Ninja Legacies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Legacies

A free, forum based, Non-Canon Naruto RP set years after the series. Things are still about the same, with some differences, see within for what they are.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Ninja Legacies is in the process of being revived! Please stay with us, and be prepared for some changes to the site! Thank you -Ninja Legacies Admin Trio
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Osaru
Administrators/Moderators Required! I_vote_lcapAdministrators/Moderators Required! I_voting_barAdministrators/Moderators Required! I_vote_rcap 
Doom Kitty
Administrators/Moderators Required! I_vote_lcapAdministrators/Moderators Required! I_voting_barAdministrators/Moderators Required! I_vote_rcap 
pioneercadet
Cassus
Baki
Minoru
Garnurk
Living Spirit Reborn
Jsalos
~Cipher~
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 144 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:09 pm
Latest topics
» Character Template
Administrators/Moderators Required! EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:10 pm by Osaru

» Hello
Administrators/Moderators Required! EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:24 am by Drac

» Um. . . o,e
Administrators/Moderators Required! EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:09 am by Doom Kitty

» Battle of the Gods! (Tournament, Off-RPG)
Administrators/Moderators Required! EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:07 am by Osaru

» back baby!
Administrators/Moderators Required! EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 9:50 pm by Osaru

» *sigh* I guess this is it...
Administrators/Moderators Required! EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 6:02 pm by Osaru

» OMGOMGOMGOMG
Administrators/Moderators Required! EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 7:25 am by pioneercadet

» Important Notice About Chakra!
Administrators/Moderators Required! EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 8:54 am by Doom Kitty

» Tadao Masanori (WIP)
Administrators/Moderators Required! EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 12:46 am by Oblivion

Affiliates
free forum

Administrators/Moderators Required!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Administrators/Moderators Required! Empty
PostSubject: Administrators/Moderators Required!   Administrators/Moderators Required! EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 8:22 pm

Please fill in the following template if you want to become an administrator/moderator.

Position Wanted: Moderator or Administrator
Why do you want this position?: Obvious question.
What qualities and flaws do you have?: One or more for each.
Roleplay Example: 1 HQ [High-Quality] page for Moderator, 2 HQ pages for Administrator.

Code:

[b]Position Wanted:[/b]
[b]Why do you want this position?:[/b]
[b]What qualities and flaws do you have?:[/b]
[b]Roleplay Example:[/b]
Back to top Go down
pioneercadet
Admin
Admin
pioneercadet

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
Administrators/Moderators Required! Left_bar_bleue2800/2800Administrators/Moderators Required! Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Ryou: 200
Affiliation: Seven Deadly Sins

PostSubject: Re: Administrators/Moderators Required!   Administrators/Moderators Required! EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 9:06 pm

Position Wanted: Moderator
Why do you want this position?: I would like to be a moderator on this site because I am interested in both the running of a site and the management of roleplays. In a moderator position, I feel that I could do both, within reason.
What qualities and flaws do you have?: As a person, I have grown and developed a sense of duty to others and to the projects that I take part in. This dedication has caused me to often go beyond what some people call "normal" to see things through.
However, I also have a bad habit of planning to far ahead. I sometimes think farther ahead of what is required and waste time doing so rather than doing what is needed at the moment.
Roleplay Example:

It was the east that Jake sought, the land where the sun's first light gilded the fields, where the people had been rumored to be prosperous. He had to go there and escape the western front, where the ANGELS spelled certain doom for everyone who dared to sow their crops in the cursed land. It was there that they were strong, and there was no protection left. Jacob had to run, his heart could not bear the hurt of losing everything there. He needed a new family to protect and a new rallying point, and finding that sanctuary was the only real goal he had left in life.

It was a hard path to follow, the life of a loner. He always had to depend on himself anymore, and what was worse, he did not have the needs of someone else to drive him on. It had been like this for almost a year, just living off of what the land would provide him, and even that was getting scarce. 'It would have been harvest season at home,' Jake thought with a tear as he looked at the accursed mountains around him, "But even this far south the mountains seem to sap the heat out of everything."

-from The Land of the Setting Sun (IC)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Administrators/Moderators Required!   Administrators/Moderators Required! EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 5:01 pm

Position Wanted:Admin or Mod
Why do you want this position?: Because power = Very Happy and i want to help out the best i can
What qualities and flaws do you have?:

Qualities

-Active
-Moderated numerous amounts of all types of RP forums
-Am helpful to all even if i don't like them
-Will not fuss or get annoyed [ most of the time]

Flaws

-I have a bad attitude :/
-Have a tendency to yell at people

Roleplay Example:"Some say that people with an eyepatch are insane have no self controle .... are even crazy"Rybo said with a smile on his face. "That patch you have on your eye how did it happen?"He said pointing to Vereno."Ha i always love telling this story"Vereno said blowing a puff of smoke then taking another drag of his cigarette. He coughed a few times then blew out another puff. Vereno took a deep breathe and began to tell his tale.Poo, crap!A voice yelled as a huge explosion echoed throught the foerst.Damn!another said as one more blast went off.We got to get out of here this guys gunna kill us all.as many men and women ran tring to save there lives. Just as they ran a bomb was droped out of the sky and blew about 1/3 of the people up. My name is Vereno Domona .... and if you think your gunna kill this fine people then think agian! As Vereno jumped after the strange man tring to kill his people. Vereno threw two kunai each holding and explosive tag. The man , named Gengi , hit one away and avoided the other. Gengi then took out a kunai with a tag himself and threw it at Vereno. The tag went off about 5 inches from Verenos face , but he was a able to use his body flicker jutsu just in time. His body appeared right in front of Gengi as Vereno gave a painful slap to his face. Gengi was not happy about the slap. As Vereno went for a huge punch Gengi drove his fist right into the chest. As he was thrusted forward Vereno took his shot. A huge punch was landed right on Gengi's face. The punch sent him back about 200 feet. When Gengi got up Vereno was already there and struck his face agian but this time he sent him high into the air. Vereno then jumped up after him. When he got there Gengi had some sort of needle in his right hand. Vereno grabed his hand so he wouldn't be stabed. Gengi then threw a punch at Vereno. "No now you die! Vereno shouted taking off his hoodie reveling over 100 explosive tags an his shirt. They all exploded killing both Gengi and Vereno. The explosion rocked the hole village. Everyone was in shock seeing there best warrior kill himself to save the village. When both men hit the ground there body were torn apart and disfigured. One thing caught the eye of everyone. There was some type of needle in Vereno's eye. The medics came and took him inside the hospital. After about 5 months of contiues healing and surgery's Vereno's eye opend. His other was closed forever. "what happend?He asked in a soft whisper. The medics explained what had happend and then told Vereno he needed one more surgery. They took him into the room were on a table was a needle the needle that was in his eye. They said that the surgery requierd him to be awake. When they started Vereno closed his eye. They stabed the needle into his eye that had been stabed and began to inhance its poisons back into it.Vereno fainted and safter another 7 long months of waiting and hoping Vereno awoke. His eye was ook and he was ready to continue his life. Pretty interesting huh?Vereno said trowing the cig and poping another in his mouth. Everyone was in shock with mouths to the floor. They couldn't belive it. Vereno smiled and took one more puff and blew it to the sky and smiled at god for saving his life.
Back to top Go down
Doom Kitty
Admin
Admin
Doom Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Administrators/Moderators Required!   Administrators/Moderators Required! EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 9:52 am

pioneer I like your application and I like your attitude, I will give serious consideration to making you a mod. Kindly await my decision while I deliberate.
Back to top Go down
https://ninjalegacies.forumotion.com
pioneercadet
Admin
Admin
pioneercadet

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
Administrators/Moderators Required! Left_bar_bleue2800/2800Administrators/Moderators Required! Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)

PostSubject: Re: Administrators/Moderators Required!   Administrators/Moderators Required! EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 1:21 pm

Thank you Doom Kitty. I like the way you have set up this site, so I thought of it a good idea to try to help you out by joining. I did a public affairs job in high school for three years, so I thought that that experience would aid me in helping the administrators and mods on this site. Even if you do not consider me, I promise I will use that experience to help this site.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Administrators/Moderators Required!   Administrators/Moderators Required! EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 9:38 pm

*glomps Pioneercadet* Hiya!

Position Wanted: Admin/Mod (Don't really care)
Why do you want this position?: I have tons of experience with making my own boards, and could offer some help.
What qualities and flaws do you have?: Hm, I'm pretty nice, and easy to get along with. My main flaw is I'm too hyper, but I know when to be serious.
Roleplay Example:

Determination burned in the set of green eyes reflecting back in the mirror - they looked as though they had been carved from chips of emerald by a sharp knife as she pulled her fiery red hair through the ponytail she had made. A loop, a sharp tug and insert the silver butterfly clip. . . and there! She turned and looked at herself in the mirror.

Lily was a petite girl of sixteen with wide almond shaped emerald green eyes and long straight red hair that lay on her back, ending at the bottom of her waist. Today, she put it up in a topsy tail, or known to older people as a loveknot. She gazed at it and her pretty pale pink lips went into a frown, making a few minor adjustments with her pale ivory hands that was covered with emerald green fingerless gloves.

On her ring finger was a small silver ring - it looked very old. Crowning it was a deep green emerald with an ivy leaf inside it. It had been made for her mother who had studied the branch of botony, or plant, alchemy. Her light ivory skin made the ring stand out. If one would take the ring and flip it, they would see the careful craftsmanship of an alchemy circle engraved in it that enhanced her plant alchemy. The only other jewerly was a small tooled silver hoop that circled her left arm, just below her shoulder.

Her clothing consisted of a tight emerald green tank top that showed just a little of her stomach and a short skirt/shorts combo that matched, with a silver belt and black boots. Attached to the side of her boots are small daggers, extra in case. Sometimes she wore a coat that matched that would billow around her. Whenever she wore it, she would never button it unless she had to, and rarely ever wore the hood.

But today she was wearing it, and it billowed behind her as she stepped outside and off of the train. Ah Central! It was good to be so near home! Resembool was just a train ride from here, but first, she had to report to her head - Mustang. She slipped through the metal gate up front and walked over to his office, dreading it.

FMA Alchemist Explosion: http://www.roleplaygateway.com/fma-alchemist-explosion-t21641.html
Back to top Go down
Doom Kitty
Admin
Admin
Doom Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Administrators/Moderators Required!   Administrators/Moderators Required! EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 6:38 am

Welcome to the teem pioneer, you are now a moderator, do me proud or face my wrath =^_^=
Back to top Go down
pioneercadet
Admin
Admin
pioneercadet

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:

PostSubject: Re: Administrators/Moderators Required!   Administrators/Moderators Required! EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 11:01 am

Alright Doom Kitty, I will be sure to help people to the best of my ability *salutes*

I hope that I can help you with keeping this community running.
Back to top Go down
Osaru
Admin
Admin
Osaru

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
Administrators/Moderators Required! Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Administrators/Moderators Required! Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)

PostSubject: Re: Administrators/Moderators Required!   Administrators/Moderators Required! EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 1:39 pm

Position Wanted: Admin prefered, but Mod woudl still be cool
Why do you want this position?: I feel like I have a bunch of good idaes i coudl contribute to the site to help it grow. And Ive had experience Admin/Modding, so I know all the tricks and tips since I feel taht experience is helpful in being a Mod or and Admin.
Qualities:
- Helpful and Kind at times
- Great thinker and can get along with almost anyone
- Fun to be around and dont abuse my power(often, see below)
- Have good experience being a Mod and an Admin
- Can be active(on almost everyday)
- Can keep my feelings under control most of the time
- I like Q-Tips Wink
- I tend to look at both sides of the story before making any desicions for an issue
- Im open to most ideas, and never put someone down becuz of theyre ideas
- I never, absolutely never, put anyone down based on religion, race or any other phisophical or morale beliefs(its one of my pet peeves XD)

Flaws:
- If ive had a bad day, its easy to piss me off
- I tend to use bad language often, but i try to block it out
- in the cbox ill ban someone if were playing around, but then unban them(i dont see that as being bad, but some ppl do)
- These are my only ones I know myself; you can be the judge on more
Roleplay Example:
IM jsut gonna give you one of what i do on average instead of adding a bunch mroe like others just to make it look good. I believe honestly is a key quality to have being an Mod, and especially and Admin. It takes place for one of my Genin chars on another site during the CE. Here it goes:

Osaru just stared his opponent down from across the arena. He knew what lay ahead, and he wanted it. Life or death didnt matter. Only one of them can move on in the exams and Osaru knew in his heart it was him; he just had to prove it. He ignored a few beads of sweat taht rolled down his forehead, then onto his cheek, knwoning he had to keep his stance. One wrong move and his opponent could, and probably would, kill him. He looked at his opponent. The Uchiha just stood there in the wind. The light breeze ruffling his dark hair. Nothing but hatred did he feel towards the Uchiha. The boiling hatred just turned into fierce determination for Osaru.

He grabbed a trio of silver kunai with ninja wire attached and threw them gracefully at his opponent. He then drew another three and leapt in the air. He used a tad bit, just a smidge, of his chakra to elevate his height by about a meter, before throwing the second triplet. He spat the smoke pelled hed been hiding in his mouth on the ground and stepped on it. The round purple pellet started oozing out smoke like a bleeding wound. Osaru just smiled as he formed a few handseals. Out came four bushin looking just like him. He handed each Bushin a few kunai, these ones with explosive tags tied to them, and then went on his way. He used Shunshin, the high-speed body techinque hed been taught at the Academy, to move to the back of the stadiumm, behind his red-eyed opponent. He formed a single handseal in mid-air, so he when he appeared, he was just a small pebble; blennding in with the stadiums surroundings. Heheh... lets see you get out of this one Uchiha... he thought menacingly to himself. He awaited the moment to kill his opponent, but now was not that time. He had to wait for his trap to be set up before activating it. Thats what the Bushin were for. Osaru could just sit back and relax, for now, having a few free moments to think of his next courses of action...
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Deadwood_Zen
Doom Kitty
Admin
Admin
Doom Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Administrators/Moderators Required!   Administrators/Moderators Required! EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 7:57 pm

I like your attitude Osaru, your RP could use a little polishing but it's acceptable. no offense, I've just been around a long time and seen some really high caliber stuff n.n

I will make you an Admin because we need a new one. I removed Night because he's apparently been making changes behind my back.
Back to top Go down
Osaru
Admin
Admin
Osaru

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
Administrators/Moderators Required! Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Administrators/Moderators Required! Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)

PostSubject: Re: Administrators/Moderators Required!   Administrators/Moderators Required! EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 8:01 pm

Sweet, thank you ^^

And ive been trying to work on my average RPing. Training and stuff I can do easy, but combat is harder to RP with, so I decided to go with the lesser one, so you know how bad i can be XD
Back to top Go down
Doom Kitty
Admin
Admin
Doom Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Administrators/Moderators Required!   Administrators/Moderators Required! EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 8:03 pm

I understand, welcome to the team, if it's not too much trouble could you compile the canon clans for me? I've gotta fix some details that got messed up on the site. Like who to PM about the Seven Sins since Kyrai was removed, without my authorization x.x
Back to top Go down
Osaru
Admin
Admin
Osaru

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:

PostSubject: Re: Administrators/Moderators Required!   Administrators/Moderators Required! EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 8:09 pm

Consider it done. Adn at saome point we need to get the Admins Only Section up...
Back to top Go down
Doom Kitty
Admin
Admin
Doom Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Administrators/Moderators Required!   Administrators/Moderators Required! EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 8:30 pm

First lets get the basic needs of the forum met, we'll worry about the Admins only section later.
Back to top Go down
Minoru
Mod
Mod
Minoru

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
Administrators/Moderators Required! Left_bar_bleue1215/1250Administrators/Moderators Required! Empty_bar_bleue  (1215/1250)
Affiliation: Konohakure

PostSubject: Re: Administrators/Moderators Required!   Administrators/Moderators Required! EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 6:14 am

Position Wanted: Mod [I'd also like Admin, though :/]
Why do you want this position?: I've Admin'd several RPing sites by now, including a couple based on manga/anime. I feel that I can contribute a lot to this site, so...*shuffles feet*
Qualities:
- By-the-book rulings
- Good grasp of the Japanese language
- Good grammar, vocabulary usage
- Experience
- Otaku powers [read almost every manga in the world. Almost.]
- Can be active
- Keep the rules
- Flexible RPing style [if you want length, I'll give you length.]
- Good grasp of HTML and BBC code
Flaws:
- Young...enough to have emotional ups-and-downs, and these fluctuations affect my RPing
- Live in Seoul, Korea [can't find the time to log on in the middle of the night]
- RPing sentences tend to be in this format: [ ...blah... ], [ ...blah... ].
- Says inane/pointless things at people
- Tends to be a perfectionist
Roleplay Example:
Right. What I do on average is this:
Spoiler:
And this is what I can do:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://kagekaisen.forumotion.com/
Osaru
Admin
Admin
Osaru

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:

PostSubject: Re: Administrators/Moderators Required!   Administrators/Moderators Required! EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 1:06 pm

Attention to all applicants! We are now looking only for Mods. Now more Admins are needed for now. If you put down 'Admin' for the rank you want from now on, you will not be accepted, no matter you abilities.

And Minoru, you app is under reveiw.
Back to top Go down
Living Spirit Reborn
Mod
Mod
Living Spirit Reborn

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
Affiliation:

PostSubject: Re: Administrators/Moderators Required!   Administrators/Moderators Required! EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 2:09 pm

Hello Everyone Smile

Position Wanted: Mod
Why do you want this position?: This site is awesome. I would love to be a part of it. Although it seems rather slow I see great potential in it. Every day for the past week or so I come to this site, either to see if my application has been approved (hehe) or just to look at it (I like blue). But thats besides the point, I see this site needs help and I would love to help out either way I can. I have good grammar, spelling, and knows how to follow the rules. I'm very open minded to other opinions and ideas and never abuse my power. Thats one of my biggest pet peeves. I believe everyone on this site should work together to make it a better place and no one is better then anyone. I'm very active and joyful and embraces my fellow shinobi!

One of my qualities is that I always come up with ideas. I have a very big imagination and love to improve things to the best of my ability. I also am a good RPer that has been replaying for over 2 1/2 years. Another trait I possess is that I understand people, not everyone is perfect but I still am willing to work with them.

Flaws that I have is that honestly I might leave for 3 days and not tell anyone hehe. I always have bad updates. Hmmm what other flaws... Oh and I'm pretty blunt with things. I tell it like it is and although I appear to be rude I'm really not Very Happy

Roleplay Example:
Taken from App
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Osaru
Admin
Admin
Osaru

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:

PostSubject: Re: Administrators/Moderators Required!   Administrators/Moderators Required! EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:17 pm

Thank you for your app Living. Your app is under reveiw.

And as for all people whos apps are under reveiw, it may take a week or so til we get back on you cuz we need to assess your abilities and skills and such. It may, and generally should, be a lot quicker than taht, but we want some wiggle room to work around Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Administrators/Moderators Required!   Administrators/Moderators Required! Empty

Back to top Go down

Administrators/Moderators Required!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Legacies :: Information :: Announcements-
Jump to: