Ninja Legacies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Legacies

A free, forum based, Non-Canon Naruto RP set years after the series. Things are still about the same, with some differences, see within for what they are.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Ninja Legacies is in the process of being revived! Please stay with us, and be prepared for some changes to the site! Thank you -Ninja Legacies Admin Trio
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Osaru
Zatheria Hyuuga DONE I_vote_lcapZatheria Hyuuga DONE I_voting_barZatheria Hyuuga DONE I_vote_rcap 
Doom Kitty
Zatheria Hyuuga DONE I_vote_lcapZatheria Hyuuga DONE I_voting_barZatheria Hyuuga DONE I_vote_rcap 
pioneercadet
Cassus
Baki
Minoru
Garnurk
Living Spirit Reborn
Jsalos
~Cipher~
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 144 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:09 pm
Latest topics
» Character Template
Zatheria Hyuuga DONE EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:10 pm by Osaru

» Hello
Zatheria Hyuuga DONE EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:24 am by Drac

» Um. . . o,e
Zatheria Hyuuga DONE EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:09 am by Doom Kitty

» Battle of the Gods! (Tournament, Off-RPG)
Zatheria Hyuuga DONE EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:07 am by Osaru

» back baby!
Zatheria Hyuuga DONE EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 9:50 pm by Osaru

» *sigh* I guess this is it...
Zatheria Hyuuga DONE EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 6:02 pm by Osaru

» OMGOMGOMGOMG
Zatheria Hyuuga DONE EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 7:25 am by pioneercadet

» Important Notice About Chakra!
Zatheria Hyuuga DONE EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 8:54 am by Doom Kitty

» Tadao Masanori (WIP)
Zatheria Hyuuga DONE EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 12:46 am by Oblivion

Affiliates
free forum

Zatheria Hyuuga DONE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Garnurk

Garnurk

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
Zatheria Hyuuga DONE Left_bar_bleue225/225Zatheria Hyuuga DONE Empty_bar_bleue  (225/225)
Ryou: 200
Affiliation:

Zatheria Hyuuga DONE Empty
PostSubject: Zatheria Hyuuga DONE   Zatheria Hyuuga DONE EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 1:03 am

Character Name: Zatheria Hyuuga
Ryou: 200 Ryou
Clan: Hyuuga
Elemental Affinity: Water
Specialties: Taijustu, Ninjustu
Starting Equipment:

15xKunai
5xPaper Bombs
10xFlash Bombs
20xShurikens
2xGiant Wind Shurikens

Physical Description:

Zatheria Hyuuga DONE 86-65

Zatheria has bright blonde hair like his mother. His eyes are blue with a black out side to them. Zatheria hated his eyes due to the fact that everyone else in the Hyuuga clan made fun of him. He wears a gray and black jacket to cover his mouth so that people don't star at his teeth. his right ear was pierced three times, once when he was 6,9,12. He will recived another when he turns 15.

He also wears the Jacket as protection. His sun is sensitive to the sun. Under his jacket is were he puts all of his weapons. Kunais, shurikens and paper bombs are what he usually carries around with him.

Under the Jacket is a small metal vest, so that if an unseen kunai is coming at him there is a chance that it will hit the vest. he also wears the standard sandals and pants. His shirts are either black or gray, same color as his jacket. And his has a 10' scar on his nose.

-------------------------
Personality:
Zatheria is a quite guy. He is very shy due to the fact that he hasn't had any friends since his birth. He won't talk unless he has to. But just because he doesn't talk doesn't mean he's useless. Zatheria is always thinking on stradegies on winning and in life. ONe of his favorite sayings is."Life is a curse. Sleep is the remission. Death is the cure." Zatheria almost never smiles. He always have a hurt look on his face. Zatheria likes to watch birds fly by. Or watch the sun go down. He is a very peaceful person and doesn'y like to fight much. He will however fight if he needs to. He likes to qrite poems about anything. Fights, animals, death you name it. Zatheria spends his days walking around the Leaf Village. He's a hard worker when it comes to learning new justu.
History:
Pre-Academy Arc.
Zatheria was born in the Hyuuga clan. His life was going good until his mother fell dead in a bloody battle against a missing-nin. Zatheria was 6 at the time. He pierced his ear with a kunai to remind him of his mother. Zatheria had a hard life after that. His father kept drinking and drinking. As life went on at age 8 Zatheria's father beat him one day. Zatheria cried for days after that. The beatings went on. Zatheria lost himself. He would no longer talk around his family or animals.

