Ninja Legacies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Legacies

A free, forum based, Non-Canon Naruto RP set years after the series. Things are still about the same, with some differences, see within for what they are.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Ninja Legacies is in the process of being revived! Please stay with us, and be prepared for some changes to the site! Thank you -Ninja Legacies Admin Trio
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Osaru
Whats poppin everone I_vote_lcapWhats poppin everone I_voting_barWhats poppin everone I_vote_rcap 
Doom Kitty
Whats poppin everone I_vote_lcapWhats poppin everone I_voting_barWhats poppin everone I_vote_rcap 
pioneercadet
Cassus
Baki
Minoru
Garnurk
Living Spirit Reborn
Jsalos
~Cipher~
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 144 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:09 pm
Latest topics
» Character Template
Whats poppin everone EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:10 pm by Osaru

» Hello
Whats poppin everone EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:24 am by Drac

» Um. . . o,e
Whats poppin everone EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:09 am by Doom Kitty

» Battle of the Gods! (Tournament, Off-RPG)
Whats poppin everone EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:07 am by Osaru

» back baby!
Whats poppin everone EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 9:50 pm by Osaru

» *sigh* I guess this is it...
Whats poppin everone EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 6:02 pm by Osaru

» OMGOMGOMGOMG
Whats poppin everone EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 7:25 am by pioneercadet

» Important Notice About Chakra!
Whats poppin everone EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 8:54 am by Doom Kitty

» Tadao Masanori (WIP)
Whats poppin everone EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 12:46 am by Oblivion

Affiliates
free forum

Whats poppin everone

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Scar

Whats poppin everone Empty
PostSubject: Whats poppin everone   Whats poppin everone EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 10:28 pm

My name is Scar or some people know me as Cut I found this site while looking for a new naruto forun to call home.I love to role play and mengle with other people even if my chater good or bad he likes to mess with everone.I have a lot of role play expernice I made many web sites and was an admin on a lot.I played on atlest ten naruto rpgs four bleach and maybe three dragon rider
Back to top Go down
pioneercadet
Admin
Admin
pioneercadet

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
Whats poppin everone Left_bar_bleue2800/2800Whats poppin everone Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Ryou: 200
Affiliation: Seven Deadly Sins

PostSubject: Re: Whats poppin everone   Whats poppin everone EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 10:35 pm

Hello Scar, my name is pioneercadet (though some people not-so-affectionately call me other names) and I am one of the mods of this forum. I am glad to be the first to say, "Welcome to Ninja Legacies!!!"

I know our community is still small, but it is growing steadily, so please feel free to call this forum Home, especially if you have a number of roleplays under your belt.

P.S. Thanks for warning me the way your characters behave. I will thoroughly enjoy rping with a person that has a sense of humor.
Back to top Go down
Doom Kitty
Admin
Admin
Doom Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Whats poppin everone   Whats poppin everone EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:27 am

Yes, welcome to our little corner of cyberspace, I hope to have this place in top condition soon... Hopefully.
Back to top Go down
https://ninjalegacies.forumotion.com
pioneercadet
Admin
Admin
pioneercadet

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
Whats poppin everone Left_bar_bleue2800/2800Whats poppin everone Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)

PostSubject: Re: Whats poppin everone   Whats poppin everone EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 12:32 pm

Doom Kitty, you have mods and admins that are helping you.

If only people would not delete their accounts.
Back to top Go down
Doom Kitty
Admin
Admin
Doom Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Whats poppin everone   Whats poppin everone EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 8:13 pm

I know, well at least we've got you, that's a start right? Anyway, more will come in time, especially if our current members bring their friends n.n
Back to top Go down
https://ninjalegacies.forumotion.com
pioneercadet
Admin
Admin
pioneercadet

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:

PostSubject: Re: Whats poppin everone   Whats poppin everone EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:11 pm

Yeah, I have been trying to do that. I think I am going to see if I can do a couple of things for this site. I mean, there has to be something I can do to help you out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats poppin everone   Whats poppin everone Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats poppin everone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Legacies :: Creations Area :: Introductions-
Jump to: