Ninja Legacies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Legacies

A free, forum based, Non-Canon Naruto RP set years after the series. Things are still about the same, with some differences, see within for what they are.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Ninja Legacies is in the process of being revived! Please stay with us, and be prepared for some changes to the site! Thank you -Ninja Legacies Admin Trio
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Osaru
Hien Battou Kasumikiri I_vote_lcapHien Battou Kasumikiri I_voting_barHien Battou Kasumikiri I_vote_rcap 
Doom Kitty
Hien Battou Kasumikiri I_vote_lcapHien Battou Kasumikiri I_voting_barHien Battou Kasumikiri I_vote_rcap 
pioneercadet
Cassus
Baki
Minoru
Garnurk
Living Spirit Reborn
Jsalos
~Cipher~
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 144 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:09 pm
Latest topics
» Character Template
Hien Battou Kasumikiri EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:10 pm by Osaru

» Hello
Hien Battou Kasumikiri EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:24 am by Drac

» Um. . . o,e
Hien Battou Kasumikiri EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:09 am by Doom Kitty

» Battle of the Gods! (Tournament, Off-RPG)
Hien Battou Kasumikiri EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:07 am by Osaru

» back baby!
Hien Battou Kasumikiri EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 9:50 pm by Osaru

» *sigh* I guess this is it...
Hien Battou Kasumikiri EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 6:02 pm by Osaru

» OMGOMGOMGOMG
Hien Battou Kasumikiri EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 7:25 am by pioneercadet

» Important Notice About Chakra!
Hien Battou Kasumikiri EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 8:54 am by Doom Kitty

» Tadao Masanori (WIP)
Hien Battou Kasumikiri EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 12:46 am by Oblivion

Affiliates
free forum

Hien Battou Kasumikiri

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Minoru
Mod
Mod
Minoru

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
Hien Battou Kasumikiri Left_bar_bleue1215/1250Hien Battou Kasumikiri Empty_bar_bleue  (1215/1250)
Ryou: 200
Affiliation: Konohakure

Hien Battou Kasumikiri Empty
PostSubject: Hien Battou Kasumikiri   Hien Battou Kasumikiri EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 10:52 am

Name: Hien Battou Kasumikiri [飛燕抜刀霞斬り Flying Sparrow Sword-Draw Mist Cutter]
Type: Weapon
Appearance: The Hien Battou Kasumikiri is a doutanuki blade; it's hilt is extremely long, and is most often used as a two-handed weapon because of its sheer weight and power. The blade itself is about twice as long as a normal katana, and weighs almost four times a normal katana. Fused with Tsubame's chakra, however, the weapon becomes light enough to be used one-handed without serious problems -- it should be noted that by wielding the blade with two hands, the user is able to employ all of the force of the blade into a strike. The parts that make it different is that (1) the black wooden scabbard is covered with scars that form the shape of a flying sparrow, and the whole arrangement is covered with loose bandages; (2) the guard has several holes in it, and the hilt is hollow. The blade itself is of fine quality, and does not bend nor break easily; this was proved when the blade proved sharp enough to cut Tsubame's plasma bullets in half without them exploding.
Description: Previously a weapon used by one of the Mist Seven Swordsmen, Hien Battou Kasumikiri is a lethal blade that has been said to be cursed by its maker. It fell into Tsubame's hands when he battled against the Mist Seven Swordsman, Hanada Kyousuke, during his time as Jounin. It is ironic that the blade is named "Hien Battou Kasumikiri", which translates into "Flying Sparrow Sword-Draw Mist Cutter" -- Tsubame in Japanese means "Sparrow [燕]".
Uses:
  • The Hien Battou Kasumikiri launches a thick mist upon drawing the blade -- the water particles in the air can be condensed to create a jet of water or a slash of the liquid. Or the mist can be left alone, and the range of the mist is roughly a spherical area with a radii of twenty feet around the user.
  • The mist summoned from the blade can be controlled, especially its temperature -- the user can make the mist burn or freeze by physical contact.
  • The mist helps the user to escape by proving a cover should he decide to run, and also ample material to create a shadow clone and leave him/her to deal with the wrath of others before exploding.
  • It should be noted that the mist comes out of the hilt; if the several holes are blocked, then the sword can explode, the pressure shattering the blade.
  • It should be noted that the hilt and other parts are only hollow, and the sword requires the Suiton element chakra in order to create the mist.
Back to top Go down
http://kagekaisen.forumotion.com/
pioneercadet
Admin
Admin
pioneercadet

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
Hien Battou Kasumikiri Left_bar_bleue2800/2800Hien Battou Kasumikiri Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Ryou: 200
Affiliation: Seven Deadly Sins

Hien Battou Kasumikiri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hien Battou Kasumikiri   Hien Battou Kasumikiri EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 1:04 pm

Ok I like this weapon Minoru, so I will be happy to approve it. However, do you have any jutsu for your character that require the use of this blade? Considering the uses of this blade, I would think that there would be chakra involved in performing some, if not most, of its functions.
Back to top Go down

Hien Battou Kasumikiri
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Legacies :: Creations Area :: Custom Weapons/Equipment-
Jump to: