Ninja Legacies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Legacies

A free, forum based, Non-Canon Naruto RP set years after the series. Things are still about the same, with some differences, see within for what they are.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Ninja Legacies is in the process of being revived! Please stay with us, and be prepared for some changes to the site! Thank you -Ninja Legacies Admin Trio
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Osaru
A Message for the Mizukage I_vote_lcapA Message for the Mizukage I_voting_barA Message for the Mizukage I_vote_rcap 
Doom Kitty
A Message for the Mizukage I_vote_lcapA Message for the Mizukage I_voting_barA Message for the Mizukage I_vote_rcap 
pioneercadet
Cassus
Baki
Minoru
Garnurk
Living Spirit Reborn
Jsalos
~Cipher~
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 144 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:09 pm
Latest topics
» Character Template
A Message for the Mizukage EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:10 pm by Osaru

» Hello
A Message for the Mizukage EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:24 am by Drac

» Um. . . o,e
A Message for the Mizukage EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:09 am by Doom Kitty

» Battle of the Gods! (Tournament, Off-RPG)
A Message for the Mizukage EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:07 am by Osaru

» back baby!
A Message for the Mizukage EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 9:50 pm by Osaru

» *sigh* I guess this is it...
A Message for the Mizukage EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 6:02 pm by Osaru

» OMGOMGOMGOMG
A Message for the Mizukage EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 7:25 am by pioneercadet

» Important Notice About Chakra!
A Message for the Mizukage EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 8:54 am by Doom Kitty

» Tadao Masanori (WIP)
A Message for the Mizukage EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 12:46 am by Oblivion

Affiliates
free forum

A Message for the Mizukage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pioneercadet
Admin
Admin
pioneercadet

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
A Message for the Mizukage Left_bar_bleue2800/2800A Message for the Mizukage Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Ryou: 200
Affiliation: Seven Deadly Sins

A Message for the Mizukage Empty
PostSubject: A Message for the Mizukage   A Message for the Mizukage EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 4:15 pm

The body of a young shinobi pierced the shield of fog that spread itself across the streets of the Hidden Mist Village, barely more than a shadow in the swirling fog. His blotted form proceeded down one of the many lanes, weaving this way and that to avoid obstacles as he proceeded to his destination. Inside the hollow of his palm was a small scroll, one that was given to him to give to the mizukage herself, or to someone who could if he was not allowed audience.
Back to top Go down
pioneercadet
Admin
Admin
pioneercadet

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
A Message for the Mizukage Left_bar_bleue2800/2800A Message for the Mizukage Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Ryou: 200
Affiliation: Seven Deadly Sins

A Message for the Mizukage Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Message for the Mizukage   A Message for the Mizukage EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 11:06 am

After several long minutes of navigating the long labrinth of the streets, the young shinobi skidded to a halt inside of the mizukage's chambers, hesitating for a mere moment before his knuckles rapped hard on the door and he bellowed through the heavy frame.

"Mizukage-sama. I have an urgent message for you from one of the villages off the coast!"
Back to top Go down

A Message for the Mizukage
Page 1 of 1