Ninja Legacies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Legacies

A free, forum based, Non-Canon Naruto RP set years after the series. Things are still about the same, with some differences, see within for what they are.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Ninja Legacies is in the process of being revived! Please stay with us, and be prepared for some changes to the site! Thank you -Ninja Legacies Admin Trio
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Osaru
A few ninjutsu for Keibatsu Akihiko I_vote_lcapA few ninjutsu for Keibatsu Akihiko I_voting_barA few ninjutsu for Keibatsu Akihiko I_vote_rcap 
Doom Kitty
A few ninjutsu for Keibatsu Akihiko I_vote_lcapA few ninjutsu for Keibatsu Akihiko I_voting_barA few ninjutsu for Keibatsu Akihiko I_vote_rcap 
pioneercadet
Cassus
Baki
Minoru
Garnurk
Living Spirit Reborn
Jsalos
~Cipher~
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 144 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:09 pm
Latest topics
» Character Template
A few ninjutsu for Keibatsu Akihiko EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:10 pm by Osaru

» Hello
A few ninjutsu for Keibatsu Akihiko EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:24 am by Drac

» Um. . . o,e
A few ninjutsu for Keibatsu Akihiko EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:09 am by Doom Kitty

» Battle of the Gods! (Tournament, Off-RPG)
A few ninjutsu for Keibatsu Akihiko EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:07 am by Osaru

» back baby!
A few ninjutsu for Keibatsu Akihiko EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 9:50 pm by Osaru

» *sigh* I guess this is it...
A few ninjutsu for Keibatsu Akihiko EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 6:02 pm by Osaru

» OMGOMGOMGOMG
A few ninjutsu for Keibatsu Akihiko EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 7:25 am by pioneercadet

» Important Notice About Chakra!
A few ninjutsu for Keibatsu Akihiko EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 8:54 am by Doom Kitty

» Tadao Masanori (WIP)
A few ninjutsu for Keibatsu Akihiko EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 12:46 am by Oblivion

Affiliates
free forum

A few ninjutsu for Keibatsu Akihiko

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cassus

A few ninjutsu for Keibatsu Akihiko Empty
PostSubject: A few ninjutsu for Keibatsu Akihiko   A few ninjutsu for Keibatsu Akihiko EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 1:08 pm

I'm posting quite a few different things, but there's no rush. It looks like many people don't even have profiles up yet, and I've heard you're busy Smile.

Suiton:

Name: Suiton No Jutsu (art of water)
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Water
Requirements: Water is necessary, but it’s a pretty extreme environment that is wholly without water.
Description: This jutsu allows the basic use of Water chakra. With it, the user can create small projectiles of water, a thin wall, a collumn, etc. Nothing created can surpass C rank in power.
Chakra Cost:

Wind Ninjutsu:
Name: Hatsuen - Release Smoke
Element: Wind
Requirements: None
Description: This is a simple technique that produces a small cloud of dust and debris. The cloud is impenetrable (barring dojutsu or similar) to vision for about five seconds and is completely gone in seven seconds.
Chakra Cost:

Name: Kaze Katai no Jutsu – Art of Stone Wind
Requirements: Air, or a similarly gaseous substance
Description: A ninjustsu technique that creates a "piece of air." Fine strands of chakra link the particles in an area to each other, instantly dissipating forces throughout the area. This means that efforts to exert pressure on the body of air are dissipated and reversed on themselves, producing perpetual motion at the individual level and absolute stability collectively. The results are solid enough to stand on, be caught in, or block projectiles with, and impossible to breathe (to draw into the lungs).
Chakra Cost:

Name: Kaze Tekishutsu no Jutsu - Wind Extraction Technique
Description: This jutsu draws wind from an area of varying size to strike a target. While the wind does not achieve incredible force, it thoroughly draws the air (rather than creating motion) and leaves a vacuum behind. Generally, either the area air is drawn from or the area it is moved to is highly concentrated. It is possible to tightly control both, but fairly draining.
Chakra Cost:

Name: Fuuton: Megurushi – Wind Style: Mark
Description: This technique creates a sort of tethered chakra projectile, or a small group of them. Each repetition of the jutsu produces an invisible sphere about the size of a person's head, maybe a little larger, and anything with a chakra network moving in that sphere releases the limited-range (150 meter) projectile to move back and alert the technique's user, amounting to what is essentially an invisible tripwire. A vague estimate of the chakra network's size is obtained, but this does little more than allow the user to tell the difference between a man and a rabbit. The sensation is enough to
wake the user from sleep.
Chakra Cost:

Name: Fuuton No jutsu (Art of Wind)
Description: This jutsu allows the basic utilization of the Wind element. With it, users can create small gusts of wind, small vaccuums, cutting effects, etc. Nothing created by this technique can surpass C rank in power.
Chakra Cost:

Name: Futon: Tobu - Wind Style: Jump
Description: This jutsu is an odd outgrowth of the tree climbing technique. By releasing a burst of wind chakra from the feet as they jump, a shinobi can spring high into the air with little effort. While some attempt to use this jutsu in midair to "double jump," it is fairly ineffective when not launching off of a solid surface.
Chakra Cost:

Last edited by Cassus on Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cassus

PostSubject: Re: A few ninjutsu for Keibatsu Akihiko   A few ninjutsu for Keibatsu Akihiko EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 4:09 pm

And here are some non-custom ninjutsu that I'm posting for chakra costs.

Name: Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu - Water Clone Technique
Element: Water
Requirements: Water is necessary, but it’s a pretty extreme environment that is wholly without water.
Description: The water clone technique is a simple ninjutsu that creates a replication of the user with a physical body. Because it isn't purely illusionary, it can attack and use ninja techniques, just like the shinobi themselves, but it still disperses into a puddle of water when it takes a hit. The clones created by this technique only possess one tenth of the user's physical ability and chakra level and they are unable to go far from the user or utilize ninja techniques of a rank higher than C, which limits them a lot, but a smart shinobi can make a lot of use out of them. Any special weapons the user may have had on them when using this jutsu will be copied partially, losing any special qualities the original has and only having the same power as a common weapon of that type.
Chakra Cost: 20 per clone

Name: Suiton: Suirou no Jutsu - Water Prison Technique
Requirements: A body of water
Description: This water element ninjutsu technique utilizes water to imprison an opponent. The user forms the necessary hand seals which causes the water to form around the target into a spherical prison which only allows for limited movement. They must keep their body touching the water prison to maintain its existence. If the contact is broken, the water falls away and their target is released. This technique can only be used when there's sufficient water around.
Base Chakra Cost: 30

Non-elemental ninjutsu:
General Ninjutsu:

Name: Kuchiyose no Jutsu - Spiritualism Technique
Rank: C [ranked for difficulty of mastery; chakra drain varies]
Element: N/A
Requirements: A summoning contract and a sufficient supply of chakra
Description: A powerful jutsu, Ninpo Kuchiyose allows a ninja to summon animals, objects and the dead to fight on their behalf. The ninja normally signs a blood contract with the animal species, which allows them to summon different size and skill levels of creature. The ability to summon more advanced animals largely depends upon the amount of chakra the ninja can muster to perform the jutsu.
Chakra Cost: Varies with creature summoned

Name: Jinbutsu O-Ba-Raido: Bushou - Personality Override: Sloth
Element: None
Requirements: Seven Deadly Sins
Description: This powerful jutsu literally wrests control of a person's mind from them and gives it to the user if used on someone while they are committing the sin with which the particular jutsu is aligned. Alignment is determined by the driving traits of the user's personality. It is extremely effective and can only be dispelled by either killing the user or bringing the victim to the brink of death, the latter often killing the victim anyway. This jutsu can be used on one or multiple targets but only succeeds on those committing the sin it is aligned to.
Base Chakra Cost: 300

Name: Bunshin no Jutsu - Clone Technique
Description: Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. The Bunshin technique creates a copy of the ninja without substance. The copy resembles the ninja in every way. This clone can function as a distraction or as means to confuse one's opponent. As soon the Bunshin gets attacked or comes into contact with an opponent, it will disperse.
Base Chakra Cost: 2

Name: Henge no Jutsu - Transformation Technique
Description: Henge no Jutsu is a ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents. However, it does not grant one the properties of said objects or skills of that person, meaning turning into a weapon will not allow you to cut an opponent and turning into a dog will not give you a great sense of smell.
This technique can also be used in conjunction with someone, who may a person, a pet or a summoning creature, in which case it is called Konbi Henge (Combination Transformation). However, its principles remain the same.
Base Chakra Cost: 3 (Additional 1 chakra used per three posts of sustained transformation)

Name: Kawarimi no Jutsu - Body Substitution Technique
Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themself with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack. Naturally, it won't work with another person unless their skill gap is enormous, and the object to replace oneself with must be close in size and weight to the ninja themselves. This technique must be set up a little ahead when fighting skilled opponents, otherwise, you may end up getting struck because you wouldn't have enough time to use it.
Base Chakra Cost: 4

Name: Kinobori no Waza - Act of Tree Climbing
Type: N/A
Description: Kinobori no Waza, the art of tree climbing serves a dual purpose. Taking part in Kinobori Shugyou (Tree Climbing Training) helps a ninja learn how to focus their chakra. It also teaches the ninja how to run up trees and walk on vertical walls. The training helps the ninja learn how to focus just the right amount of chakra to a particular part of their body. The amount needed to climb is small but it must be precise. The feet are regarded as the hardest location to master chakra focusing. So by gaining the art of this skill, the ninja will have any jutsu available (theoretically) because they will be able to focus their chakra as needed
Chakra Cost: 5

Name: Suimen Hokou no Waza - Act of Water Surface Walking
Type: N/A
Description: A variation on the Kinobori no Waza (Act of Tree Climbing), the art of water surface walking allows a ninja to walk on water as if it was a solid surface. Focusing an even amount of chakra out of the soles of their feet, they can balance themselves on the very surface of the water

Name: Explosion Tag: Activate
Element: -
Description: The user will activate an explosion tag. Normally, the tag will be placed by them, so they know where it is and can easily activate it.

Name: Nawanuke no Jutsu (Escaping Skill)
Element: -
Description:A very basic technique that allows a ninja to escape from rope binds.

Name: Kai - Release
Description: A very useful technique that dispels or prevents the effects of genjutsu in its early stages. To perform it, the user only needs to hold their hands in a tiger hand seal and channel some chakra into it. A lower-level genjutsu will be dispelled without any harm to the user. This can also be done on someone else, in which case the user must touch them before releasing the technique. However, it is a low-level ninja skill, as there are more effective ways of countering genjutsu. This will only dispel genjutsu of B-rank or below.
Base Chakra Cost: 9

Name: Shunshin no Jutsu - Body Flicker Technique
Description: Shunshin no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. The ninja will appear and disappear in an instant, allowing them to retreat or attack suddenly. To facilitate the movement the ninja will often use nearby elements such as mist, sand or leaves to mask their appearance or disappearance. While it may seem like the user simply appeared or disappeared, the technique is actually a momentary increase in movement speed towards a set location.
Base Chakra Cost: 10

Last edited by Cassus on Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pioneercadet
Admin
Admin
pioneercadet

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
A few ninjutsu for Keibatsu Akihiko Left_bar_bleue2800/2800A few ninjutsu for Keibatsu Akihiko Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Ryou: 200
Affiliation: Seven Deadly Sins

PostSubject: Re: A few ninjutsu for Keibatsu Akihiko   A few ninjutsu for Keibatsu Akihiko EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 1:19 am

Name: Kuchiyose no Jutsu - Spiritualism Technique
Rank: C [ranked for difficulty of mastery; chakra drain varies]
Requirements: A summoning contract and a sufficient supply of chakra
Description: A powerful jutsu, Ninpo Kuchiyose allows a ninja to summon animals, objects and the dead to fight on their behalf. The ninja normally signs a blood contract with the animal species, which allows them to summon different size and skill levels of creature. The ability to summon more advanced animals largely depends upon the amount of chakra the ninja can muster to perform the jutsu.
Chakra Cost:

There are two things that I want to talk about you with in this application: Your spiritualism technique and your placement of jutsu already listed in the custom jutsu section.

First off, summoning jutsu are supposed to be created in the "Summons" section of the creations area. I know this is an odd request, but if you are able to summon, create your jutsu there and have it approved so you can post it. If you know how to summon a creature you should automatically use this jutsu.

Second, if your character knows a jutsu that is already listed, place it in your character profile instead of putting it in the creations area. That way, we know what the character knows.
Back to top Go down
Doom Kitty
Admin
Admin
Doom Kitty

PostSubject: Re: A few ninjutsu for Keibatsu Akihiko   A few ninjutsu for Keibatsu Akihiko EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 7:59 am

I believe you may have been a bit confused here Cassus, the custom jutsu area is where you post jutsu of your own creation to have them approved and costed so they can be used. If your character has a summoning contract they by default know how to summon, but you need to have the creatures of that summon contract created in the summons area and approved. Sloth by default would know the Personality Override jutsu because ALL members of the SDS are taught it by Wrath upon joining. I suppose we should list the summoning technique, since that jutsu is universal for all summons, in the information area and affix costs to the various summon ranks.

cadet, the summons are created in the summons area, but there really is only one summoning jutsu in general. Which is almost the exact one Cassus put up, except he forgot about the blood payment part Razz
Back to top Go down
https://ninjalegacies.forumotion.com
Cassus

PostSubject: Re: A few ninjutsu for Keibatsu Akihiko   A few ninjutsu for Keibatsu Akihiko EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 8:36 am

Cadet-- I'm working on the summon. The contract I envisioned involves multiple summons of each tier, but the template on this forum apparently allows only one/level. Am I reading that right?

DK-- I originally added everything in the second post directly onto my application, but Osaru told me that the chakra system had changed recently and many of the costs were inaccurate, so I had to put everything here to get new ones. That's my story and I'm sticking to it Smile.

And on blood payment-- everyone thinks blood is needed because that's the only requirement for the toad contract and the main requirement for a snake summoning, but I feel differently. Kakashi summons dogs without any blood, and the lizard contract apparently only requires handseals and speaking in the imperative tense. For personality reasons (related to the summoning creatures) for the Kanmon contract blood would only be required for the initial signing, not the summoning technique itself, if that's acceptable..
Back to top Go down
Doom Kitty
Admin
Admin
Doom Kitty

PostSubject: Re: A few ninjutsu for Keibatsu Akihiko   A few ninjutsu for Keibatsu Akihiko EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 7:10 am

The costs are unchanged, although the chakra system did take a small update. We have a sort of staff guideline set for chakra levels based on rank, Genin still tend to have a small supply and so the costs remain unchanged. If the costs needed changing we would change them in the list instead of changing them in every persons individual profile. As for the summoning, the template is repeatable for each additional creature under the contract. The each creature would be listed in the same manner. But since we can't know how many creatures are in every single summoning contract people think up we just made a template for a single creature. Fill it out for each creature in the contract by repeating it for each one in the same topic.

Did any of that make sense to anyone other than me?
Back to top Go down
Cassus

PostSubject: Re: A few ninjutsu for Keibatsu Akihiko   A few ninjutsu for Keibatsu Akihiko EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 7:21 am

That makes sense. So the template is identical for all creatures of all ranks within a contract. I can work with that. I'll probably send you the list of jutsu first, though.

EDIT: or nevermind on that. It's a race to see whether I finish my summon or my Jutsu are costed first Smile.

EDIT2: The summons win!
Back to top Go down
Doom Kitty
Admin
Admin
Doom Kitty

PostSubject: Re: A few ninjutsu for Keibatsu Akihiko   A few ninjutsu for Keibatsu Akihiko EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 7:35 am

Yeah, we staff are pretty bust RL, so things are kind of slow going. If I can find the time I'll cost/approve/move your ninjutsu. And would it be alright if we used your Ijutsu list in our Jutsu list since they're mainly preexisting jutsu? Obviously any that are customs will go to Approved Jutsus, but you will be credited with the creation of the list.
Back to top Go down
Cassus

PostSubject: Re: A few ninjutsu for Keibatsu Akihiko   A few ninjutsu for Keibatsu Akihiko EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 9:05 am

Sure, go ahead. The world needs more medi-nins. I have a few RL things myself right now, so I know how it is, never fear.
Back to top Go down
Osaru
Admin
Admin
Osaru

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
A few ninjutsu for Keibatsu Akihiko Left_bar_bleue3000/3000A few ninjutsu for Keibatsu Akihiko Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)
Ryou: 200
Affiliation: Seven Deadly Sins

PostSubject: Re: A few ninjutsu for Keibatsu Akihiko   A few ninjutsu for Keibatsu Akihiko EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 10:29 pm

Whoops. My bad. Sorry about that Cassus! I thought the chakra costs were going to change too, but i guess i screwed up on taht, huh? Oh, well. At elast we all know now lol. But, seriously, sorry about that ^^

And as long as my two partners in crime dont object, i declare these jutsu(custom and canon), APPROVED!
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Deadwood_Zen
Cassus

PostSubject: Re: A few ninjutsu for Keibatsu Akihiko   A few ninjutsu for Keibatsu Akihiko EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 10:46 pm

Eh, don't mention it. Like you said, we all know now.

But speaking of chakra costs-- the Custom need costing, I believe. And I knwo as I type this that by the time I finish, you'll have finished editing costs in. Eh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A few ninjutsu for Keibatsu Akihiko   A few ninjutsu for Keibatsu Akihiko Empty

Back to top Go down

A few ninjutsu for Keibatsu Akihiko
Page 1 of 1