Ninja Legacies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Legacies

A free, forum based, Non-Canon Naruto RP set years after the series. Things are still about the same, with some differences, see within for what they are.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Ninja Legacies is in the process of being revived! Please stay with us, and be prepared for some changes to the site! Thank you -Ninja Legacies Admin Trio
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Osaru
Katon: Mugen Bakuha Shuuha - Infinite Blast Wave (Approved) I_vote_lcapKaton: Mugen Bakuha Shuuha - Infinite Blast Wave (Approved) I_voting_barKaton: Mugen Bakuha Shuuha - Infinite Blast Wave (Approved) I_vote_rcap 
Doom Kitty
Katon: Mugen Bakuha Shuuha - Infinite Blast Wave (Approved) I_vote_lcapKaton: Mugen Bakuha Shuuha - Infinite Blast Wave (Approved) I_voting_barKaton: Mugen Bakuha Shuuha - Infinite Blast Wave (Approved) I_vote_rcap 
pioneercadet
Cassus
Baki
Minoru
Garnurk
Living Spirit Reborn
Jsalos
~Cipher~
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 144 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:09 pm
Latest topics
» Character Template
Katon: Mugen Bakuha Shuuha - Infinite Blast Wave (Approved) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:10 pm by Osaru

» Hello
Katon: Mugen Bakuha Shuuha - Infinite Blast Wave (Approved) EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:24 am by Drac

» Um. . . o,e
Katon: Mugen Bakuha Shuuha - Infinite Blast Wave (Approved) EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:09 am by Doom Kitty

» Battle of the Gods! (Tournament, Off-RPG)
Katon: Mugen Bakuha Shuuha - Infinite Blast Wave (Approved) EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:07 am by Osaru

» back baby!
Katon: Mugen Bakuha Shuuha - Infinite Blast Wave (Approved) EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 9:50 pm by Osaru

» *sigh* I guess this is it...
Katon: Mugen Bakuha Shuuha - Infinite Blast Wave (Approved) EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 6:02 pm by Osaru

» OMGOMGOMGOMG
Katon: Mugen Bakuha Shuuha - Infinite Blast Wave (Approved) EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 7:25 am by pioneercadet

» Important Notice About Chakra!
Katon: Mugen Bakuha Shuuha - Infinite Blast Wave (Approved) EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 8:54 am by Doom Kitty

» Tadao Masanori (WIP)
Katon: Mugen Bakuha Shuuha - Infinite Blast Wave (Approved) EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 12:46 am by Oblivion

Affiliates
free forum

Katon: Mugen Bakuha Shuuha - Infinite Blast Wave (Approved)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doom Kitty
Admin
Admin
Doom Kitty

Katon: Mugen Bakuha Shuuha - Infinite Blast Wave (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Katon: Mugen Bakuha Shuuha - Infinite Blast Wave (Approved)   Katon: Mugen Bakuha Shuuha - Infinite Blast Wave (Approved) EmptyWed May 13, 2009 1:00 am

Name: Katon: Mugen Bakuha Shuuha - Infinite Blast Wave
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Fire
Requirments: Fire as main element
Description: An extremelt effective and devastating attack against single or multiple targets, this jutsu requires no hand seals but a very large amount of chakra to perform. When performed the user thrusts their arms out at their sides and spins, as they do so a dome of white hot fire forms around them leaving a few feet between them and the flame, the dome then expands outward for one hundred feet. The expansion is quite fast and very difficult to outrun, making the dome nearly impossible to evade at close range. The fire is so intense it can instantly incinerate all non-mineral material and all but the strongest of metals, however the use of this jutsu almost always leaves the user disoriented so if even one enemy survives it could prove fatal. Use with caution.
Base Chakra Cost: 750

This jutsu was created and is used frequently by Wrath of the Seven Deadly Sins. The only way to learn this Jutsu is with Admin approval and to be taught by Wrath. The chakra cost is so high because of the sheer destructive power and damage done by this attack.
Back to top Go down
https://ninjalegacies.forumotion.com

Katon: Mugen Bakuha Shuuha - Infinite Blast Wave (Approved)
Page 1 of 1