Ninja Legacies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Legacies

A free, forum based, Non-Canon Naruto RP set years after the series. Things are still about the same, with some differences, see within for what they are.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Ninja Legacies is in the process of being revived! Please stay with us, and be prepared for some changes to the site! Thank you -Ninja Legacies Admin Trio
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Osaru
Keibatsu Akihiko I_vote_lcapKeibatsu Akihiko I_voting_barKeibatsu Akihiko I_vote_rcap 
Doom Kitty
Keibatsu Akihiko I_vote_lcapKeibatsu Akihiko I_voting_barKeibatsu Akihiko I_vote_rcap 
pioneercadet
Cassus
Baki
Minoru
Garnurk
Living Spirit Reborn
Jsalos
~Cipher~
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 144 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:09 pm
Latest topics
» Character Template
Keibatsu Akihiko EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:10 pm by Osaru

» Hello
Keibatsu Akihiko EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:24 am by Drac

» Um. . . o,e
Keibatsu Akihiko EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:09 am by Doom Kitty

» Battle of the Gods! (Tournament, Off-RPG)
Keibatsu Akihiko EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:07 am by Osaru

» back baby!
Keibatsu Akihiko EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 9:50 pm by Osaru

» *sigh* I guess this is it...
Keibatsu Akihiko EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 6:02 pm by Osaru

» OMGOMGOMGOMG
Keibatsu Akihiko EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 7:25 am by pioneercadet

» Important Notice About Chakra!
Keibatsu Akihiko EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 8:54 am by Doom Kitty

» Tadao Masanori (WIP)
Keibatsu Akihiko EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 12:46 am by Oblivion

Affiliates
free forum

Keibatsu Akihiko

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cassus

Keibatsu Akihiko Empty
PostSubject: Keibatsu Akihiko   Keibatsu Akihiko EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 12:45 pm

Character Name: Keibatsu Akihiko
Ryou: 200
Village: Konohagakure
Clan: Keibatsu [Custom]
Elemental Affinity: Wind primary, Water secondary
Specialties:
Main: Genjutsu
Subs: Medical (Ijutsu), Ninjutsu

Starting Equipment: 14x Kunai, 2x Plasma Pill, 5x Food Pill, 10x Explosive Tag, 3x Empty Vial (stoppered), 1x coin (1 Ryou), 10x Caltrops, 3x Smoke Bomb, 7x Senbon, 4x Wire Coils.
[Yes, it’s more than 30. I’m asking for additional tools instead of high-rank Ryou—it only makes sense, since he’s been living outside of a village for so long.]

Physical Description: Akihiko’s appearance is fairly stable—a brownish outer layer, a pair of black gauntlets, a heavy tan and some light facial scarring. His hair is reddish-brown, his eyes are blue, his nose is small, and there isn’t a callous anywhere on his body. There are a few moles on his arms, though.
Even his facial expression shows little change—eyes wide, curious. Brows occasionally wrinkle in concentration. Mouth always upturned in a slight smile. It’s almost as if he came up with a fairly inscrutable expression and decided alternatives weren’t worth the effort.

Personality:
Keibatsu Akihiko believes in nothing so much as self-improvement, the realization of potential. While young, a teacher told him that if he wasn’t certain what he wanted to do in life he should train enough to be able to achieve anything. Decades later, Akihiko still doesn’t know what he wants to do, but his field of options is larger by several orders of magnitude.
This emphasis on learning leads Akihiko to seek constantly for new sources. Many consider him a selfish person who never “gives back” unless it’s contractually necessary. They’re right; he generally doesn’t believe in staying somewhere or with someone who has nothing to offer. Since he doesn’t know what exactly he wants, he generally doesn’t try to get much of anything except for options.
All of that aside, he does enjoy teaching. As a child, his mother convinced him that the best way to cement knowledge firmly in his mind as to share it with a friend or sibling. She was right, and she established a habit in him that continues to this day.
So what causes a person like this to kill? The same thing that causes him to eat, or cut firewood, or whatever the case might be. He’s borderline sociopathic, but his relentless, logical quest for advancement prevents him from becoming a serial killer. Still, the option remains open.
A quote? Well… here: “Goodbye.”

Sample: [this is borrowed from an RP on another site, so it might make a little less sense since it’s out of context. Let me know if that’s a problem.]
Spoiler:

Chakra: 2300

Jutsu Known: Mods/Admins will tell you how much you can have depending on your character's ninja rank and general aptitude.
I plan to use a variety of jutsus, mostly custom. I'll run up a list in the appropriate forum so they can be assigned costs, and once I know how many I'm allowed to have and what Akihiko's chakra pool is, I'll migrate a list onto this app.

Last edited by Cassus on Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cassus

Keibatsu Akihiko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keibatsu Akihiko   Keibatsu Akihiko EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 12:45 pm

[I had to move this here due to post size restrictions]

History:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Doom Kitty
Admin
Admin
Doom Kitty

Keibatsu Akihiko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keibatsu Akihiko   Keibatsu Akihiko EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 7:25 am

I have approved your character, it will now be moved to the Approved Characters area.

You can have 11 A rank jutsu and 5 S rank to start with, the other ranks are unlimited, before using him you will need to construct your jutsu list. You will find a thorough list of pre-existing jutsu in the information section n.n
Back to top Go down
https://ninjalegacies.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Keibatsu Akihiko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keibatsu Akihiko   Keibatsu Akihiko Empty

Back to top Go down

Keibatsu Akihiko
Page 1 of 1