Ninja Legacies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Legacies

A free, forum based, Non-Canon Naruto RP set years after the series. Things are still about the same, with some differences, see within for what they are.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Ninja Legacies is in the process of being revived! Please stay with us, and be prepared for some changes to the site! Thank you -Ninja Legacies Admin Trio
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Osaru
Misutohane (Mist Fan) I_vote_lcapMisutohane (Mist Fan) I_voting_barMisutohane (Mist Fan) I_vote_rcap 
Doom Kitty
Misutohane (Mist Fan) I_vote_lcapMisutohane (Mist Fan) I_voting_barMisutohane (Mist Fan) I_vote_rcap 
pioneercadet
Cassus
Baki
Minoru
Garnurk
Living Spirit Reborn
Jsalos
~Cipher~
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 144 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:09 pm
Latest topics
» Character Template
Misutohane (Mist Fan) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:10 pm by Osaru

» Hello
Misutohane (Mist Fan) EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:24 am by Drac

» Um. . . o,e
Misutohane (Mist Fan) EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:09 am by Doom Kitty

» Battle of the Gods! (Tournament, Off-RPG)
Misutohane (Mist Fan) EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:07 am by Osaru

» back baby!
Misutohane (Mist Fan) EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 9:50 pm by Osaru

» *sigh* I guess this is it...
Misutohane (Mist Fan) EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 6:02 pm by Osaru

» OMGOMGOMGOMG
Misutohane (Mist Fan) EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 7:25 am by pioneercadet

» Important Notice About Chakra!
Misutohane (Mist Fan) EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 8:54 am by Doom Kitty

» Tadao Masanori (WIP)
Misutohane (Mist Fan) EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 12:46 am by Oblivion

Affiliates
free forum

Misutohane (Mist Fan)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pioneercadet
Admin
Admin
pioneercadet

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
Misutohane (Mist Fan) Left_bar_bleue2800/2800Misutohane (Mist Fan) Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Ryou: 200
Affiliation: Seven Deadly Sins

Misutohane (Mist Fan) Empty
PostSubject: Misutohane (Mist Fan)   Misutohane (Mist Fan) EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 7:52 pm

Name: Misutohane (mist Fan)
Type: Weapon
Appearance: The Misutohane is a meter-long fan that is painted in a light blue design that depicts the swirling waters around the Hidden Mist Village. Two dark blue dragons are painted on the stiff metal plates that make the outside of the fan.
Description: Even though most Mist ninja use water-based justu, some mist ninja use Wind-based techniques because that is their natural elemental chakra. This fan is the only weapon made in the Hidden Mist Village to accommodate these shinobi.
Uses: The Misutohane is primarily used by mist ninja that use Fuuton jutsu to enhance their techniques, although some shinobi of the mist use this fan to train for using water jutsu. The blue design and shape of the fan allow for people to visually imagine the flow of chakra, aiding in the training of water jutsu that require the shinobi using the jutsu to perform movements synonymous with the flow of water.
Back to top Go down

Misutohane (Mist Fan) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misutohane (Mist Fan)   Misutohane (Mist Fan) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 10:47 am

Hmm. Well, I don't see much wrong with it. But, a C-rank for this? It's hardly a C, probably just a D-rank. Anyway, Accepted and moved.
Back to top Go down

Misutohane (Mist Fan)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Legacies :: Creations Area :: Custom Weapons/Equipment :: Approved Weapons/Equipment-
Jump to: