Ninja Legacies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Legacies

A free, forum based, Non-Canon Naruto RP set years after the series. Things are still about the same, with some differences, see within for what they are.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Ninja Legacies is in the process of being revived! Please stay with us, and be prepared for some changes to the site! Thank you -Ninja Legacies Admin Trio
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Osaru
Pride's Arsenal: Sen-Bombs I_vote_lcapPride's Arsenal: Sen-Bombs I_voting_barPride's Arsenal: Sen-Bombs I_vote_rcap 
Doom Kitty
Pride's Arsenal: Sen-Bombs I_vote_lcapPride's Arsenal: Sen-Bombs I_voting_barPride's Arsenal: Sen-Bombs I_vote_rcap 
pioneercadet
Cassus
Baki
Minoru
Garnurk
Living Spirit Reborn
Jsalos
~Cipher~
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 144 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:09 pm
Latest topics
» Character Template
Pride's Arsenal: Sen-Bombs EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:10 pm by Osaru

» Hello
Pride's Arsenal: Sen-Bombs EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:24 am by Drac

» Um. . . o,e
Pride's Arsenal: Sen-Bombs EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:09 am by Doom Kitty

» Battle of the Gods! (Tournament, Off-RPG)
Pride's Arsenal: Sen-Bombs EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:07 am by Osaru

» back baby!
Pride's Arsenal: Sen-Bombs EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 9:50 pm by Osaru

» *sigh* I guess this is it...
Pride's Arsenal: Sen-Bombs EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 6:02 pm by Osaru

» OMGOMGOMGOMG
Pride's Arsenal: Sen-Bombs EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 7:25 am by pioneercadet

» Important Notice About Chakra!
Pride's Arsenal: Sen-Bombs EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 8:54 am by Doom Kitty

» Tadao Masanori (WIP)
Pride's Arsenal: Sen-Bombs EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 12:46 am by Oblivion

Affiliates
free forum

Pride's Arsenal: Sen-Bombs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Osaru
Admin
Admin
Osaru

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
Pride's Arsenal: Sen-Bombs Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Pride's Arsenal: Sen-Bombs Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)
Ryou: 200
Affiliation: Seven Deadly Sins

Pride's Arsenal: Sen-Bombs Empty
PostSubject: Pride's Arsenal: Sen-Bombs   Pride's Arsenal: Sen-Bombs EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 9:27 pm

Name: Sen-Bombs
Type: Weapon
Appearance: The Sen-Bombs look like small silver spheres about 3 inches in diameter. When expanded, tehy can grow up to a foot in diameter, including the needles in them. The needles cover the whole sphere when its at its full size, giving it the look of an overstuffed pincushion.
Description: The S-B can be thrown in the air or at a group of people. While in midair, they grow in size, as do the needles inside them. When thrown at a group, they shoot their senbon in every direction right before they start to fall*. The needles shoot at an alarming rate, but can be avoided if the victim(s) are smart about it. He can choose to activate its second setting, before throwing it straight up in the air. By doing this, the sphere shoots all of its Senbon once its eaches its max height, but this time, its only on the bottom half of the bomb. Then its turns over and shoots the other half of its Senbon. This way, it only rains down on anyone in the vincity below and it gets to shoto twice and none of its shots are wasted.
Uses:
Sen-Bombs come in handy for clearing out a room full of people, attacking an enemy in an Arena match or even for the scare tactics Pride is known for using.

*Think of Pride throwing it into a room full of people. How it gets thrown in an arc. When its reaches the height of its arc, it releases all of its needles.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Deadwood_Zen
Doom Kitty
Admin
Admin
Doom Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Pride's Arsenal: Sen-Bombs   Pride's Arsenal: Sen-Bombs EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 6:38 am

Very nice weapon, very vicious too. I approve and shall thus move it. Those poor prideful folks better watch themselves or they'll get Sen-Bombed n.n
Back to top Go down
https://ninjalegacies.forumotion.com
Osaru
Admin
Admin
Osaru

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
Pride's Arsenal: Sen-Bombs Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Pride's Arsenal: Sen-Bombs Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)
Ryou: 200
Affiliation: Seven Deadly Sins

PostSubject: Re: Pride's Arsenal: Sen-Bombs   Pride's Arsenal: Sen-Bombs EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 10:53 pm

Pride is gonna be very nasty. He may not be as direct as Wrath in his attacks, or even that powerful at first, but he likes to use nasty tricks like this. And there are still more Items to come. Pride makes sure he has a good Arsenal and tools for every tradeand situation Wink
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Deadwood_Zen
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pride's Arsenal: Sen-Bombs   Pride's Arsenal: Sen-Bombs Empty

Back to top Go down

Pride's Arsenal: Sen-Bombs
Page 1 of 1