Ninja Legacies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Legacies

A free, forum based, Non-Canon Naruto RP set years after the series. Things are still about the same, with some differences, see within for what they are.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Ninja Legacies is in the process of being revived! Please stay with us, and be prepared for some changes to the site! Thank you -Ninja Legacies Admin Trio
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Osaru
Kawashima Tsubame, Sannin of Konohagakure I_vote_lcapKawashima Tsubame, Sannin of Konohagakure I_voting_barKawashima Tsubame, Sannin of Konohagakure I_vote_rcap 
Doom Kitty
Kawashima Tsubame, Sannin of Konohagakure I_vote_lcapKawashima Tsubame, Sannin of Konohagakure I_voting_barKawashima Tsubame, Sannin of Konohagakure I_vote_rcap 
pioneercadet
Cassus
Baki
Minoru
Garnurk
Living Spirit Reborn
Jsalos
~Cipher~
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 144 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:09 pm
Latest topics
» Character Template
Kawashima Tsubame, Sannin of Konohagakure EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:10 pm by Osaru

» Hello
Kawashima Tsubame, Sannin of Konohagakure EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:24 am by Drac

» Um. . . o,e
Kawashima Tsubame, Sannin of Konohagakure EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:09 am by Doom Kitty

» Battle of the Gods! (Tournament, Off-RPG)
Kawashima Tsubame, Sannin of Konohagakure EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:07 am by Osaru

» back baby!
Kawashima Tsubame, Sannin of Konohagakure EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 9:50 pm by Osaru

» *sigh* I guess this is it...
Kawashima Tsubame, Sannin of Konohagakure EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 6:02 pm by Osaru

» OMGOMGOMGOMG
Kawashima Tsubame, Sannin of Konohagakure EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 7:25 am by pioneercadet

» Important Notice About Chakra!
Kawashima Tsubame, Sannin of Konohagakure EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 8:54 am by Doom Kitty

» Tadao Masanori (WIP)
Kawashima Tsubame, Sannin of Konohagakure EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 12:46 am by Oblivion

Affiliates
free forum

Kawashima Tsubame, Sannin of Konohagakure

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Minoru
Mod
Mod
Minoru

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
Kawashima Tsubame, Sannin of Konohagakure Left_bar_bleue1215/1250Kawashima Tsubame, Sannin of Konohagakure Empty_bar_bleue  (1215/1250)
Ryou: 200
Affiliation: Konohakure

Kawashima Tsubame, Sannin of Konohagakure Empty
PostSubject: Kawashima Tsubame, Sannin of Konohagakure   Kawashima Tsubame, Sannin of Konohagakure EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 10:24 am

Application Format
-------------------------
Character Name: Tsubame Kawashima [江島 燕 Kawashima Tsubame]
Ryou: 200 Ryou
Clan: N/A
Elemental Affinity:
- Main: Lightning
- Sub: Wind
- Sub: Water
Specialties:
- Main: Genjutsu
- Sub: Ninjutsu
- Sub: Weaponry
Starting Equipment:
- Shamisen
- Strings x15
- Daisho [Katana + Wakizashi]
- Blank Large Scroll x1
- Exploding Notes x10
- Exploding Pouch x10
- Kunai x144 [Hidden in various scrolls in groups of 12]
- Shuriken x20
- File
- Mirror
- Radio
- Scroll containing Sesshouhime [Custom Puppet]
- Scroll containing Hien Battou Kasumikiri [Custom Weapon]

Physical Description: One of the Sannin of Konohagakure, Tsubame wears unique clothing; he wears a flamboyant flowered, women's kimono without the obi, just dropped on his shoulders. His appearance belies his old age; with extremely pale skin, he has the appearance of a man in his young 20's. He has neat, black hair, sometimes combed back, revealing his smooth forehead. Below his kimono he can be seen wearing ninja boots and a loose, black tunic without a sleeve -- having stolen it from a drunk Iwagakure ninja, he has become immensely fond of it and wears it proudly. The emblem of Konogakure can be seen on the obi, which is a modified headband. He carries his large scroll on his back, and has several secret pouches sewed on both his kimono and clothing, from which emerges different things; his kimono tends to have an infinite number of nightclub free coupons as well as candy, and most of his weapons are stored underneath. He has his daisho, both masterworks from some past age, on his right side. He will carry his shamisen, playing it, or store it on his back along with the scroll.
Personality: Tsubame can be considered odd by some people. He enjoys visiting nightclubs, drinking excessively, good food and good wine, not to mention music. He is skilled at playing his own shamisen, and often has performances throughout the Fire Country. He is rather incapable of taking care of himself, and is often found having made a mistake, lost, or just unconscious. He uses his fame and charm to date various women, then leave them for others. He has lost sight of his personal goal, and cannot see any reason in being who he is, a Sannin of Konohagakure; he, in the meantime, often travels back to Konohagakure to teach young Genin and Chuunin what it's like to be a ninja. He enjoys teaching children, so much that at one point the current Hokage asked him if he wanted to be a teacher; he steadfastly refused, instead choosing to roam throughout the Five Countries, helping where he can. He believes strongly in inter-village peace, as well, and does his role as a vigilante hero for the people who meet him. He respects belief and a strong will, but scorns those who are ready to die for their beliefs. He is frequently chasen after by the other Sannin and Jounin, but chooses to disguise himself. He remains in contact with Misoko as best friends, who has already a family of her own. He has taken the alias, "Minoru" when he decides to help out people or teach.
History:
Early Life Arc: Tsubame was born not in Konohagakure, but in the Stone Country; because of the frequent religious wars the Tsuchikage often ordered, the economy and life in the ghettos, especially in their border village was less than satisfactory. Often there would be escapees from the Stone Country, fleeing to others, or squads of ninjas, who would pass through the village at night, unknown, soundless horrors in the dark. Kakizaki Misora and Kawashima Ryoutarou, the latter a Jounin of Iwagakure, decided to escape through the dead of night to the closest country, the Grass Country. There Tsubame was born, not in the open with beaming parents, but in the stifling coldness and blackness of night, under the many stars in a village far from his home. As the pursuing hunter ninja came ever closer, Ryoutarou decided to seek help in Konohagakure, where they could, he believe, seek protection; before they even crossed the border between the Grass and Fire Country, the hunters had killed and disposed of Ryoutarou, but had forgotten about Misora and her young son. The following day, Misora saw a few sparrows, flying freely in the sky; she decided to name her only child "Tsubame", wrote down his name on a scroll, and dropped the baby in the forest. A squad of Chuunin, on a later mission, would find a baby in the woods, crying; they took him back to Konohagakure, their only information a scroll, upon which was written neatly "Kawashima Tsubame".

Academy Ninja Arc: There is nothing much to write here, since Tsubame did not attend the Konoha Ninja Academy. Although he had a good supply of chakra, as well as adequate skill in controlling it, he believed his future lay not in ninjutsu, but in music. At the age of ten, he finished studying the shamisen, and could play as well as any other musician in Konohagakure. His adoptive parents generally left him alone; they were the owners of a small ramen store, and each day their shop was full of people -- they wanted to spend time with Tsubame, let him know that he was being loved from deep inside their hearts, but their business did not allow them to. Tsubame was caught playing his shamisen by Hanatara Misoko, an Academy Ninja. Although Tsubame originally didn't have an interest in the way of a ninja, spending time with Misoko made him love her, and out of pure love he enrolled for the Ninja Academy. Misoko, already near graduating, worried if they could graduate together; that was not a problem, because Tsubame had already enough affinity to the way of the ninja, he just needed to hone his skills. He studied and practiced like crazy in order to graduate from the Ninja Academy together; after pulling off a splendid Shadow Copu Jutsu, Tsubame and Misoko did graduate together, and each earned their headbands -- Misoko wore hers on her forehead, while Tsubame would wear it on the back of his left hand.

Genin Arc: The Misoko-Tsubame combo was dwarfed by the "ultimate Gale-Tenshuu", who the eager group set as a goal and strived to reach around the same power. They, of course, could not reach, but in the meantime they did steadily increase their own skills and jutsus. It was here that Tsubame first started to carve a life-sized doll, as a present for Misoko. Misoko, on the other hand, felt that she was lagging behind because of Tsubame's obvious skill, and studied harder than ever to close the gap between them, as she was afraid of falling behind. The Misoko-Tsubame combo unfortunately didn't complete a lot of missions, because Tsubame would often go off course and do idiotic things.

Chuunin Exams Arc: One day, Misoko approached Tsubame and said, "Wouldn't you like to take the Chuunin exams?" This was quite a dillemma for Tsubame, since he had only pursued the job of a ninja out of love for Misoko; he had not yet realized that she was also developing feelings for him. He had to choose between Misoko and his shamisen. The decision was simple; one day, he left his shamisen at his home. Almost nothing had changed, but Misoko realized what Tsubame had done and secretly thanked him. When they reached the age of 14, the pair of them took the Chuunin exams as a team. The first exam was sort of easy; Misoko would answer the questions, and quietly tap the ground for the answers; with one exposed toe dangling on the floor, Tsubame felt the vibrations with his sensitive skin and would write it down. With that they had managed to pass the exams more or less safely. The second test was easier than the first; their team could easily overpower even three-Genin cells. The last was a bit of a problem. Misoko was defeated in the preliminaries, when she faced off Gale and lost. Tsubame easily defeated the rest, except for Tenshuu, who miraculously wasn't selected as his opponent; Gale and Tenshuu would fight to a draw, both of them becoming Chuunin; Tsubame became Chuunin by kicking the living daylights out of the last contestant. It was at the end of the exams that he found Misoko crying: approaching her, he realized that she loved him, and reciprocated the feeling, eventually becoming best friends [nothing more, nothing less].

Jounin Arc: After becoming a Chuunin, Tsubame approached the Hokage again, proved his abilities by retrieving several missing-nin without killing them, and became a Jounin at the age of 17. Misoko, however, restudied for the Chuunin exams and took them again, this time passing as the first. Misoko was a Chuunin and he a Jounin; this now didn't disturb Misoko, as she had grown to understand Tsubame's affinity towards ninjutsu was stronger than she had expected, and so was his determination. Tsubame learned about the diplomatic feats the Gale-Tenshuu combo were still performing, and this annoyed him to no end; he asked the Hokage if he could be sent on such missions as well, but was rejected -- the Hokage would have other uses for him. It was then that Tsubame finally finished carving a wooden puppet, "Sesshouhime", or the "Princess of Life and Death". He would spar frequently with Misoko, go with her to various places, and spend several long years as a Jounin. When he turned 19, the Hokage told him to come to his office.

Tsubame was called upon to form a team with Gale Uchiha and Nara Tenshuu. He grew to call them "Hermit & Crab", and despised them greatly. But since it was the Hokage's orders, he decided to join them. Although he had learnt several ninjutsu ranked A in the archives, he wanted to learn more complicated jutsus, and eventually achieved several S-rank ninjutsu, as well as his currently legendary feats in genjutsu. Leaving Misoko back in the village, he ventured out in the fated group of three, and often had disputes with "the Crab"; "Hermit" was too recluse to deign to talk to him. Before the final battle, Tsubame tracked down one of the Seven Mist Swordsmen, who had taken to targeting Konoha Jounin as victims of particularly violent and excessive murder. Even that man's genjutsu paled in comparison to his own, and he ousted him quickly. Throwing his dead body to the hunters, he retrieved a large, doutanuki sword from the remains; the Hien Battou Kasumikiri (Flying Sparrow Mist-Cutter). After he came back, he teamed up with the other two to face the jashin who threatened his way of life. He didn't face the jashin one-on-one; oh no, Gale and Tenshuu did it, and the latter one died in the process. He dealt with the remaining Jashinists, and tried to revert life in Konoha back before the rude interruption. Finishing his training one month before he turned 22, he became a Sannin, along with Gale Uchiha. He has traveled the world ever since, helping out where he can, and avoiding the other Sannin and Konoha ninjas as much as possible. As "Minoru" he teaches at the Ninja Academy, and also helps wandering ninja cells, often partnering with their Jounin teacher.
Chakra: 1250
Jutsu Known See below

Last edited by Minoru on Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:09 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://kagekaisen.forumotion.com/
Osaru
Admin
Admin
Osaru

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
Kawashima Tsubame, Sannin of Konohagakure Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Kawashima Tsubame, Sannin of Konohagakure Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)
Affiliation: Seven Deadly Sins

PostSubject: Re: Kawashima Tsubame, Sannin of Konohagakure   Kawashima Tsubame, Sannin of Konohagakure EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 10:16 pm

Your only allowed two Elements and two specialties so far...
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Deadwood_Zen
Minoru
Mod
Mod
Minoru

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
Kawashima Tsubame, Sannin of Konohagakure Left_bar_bleue1215/1250Kawashima Tsubame, Sannin of Konohagakure Empty_bar_bleue  (1215/1250)

PostSubject: Re: Kawashima Tsubame, Sannin of Konohagakure   Kawashima Tsubame, Sannin of Konohagakure EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 11:37 pm

Finished edits. Hope this works out.
Back to top Go down
Doom Kitty
Admin
Admin
Doom Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Kawashima Tsubame, Sannin of Konohagakure   Kawashima Tsubame, Sannin of Konohagakure EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 6:32 am

I forgot the template limited us to 2 elements period, I changed it so that Kages and anyone as powerful or more powerful than a Kage can have 3 or more, but it'd be pretty rare so only Kage, Sanin, and the SDS will have the possibility of 3+ elements, exceptions MAY be made if you PM an admin for permission, but even then it will be rare, can't have everyone running around with three or four elements Razz

Sanin may not be an actual rank but rather a title, however to have the title of Sanin your character would be extremely powerful/skilled/talented. If I or Osaru approve this character it will hold the title of Sanin, but once the forum has a Kage for every village no further Sanin applications will be possible as the Kages will name any further Sanin in their village.

Just wanted everything to be nice and clear, hope it is, if not... I'll go shoot myself >.<
Back to top Go down
https://ninjalegacies.forumotion.com
Minoru
Mod
Mod
Minoru

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:

PostSubject: Re: Kawashima Tsubame, Sannin of Konohagakure   Kawashima Tsubame, Sannin of Konohagakure EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 6:41 am

So I can be a Sannin currently, even when every village has a Kage, but when that happens, the Kages will be in charge of appointing any more Sannin?

How about the Specialities? Is that limited to 2 as well?

Just want to make sure before I go on. :/
Back to top Go down
Doom Kitty
Admin
Admin
Doom Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Kawashima Tsubame, Sannin of Konohagakure   Kawashima Tsubame, Sannin of Konohagakure EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 6:57 am

Yes you can be a Sanin, and will remain one of the three Sanin for your select village until the death of your character or they step down or whatever, but Sanin status is apparently irrevocable by any means other than like dying so the title can be yours. Osaru brought it to my attention about the template implying only 2 specialties, I told him that it should be 3 and gave him permission to alter the template. You may have a main specialty and two sub. So if you wanted to go Main: Ninjutsu and Sub: Genjutsu, Taijutsu or any combination of specialties it would be acceptable. I'm trying not to confuse people, unfortunately my methods of explanation tend to be more confusing than claritive @.@
Back to top Go down
Minoru
Mod
Mod
Minoru

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:

PostSubject: Re: Kawashima Tsubame, Sannin of Konohagakure   Kawashima Tsubame, Sannin of Konohagakure EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 7:15 am

Hmm...almost finished. How about Chakra and Jutsus Known? How much chakra and how many custom Jutsu can I have?
Back to top Go down
Doom Kitty
Admin
Admin
Doom Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Kawashima Tsubame, Sannin of Konohagakure   Kawashima Tsubame, Sannin of Konohagakure EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 7:22 am

The approving staff member will add the chakra themselves upon approval and relocation to approved characters board. But given your character is a Sanin, who are almost considered higher than Kages in their own right, I'd say you could get away with 20-30 jutsu, but the final call will be given when you get character approval, at which point any changes to your jutsu list will be made by staff at your request.

God I hope that made sense o.o
Back to top Go down
Minoru
Mod
Mod
Minoru

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:

PostSubject: Re: Kawashima Tsubame, Sannin of Konohagakure   Kawashima Tsubame, Sannin of Konohagakure EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 7:26 am

Then it's done XD Please approve. (: ) (``) (. .) ( Smile
Back to top Go down
Doom Kitty
Admin
Admin
Doom Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Kawashima Tsubame, Sannin of Konohagakure   Kawashima Tsubame, Sannin of Konohagakure EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 7:35 am

We'll see, right now I've got stuff to do RL, but either I or Osaru will provide approval, when we get the chance since I'm sure the App is to standards. As a courtesy you may put your jutsu in now and once approved if the number exceeds what you are allotted just pick the ones to be removed and we'll take them off for you n.n
Back to top Go down
Osaru
Admin
Admin
Osaru

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
Kawashima Tsubame, Sannin of Konohagakure Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Kawashima Tsubame, Sannin of Konohagakure Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)

PostSubject: Re: Kawashima Tsubame, Sannin of Konohagakure   Kawashima Tsubame, Sannin of Konohagakure EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 2:29 pm

APPROVED!
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Deadwood_Zen
Doom Kitty
Admin
Admin
Doom Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Kawashima Tsubame, Sannin of Konohagakure   Kawashima Tsubame, Sannin of Konohagakure EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 6:08 am

Alright friend, as a Sannin you are entitled to an unlimited number of D-A rank jutsu and 8 S rank, don't forget the basic jutsu. Once you edit those into your profile it will be moved to the approved character spot.
Back to top Go down
Minoru
Mod
Mod
Minoru

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:

PostSubject: Re: Kawashima Tsubame, Sannin of Konohagakure   Kawashima Tsubame, Sannin of Konohagakure EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 10:50 pm

List of Known Basic Jutsu:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Minoru
Mod
Mod
Minoru

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:

PostSubject: Re: Kawashima Tsubame, Sannin of Konohagakure   Kawashima Tsubame, Sannin of Konohagakure EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 11:05 pm

List of Known Ninjutsu:
Spoiler:

List of Known Genjutsu:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Minoru
Mod
Mod
Minoru

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:

PostSubject: Re: Kawashima Tsubame, Sannin of Konohagakure   Kawashima Tsubame, Sannin of Konohagakure EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 11:06 pm

List of Weaponry Techniques:
Spoiler:

OTHER JUTSU:
Tsubame is familiar with most non-elemental/elemental Ninjutsu as well as Genjutsu and puppetry. If there is one thing with which he lacks talent, it is Taijutsu.

OTHER WEAPONS:
See Sesshouhime.
See Hien Battou Kasumikiri.

I am currently working on a summon for my character ^^

Last edited by Minoru on Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
pioneercadet
Admin
Admin
pioneercadet

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
Kawashima Tsubame, Sannin of Konohagakure Left_bar_bleue2800/2800Kawashima Tsubame, Sannin of Konohagakure Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)

PostSubject: Re: Kawashima Tsubame, Sannin of Konohagakure   Kawashima Tsubame, Sannin of Konohagakure EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 8:16 am

I am going to go ahead and approve your weaponry jutsu here so you do not have to copy it, but it is up to you to set up your jutsu list on the custom jutsu section of the site.

Seven Heavens Seven Swords: 25 chakra.

King of Witch Hunters: 30 chakra.

Earthen Tomb: 40 chakra (considering that I have to accommodate for both very large and very small versions of this jutsu, I have to set this chakra cost as the highest of the three by far, even though I have other reasons. For example, a jutsu like this is a lot like Jirobo's Earth Release Barrier: Dungeon Chamber of Nothingness ability. Considering it is self-repairing and that you do not need to keep the chakra flow running into it, the initial chakra level must be high.)
Back to top Go down
Minoru
Mod
Mod
Minoru

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:

PostSubject: Re: Kawashima Tsubame, Sannin of Konohagakure   Kawashima Tsubame, Sannin of Konohagakure EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 9:07 am

I edited ^^
Back to top Go down
pioneercadet
Admin
Admin
pioneercadet

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
Kawashima Tsubame, Sannin of Konohagakure Left_bar_bleue2800/2800Kawashima Tsubame, Sannin of Konohagakure Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)

PostSubject: Re: Kawashima Tsubame, Sannin of Konohagakure   Kawashima Tsubame, Sannin of Konohagakure EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 1:05 am

I will finish up applying a list of chakra levels to your genjutsu as soon as I can. After that, you are approved without a doubt Minoru.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kawashima Tsubame, Sannin of Konohagakure   Kawashima Tsubame, Sannin of Konohagakure Empty

Back to top Go down

Kawashima Tsubame, Sannin of Konohagakure
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Legacies :: Creations Area :: Character Creation :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: