Ninja Legacies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Legacies

A free, forum based, Non-Canon Naruto RP set years after the series. Things are still about the same, with some differences, see within for what they are.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Ninja Legacies is in the process of being revived! Please stay with us, and be prepared for some changes to the site! Thank you -Ninja Legacies Admin Trio
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Osaru
I wanted to say sorry to the admins and members of this forum. I_vote_lcapI wanted to say sorry to the admins and members of this forum. I_voting_barI wanted to say sorry to the admins and members of this forum. I_vote_rcap 
Doom Kitty
I wanted to say sorry to the admins and members of this forum. I_vote_lcapI wanted to say sorry to the admins and members of this forum. I_voting_barI wanted to say sorry to the admins and members of this forum. I_vote_rcap 
pioneercadet
Cassus
Baki
Minoru
Garnurk
Living Spirit Reborn
Jsalos
~Cipher~
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 144 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:09 pm
Latest topics
» Character Template
I wanted to say sorry to the admins and members of this forum. EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:10 pm by Osaru

» Hello
I wanted to say sorry to the admins and members of this forum. EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:24 am by Drac

» Um. . . o,e
I wanted to say sorry to the admins and members of this forum. EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:09 am by Doom Kitty

» Battle of the Gods! (Tournament, Off-RPG)
I wanted to say sorry to the admins and members of this forum. EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:07 am by Osaru

» back baby!
I wanted to say sorry to the admins and members of this forum. EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 9:50 pm by Osaru

» *sigh* I guess this is it...
I wanted to say sorry to the admins and members of this forum. EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 6:02 pm by Osaru

» OMGOMGOMGOMG
I wanted to say sorry to the admins and members of this forum. EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 7:25 am by pioneercadet

» Important Notice About Chakra!
I wanted to say sorry to the admins and members of this forum. EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 8:54 am by Doom Kitty

» Tadao Masanori (WIP)
I wanted to say sorry to the admins and members of this forum. EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 12:46 am by Oblivion

Affiliates
free forum

I wanted to say sorry to the admins and members of this forum.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Oblivion

Oblivion

I wanted to say sorry to the admins and members of this forum. Empty
PostSubject: I wanted to say sorry to the admins and members of this forum.   I wanted to say sorry to the admins and members of this forum. EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 10:48 pm

When I first came here I spam pm'd many members of this forum to join another forum I am on.
For this, I wanted to openly say I was sorry and that it was honestly a stupid mistake in doing so. I knew I should have joined the forum then gained respect and permission before advertising however I took the lazy way out by sending pm's.

So, I have decided to join the forum(s) I have spammed and hope to start a new.
I don't blame any of the admins for being angry at me and if you wish for me not to take part in this forum, fill free to ban me and i will never come back.

Again, I am sorry.
Back to top Go down
Osaru
Admin
Admin
Osaru

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
I wanted to say sorry to the admins and members of this forum. Left_bar_bleue3000/3000I wanted to say sorry to the admins and members of this forum. Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)
Ryou: 200
Affiliation: Seven Deadly Sins

PostSubject: Re: I wanted to say sorry to the admins and members of this forum.   I wanted to say sorry to the admins and members of this forum. EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 5:19 pm

We here at Ninja Legacies would be glad if you joined us, and tried to start anew. Ill forgive the spamming incident personally, if you stay active and become a respectable member. So welcome to the site Oblivion ^^
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Deadwood_Zen
pioneercadet
Admin
Admin
pioneercadet

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
I wanted to say sorry to the admins and members of this forum. Left_bar_bleue2800/2800I wanted to say sorry to the admins and members of this forum. Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)

PostSubject: Re: I wanted to say sorry to the admins and members of this forum.   I wanted to say sorry to the admins and members of this forum. EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 6:58 pm

We have all done things we are not proud of, so as long as you keep your promise to be respectful and not advertise without permission, I have no problem with you joining.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion

Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: I wanted to say sorry to the admins and members of this forum.   I wanted to say sorry to the admins and members of this forum. EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 12:19 am

Thank you, then I'll create my character here soon Razz
Back to top Go down
pioneercadet
Admin
Admin
pioneercadet

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
I wanted to say sorry to the admins and members of this forum. Left_bar_bleue2800/2800I wanted to say sorry to the admins and members of this forum. Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)

PostSubject: Re: I wanted to say sorry to the admins and members of this forum.   I wanted to say sorry to the admins and members of this forum. EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 4:51 am

That sounds great Oblivian. We would love for you to have a character completed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I wanted to say sorry to the admins and members of this forum.   I wanted to say sorry to the admins and members of this forum. Empty

Back to top Go down

I wanted to say sorry to the admins and members of this forum.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Legacies :: Etc. :: General Discussion-
Jump to: