Ninja Legacies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Legacies

A free, forum based, Non-Canon Naruto RP set years after the series. Things are still about the same, with some differences, see within for what they are.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Ninja Legacies is in the process of being revived! Please stay with us, and be prepared for some changes to the site! Thank you -Ninja Legacies Admin Trio
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Osaru
baki's weapon set I_vote_lcapbaki's weapon set I_voting_barbaki's weapon set I_vote_rcap 
Doom Kitty
baki's weapon set I_vote_lcapbaki's weapon set I_voting_barbaki's weapon set I_vote_rcap 
pioneercadet
Cassus
Baki
Minoru
Garnurk
Living Spirit Reborn
Jsalos
~Cipher~
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 144 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:09 pm
Latest topics
» Character Template
baki's weapon set EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:10 pm by Osaru

» Hello
baki's weapon set EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:24 am by Drac

» Um. . . o,e
baki's weapon set EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:09 am by Doom Kitty

» Battle of the Gods! (Tournament, Off-RPG)
baki's weapon set EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:07 am by Osaru

» back baby!
baki's weapon set EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 9:50 pm by Osaru

» *sigh* I guess this is it...
baki's weapon set EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 6:02 pm by Osaru

» OMGOMGOMGOMG
baki's weapon set EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 7:25 am by pioneercadet

» Important Notice About Chakra!
baki's weapon set EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 8:54 am by Doom Kitty

» Tadao Masanori (WIP)
baki's weapon set EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 12:46 am by Oblivion

Affiliates
free forum

baki's weapon set

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Baki

Baki

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
baki's weapon set Left_bar_bleue915/950baki's weapon set Empty_bar_bleue  (915/950)
Ryou: -50
Affiliation: Konohakure

baki's weapon set Empty
PostSubject: baki's weapon set   baki's weapon set EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 8:31 am

baki entered the store peering around. looking arond he saw a largeshelf of kuni and shurkiens and on the left was a uncompleted weapon he couldnt reconize. baki laided down his plans on the counter and a shop keeper came to the desk. "do you mind telling me how much this would cost to make?" abki asked rolling out the complex blueprints.
Back to top Go down
Osaru
Admin
Admin
Osaru

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
baki's weapon set Left_bar_bleue3000/3000baki's weapon set Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)
Ryou: 200
Affiliation: Seven Deadly Sins

baki's weapon set Empty
PostSubject: Re: baki's weapon set   baki's weapon set EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 6:29 pm

The shopkeeper walked up to Baki in a gruff manner. He was a large man, standing at about 6 foot and weighing in at a good 200 pounds. He looked over the blueprints and nodded twice. He looked up at his customer with pleased eyes. 'Shouldnt be too hard to make, and your polite enough(which is rare among shinobi these days), so Ill charge you 50 Ryou for every 20 meters you want. Deal?' he asked while leaning casually on the counter.

[This is for your thread, right?]
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Deadwood_Zen
Baki

Baki

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
baki's weapon set Left_bar_bleue915/950baki's weapon set Empty_bar_bleue  (915/950)

baki's weapon set Empty
PostSubject: Re: baki's weapon set   baki's weapon set EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:28 pm

(yep sorry ive b een away on vaca)

thats 80 meters i can afford now! baki thought to himself. "can you make it 100 meters and i pay for 80 now and do some missions to pay you later or if you want i can work around the shop for it" baki asked.
Back to top Go down
Osaru
Admin
Admin
Osaru

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
baki's weapon set Left_bar_bleue3000/3000baki's weapon set Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)

baki's weapon set Empty
PostSubject: Re: baki's weapon set   baki's weapon set EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 10:25 pm

The shopkeeper glared at Baki through heavy eyes after hearing his customers question. 'Do yeh know how many of you shinobi ahve tried that trick on me? It doesnt work...' He said gruffly. He looked at Baki again, this time with a nicer look on his face. 'Whatd yeh say yer name was again?' he asked.
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:

baki's weapon set Empty
PostSubject: Re: baki's weapon set   baki's weapon set EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 5:51 pm

"baki...." baki smile dback "baki ookami glad to meet you sir" baki held out is hand
Back to top Go down
Osaru
Admin
Admin
Osaru

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:

baki's weapon set Empty
PostSubject: Re: baki's weapon set   baki's weapon set EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 2:08 pm

The shopkeeper looked at Baki as if confused about teh hand, but then shook it anyways. He had a firm, hard handshake, but it was rre for shinobi to give up their names or even be polite enough for a handshake. 'Eh... You better not be lying to me. You have 10 days to bring back the extra 50 ryo, or ill send my friends after yeh. Got it?' he asked. He trusted this shinobi a little, and thought it wold be okay to put the extra 50 ryo on Baki's tab.
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:

baki's weapon set Empty
PostSubject: Re: baki's weapon set   baki's weapon set EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 5:18 pm

"okay thank you" baki bowed politley to the merchant and began on his way paying the shopkeeper enough for 80 meters and going out to get more missions to earn his ryo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

baki's weapon set Empty
PostSubject: Re: baki's weapon set   baki's weapon set Empty

Back to top Go down

baki's weapon set
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Legacies :: Misc. Roleplays :: Bazaar-
Jump to: