Ninja Legacies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Legacies

A free, forum based, Non-Canon Naruto RP set years after the series. Things are still about the same, with some differences, see within for what they are.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Ninja Legacies is in the process of being revived! Please stay with us, and be prepared for some changes to the site! Thank you -Ninja Legacies Admin Trio
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Osaru
Our own Advertisement I_vote_lcapOur own Advertisement I_voting_barOur own Advertisement I_vote_rcap 
Doom Kitty
Our own Advertisement I_vote_lcapOur own Advertisement I_voting_barOur own Advertisement I_vote_rcap 
pioneercadet
Cassus
Baki
Minoru
Garnurk
Living Spirit Reborn
Jsalos
~Cipher~
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 144 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:09 pm
Latest topics
» Character Template
Our own Advertisement EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:10 pm by Osaru

» Hello
Our own Advertisement EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:24 am by Drac

» Um. . . o,e
Our own Advertisement EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:09 am by Doom Kitty

» Battle of the Gods! (Tournament, Off-RPG)
Our own Advertisement EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:07 am by Osaru

» back baby!
Our own Advertisement EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 9:50 pm by Osaru

» *sigh* I guess this is it...
Our own Advertisement EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 6:02 pm by Osaru

» OMGOMGOMGOMG
Our own Advertisement EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 7:25 am by pioneercadet

» Important Notice About Chakra!
Our own Advertisement EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 8:54 am by Doom Kitty

» Tadao Masanori (WIP)
Our own Advertisement EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 12:46 am by Oblivion

Affiliates
free forum

Our own Advertisement

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Osaru
Admin
Admin
Osaru

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
Our own Advertisement Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Our own Advertisement Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)
Ryou: 200
Affiliation: Seven Deadly Sins

Our own Advertisement Empty
PostSubject: Our own Advertisement   Our own Advertisement EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 11:05 pm

Our own Advertisement NarutoNinjaLegaciesBanner

Description: We are a new, up-and-running Naruto RP site that takes place almost 100 years after the current events in Naruto. We are a small site, but we plan on expanding. So far, most of our members are pretty active, and we plan on keeping it that way. So please, come join our growing family, stay active and have fun ^^

Plot of the forum:
Spoiler:

Whos in charge: So far, the owner of the site it Doom Kitty. He is assissted by his two co-Admins: Osaru and pioneercadet. They work amazingly well together, and havent fought yet. Some call them a 'Dream Team' of Admins. So far we have no Mods, but we will be looking for them as the site grows(If you want more info on how to be a Moderator, check out the site for details).

Where to Find us: In case the link in the banner doesnt work for you(or you prefer this way more), then ive kindly provided the link for you below:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Deadwood_Zen
Osaru
Admin
Admin
Osaru

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
Our own Advertisement Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Our own Advertisement Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)

PostSubject: Re: Our own Advertisement   Our own Advertisement EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 11:06 pm

Please use this format when advertising Ninja Legacies on other sites.
Back to top Go down
pioneercadet
Admin
Admin
pioneercadet

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
Our own Advertisement Left_bar_bleue2800/2800Our own Advertisement Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)

PostSubject: Re: Our own Advertisement   Our own Advertisement EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 4:07 am

Ok thanks Osaru for making that Very Happy. I am glad my banner has been put to such good use.
Back to top Go down
Osaru
Admin
Admin
Osaru

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:

PostSubject: Re: Our own Advertisement   Our own Advertisement EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 11:13 pm

It has, dont worry. I like the banner a low, and its gotten some good attention and reveiws too ^^
Back to top Go down
pioneercadet
Admin
Admin
pioneercadet

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
Our own Advertisement Left_bar_bleue2800/2800Our own Advertisement Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)

PostSubject: Re: Our own Advertisement   Our own Advertisement EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 8:35 am

I am glad to hear it. I originally made it for a different rp that I made called Growth of the Hidden Leaf, but since it never got much support and died quickly, I thought the banner could be recycled. I spent a lot of time modifying the pic so that it would make a good banner, so it is good to hear that it has gotten good reviews.
Back to top Go down
Minoru
Mod
Mod
Minoru

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
Our own Advertisement Left_bar_bleue1215/1250Our own Advertisement Empty_bar_bleue  (1215/1250)
Affiliation: Konohakure

PostSubject: Re: Our own Advertisement   Our own Advertisement EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 8:57 am

I like the banner, and would like to post the ad on my [new] MSN site; but...can you please post the code for the pic & the link? Or just the original post with
Code:

...thx anyways.

[PS. Baki hasn't replied to our RPing thread yet, has he?]
Back to top Go down
http://kagekaisen.forumotion.com/
Osaru
Admin
Admin
Osaru

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:

PostSubject: Re: Our own Advertisement   Our own Advertisement EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 11:28 pm

Code:

[url=http://ninjalegacies.forumotion.com/forum.htm][img]http://i659.photobucket.com/albums/uu319/pioneercadet/NarutoNinjaLegaciesBanner.jpg[/img][/url]

[b]Description:[/b] We are a new, up-and-running Naruto RP site that takes place almost 100 years after the current events in Naruto. We are a small site, but we plan on expanding. So far, most of our members are pretty active, and we plan on keeping it that way. So please, come join our growing family, stay active and have fun ^^

[b]Plot of the forum:
[/b][spoiler]
Its been almost a century since the adventures of Naruto and all of his friends. The infamous Akatsuki have been hunted down and eliminated and peace restored to the world; well, what passes for peace that is. Everything is going on as usual: The Villages are going on with their lives, rebuilding the damage and their armies. The Mantle of Kages and Sannin are passing on to a new generation, one that is unlike any before, hosting incredible potential never seen before in the Shinobi world. But all is not as quiet and trainquil as it seems. Lurking in the shadows is a new enemy, a terrible enemy. Seven Shinobi possesing incredible power, skill and ferocity await the time to come out of the shadows and strike down what they call their enemy, but what is it they truely want? Little is known about these Seven, only rumors that scare even the mightiest missing-ninja. No one knows for certain who these ninja are, or what they want. Only a few shinobi know them by name, and fewer by face. These Seven Shinobi call themselves the Seven Deadly Sins. Will this new generation have what it takes to stop this uncontrolable, and destructive, group or will this Mysterious and Deadly organization get the best of the shinobi world? Only time will tell...
[/spoiler]

[b]Whos in charge:[/b] So far, the owner of the site it Doom Kitty. He is assissted by his two co-Admins: Osaru and pioneercadet. They work amazingly well together, and havent fought yet. Some call them a 'Dream Team' of Admins. So far we have no Mods, but we will be looking for them as the site grows(If you want more info on how to be a Moderator, check out the site for details).

[b]Where to Find us:[/b] In case the link in the banner doesnt work for you(or you prefer this way more), then ive kindly provided the link for you below:

[spoiler]
[url=http://ninjalegacies.forumotion.com/]http://ninjalegacies.forumotion.com/[/url]
[/spoiler]

Does this work for you Minoru?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our own Advertisement   Our own Advertisement Empty

Back to top Go down

Our own Advertisement
Page 1 of 1