Ninja Legacies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Legacies

A free, forum based, Non-Canon Naruto RP set years after the series. Things are still about the same, with some differences, see within for what they are.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Ninja Legacies is in the process of being revived! Please stay with us, and be prepared for some changes to the site! Thank you -Ninja Legacies Admin Trio
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Osaru
*sigh* I guess this is it... I_vote_lcap*sigh* I guess this is it... I_voting_bar*sigh* I guess this is it... I_vote_rcap 
Doom Kitty
*sigh* I guess this is it... I_vote_lcap*sigh* I guess this is it... I_voting_bar*sigh* I guess this is it... I_vote_rcap 
pioneercadet
Cassus
Baki
Minoru
Garnurk
Living Spirit Reborn
Jsalos
~Cipher~
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 144 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:09 pm
Latest topics
» Character Template
*sigh* I guess this is it... EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:10 pm by Osaru

» Hello
*sigh* I guess this is it... EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:24 am by Drac

» Um. . . o,e
*sigh* I guess this is it... EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:09 am by Doom Kitty

» Battle of the Gods! (Tournament, Off-RPG)
*sigh* I guess this is it... EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:07 am by Osaru

» back baby!
*sigh* I guess this is it... EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 9:50 pm by Osaru

» *sigh* I guess this is it...
*sigh* I guess this is it... EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 6:02 pm by Osaru

» OMGOMGOMGOMG
*sigh* I guess this is it... EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 7:25 am by pioneercadet

» Important Notice About Chakra!
*sigh* I guess this is it... EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 8:54 am by Doom Kitty

» Tadao Masanori (WIP)
*sigh* I guess this is it... EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 12:46 am by Oblivion

Affiliates
free forum

*sigh* I guess this is it...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Osaru
Admin
Admin
Osaru

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
*sigh* I guess this is it... Left_bar_bleue3000/3000*sigh* I guess this is it... Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)
Ryou: 200
Affiliation: Seven Deadly Sins

*sigh* I guess this is it... Empty
PostSubject: *sigh* I guess this is it...   *sigh* I guess this is it... EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 6:32 pm

Seems like the site is officially dead, but i dont want to leave it like this. So i have soemthing to ask of you guys, mainly my man DK himself, but you all may hear.

I am currently building my own site as of the moment, and was wondering if this could be one of the RPs on there(For there are going to be about half a dozen to start off with. Think Coloholics Anonymous meets Deviantart). Im just asking permission to use these ideas and all.

Once its up, you are all invited to join as 'Honorary Members'(the first people on the site, aside from founders).

Sincerely,

~Zen~ (Osaru)

PS if anyone is interested in helping the site, please post here or PM me accordingly.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Deadwood_Zen
Doom Kitty
Admin
Admin
Doom Kitty

PostSubject: Re: *sigh* I guess this is it...   *sigh* I guess this is it... EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 7:24 am

Feel free to use the ideas found here. I agree, the forum died, things were looking good for a bit and then everyone suddenly stopped posting. I might try and join up, post a link when it's ready for members to come in and I might join. I probably won't be overly active but I wanna keep in touch with you.
Back to top Go down
https://ninjalegacies.forumotion.com
Osaru
Admin
Admin
Osaru

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
*sigh* I guess this is it... Left_bar_bleue3000/3000*sigh* I guess this is it... Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)

PostSubject: Re: *sigh* I guess this is it...   *sigh* I guess this is it... EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 10:37 am

Same here bro. Do you have a YIM? And i promise i will ^-^
Back to top Go down
Cassus

PostSubject: Re: *sigh* I guess this is it...   *sigh* I guess this is it... EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 4:43 pm

Well, as long as whatever plague hit this site isn't contagious I'd be glad to continue on a new forum. Just throw up a link when you're set.
Back to top Go down
Osaru
Admin
Admin
Osaru

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:

PostSubject: Re: *sigh* I guess this is it...   *sigh* I guess this is it... EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 6:02 pm

Im struggling with balancing the whole idea on forumotion, so im trying to make one form scratch at school using the Web Design programs but i have unitl the end of this semster to do it, so it could be a while. . .

Anyone know how to do web design from scratch?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *sigh* I guess this is it...   *sigh* I guess this is it... Empty

Back to top Go down

*sigh* I guess this is it...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Legacies :: Etc. :: General Discussion-
Jump to: