Ninja Legacies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Legacies

A free, forum based, Non-Canon Naruto RP set years after the series. Things are still about the same, with some differences, see within for what they are.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Ninja Legacies is in the process of being revived! Please stay with us, and be prepared for some changes to the site! Thank you -Ninja Legacies Admin Trio
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Osaru
Masanori Clan (WIP) I_vote_lcapMasanori Clan (WIP) I_voting_barMasanori Clan (WIP) I_vote_rcap 
Doom Kitty
Masanori Clan (WIP) I_vote_lcapMasanori Clan (WIP) I_voting_barMasanori Clan (WIP) I_vote_rcap 
pioneercadet
Cassus
Baki
Minoru
Garnurk
Living Spirit Reborn
Jsalos
~Cipher~
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 144 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:09 pm
Latest topics
» Character Template
Masanori Clan (WIP) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:10 pm by Osaru

» Hello
Masanori Clan (WIP) EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:24 am by Drac

» Um. . . o,e
Masanori Clan (WIP) EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:09 am by Doom Kitty

» Battle of the Gods! (Tournament, Off-RPG)
Masanori Clan (WIP) EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:07 am by Osaru

» back baby!
Masanori Clan (WIP) EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 9:50 pm by Osaru

» *sigh* I guess this is it...
Masanori Clan (WIP) EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 6:02 pm by Osaru

» OMGOMGOMGOMG
Masanori Clan (WIP) EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 7:25 am by pioneercadet

» Important Notice About Chakra!
Masanori Clan (WIP) EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 8:54 am by Doom Kitty

» Tadao Masanori (WIP)
Masanori Clan (WIP) EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 12:46 am by Oblivion

Affiliates
free forum

Masanori Clan (WIP)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Oblivion

Oblivion

Masanori Clan (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Masanori Clan (WIP)   Masanori Clan (WIP) EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 12:08 am

Bloodline Name: Arashi
Clan Name: Masanori Clan
Leader: Todao Masanori
Village: Originated in Kumogakure

Clan Symbol
Masanori Clan (WIP) Other-shapes

Clan Description: In this clan, ranks are established to set order. At this time the only member is Todao; the current leader of the clan. The clan is believed to be extinct, however there is always the possibility that other members exist somewhere in the world.

-Each rank is determined by the leader, normally based on skills and abilities, however all start out as Tane (seed) and work their way up.

-Each rank can also be determined by a different color of head band.

-Missing-nin are not accepted in the clan and members are kicked out, their headbands burned, and are not allowed entry unless under special permission.

Ranks include (from lowest to highest)

• Tane (Red) -Beginners/where each begin
  • Shishou (Green) -Middle/normally teaches the Tane and follows Musha
  • Musha (Yellow) -Higher-ups/just below Hogosha
  • Hogosha (White) -Just below the leader, help make important clan decisions
  • Shidousha (Black) - Leader

Note- Tane are those who cannot learn storm manipulation yet but have learned the basic elements.
Shishou are those who first begin to learn how to manipulate weather.
Musha are more skilled, there's a big step between Shishou and Musha
Hogosha are the more advanced users, coming close to the leader her/himself

Clan Traits/Characteristics: Members in the clan are highly known for their vibrant colored eyes, like a neon green to a piercing blue, and their odd colored hair. The original members of the clan had burning red hair, sea blue hair, purple, storm gray, and of course the original colors; blonde and black. Every clan member also is born with a tattoo somewhere on their body, normally their upper right arm. This tattoo signifies something about the person; whether personality, what animal suits them, elemental match, etc. Never has anyone had the same tattoo design.

Clan Personality: Members of the clan were always known to be rather laid back individuals. However, there are occasionally some bi-polar individuals in the bunch and Tane are normally known to have frequent mood swings. As they raise in rank and become more skillful; they are known to be very mellow people, almost always calm. This is all mostly from being in sync with weather, it influences their moods. Some examples include; being sad when it rains, happy when its sunny, mellow when its overcast, etc. Those who learn how to control their emotions are not effected as much, but sometimes cannot help help themselves.

-------------------------------------------------

Bloodline Description: Arashi, also known as 'Storm Manipulation', allows the user to alter weather patterns. The user has the capability to

• Create storm clouds
  • Alter temperature
  • Alter Pressure or density
  • and do other things like alter/create humidity, create wind, hail, rain, and other basic things

Of course, each jutsu/attack/skill takes a good amount of chakra and chakra control to perform; depending on the technique. To even perform such techniques, the user expels chakra from their body and sends it out into the atmosphere around them. Everything mostly depends on rank and skill. Tane cannot use storm jutsus while the leader could cause a heavy thunderstorm over a village.
All this happens due to the mixing of water and lightning elements. Later in the years if someone knows wind element they may also mix that in which aids in creating storm clouds more efficiently.

The Tattoos

One thing unique about this clan is their tattoos they are born with. Not only does it tell something about the person but it is what allows them to combine the lightning and water (later wind if possible) elements to perform weather related techs. When a storm tech is used, the tattoo glows the color of the user's soul. The stronger and more skilled someone is in storm techs; the more the tattoo glows when a tech is in use. If someone is just using the basic elements, it only glows faintly or not at all.

Bloodline limits: Main weakness of Arashi would be wind chakra due to the lightning and wind; and earth chakra due to water. All depends on the technique being used. The bloodline itself; Newbies and Tane are known for their frequent mood swings because of their lack of control over the bloodline itself. Even the more experienced can sometimes have their moods changed from the weather around them; ie sad in rain, happy in sunny, etc

-------------------------------------------------

Clan Jutsus:
Spoiler:

Number of Members Allowed: Currently only 30 members allowed. Just ask permission to join.
Back to top Go down

Masanori Clan (WIP)
Page 1 of 1