Ninja Legacies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Legacies

A free, forum based, Non-Canon Naruto RP set years after the series. Things are still about the same, with some differences, see within for what they are.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Ninja Legacies is in the process of being revived! Please stay with us, and be prepared for some changes to the site! Thank you -Ninja Legacies Admin Trio
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Osaru
Kugaku Yoku (Lust) I_vote_lcapKugaku Yoku (Lust) I_voting_barKugaku Yoku (Lust) I_vote_rcap 
Doom Kitty
Kugaku Yoku (Lust) I_vote_lcapKugaku Yoku (Lust) I_voting_barKugaku Yoku (Lust) I_vote_rcap 
pioneercadet
Cassus
Baki
Minoru
Garnurk
Living Spirit Reborn
Jsalos
~Cipher~
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 144 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:09 pm
Latest topics
» Character Template
Kugaku Yoku (Lust) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:10 pm by Osaru

» Hello
Kugaku Yoku (Lust) EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:24 am by Drac

» Um. . . o,e
Kugaku Yoku (Lust) EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:09 am by Doom Kitty

» Battle of the Gods! (Tournament, Off-RPG)
Kugaku Yoku (Lust) EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:07 am by Osaru

» back baby!
Kugaku Yoku (Lust) EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 9:50 pm by Osaru

» *sigh* I guess this is it...
Kugaku Yoku (Lust) EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 6:02 pm by Osaru

» OMGOMGOMGOMG
Kugaku Yoku (Lust) EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 7:25 am by pioneercadet

» Important Notice About Chakra!
Kugaku Yoku (Lust) EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 8:54 am by Doom Kitty

» Tadao Masanori (WIP)
Kugaku Yoku (Lust) EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 12:46 am by Oblivion

Affiliates
free forum

Kugaku Yoku (Lust)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pioneercadet
Admin
Admin
pioneercadet

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
Kugaku Yoku (Lust) Left_bar_bleue2800/2800Kugaku Yoku (Lust) Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Ryou: 200
Affiliation: Seven Deadly Sins

Kugaku Yoku (Lust) Empty
PostSubject: Kugaku Yoku (Lust)   Kugaku Yoku (Lust) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 6:27 pm

I am still working on this char. Bare with me ok?

Name: Lust
Character Name: Kugaku Yoku
Ryou: 200 Ryou
Clan: Kugaku
Elemental Affinity: Raiton
Specialties:
Raiton Ninjutsu; Rakurai Genkotsu
Starting Equipment: Kunai(20), Wire Spool(5), Paper Bomb (5)

Physical Description: Yoku keeps the inherited long, white-blonde hair of her family along with their proud features and takk stature. She always wears dark clothing under her more formal black kimono that she wears around her fellow Deadly Sins, including fingerless black gloves, a deep red tank top, and tight black pants.
-------------------------
Personality: Yoku craves the attentions of others, especially of young men. She will flaunt herself in whatever way she can in order to impress someone of the opposite sex, although she "behaves herself" around her fellow Deadly Sins, whom she finds her equals.
History:Yoku lived her early life as a ninja in the Land of Lightning. Even when she was a in the acadamy, she was very proud of her natural ability and looks, and though many boys swooned over her when she was young, she never had a relationship that lasted very long.

As a genin, she was placed in a squad with two girls to keep her focused on the mission and not on flirting, though her charms worked to some extent on her jounin sensei. This, combined with being around two girls all day, ultimately caused her to become slightly unstable. She always craved attention of the young men around her.

When her father, a proud member of the Kujaku clan, tried to gain the gap in power that was caused when the previous clan leader died, strife turned the clan against itself. The fragmented clan became unattractive to the village and Yoku, who lusted for the attention of her village, abandoned her clan, and ultimately her village, to find a people to recognize her beauty and power as a kunoichi.
Sample Role-Play:A young man lay in his trashed living room midst a pile of old pizza boxes and soda bottles, his mouth contorted in a grimace of pain. The sun had just peeked through the stone and steel constructs that lined this part of town, winking at him through the window that seemed a mile away. The monotonous drip of water from the leaky apartment was the only sound that came to his ears, mocking the usual bustle of the city in which he lived. The smell of rotting flesh filled his nostrils, as if something had been killed in his apartment a few days before. Inferring that this was his own doing, the man's eyes darted from the window to stack of neglected dishes in the stainless steel sink directly below the almost blinding source of light, stewing in week-old bits of food and stagnant water. Was that what he was smelling?

The young man, tired of laying there in the heap of trash that he has sat at the corner of his room, slowly rolled on his side only to stare at a smear of red against the yellow of the wallpaper. It was then he remembered what had stalked him in the alley where he had traveled on a whim alone the night before.

"Get yourself together Leo," he muttered as he pulled himself up to a sitting position, his lips becoming a singular line as he felt the pain spike in his left arm. Leo's eyes went wide as he again found himself faced with the reality of his situation. The all to familiar tinge of green that was only reminiscent of dead flesh stared back at him upon his arm, the bite marks that were etched into his arm clotted with old blood. That "thing" that had attacked him had left its mark on his flesh, branded him as the next to join their ranks.
Chakra: 2800
Jutsu Known

Name: Jinbutsu O-Ba-Raido: Aiyoku - Personality Override: Lust
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: None
Requirements: Seven Deadly Sins
Description: This powerful jutsu literally rests control of a persons mind from them and gives it to the user if used on someone while they are committing the sin with which the particular jutsu is aligned. Alignment is determined by the driving traits of the user's personality. It is extremely effective and can only be dispelled by either killing the user or bringing the victim to the brink of death, the latter often killing the victim anyway. This jutsu can be used on one or multiple targets but only succeeds on those committing the sin it is aligned to.
Base Chakra Cost: 300

Name:Raikurai Genkotsu (Thunder Fist)
Type: Taijutsu
Element: Raiton
Requirments: Member of the Kugaku family.
Description: The Rakurai Genkotsu, or thunder fist, is a taijutsu technique developed by the Kugaku clan of Komogakure. Using Chakra instead of brute strength, the user sends a small pulse of electricity into the opponent's body, causing them to lose some, if not all, of their muscle control and balance for a moment. This often causes an opening where a barrage of punches and kicks can be laid on the opponent before they can even have time to act. This jutsu, however, can cause damage to the user if focus is not maintained on a specific point on an opponent's body.
Base Chakra Cost: 75 per strike landed.

Name: Senbai Tokkan (Thousand-fold Lightning Attack)
Type: Taijutsu
Requirments: Use of the Rakurai Genkotsu and membership in the Kugaku clan.
Description: The Senbai Tokkan is not one blow but a series of seven taijutsu blows that use Raiton-based chakra to lower a person's guard before hitting them with an eighth powerful spin kick that knocks the defender violently backwards. Even if blows are blocked, physical contact with the user can cause a loss in balance and, by the end of the seventh blow, leaves the defender unable to maintain an effective defense.

The eight strikes are as follows: a very obvious faint which is intended to be blocked, a second, faster jab using the other arm, a wide sweeping punch, a fast kick, two punches directed towards the chest, one uppercut directed towards the face to knock the defender in the air, and the final spin kick.
Base Chakra Cost: 750

Name: Raiton: Kugaku Hane: Peacock Down
Requirments: Member of the Kugaku Clan.
Description: This jutsu uses the tori hand sign. The user makes the hand sign and concentrates hard on the area immediately around them, and by expelling Lightning chakra from their chakra points create a series of thin veins of elcecricity around them. This jutsu can be used to damage attackers who use taijutsu attacks, but it does not prevent the user from being hit. This jutsu, though it can cause sever electrical burns, has a very limited range.
Base Chakra Cost: 200 when activated, +100 for each post you continue using it.

Name: Raiton: Kaminaritori: Thunderbird
Element: Raiton (Lightning)
Requirments: A member of a Kugaku clan.
Description: This jutsu is performed using a series of hand signs, and consumes a much larger amount of chakra if there are no clouds nearby to feed off of. In the case of a clear sky, Lightning-based chakra in the form of a bird is created and is used to remotely attack other people. The high voltage of the attack is devistating to anyone not properly grounded and can sear flesh. The damage dealt to a person or object does not create punctures or laserations however.
Base Chakra Cost: 800 without clouds, 700 with clouds

Last edited by pioneercadet on Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Kugaku Yoku (Lust) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kugaku Yoku (Lust)   Kugaku Yoku (Lust) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 9:51 am

Looks good so far. ^-^ I don't see much wrong with it really. I was actually making my own Lust profile, seeing as if you had checked the SDS part of the rules and guides forum, you would have spotted this. Anyway~ I'll just go for another. Now you just need the jutsu.
Back to top Go down
pioneercadet
Admin
Admin
pioneercadet

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
Kugaku Yoku (Lust) Left_bar_bleue2800/2800Kugaku Yoku (Lust) Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)

Kugaku Yoku (Lust) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kugaku Yoku (Lust)   Kugaku Yoku (Lust) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 11:07 am

Oh I am sorry Kyrai, someone accidentally did the same thing to me actually. I am almost done with the jutsu, though I need a few custom jutsu approved before I can finish my character.
Back to top Go down
Doom Kitty
Admin
Admin
Doom Kitty

Kugaku Yoku (Lust) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kugaku Yoku (Lust)   Kugaku Yoku (Lust) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 6:04 pm

Before you can apply for the actual character you must PM me with your SDS app, once you do that and receive approval you can apply for the character. You plan to play two characters on the forum? Hope you can handle that.
Back to top Go down
https://ninjalegacies.forumotion.com
pioneercadet
Admin
Admin
pioneercadet

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:

Kugaku Yoku (Lust) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kugaku Yoku (Lust)   Kugaku Yoku (Lust) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 10:48 pm

Alright, I will send you the info immediately Doom Kitty. I had already shown Kyrai a version of this before that little "incident" though Sad
Back to top Go down
Doom Kitty
Admin
Admin
Doom Kitty

Kugaku Yoku (Lust) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kugaku Yoku (Lust)   Kugaku Yoku (Lust) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 6:23 am

Kyrai wasn't the one with the authority to make decisions on SDS matters after the fiasco with Night and his deletion. I offered him the authority back and he bit my head off. I'm sorry about telling you to PM me, but things have been messed up and I was forced to remove BOTH co-founders from the site, which sucks Sad
Back to top Go down
pioneercadet
Admin
Admin
pioneercadet

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:

Kugaku Yoku (Lust) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kugaku Yoku (Lust)   Kugaku Yoku (Lust) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 7:03 am

Yeah I know it does, I was hoping to have all three co-owners still on the site. I know how much it means to have a cohesive staff though, so I am happy with your administrative choices so far.

Well I am sorry about sending the pm to the wrong person at any rate Doom Kitty.
Back to top Go down
Doom Kitty
Admin
Admin
Doom Kitty

Kugaku Yoku (Lust) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kugaku Yoku (Lust)   Kugaku Yoku (Lust) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 7:09 am

Not a problem, everyone makes mistakes, even me... Especially me -.- I'm so far form perfect I can't even see the outline of it Sad

I would've liked for them to stay, but they both just wanted to be given full ownership and threw tantrums at me when I refused.
Back to top Go down
pioneercadet
Admin
Admin
pioneercadet

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:

Kugaku Yoku (Lust) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kugaku Yoku (Lust)   Kugaku Yoku (Lust) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 7:15 am

Both of them???

They were admin staff: They could do almost anything with it.

However, some people just are not made for power like that, including those two. They seem to be at odds with everyone when they make decisions and they do not like to compromise.

That is exactly why I asked for a moderator position: I have some leverage as one of the rpers that have been on this site the longest and the fact I am a mod, but I do not have enough for it to go to my head.

I am glad you kept the ownership of the forum myself Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Doom Kitty
Admin
Admin
Doom Kitty

Kugaku Yoku (Lust) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kugaku Yoku (Lust)   Kugaku Yoku (Lust) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 7:20 am

Thanks, well Admins need to be VERY carefully selected, I need at least one aside form myself since I can't always be around to handle approval of characters at the level requiring admin approval. But they also need to respect I'm the owner here, I have final say, and I WILL NOT TOLERATE POWER ABUSE. If I catch anyone abusing their power on my forum they're gone, no exceptions, no second chances. Last thing I need is everyone leaving because my staff are a bunch of power mad douchebags >.<
Back to top Go down
pioneercadet
Admin
Admin
pioneercadet

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:

Kugaku Yoku (Lust) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kugaku Yoku (Lust)   Kugaku Yoku (Lust) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 7:27 am

Well I would not have said it like that, but I totally agree. Feel free to do whatever you want with this forum, and as long as it is not completely rediculous, I will back you 100 percent. That does not mean I will not give you input though.
Back to top Go down
Doom Kitty
Admin
Admin
Doom Kitty

Kugaku Yoku (Lust) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kugaku Yoku (Lust)   Kugaku Yoku (Lust) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 7:39 am

I know, the wording sounds very egotistical, but I try to make things clear from the get go to avoid confusion. Also, input is welcome, the forum can't grow without staff willing to listen to input from its users and make use of anything that happens to be a good idea. Just remember to follow the rules like everyone else and the admins won't have to make you hurt. For reasons that may be obvious I restricted punishment decisions and administration to admin only because many moderators on many forums will abuse their power to do such things. Instead moderators investigate complaints and problems, then inform an admin who will take appropriate action. I know this prolongs the process, but I'd rather it take longer than have it all go horribly wrong. Do you agree or disagree with this?
Back to top Go down
pioneercadet
Admin
Admin
pioneercadet

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:

Kugaku Yoku (Lust) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kugaku Yoku (Lust)   Kugaku Yoku (Lust) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 7:55 am

I totally agree with this. Besides, rather than punishing people on minor things and bugging the hell out of the admin staff, I prefer to help people do what they need to do to do to fix their problems. That is what a mod is for in my opinion: the mundane affairs that would keep the mods from concentrating on running the site.

I know the rules and intend to help the admin staff enforce them, even if I only act as a mediator between the general user base and the administration.
Back to top Go down
Doom Kitty
Admin
Admin
Doom Kitty

Kugaku Yoku (Lust) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kugaku Yoku (Lust)   Kugaku Yoku (Lust) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 8:07 am

Glad you agree, feel that way, and understand the way moderators should would, they moderate stuff, oversee and assist when needed, calling in the big boys when they're needed.
Back to top Go down
pioneercadet
Admin
Admin
pioneercadet

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:

Kugaku Yoku (Lust) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kugaku Yoku (Lust)   Kugaku Yoku (Lust) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 8:18 am

Yeah I never expected to hold a lot of enforcement leverage when I applied for a mod. Lets face it, my opinions have too much gray area for an admin. I would be too apt to approve upper ranked characters and jutsu without as much by-the-book regard as an admin.

Besides, I knew I would make a better mod than admin anyways.
Back to top Go down
Doom Kitty
Admin
Admin
Doom Kitty

Kugaku Yoku (Lust) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kugaku Yoku (Lust)   Kugaku Yoku (Lust) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 9:53 am

Which is good, it's better to go with what you're sure of than try something you're unsure of. I need mods like you, who'll do their jobs and help our users, however few we currently have, if this forum is to have any chance. And now I must away, gonna visit a friend and have some fun. Hopefully the forum won't have burnt to the ground by then o.o
Back to top Go down
Osaru
Admin
Admin
Osaru

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
Kugaku Yoku (Lust) Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Kugaku Yoku (Lust) Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)

Kugaku Yoku (Lust) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kugaku Yoku (Lust)   Kugaku Yoku (Lust) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 3:06 pm

First of all, I agree with you DK. You were better off keeping full ownership to yourself. And as for myself, I am perfectly content were with I am. Even if i was just a normal member or something, Id still be content for the most part. I dont need, or even want, ownership of the site. Its too much work for me, and as far as im seeing, DK is doing a better job than i could ^^

And we shold probably take this somewhere else so we dont spam this topic full of un-related posts XD
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Deadwood_Zen
pioneercadet
Admin
Admin
pioneercadet

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:

Kugaku Yoku (Lust) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kugaku Yoku (Lust)   Kugaku Yoku (Lust) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 8:20 pm

Yeah Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Osaru
Admin
Admin
Osaru

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
Kugaku Yoku (Lust) Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Kugaku Yoku (Lust) Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)

Kugaku Yoku (Lust) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kugaku Yoku (Lust)   Kugaku Yoku (Lust) EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 8:32 pm

Are you completed with your app?
Back to top Go down
pioneercadet
Admin
Admin
pioneercadet

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:

Kugaku Yoku (Lust) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kugaku Yoku (Lust)   Kugaku Yoku (Lust) EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 7:20 pm

Yes actually. I may add more jutsu later but there is nothing I can think of at the moment to add.
Back to top Go down
Osaru
Admin
Admin
Osaru

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:

Kugaku Yoku (Lust) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kugaku Yoku (Lust)   Kugaku Yoku (Lust) EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 10:43 pm

Nice job on the App. Good luck with handling both chars, but i think youd manage Wink

APPROVAL NO JUTSU
Back to top Go down
Doom Kitty
Admin
Admin
Doom Kitty

Kugaku Yoku (Lust) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kugaku Yoku (Lust)   Kugaku Yoku (Lust) EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 2:10 pm

Wheeeeeeeeee! Two approved SDS members, and feel free to add new jutsu to Lust, I'll allow 5 jutsu to be added without training for them, after that Lust will have to take the notion to learn a jutsu and train for it under out training system n.n
Back to top Go down
pioneercadet
Admin
Admin
pioneercadet

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:

Kugaku Yoku (Lust) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kugaku Yoku (Lust)   Kugaku Yoku (Lust) EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 2:17 pm

Ok Doom Kitty and thanks Very Happy I think I am going to have fun with this.
Back to top Go down
Doom Kitty
Admin
Admin
Doom Kitty

Kugaku Yoku (Lust) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kugaku Yoku (Lust)   Kugaku Yoku (Lust) EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 4:22 am

I sure hope so Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kugaku Yoku (Lust) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kugaku Yoku (Lust)   Kugaku Yoku (Lust) Empty

Back to top Go down

Kugaku Yoku (Lust)
Page 1 of 1