Ninja Legacies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Legacies

A free, forum based, Non-Canon Naruto RP set years after the series. Things are still about the same, with some differences, see within for what they are.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Ninja Legacies is in the process of being revived! Please stay with us, and be prepared for some changes to the site! Thank you -Ninja Legacies Admin Trio
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Osaru
How did you come by this site? I_vote_lcapHow did you come by this site? I_voting_barHow did you come by this site? I_vote_rcap 
Doom Kitty
How did you come by this site? I_vote_lcapHow did you come by this site? I_voting_barHow did you come by this site? I_vote_rcap 
pioneercadet
Cassus
Baki
Minoru
Garnurk
Living Spirit Reborn
Jsalos
~Cipher~
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 144 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:09 pm
Latest topics
» Character Template
How did you come by this site? EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:10 pm by Osaru

» Hello
How did you come by this site? EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:24 am by Drac

» Um. . . o,e
How did you come by this site? EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:09 am by Doom Kitty

» Battle of the Gods! (Tournament, Off-RPG)
How did you come by this site? EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:07 am by Osaru

» back baby!
How did you come by this site? EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 9:50 pm by Osaru

» *sigh* I guess this is it...
How did you come by this site? EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 6:02 pm by Osaru

» OMGOMGOMGOMG
How did you come by this site? EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 7:25 am by pioneercadet

» Important Notice About Chakra!
How did you come by this site? EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 8:54 am by Doom Kitty

» Tadao Masanori (WIP)
How did you come by this site? EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 12:46 am by Oblivion

Affiliates
free forum

How did you come by this site?

Go down 
+2
Osaru
pioneercadet
6 posters
AuthorMessage
pioneercadet
Admin
Admin
pioneercadet

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
How did you come by this site? Left_bar_bleue2800/2800How did you come by this site? Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Ryou: 200
Affiliation: Seven Deadly Sins

How did you come by this site? Empty
PostSubject: How did you come by this site?   How did you come by this site? EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 1:20 pm

Hello! I was just curious on how most of you found this site, whether it be through advertisements on another rp site, an invite from one of your friends, or something... else.

Personally, I received an invite from one of the former co-owners of this site when it had only 3 members. Needless to say, I joined right away, being the anime fan that I am.
Back to top Go down
Osaru
Admin
Admin
Osaru

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
How did you come by this site? Left_bar_bleue3000/3000How did you come by this site? Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)

PostSubject: Re: How did you come by this site?   How did you come by this site? EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 1:23 pm

To be honest, I do not remember how I came across this site... Damn... >.<
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Deadwood_Zen
pioneercadet
Admin
Admin
pioneercadet

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
How did you come by this site? Left_bar_bleue2800/2800How did you come by this site? Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)

PostSubject: Re: How did you come by this site?   How did you come by this site? EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 1:25 pm

That is not exactly what I expected, considering this was going to be partially a way to see how we could improve our recruiting techniques Osaru.
Back to top Go down
Osaru
Admin
Admin
Osaru

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
How did you come by this site? Left_bar_bleue3000/3000How did you come by this site? Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)

PostSubject: Re: How did you come by this site?   How did you come by this site? EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 1:27 pm

Hey, i didnt see it coming either. m sure someone probably sent me the link somewhere, but i dont remember for sure. Hopefully someone here would know XD
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
How did you come by this site? Left_bar_bleue915/950How did you come by this site? Empty_bar_bleue  (915/950)
Ryou: -50
Affiliation: Konohakure

PostSubject: Re: How did you come by this site?   How did you come by this site? EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 2:11 pm

i came by the add in U.S section so i decided to join.
Back to top Go down
Living Spirit Reborn
Mod
Mod
Living Spirit Reborn

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
Affiliation:

PostSubject: Re: How did you come by this site?   How did you come by this site? EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 2:15 pm

I found this site on an advertisement section on another Naruto RpG.
Back to top Go down
Doom Kitty
Admin
Admin
Doom Kitty

PostSubject: Re: How did you come by this site?   How did you come by this site? EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 2:42 pm

I founded it at the behest of one of the co-founders who are both gone because they started sabotaging the forum since I wouldn't give them ownership x.x
Back to top Go down
https://ninjalegacies.forumotion.com
Osaru
Admin
Admin
Osaru

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:

PostSubject: Re: How did you come by this site?   How did you come by this site? EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 8:07 pm

Its okay Doom Kitty. pioneercadet and me wont try to steal the site. You can trust us. Were both happy where were at Wink
Back to top Go down
pioneercadet
Admin
Admin
pioneercadet

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:

PostSubject: Re: How did you come by this site?   How did you come by this site? EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 11:04 pm

Of course I am more than happy where I am at Osaru. Like I said, I was content as a mod, but since I am needed as an admin, I accepted my promotion.
Back to top Go down
Minoru
Mod
Mod
Minoru

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
How did you come by this site? Left_bar_bleue1215/1250How did you come by this site? Empty_bar_bleue  (1215/1250)

PostSubject: Re: How did you come by this site?   How did you come by this site? EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 11:25 pm

[Double Post!]

Came up on it when I was looking for a Naruto RP forum on Google that wasn't (1) dead or (2) crowded. Put this forum on different search engines and wait...is my advice :/
Back to top Go down
http://kagekaisen.forumotion.com/
Baki

Baki

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
How did you come by this site? Left_bar_bleue915/950How did you come by this site? Empty_bar_bleue  (915/950)
Ryou: -50

PostSubject: Re: How did you come by this site?   How did you come by this site? EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 7:12 am

i know i hate crowded forums i rember being part of a avatar site and it had like a million members and this one guy kept pissing me off so i left.
Back to top Go down
pioneercadet
Admin
Admin
pioneercadet

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:

PostSubject: Re: How did you come by this site?   How did you come by this site? EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 11:13 am

When I get the chance, I will apply for search engines. I appreciate the advice Minoru and I will see to it that I discuss this with my fellow admins.

Thank you everyone for helping the admin staff (and me specifically) understand how our member base finds this site. We appreciate the imput and recommendations and hope that we are able to get sufficient membership soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How did you come by this site?   How did you come by this site? Empty

Back to top Go down

How did you come by this site?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Legacies :: Etc. :: General Discussion-
Jump to: