Ninja Legacies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Legacies

A free, forum based, Non-Canon Naruto RP set years after the series. Things are still about the same, with some differences, see within for what they are.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Ninja Legacies is in the process of being revived! Please stay with us, and be prepared for some changes to the site! Thank you -Ninja Legacies Admin Trio
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Osaru
Garnurk, Wrath (permission by Osaru) Done I_vote_lcapGarnurk, Wrath (permission by Osaru) Done I_voting_barGarnurk, Wrath (permission by Osaru) Done I_vote_rcap 
Doom Kitty
Garnurk, Wrath (permission by Osaru) Done I_vote_lcapGarnurk, Wrath (permission by Osaru) Done I_voting_barGarnurk, Wrath (permission by Osaru) Done I_vote_rcap 
pioneercadet
Cassus
Baki
Minoru
Garnurk
Living Spirit Reborn
Jsalos
~Cipher~
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 144 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:09 pm
Latest topics
» Character Template
Garnurk, Wrath (permission by Osaru) Done EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:10 pm by Osaru

» Hello
Garnurk, Wrath (permission by Osaru) Done EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:24 am by Drac

» Um. . . o,e
Garnurk, Wrath (permission by Osaru) Done EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:09 am by Doom Kitty

» Battle of the Gods! (Tournament, Off-RPG)
Garnurk, Wrath (permission by Osaru) Done EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:07 am by Osaru

» back baby!
Garnurk, Wrath (permission by Osaru) Done EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 9:50 pm by Osaru

» *sigh* I guess this is it...
Garnurk, Wrath (permission by Osaru) Done EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 6:02 pm by Osaru

» OMGOMGOMGOMG
Garnurk, Wrath (permission by Osaru) Done EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 7:25 am by pioneercadet

» Important Notice About Chakra!
Garnurk, Wrath (permission by Osaru) Done EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 8:54 am by Doom Kitty

» Tadao Masanori (WIP)
Garnurk, Wrath (permission by Osaru) Done EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 12:46 am by Oblivion

Affiliates
free forum

Garnurk, Wrath (permission by Osaru) Done

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Garnurk

Garnurk

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
Garnurk, Wrath (permission by Osaru) Done Left_bar_bleue225/225Garnurk, Wrath (permission by Osaru) Done Empty_bar_bleue  (225/225)
Ryou: 200
Affiliation:

Garnurk, Wrath (permission by Osaru) Done Empty
PostSubject: Garnurk, Wrath (permission by Osaru) Done   Garnurk, Wrath (permission by Osaru) Done EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 11:37 pm

Application Format
-------------------------
Character Name: Garnurk
Ryou: 200 Ryou
Clan: Narkun
Elemental Affinity: Fire, Lighting
Specialties: Ninjustu, Genjustu
Starting Equipment:
25xkunai
1xSword
50xShurikens
2xGiant Wind Demon Shuriken
Base Chakra:

Physical Description:

Garnurk, Wrath (permission by Osaru) Done LargeAnimePaperscans_Kingdom-Hearts

Garnurk has long silver hair. His outfit is a long black over-coat with white swirls. Garnurk has dark purple eyes, with goes with his skin tone. His outfit covers all of his weapons. His famous sword lays on his back completely covered by his coat. He also wears black gloves. This outfit was worn by Garnurk when he started to temper with anger and Darkness.

Personality:Garnurk is a very cold hearted person. He kills for fun and also eats his kills. He is not nice to anyone, never has been and problay never will be. He loves laughing out a random times. He always speaks his mind, and He loves too make people mad and or sad. He is not angered easily, like he once was. He loves blood, and everything about it. The Taste, is his favorite, however. He drinks his blood from a wine glass. Garnurk has an exetrmely strong will, and he knew of this at an early age, because h dd not allow the shadows, that first tried to take him of, fofull their plans. Over all Garnurk cares for one thing, a family. He wants someone to carry on, his legacy. He is also corrupted due to the shadows. He knows, all but killing, killing, eating, killing, and killing. He rarely ever does not show his sadticst side. He also enjoys pain. He thinks if someone hurts him, he is in for a good fight. He faced his shadows. Which are things in his head. These have made him turn in to the Blood-thristy monster we have all come to know and love. These Shadows are completely mental.

Last edited by Zatheria on Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:43 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Garnurk

Garnurk

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
Garnurk, Wrath (permission by Osaru) Done Left_bar_bleue225/225Garnurk, Wrath (permission by Osaru) Done Empty_bar_bleue  (225/225)
Affiliation:

PostSubject: Re: Garnurk, Wrath (permission by Osaru) Done   Garnurk, Wrath (permission by Osaru) Done EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 11:05 pm

History:
Academy Arc.

Garnurk's history starts with his family, or clan, The Narkun. They had sold theirs souls to Satan. They lived in peace, or so what it had seemed peace. With these peace came, a small price of leaving with Shadow demons. The Main Family, Garnurks parents, solded theirs first. However, Garnurk did not get his taken from him, because at the age he was at, he could not handle such a task. At the day that Garnurk turned two, the Shadows attacked the people of this family. They did not stop, for anything. As Garnurk's parents seached on how they could stop it, the Shadows had already, tried conusming Garnurk. With his soul, they could stay there and take him over. However, the shadows did not know, Garnurk would try and fight back. A two year old, fighting for his life, and for the ones that survied in his family. Its very hard to imgae a two year old boy, fighting for his life, and even harder to image him winning. Several Hours later, as the fight went on, Garnurk's parent finally found the way, but it was too late. Garnurk had been in the battle, long. His mother was demetried to save him, but in the middle of running out to Garnurk, His father had to knock her out, because this was the only way they all could be saved. As more hours passed, only the few that remained watch. Garnurk had seem to be losing, on the account of him turing to black. His whole body, turned as black as night. As it seemed as Garnurk death was coming, the black began to fade, and move to the chest area. The Shadows could not take over Garnurk, they tried and almost did, but in the end they failed. The Family had peace once again, for now.

As the time based, the shadows grew restless. Weeks after they were "controled" the shadows began to hurt Garnurk from the inside, they day, he screamed, out of the pain, his mother, being the mother she was, had checked on him. At the moment she open Garnurk's door, she was attacked by these shadows. She had been trained as a Chunnin, so right then, she jumped bakc and nearly dodged them. She pulled out a kunai and dashed towards the shadows. She made the wrong choose, and was killed on the spot. She screamed and Garnurks Father came up, to check in, he saw Garnurk, covered in blood, he knew he must kill his son. Garnurk's father was trained to a Jounin level. He appeared behind Garnurk, took out a knife and Cut, Garnurks neck.Shadows took hold of the knife, and balled it up and threw it out a window. Garnurk's father was then squeezed to death by the shadows. blood, and body parts, flying everywhere. Garnurk stood there, mouth wide open, tasting blood, for the very first time. The shadows took Garnurk and fled.

Garnurk now had to spend his time, controled by Shadows. These shadows had no name, as they were merely lower classed shadows. These shadows could control Garnurk, but not read his mind. If he was plotting something, they would never know it.
As the shadows trained with Garnurk, he grew older, and had made plans of getting the control back. However, the shadows had to further training, by joining a village, so he could learn jutsus of his own and not have to turn to them all the time. A small, hidden village was chosen first. He was enrolled in the acdamey at the age of 4.

In this acdamey, Garnurk did not speak at all. He did what he was told nad sat in his seat. This freaked many of the classmates out. This also made him the target to be my fun of. He was the youngest in the class and the "weirdest" in the class as well. As the days passed and he began learing, the simple Genin jutsu that most Genin would learn, the shadows grew bored, and how Garnurk did nothing to defend himself. Soon they would have to step in. As soon as Garnruk graduted from this acdeamy, the shadows attacked and everyone was killed, leaving a bloody mess, like a small pond. The village was just small enough, for Garnurk to get away. The shadows and Garnurk left to live in the forset for the next several years.

Years Alone part 1 Arc.

As Ganurk learnt under the Shadows. He was taught to control them, in small amounts. He had killed quite a few higher ranking Shinobi and a ninja that worked to fofull Orochimarus dreams. He took him in and study him and his shadows. He was much like Orochimaru. He had given him a curse seal. He sealed him in a cage and let him lay. For days Garnurk laid there, not moving, even his shadows could not move. As the fleas crawled on him, a man, followed by a few other, open up Garnurk cage. The first one spoke. "He is not going to last, very long. We need this cage. Kill him" The man laughed. The other man took out their weapons and thrusted towards him. However, they were stopped. It was from a demonic power. It was a lot more powerful than Garnurk's first shadows. Death was his name. He killed the man with on touch, and as soon as it was done he went into Garnurk and everything funtcion again. The Shadow was problay the most powerful Shadow demon, known. Garnurk left the man, and went into a nearby village, known as the Sound village. He woud live a few yearsof his life here.

Death had the plan, to show how unfair they could be. They wanted to sh him, how bad it cn be to lose something or someone close to them. They were going to rip him apart, but also let him get stronger, he would more useful if he learnt his own jutsus and skills. He was placed with a Genin team, after showing the village,what he learned from his old acdamey. His team was a group of, fair dencent Genin, for their ages. They could teach Garnurk a lot. As of their Jounin leader, who was skilled in the art of sound jutsu as well as taitcs. Garnurk would learn Sound jutsu from his sensei. As they started missions, Garnurk grew to like the girl in his team. He spent more and more time with her, as he grew to the age of seven. She trained Garnurk in how to use Kenjutsu. He was quite good at it from the start, seeing as how, he watched many people use the sword. Including his time laying in his cell, watching many people fight. He knew a few styles weak points, and how to use a few as well. He fought with a smaller sword, making his attack swift and deadly.

His Jounin trainer, taught him with his group and had private lessons with him. He had trouble mastering the sound jutsu like normal sound jutsu users. He used his laugh to use it, unlike many whom used their hands. He also could change the power of the justu easily. He was looking good from what he had learnt. His team was now ready to began their vey first mission.

Knowing the sound village, they were given a harder mission. They had to finish a C ranked mission that, had them already fighting shinobi. They however, did not make the kill, right off. The team took the people and trapped tem, and tried to take them back to the village, but something inside Garnurk snapped. One of his Shadows quickly killed them, before anyone noticed. The Team noticed blood on Garnurk, and thought he was injuryed. They looked over him, but saw nothing. Only later to find, later, the eniemes hd been sucked dry of blood. They thought nothing of it.

They grew closer together, with all the time spent together. They also grew stronger. Garnurk had gotten good, with using his sword and as well as his sound jutsu. Their Jounin leader was certain they were ready for the Chunnin exams. They all passed each easily. They worked well as a team and got to the last round. The last round was Garnurk verus the Girl whom he loved. He was determind to beat her. However she was stronger than him, or atleast that is what everyone else thought. As the fight started, they both dashed towards each other and clashed with their swords. As the fight went on, some how Garnurk end on the ground. She took her sword and laid in near his neck. The shadows knew this was the time to attack. They came out, and Garnurk screamed. "Run!" But it was too late and she was killed. Garnurk stood up in shock, and then was overwhelmed by Sound Jounin. They knew they had to kill Garnurk on the spot. They made it to Garnurk, as he was running. He looked back and saw them stopped. He looked around and everything stopped. He knew he would have to run, but he himself could not move. A black portal opened up from the front of the the arena. A huge shadow demon came out of the portal. He made a sword out of his hand and slashed the Shinobi, chasing Garnurk. It seemed that something came out of them, but at this time Garnurk had no clue what those things were. The Shadow Demon ate the things on his swords, and walked over to Garurk. "Pain" He said, as this was his name. He went into Garnurk, adding yet another powerful shadow demon to him. The shadows and Garnurk fled, killing everyone who came near him. The village had little people that were killed, those included, the rest of Garnurks team. He would have to live with these shadows, hidden, for the time being.

As the group of demons lived alone, Garnurk trained himself to use them on his own will. Now he could use the less powerful demons at his own will. This was thought to be great from the higer up demons, because they could now sit back and just watch. However, if the higher shadow demons wanted someone killed, they would have them killed. Garnurk, was a killer, and the demons told him this. He knew they could not read his mind, however, they could send him messages, telling him, things that were on heard of. They called his flaws, as well as they almost forced him to train and kill.

As the days passed, the demons noticed, that Garnurk was not doing as he was told. He was being to slow down and it seemed as their plans, would never come to a real start. They had to show him, more pain. They laid low for awhile, allowing Garnurk to become friends, with one group. They did many things together, and enjoyed each other company. Although they ignored it, Garnurk was always 'different'. As Garnurk turned nine, the shadows knew, that it was their time to strike. As the group was fishing, Garnurk felt pain in his chest. He walked over to a tree and laid against it. His best friend followed, Garnurk tried to tell him to run, but it was too late. The shadows burst out of his chest and took hold of his friend. Crying Garnurk tired to get them to let go. The shadows pulled his right arm off, and the boy screamed in pain. As slowly the tore more limbs off his friend, blood shot out of him. Lastly, the shadows took his heart out and forced Garnurk to eat it. He did not enjoy the taste, yet.

As he now knew, what he was made for, he left, to fofull the shadow demons dreams. As he stubbled upon a village, he noticed people, giving him dirty looks, for looking different. Some how, he already had a price on his head, and there were papers of his face everywhere. In this village, had someone saw one, they would attack. As they just did. Even so, they did not get to him, time was stopped yet again. A portal opened up, revelaing yet, another Shadow demon. However, this one was smaller, but did not seem weak. He raced towards Garnurk, getting rid of all the people, whom was near him. Then they disappeared, leaving the people around, wondering what really happened. Garnurk was lucky, and for the last time, a shadow like this, would save his life. He looked up and already knew the demons name. "Wrath." Garnurk said to the demon and he nodded. The Shadow demon, flew into his chest, and that was yet another demon for Garnurk.

Now, all Garnurk had left to do, was meet the remaining shadows, and then learn to control them. He spent days reading up on the history of the Demons. While he was studying he met many new shadows, such as, Fear, Hate, Saddness, Fiery, and Anger. Just to name a few. The amount of Shadows that were in Garnurk, made it harder for him to control. Even so, he found something that Shadows loved the most. Human souls. He could use this to calm them down. He took a few and fed them. This would allow him to control them, as long as he fed them, which was easy. He now needed to train, a lot more, so he did so.

Last edited by Zatheria on Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Garnurk

Garnurk

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
Affiliation:

PostSubject: Re: Garnurk, Wrath (permission by Osaru) Done   Garnurk, Wrath (permission by Osaru) Done EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 11:13 pm

Years alone Arc. Part 2

The training began, a few weeks after he came up with the soul idea. Although he could control his shadows, when the came out of his chest, it caused him much pain. At this time, they were, horrbile creatures and more deadly, to everyone around, while eating the human souls. As the training went on, Garnurk noticed, the shadows were slower, due to the fact, as they were worried about the human souls. He needed to find a new way to control them, and fast.

As he researched, a year had past, making him ten years of age. He study, with a more advanced libary of books, on the shadow and demon arts. He knew he would have to strain a lot to control them, but he must do it, before they did any real harm. Although, he was studying, and knew the shadows could not read his mind, they found out his plan, and began hurting him from the inside. However, they knew the could not chance killing him, so it was time for one last, plan. The shadows would be powerless to Garnurk after this, but Garnurk would be corrupted, so much, that he would follow their plans. They placed a Genjutsu on Garnurk, showing the lives he had taken, including his own mother and father. Then, Garnurk changed from a child to a cold blooded killer, after several hours of this. He enjoyed it now, the taste of death, the feel of it, even the look of it. He laughed out, making a high pitched srceam, and the Garnurk, that once was, was sealed away.

The ten year old boy, left knowing what he had to do. He must kill all who passed him! Rid the world of humans! He laughed as he killed countless, people, and ate them. He also knew how to lay low, in villages, were he could train, hidden. He used his shadows to change his appearance. He also used them to serve as a barrier, so that attacks would be less likely to hit him. Even thought he had power, there was still a few who could kill him. He was warned of death so many times, and attacked a lot, but he esacped, many among many times. Lucky, he had a way out, everytime. That was until, he was trapped and seal away for three years, in a cell. He was never to be realesed. He waited there, growing tired and bored. He had thoughts of killing everyone! He was angry, for the first year. About halfway through the second year, he relaized, who had been the real cause. His shadows, they caused this! He could not do a thing, because he knew he was a killer. Thats all he will every be good for, his whole life.

As the third year came around, he also realized, that his clan sold their souls, but to whom. If he could get this man, or whoever they were, he could problay get more power. Seeing this, the said "man" let Garnurk out of his cell, and Garnurk went on a two hour killing spree, while running out of the jail and area which it was in. Many people were killed, but they were over looked, because most of them had life senecentes. Garnurk was now 13 and ready for the world ahead.

Betrayal Arc.

Two years had passed and Garnurk, laid low, so people would forget his name, so that he could go in villages again, without having threats against him. At this time, he was simple walking and out of nowhere he was attacked. It was a demon, and he had a message. While the two fought he told him he would be attacked by a demon, a more powerful one, by the name of Draken. Garnurk easily took out the demon and finished him off. Garnurk ignored the warning, so he just lived life.

As yet another two years passed, the Demon messagner was right. Draken did show up. Ganurk was seventeen, and almost had his Shadows at full power. He took Draken head on, but Draken blocked him, after almost every attack. Garnurk was no match, but he never gave up. As the fight lasted yet another hour, Garnurk was no match for this Demon King. He looked at Garnurk and hissed at him. "I will let you live, if you go to the Sand village, and kill that Half Demon! Drac!" Garnurk agreed and in a years time, he would do so. He left the fight, and began taijutsu training, because he could no relay on his shadows for eveything. He trained for a year, and then began his walk to the Sand village.

Not much had happened in his walk. A few kills, and a little bit of 'food' was all. He made it to the sand village and sighed. "Alright, Drac, time to play" Just then a sword was neck to Garnurk's neck. "Ah, you're quite the fast one, aren't you" He said with a fake smile on his face. He jumped back and turned around in midair. He waved as his shadows came out. Drac had heard a bit about Garnurk, so he knew what he had to do. Drac dashed at him, with his sword out. Garnurk then smikred and thought he had Drac beaten, before it started. His Shadow's raced towards Drac and hit him, but they bounced off him, which was a very big surpise. Drac conuited to race towards him. He took his sword, jumped in the air, and slashed down at Garnurk. Garnurk knew that his shadows would block it, however he did not want to chance it. He jumped out of the way and landed on the other side of Drac. Garnurk took out his sword and twilred it around. "I am good with Kenjutsu as well." Garnurk laughed and raced towards Drac. Drac stood there and did not move, until Garnurk came close enough to hit him. Within a moment, Drac took Garnurk's sword and threw it out.

Garnurk sighed and put his hand over his face, and shook his head, all at the same time. "This is going to be my hardest fight yet." He laughed and dashed towards Drac. "Pain!" He yelled, and a huge black substance came out from Garnurk. It seemed to create a sort of monster. It lauched onto Garnurks back, and the two raced towards Drac yet again. Drac did move this time, but was not quick enough, Pain hit one of his wings and sent him flying into the air. He quickly caught himself and flew back down. His wing was a bloodly mess. He sighed and glared at the two. He looked at his wing, and it healed itself almost instanly. Garnurk spat at him. "Damn, he is good." Garnurk looked at Pain and he nodded. He made his arm into a huge sword and slashed it at, Drac. Sadly it missed him and hit the ground, making a huge hole. Drac was thankful he was not hit.

The sword on Pain's hand disappeared. Drac knew this was his chance. He dashed towards Garnurk and slashed up at his chest, just missing the whole in it. Garnurk flew into the sky and Drac slashed him to one side and then down. Garnurk hit the ground, but Pain took Drac with them. Pain engulf Drac in shadows and squeezed. Garnurk thought it was the end for Drac. Drac then spread his wings and broke free of Pain. Even so, he flew to the ground and began coughing up blood. A bloodly ocean sank into the sand, as the two stood up. Drac took of a cloth around his hand and thrusted his right arm out. "Wind Slasher!' He yelled, and right then, wind began picking up and then slashing at Garnurk, like kunai, at full speed. Garnurk again fell to the ground, and sighed. He looked up at Garnurk and than sank into the ground. Drac dropped to the ground, in a bloodly mess. "Garnurk, you are not going to live, to see the next day."

Drac stood up again and threw his sword to where Garnurk had enetered the ground at. Garnurk was hit on his shoulder and jumped in the air. He knew this was the end, but he would not go done, without showing Drac, he still had power. He slashed Drac's face, leaving a huge mark. "Drac, with that I will find you, after I come back" Garnuk laughed and was about to run away. Drac glared at him and held out his hand. "There will not be a next time." Out from his hand came three twisters. Garnurk was caught in one and Drac then threw his sword in it, blood flew everywhere. Garnurk some how survived.

Last edited by Zatheria on Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Osaru
Admin
Admin
Osaru

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
Garnurk, Wrath (permission by Osaru) Done Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Garnurk, Wrath (permission by Osaru) Done Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)
Affiliation: Seven Deadly Sins

PostSubject: Re: Garnurk, Wrath (permission by Osaru) Done   Garnurk, Wrath (permission by Osaru) Done EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 11:19 pm

One quick thing i need to ask you to fix. 'Darkness' cant be a specialty. By specialty, we mean taijutsu, ninjutsu, etc. Your gonna need elemantal affinty at some point too. Id suggest Fire and Ninjutsu for one of each of those two, since theres 5 pre-made fire jutsus made just for Wrath. There are very nasty, and do a lot of damage. The others is up to you. And for your 'starting equipment', you must put down all equipment you want. Custom weapons, kunai, shuriken, air filters, etc. Just a few quick fixes taht should take all of a minute at most to fix.

And nice job on your history. I like it ^^
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Deadwood_Zen
Garnurk

Garnurk

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
Affiliation:

PostSubject: Re: Garnurk, Wrath (permission by Osaru) Done   Garnurk, Wrath (permission by Osaru) Done EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 11:28 pm

Back to Hell Arc.

Soon, someone else was in control of Garnurk. He took on his research, and noticed that Garnurk's power let him contuine it even more. He also noticed that Garnurk could use different people abiltes, but he did not want to change, unless needed. He had gotten in a deadly fight with another Akatsuki memeber and he had to change his ablitly. However he did not want to, because he knew that Garnurk might see this as a chance, and take it back. He did just that. Garnurk was behind a few months on killing and such. And seeing as how this might happen again, Garnurk stopped using his cannibal abitles for his own power.

Seeing as how it battled ended, so unfairly with Lucy, he demanded a rematch. He did not want to be beaten by the woman, he some much had a little crush on. He started the match, with her, staying back and away from her. He knew her powers and did not want to mess up this time. He also choose not to use his Satan eyes for the reason, of him not going all out on her. Instead, he brought out Pain to fight for him. Within twenty minutes, Garnurk had Lucy, in a tight spot, but she was not out. Even so, Garnurk made Pain charge at Lucy, with his sword. Garnurk saw she did not move, and took the hit for her then killed Pain. He left to train his body and power.

A New God and A new world.

Garnurk returned much more powerful. Although no one knew if his world was made or not. Only he or time would tell. However, signs have shown that, there is no new world. Even so there was a spot of dead bodies and much, much, much of what seemed to be the making of a new World. If the world was ready, Garnurk would know, and soon let people in it. The world will be deadly if made, the ruler, Garnurk, would make it so.

He began a team of highly skilled ninja to help him with this new world. He called them The Seven Deadly Sins. Himself Being Wrath.

Last edited by Zatheria on Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Garnurk

Garnurk

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
Affiliation:

PostSubject: Re: Garnurk, Wrath (permission by Osaru) Done   Garnurk, Wrath (permission by Osaru) Done EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 11:44 pm

Sample Role-Play:

The wind began to blow hard around the mountain tops. A man stood on top of this mountain, with a mask covering his face. Behind the mask, the man had an evil smile on his face and he was giggling just the slightest. He looked as he was waiting for something or someone, as of now, nothing was known. He slowly turned towards the bottom of the mountain, as he saw two men walking up. They two had masks on and each had robes on. The two walking was not sure, what was going to happen, but the man on top wanted something with them, and he was not going to be nice about what that thing is. Infact, he will probaly try and give them one of the worst things in the world, death.

However, a fight would come about and the gift the man at the top wished to give the others, would not become an easy task. He laughed louder as they got closer to him. The man at the top was sure that he was going to kill the men, and thought it was going to be an easy task. But he was wrong. He thought he became so much stronger than them, because he had been through some horrbile things. He did get stronger, but as he did, they did as well.

You see, these three men have a past together. For each pair a completely different story, almost nothing had been alike. Either way, it was assumed that the two walking up had been allies, while the one on top had been an enemy of the two. All three of these men, were powerful ninja, each with their own strength and weakness. Soon, after about ten or so mintues, the two reached to top and if you could see their faces, you'd only see a disapproving look. But from the other man, was a somewhat happy look, or better said as an evil smile.

The man who had been on the top of the mountain to start with, slowly removed his mask. As of now, only 1/4 of the right side of his face was shown. As of now, it was to soon to assume who this man really was. The other two removed their robes, and it could be made out somewhat of one, but the other looked like he was a loud here. This shocked the man he had been walking with and even the one who wanted to kill him. Soon, the man who was at the top the whole time spoke up. "Who are you?" He said and took of his mask. The man had been Hell's guardian, Garnurk. He laughed as soon as his mask came off.

The two men said as the one who had already been known, took of his mask, showing that it had been the Hokage, Sannam. He sighed and glared at Garnurk, and then looked back at the still masked guy. The last man took of his mask, and he was still a stranger to the two others. He sighed and he began to change. Sannam and Garnurk gasped as the man had been the Demon King Drac.

Drac, Sannan and Garnurk stood looking at each other. The tension rose as soon as everyone had shown their true selfs. There was sure to be a battle, that would be sure to show the talents of each. This would not be a fight to miss. Even though they all knew a fight was going to break out, they all stood there and only breathing and heartbeating was heard.
Back to top Go down
Garnurk

Garnurk

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
Affiliation:

PostSubject: Re: Garnurk, Wrath (permission by Osaru) Done   Garnurk, Wrath (permission by Osaru) Done EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:04 am

Chakra: 3000
Jutsu Known

Non-Elemental Justu
Spoiler:

Wrath Justus
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Garnurk

Garnurk

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
Affiliation:

PostSubject: Re: Garnurk, Wrath (permission by Osaru) Done   Garnurk, Wrath (permission by Osaru) Done EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:09 am

Fire Justus
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Garnurk

Garnurk

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
Affiliation:

PostSubject: Re: Garnurk, Wrath (permission by Osaru) Done   Garnurk, Wrath (permission by Osaru) Done EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:16 am

Lightning Justus
Spoiler:

Genjustu
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Garnurk

Garnurk

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
Affiliation:

PostSubject: Re: Garnurk, Wrath (permission by Osaru) Done   Garnurk, Wrath (permission by Osaru) Done EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:24 am

Last edited by Zatheria on Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Garnurk

Garnurk

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
Affiliation:

PostSubject: Re: Garnurk, Wrath (permission by Osaru) Done   Garnurk, Wrath (permission by Osaru) Done EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 3:24 am

Done
Back to top Go down
Osaru
Admin
Admin
Osaru

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
Garnurk, Wrath (permission by Osaru) Done Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Garnurk, Wrath (permission by Osaru) Done Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)

PostSubject: Re: Garnurk, Wrath (permission by Osaru) Done   Garnurk, Wrath (permission by Osaru) Done EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 6:17 pm

I knwo youve worked hard on your history and such, but after some discussion in the Staff only section, weve some to the conclusion taht religuous refrences arent allowed on this site. You need to change it so there are no religuous refrences, demons, Satan or anything along those lines. IF you need help on a new history, feel free to ask one of us Admins...
Back to top Go down
Garnurk

Garnurk

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
Affiliation:

PostSubject: Re: Garnurk, Wrath (permission by Osaru) Done   Garnurk, Wrath (permission by Osaru) Done EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 8:41 pm

AmI allowed to keep my Shadows?
Back to top Go down
Osaru
Admin
Admin
Osaru

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:

PostSubject: Re: Garnurk, Wrath (permission by Osaru) Done   Garnurk, Wrath (permission by Osaru) Done EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 10:21 pm

Sorry but no. Well, not if theyre real. If theyre all just in Wrath's head, then yes, but if theyre real then i have to say no. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Garnurk

Garnurk

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
Affiliation:

PostSubject: Re: Garnurk, Wrath (permission by Osaru) Done   Garnurk, Wrath (permission by Osaru) Done EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 12:47 am

Their 100% mental. Like voices that made him do bad things that have turned him into the Wrath we have all come to know and love.

I Believe i have tooken all things that refer to Demons and Realigous terms. Any Demon or Shadow mentioned in my history is, again, mental. Any thing he sees the shadows doing, he is really doing it himself. I just thought I would make it clear, sorry for the confusion.
Back to top Go down
Osaru
Admin
Admin
Osaru

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:

PostSubject: Re: Garnurk, Wrath (permission by Osaru) Done   Garnurk, Wrath (permission by Osaru) Done EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 1:03 pm

Okay. Its fine. Its approval-ready by me. Just ask another Admin to look at it, preferably Doom Kitty, so you can gt a second opinion.
Back to top Go down
Osaru
Admin
Admin
Osaru

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:

PostSubject: Re: Garnurk, Wrath (permission by Osaru) Done   Garnurk, Wrath (permission by Osaru) Done EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 11:02 am

APPROVED!
Back to top Go down
Doom Kitty
Admin
Admin
Doom Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Garnurk, Wrath (permission by Osaru) Done   Garnurk, Wrath (permission by Osaru) Done EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 9:21 am

I just finished reading your history arc and I have a couple of problems. You said you removed religious mentions but it still mentions the clan selling their souls to Satan, which we can't have. Also, who's Lucy? In your Back to Hell Arc you mention wanting a rematch with Lucy but she was never mentioned before. You have Orochimaru as part of your history, but he died along with ALL the Akatsuki like a hundred years before this forum's time line picks up. You don't clarify what happens in the fight with Garnurk and Drac, just that he survived that twister attack. The final part of your history, where you state Wrath is trying to create a new world and founded the SDS to accomplish it, The SDS' goals are unknown to everyone but them and the admin staff of the forum. I'll be posting their goal on the Headquarters board soon.

I'm not trying to be difficult, but some of these problems do need to be dealt with, namely the Satan stuff, Orochimaru's part in this, what happened in that fight, and removing the declaration of the SDS' purpose. Lucy's not important really, but those other things kind of are. As for Draken and Drac, there are demons in the Naruto reality, some more powerful than others, so I have no problem with them.

One more thing, all members of the SDS possess the Personality Override jutsu, including Wrath, I need to you include that in your known jutsus list. I've included the completed Wrath listing of it in this post.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://ninjalegacies.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Garnurk, Wrath (permission by Osaru) Done   Garnurk, Wrath (permission by Osaru) Done Empty

Back to top Go down

Garnurk, Wrath (permission by Osaru) Done
Page 1 of 1