Academy Arc.
Zatheria was inrolled into the academy at age 8 1/2. During this time he learned Taijustu like Gentle Fist. He practiced and praticed his justu. One day on his 9th birthday his father tried to beat him. Zatheria struct back with his gentle fist. Now Zatheria was only tring to defens himelf. He heard a big CLUD. His father had fallen to the ground. Zatheria's Blue and black eyes were watering. He cried for 3 hours until another Hyuuga member came in to see what the noise was. He jumped back to see Zatheria's father dead. The man got two others to come in. ONe of them said. "He was a drunk. He most likely killed him self." The other two nodded. They all looked at Zatheria. "What happened?" He asked. Zatheria couldn't speak. Another man said to leave Zatheria alone. They had left in about half an hour. Zatheria peirced his ear again for the loss of his father. 'I'm alone now.' He thought to himself as he went to sleep that night.

The next few years were alot better. Zatheria couldn't use the Shadow Clone Justu. He had never token the time to learn it. When the day came around Zatheria tried to use it. But he failed. Both of the teachers told him to come back in a few days. Zatheria was shocked at this statement. 'A fe-few days. But I just failed the test.' The teacher said, "We know you're.....situtation with your family, so to say." ZAtheria nodded and walked out the door. Zatheria trained hard in the next few hours. He returned to take the test again. There was only one teacher there at the time. Zatheria used the justu and made two other clones. The teacher nodded and gave him a Leaf haed-band. Zatheria walked to see alot of other Academt student-or now Genin showing off their head-bands to their parents. Zatheria felt a stroke of sorrow rush over him. He got home quickly to study more justus. He peirced his ear for the third time. At the age of 12.

Genin Arc.
Zatheria has worked hard to become a Genin and to be a member on a team. Zatheria has learned a usful ninjustu Relase. He now works very hard to make his mother proud.

Sample Role-Play:
Zatheria was panting His entire wasn't able to stop shaking. 'They must have messed with by brain system. Luckily it won't be major.' He wondered if the kunais he had thrown hit the target. Three kunais came back at Zatheria, luckily his Byakugan could tell that there were coming. But due to his already beaten body his reaction was a little late. He tried to dodge all three kunais but one had gotten him in the shoulder. A sharp pain had droven through him. He now could barly move his left arm.

‘I must focus.' Zatheria took a deep breath and thought. He jumped up to a branch and pulled himself up. 'This sucks. Maybe I can tell where they are by more kunais.' Zatheria tried to make up a plan. 'The kunais came form the southeast. But I threw them southwest., meaning my clones are running counter-clockwise around me. Given the wind and my speed I would say...North! But due to the 5mph coming rom the west that could throw off my entire calculation. I should throw North, Northwest and Noertheast.'

Zatheria threw some kunais with a paper bomb attached to each one, that he made earlier, North, Northwest, and Northeast. Zatheria could only wait and watch as his Bombs blew up. He readied a kunai for melee combat. He rushed into the smoke hoping to go in for the kill.

--------------------------
Base Chakra: 225

Last edited by Zatheria on Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:53 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Garnurk

Garnurk

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
Zatheria Hyuuga DONE Left_bar_bleue225/225Zatheria Hyuuga DONE Empty_bar_bleue  (225/225)
Affiliation:

PostSubject: Re: Zatheria Hyuuga DONE   Zatheria Hyuuga DONE EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 1:14 am

Chakra:
Jutsu Known

Name:Hakke Rokujuuyonshou - Eight Divination Signs, Sixty-Four Palms of the Hand
Type:Tai
Element:None
Requirements:Close range with target
Description:Hakke Rokujuuyonshou is a Taijutsu technique unique to the Hyuuga bloodline. Hakke Rokujuuyonshou is a special technique passed down through the main family line. When an opponent is within the clan members divination field of attack, they can quickly begin their assault. The technique allows the clan member to use the Byakugan eye to see the inner chakra coils system. Using the Jyuuken style, they can force their chakra through their hands into the tenketsu of the opponent's body through 126 strikes. First the clan member will strike 2 times, then 4, 8, 16, 32 and finally 64. This damage forceably closes 64 tenketsu, stopping the chakra flow of the opponent. This then limits their opponents ability to use jutsu.
Base Chakra Cost:35

Hakke Hyakunijuuhachishou - Eight Divination Signs, One-Hundred and Twenty-Eight Palms of the Hand
B
Taijutsu
None
Close range of target
Hakke Hyakunijuuhachishou is a Taijutsu technique unique to the Hyuuga bloodline. Hakke Hyakunijuuhachishou is a variation of Hakke Rokujuuyonshou, a technique passed down through the main family line. When an opponent is within the clan members divination field of attack, they can quickly begin their assault. The technique allows the clan member to use the Byakugan eye to make nearly double the normal 126 strikes, striking 254 times against their individual foe or opponents. First the clan member will strike 2 times, then 4, 8, 16, 32, 64 and finally 128 times.
Chakra Cost: 70

Hakkeshou Kaiten - Eight Divination Palms of the Hand, Heavenly Spin
C
Tai
None
Close range on target
Hakkeshou Kaiten is a Taijutsu technique unique to the Hyuuga bloodline using the Jyuuken. Kaiten is a special technique passed down through the main family line. Kaiten takes advantage of several of the unique abilities of the Byakugan eye. Byakugan gives the clan member an almost complete 360 degree view of their surroundings. This allows the member to see all angles of attack. If an attack is near, the clan member will release a large of amount of chakra from their tenketsu. The member then begins to spin like a top, creating a whirling vortex that can nullify almost any attack.
Chakra Cost: 30

Shishi Rendan - Lion Combo
C
Tai
None
In mid-air
ShiShi Rendan is a Taijutsu technique developed by Uchiha Sasuke after he used his Sharingan to copy the movements of fellow Leaf ninja Rock Lee. Sasuke first uses the Konoha Kage Buyou to manuever his opponent in a vulnerable aerial position. While shadowing his opponent, Sasuke will attempt to strike them from a vulnerable angle. If he is unable to make a clean strike, he will strike anyway as a feint, to draw his target's attention and defense to one area. He can then strike the undefended area and begin knocking them downwards towards the ground. As the enemy falls back to the earth, Sasuke will deftly rotate his body around to deliver a full force kick to their chest.
Chakra Cost: 25

Konoha Kage Buyou - Leaf Shadow Dance
C
Tai
None
Able to run
Konoha Kage Buyou is a Taijutsu technique that is used to position a ninja's opponent into a vulnerable aerial position. The ninja will first quickly appear below their opponent, then with a switch upper kick they will launch their target into the air. The ninja will then jump into the air to "shadow" the target with the target's back to their chest. Rock Lee uses the Konoha Kage Bayou to place his opponent into a position to do his Omote Renge technique. Uchiha Sasuke would go on to copy this move to set up his opponent for his Shishi Rendan technique.
Chakra Cost:25

Bunshin no Jutsu - Clone Technique
E
Nin
None
Handsign
Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. The Bunshin technique creates a copy of the ninja without substance. The copy resembles the ninja in every way. This clone can function as a distraction or as means to confuse one's opponent. As soon the Bunshin gets attacked or comes into contact with an opponent, it will disperse.

Kawarimi no Jutsu - Change of Body Stance Technique
E
Nin
None.
Handsign
Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themself with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack

Kai - Release
D
Nin
None
Knowing that they are in a Gejustu
Kai is a Ninjutsu technique which allows the ninja to avoid the effects of a Genjutsu illusion. After forming the needed handseals, the Genjutsu technique will not affect the ninja. The ninja can also use the technique on another individual who was unable to avoid the attack. After forming the needed hand seals, the ninja touches the one affected to end the affect of the spell.
Back to top Go down
Osaru
Admin
Admin
Osaru

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
Zatheria Hyuuga DONE Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Zatheria Hyuuga DONE Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)
Affiliation: Seven Deadly Sins

PostSubject: Re: Zatheria Hyuuga DONE   Zatheria Hyuuga DONE EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 5:28 pm

Nice work on the app. Really well done, except for tone thing: were supposed to do the chakra costs for jutsus. No worries though, i fixed them accordingly. Just plz make an weapon/armor app for your vest(its easy, believe me), and once it gets approved there, you can use it. Until then, I declare this app APPROVED!
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Deadwood_Zen
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zatheria Hyuuga DONE   Zatheria Hyuuga DONE Empty

Back to top Go down

Zatheria Hyuuga DONE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Legacies :: Creations Area :: Character Creation :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: