadly Sins

baki's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: baki's training   baki's training EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 11:28 pm

[Sorry about this interuption too, but we have an update. Baki, i updated youre chakra. You ahve 950 now. Minoru, you still have the same. And you only need to do the chakra at the bottom when you start to fight or train. When talking normally,its not neccesary but you can still do it if you want. youre choice.]
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Deadwood_Zen
Doom Kitty
Admin
Admin
Doom Kitty

baki's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: baki's training   baki's training EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 1:55 pm

[Well even if not fighting, if someone expends chakra it needs to be noted, just to be fair. I mean someone could water walk for three posts then go into battle with full chakra otherwise Razz]
Back to top Go down
Osaru
Admin
Admin
Osaru

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
baki's training Left_bar_bleue3000/3000baki's training Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)

baki's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: baki's training   baki's training EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 5:21 pm

[Yeah. I meant if they just talked normally(no jutsus or anything), they wouldnt need to put down their character total. Sorry for the confusion]
Back to top Go down
Minoru
Mod
Mod
Minoru

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:

baki's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: baki's training   baki's training EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 1:38 am

[BAKI! You need to reply....]
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:

baki's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: baki's training   baki's training EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 5:21 pm

[sorry i dint know managing my own site would take so much time so do i have 950 chakura max now? okay ill begin doing that im sorry for the wait.]
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:

baki's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: baki's training   baki's training EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 5:29 pm

Baki wrote:
[sorry i dint know managing my own site would take so much time so do i have 950 chakura max now? okay ill begin doing that im sorry for the wait.]

baki was hit blocking the blade with his own katana quickly unsheating it he was knocked back fomr the force though. "AHhhhhhhhhh.. OOUUFF" he yelled then moaned hititng a tree. "your pretty powerful" baki began using handsighns. "phoinex flame jutsu!" he yelled letting a steady steam of flame erupt form his mouth

current chakura: 925/950

ooc: was that good?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Osaru
Admin
Admin
Osaru

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:

baki's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: baki's training   baki's training EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 6:04 pm

[Thats good.You can use dashes to separate them or spoilers, but theres no overrall system you need to use for it...]
Back to top Go down
Minoru
Mod
Mod
Minoru

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:

baki's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: baki's training   baki's training EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 5:15 am

Quote :
baki was hit blocking the blade with his own katana quickly unsheating it he was knocked back fomr the force though. "AHhhhhhhhhh.. OOUUFF" he yelled then moaned hititng a tree. "your pretty powerful" baki began using handsighns. "phoinex flame jutsu!" he yelled letting a steady steam of flame erupt form his mouth

"Hoh? Pheonix Flame...is it?" Just before the flame reached him, Tsubame raised his right hand. With a few flicks he had completed the necessary handsigns, and said; "Kinton: Shoutai Fuumei no Jutsu!" His body was struck by the flames, and it seemed that the fires would burn through the ninja and the forest behind him. As the smoke started to dissipate, Tsubame stepped from behind Baki.

"Wise move." It was his gaseous form. Using his Unknown Identity Jutsu, he transformed himself into gas, so although he has a physical shape, he cannot attack nor defend. He "put" his hand on Baki's shoulder. "You are indeed quite strong." Then he disappeared...but in fact, was standing right in front of Baki, all hints of chakra hidden away.

1215/1250
Back to top Go down
Osaru
Admin
Admin
Osaru

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:

baki's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: baki's training   baki's training EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 4:53 pm

[Plz post the jutsu your using too Minoru XD]
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:

baki's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: baki's training   baki's training EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 1:39 pm

baki wondered where he was thinking quickly he made his next jutsu. howling he could feel his presnce as though hes their but not their at all. "WHERE ARE YOU!?" baki shouted wondeirng where he was.

915/950

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Osaru
Admin
Admin
Osaru

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:

baki's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: baki's training   baki's training EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 8:12 pm

[You two should now both be able to modify your chakra bars. Go to your profile, and see if you can modify them from there. that way you dont have to put your totals at the bottom of your post.
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:

baki's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: baki's training   baki's training EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 2:10 pm

ooc: okay thank you

minoru its ur turn to post
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

baki's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: baki's training   baki's training Empty

Back to top Go down

baki's training
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Legacies :: Roleplaying Areas :: Five Great Nations :: Fire Country - Hidden Leaf Village-
Jump to: