Ninja Legacies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Legacies

A free, forum based, Non-Canon Naruto RP set years after the series. Things are still about the same, with some differences, see within for what they are.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Ninja Legacies is in the process of being revived! Please stay with us, and be prepared for some changes to the site! Thank you -Ninja Legacies Admin Trio
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Osaru
Money/Payment System. I_vote_lcapMoney/Payment System. I_voting_barMoney/Payment System. I_vote_rcap 
Doom Kitty
Money/Payment System. I_vote_lcapMoney/Payment System. I_voting_barMoney/Payment System. I_vote_rcap 
pioneercadet
Cassus
Baki
Minoru
Garnurk
Living Spirit Reborn
Jsalos
~Cipher~
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 144 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:09 pm
Latest topics
» Character Template
Money/Payment System. EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:10 pm by Osaru

» Hello
Money/Payment System. EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:24 am by Drac

» Um. . . o,e
Money/Payment System. EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:09 am by Doom Kitty

» Battle of the Gods! (Tournament, Off-RPG)
Money/Payment System. EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:07 am by Osaru

» back baby!
Money/Payment System. EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 9:50 pm by Osaru

» *sigh* I guess this is it...
Money/Payment System. EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 6:02 pm by Osaru

» OMGOMGOMGOMG
Money/Payment System. EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 7:25 am by pioneercadet

» Important Notice About Chakra!
Money/Payment System. EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 8:54 am by Doom Kitty

» Tadao Masanori (WIP)
Money/Payment System. EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 12:46 am by Oblivion

Affiliates
free forum

Money/Payment System.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pioneercadet
Admin
Admin
pioneercadet

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
Money/Payment System. Left_bar_bleue2800/2800Money/Payment System. Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Ryou: 200
Affiliation: Seven Deadly Sins

Money/Payment System. Empty
PostSubject: Money/Payment System.   Money/Payment System. EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 8:18 am

It is said that money makes the world go round, and in the world of Ninja Legacies, it is no different. Money is used to purchase items, to feed your character, and any thing else you can think of. Of course, money does not grow on trees, so the current system was created to ensure people started off without ninja tools, rations, and other items that did not fit their character's levels and their level of activity in Ninja Legacies.

Mission completion rewards:
  • D: 75-100 ryuu
  • C: 125-150 ryuu
  • B: 200-250 ryuu
  • A: 300-400 ryuu
  • S: (To be determined by the kage of the village.)

Only the Kage of the character's village or an admin can assign a mission, so, in order to apply for a mission, pm the respective person in order to ask for a mission.
Back to top Go down

Money/Payment System.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Legacies :: Information :: Rules/Guides/Systems-
Jump to: