Ninja Legacies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Legacies

A free, forum based, Non-Canon Naruto RP set years after the series. Things are still about the same, with some differences, see within for what they are.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Ninja Legacies is in the process of being revived! Please stay with us, and be prepared for some changes to the site! Thank you -Ninja Legacies Admin Trio
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Osaru
Kairi Shineshi [Mizukage] [Awaiting Admin's Approval] I_vote_lcapKairi Shineshi [Mizukage] [Awaiting Admin's Approval] I_voting_barKairi Shineshi [Mizukage] [Awaiting Admin's Approval] I_vote_rcap 
Doom Kitty
Kairi Shineshi [Mizukage] [Awaiting Admin's Approval] I_vote_lcapKairi Shineshi [Mizukage] [Awaiting Admin's Approval] I_voting_barKairi Shineshi [Mizukage] [Awaiting Admin's Approval] I_vote_rcap 
pioneercadet
Cassus
Baki
Minoru
Garnurk
Living Spirit Reborn
Jsalos
~Cipher~
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 144 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:09 pm
Latest topics
» Character Template
Kairi Shineshi [Mizukage] [Awaiting Admin's Approval] EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:10 pm by Osaru

» Hello
Kairi Shineshi [Mizukage] [Awaiting Admin's Approval] EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:24 am by Drac

» Um. . . o,e
Kairi Shineshi [Mizukage] [Awaiting Admin's Approval] EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:09 am by Doom Kitty

» Battle of the Gods! (Tournament, Off-RPG)
Kairi Shineshi [Mizukage] [Awaiting Admin's Approval] EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:07 am by Osaru

» back baby!
Kairi Shineshi [Mizukage] [Awaiting Admin's Approval] EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 9:50 pm by Osaru

» *sigh* I guess this is it...
Kairi Shineshi [Mizukage] [Awaiting Admin's Approval] EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 6:02 pm by Osaru

» OMGOMGOMGOMG
Kairi Shineshi [Mizukage] [Awaiting Admin's Approval] EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 7:25 am by pioneercadet

» Important Notice About Chakra!
Kairi Shineshi [Mizukage] [Awaiting Admin's Approval] EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 8:54 am by Doom Kitty

» Tadao Masanori (WIP)
Kairi Shineshi [Mizukage] [Awaiting Admin's Approval] EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 12:46 am by Oblivion

Affiliates
free forum

Kairi Shineshi [Mizukage] [Awaiting Admin's Approval]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Living Spirit Reborn
Mod
Mod
Living Spirit Reborn

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
Kairi Shineshi [Mizukage] [Awaiting Admin's Approval] Left_bar_bleue2800/2800Kairi Shineshi [Mizukage] [Awaiting Admin's Approval] Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Ryou: 200
Affiliation:

Kairi Shineshi [Mizukage] [Awaiting Admin's Approval] Empty
PostSubject: Kairi Shineshi [Mizukage] [Awaiting Admin's Approval]   Kairi Shineshi [Mizukage] [Awaiting Admin's Approval] EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 9:52 pm

Basic Character Information:
Name: Kiari Shineshi
Weight:120lbs
Height: 5'6
Alias: Lord Mizukage
Favorite Quote "...Bah..."

Kairi Shineshi [Mizukage] [Awaiting Admin's Approval] 2680888407_5a862575ef-1

Skill and Rank Information
Village: Mist Village
Clan: Shineshi
Element Affinity: M-Water S-Lightning
Specialties M-Medical S-Ninjutsu
Base Chakra: 2800

Looks:
~ Kairi has long flowing white hair reaching all the way down her back except for the front which is short cut. Continuously shining with light it appears to glow in the dark and is thicker than most hair. Her hair is always lose and free around her body, but occasionally she would wrap it in a pony tail when in combat. Her eyes are soft and confronting to most people, but if angered they become slit and piercing, that will fear even the strongest of ninja. She has thick eye lashes that compliment her blue eyes, and thick eye brows with every strand of hair perfectly in place. Her nose is small and round but usually appears bigger due to her puffy cheeks. Her cheeks are fluffy and smooth, and are slightly redder than the rest of her face. Leila has small lips and when rested are always in a smiling position. Her chin is pointy and strong, that is the finishing touch on her face which makes her appear powerful to most. Her ears are round and big compared to the rest of her head, both pierced she usually wears a kunai shaped ear ring in both ears. She has a long thin neck that is usually shadowed by her hair and appears to be darkened. She is thin build with small shoulders but muscular arms. She has wide hips that compliment her physic and a small waist. She has small feet compared to most women and long fingers. Her nails are long and sharp with white nail polish on them. Her skin is pale white and when sunlight hits it appears to be a tan color that makes her more beautiful.

Personality: Kairi is a very mean and calm about everything in life. She believes that emotions cloud judgment and make people weak, so she appears emotionless and careless about many things. She is some what lazy when doing something she shows no interest in, and will gladly complain is necessary. Being strong minded and sophisticated she isn’t easily manipulated by others, or easily persuaded. This in turn makes her stubborn and a bad listener due to her believing that he is always right most of the time and a ‘know it all attitude’. Being calm she doesn‘t really show interests in anything else besides herself and her job. This gives people a perspective that she is arrogant and uncaring about important situations, which isn‘t always true. She doesn’t care what other people think about her and is very conceited about everything about her. She loves who she is and will not tolerate any disrespect to her being or anyone he cares about. Rarely does she let people inside her heart, for it has been severed by society. When on missions or fighting she tends to be ruthless and cold blooded killer on the field. She doesn‘t show anger when fighting like most ninja, but instead she will kill you with a big smile on her face. She makes sure that she gets the mission accomplished, no matter who gets hurt or what gets in her way. Although ruthless and preferring the certain of attention attitude over anything else she does show a bit of kindness to others when in the mood. Some positive sides of him are generous, knowledgeable, and quick to tell you the truth, no matter who much it would hurt. Everything about her being makes her powerful and seductive to the weak minded, and knowing her she would toy with peoples minds for her amusement.

Likes: Kairi loves watching the sunset on a grassy plain, it’s the setting and the feeling of life that makes her attracted to it. Mostly anything earthly tone will amuse her, such as gardening and wildlife, even though she’s a killer she loves animals. Usually when she ventures out in forests she seeks playful animals and spends time with them, usually catch or feed them if she’s carrying food. She also likes infecting people with diseases and watching them go ill, the though of killing a person slowly is amusing to her. Her favorite food is Sushi and fried meats with a beverage of lemonade. She loves the cool weather and her favorite time of the year is winter, because of the snow. Being glamorous she enjoys combing her hair and hot springs, and if you want to catch her in a good mood, make sure you meet her at the hot springs.

Dislikes: Kairi hates people who don’t take her seriously as if she were a joke. Her image is everything to her and she will not tolerate disrespect to herself or others. Also anyone who doesn’t like their job but still does it annoys her to a certain degree. She thinks if you don’t like it, then leave. A person shouldn’t be bound by something they don’t enjoy, even if it is sentimental. Being conceited anyone who thinks they are prettier than her makes her angry, she must be the most beautiful no matter what. Hot days also isn’t her favorite, and she dislikes dealing with elderly people. Waiting is something she will never learn to do, she is impatient and will kill anyone if they make her wait long enough.

Last edited by Living Spirit Reborn on Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:08 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Living Spirit Reborn
Mod
Mod
Living Spirit Reborn

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
Kairi Shineshi [Mizukage] [Awaiting Admin's Approval] Left_bar_bleue2800/2800Kairi Shineshi [Mizukage] [Awaiting Admin's Approval] Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Affiliation:

PostSubject: Re: Kairi Shineshi [Mizukage] [Awaiting Admin's Approval]   Kairi Shineshi [Mizukage] [Awaiting Admin's Approval] EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 10:01 pm

Academy Arc

Spoiler:

Genin Arc

Spoiler:

Chuunin Arc

Spoiler:

Jounin Arc

Spoiler:

Mizukage

Spoiler:

RP sample (Taken from another site Smile
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Living Spirit Reborn
Mod
Mod
Living Spirit Reborn

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
Affiliation:

PostSubject: Re: Kairi Shineshi [Mizukage] [Awaiting Admin's Approval]   Kairi Shineshi [Mizukage] [Awaiting Admin's Approval] EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 10:16 pm

Jutsu

Chakra Strength
Spoiler:

Medical Jutsu

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Living Spirit Reborn
Mod
Mod
Living Spirit Reborn

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
Affiliation:

PostSubject: Re: Kairi Shineshi [Mizukage] [Awaiting Admin's Approval]   Kairi Shineshi [Mizukage] [Awaiting Admin's Approval] EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 10:20 pm

Basic Jutsu
Spoiler:

Raiton Techniques
Spoiler:

Suiton Techniques
Spoiler:

Last edited by Living Spirit Reborn on Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Living Spirit Reborn
Mod
Mod
Living Spirit Reborn

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
Affiliation:

PostSubject: Re: Kairi Shineshi [Mizukage] [Awaiting Admin's Approval]   Kairi Shineshi [Mizukage] [Awaiting Admin's Approval] EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 12:09 am

Summoning
Octopus

Kairi Shineshi [Mizukage] [Awaiting Admin's Approval] Octopus

Name: Kuchiyose no Jutsu - Spiritualism Technique
Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu
Elemental Affinity: -
Description: A powerful jutsu, Ninpo Kuchiyose allows a ninja to summon animals, objects and the dead to fight on their behalf. The ninja normally signs a blood contract with the animal species, which allows them to summon different size and skill levels of creature. The ability to summon more advanced animals largely depends upon the amount of chakra the ninja can muster to perform the jutsu. To summon the creature the ninja will wipe blood on the hand, perform the necessary handseals and then touch their hand to the ground or another object. Though it appears that as long as significant pressure is placed against the blood in some form, the summon will be complete.

Summons

Name: Ocrama
Physical Description: Ocrama is a very small octopus that is about the size of your hand. She has brown skin, with black circles covering her body. She has a very small forhead compared to other octopuses and has green eyes.
Summon Requirements: Chakra
Species: Octopus
Special Characteristics: Very smart and can speak very intelligently. She can examine situations perfectly and good for spying. She is also able to smell a persons chakra which makes her a good tracker.
Elemental Affinity: N/A
Clan: N/A
Jutsu: N/A
Physical Description: Ocquila is very big being compared to human size. He has red skin with semi glossy yellow scales across his body. His tentacles are big and so is his forehead. His eyes glow with a red color and his ‘suckers’ also.
Summon Requirement: Chakra
Species: Slug
Special Characteristic: Besides being a powerful octopus that can crush bones with his tentacles Oquila has the ability to absorb a persons chakra if in contact. Absorbing them threw his suckers, the chakra is then transferred to Kairi threw any space.
Element: N/A
Physical Description: Ocquila is very big being 14ft tall and weighing 398pd. He has violet skin with semi glossy white scales across his body. His tentacles are big and so is his forehead. His eyes glow with a green color and his ‘suckers’ also.
Summon Requirement: Chakra
Special Characteristic: Basic powerful octopus that is used to kill weaker foes. Can crush humans with his arms or suffocate them when covering their head.
Element: N/A
Physical Description: Ocdoma who has purple skin and giant suckers, is massive being 35ft high. His head is smaller for his height but he makes up for it with his giant arms that can smash things in its path. His eyes are black and has a small beak at the bottom of his mouth.
Summon Requirement: Blood
Special Characteristic: Its body secrets a mucus that is highly repelant to flames and poisons. The mucus is constantly generating so it makes a slippery and when touched will incase your body in mucus that could possibly suffocate you. Along with that he is able to house people inside his head that allows underwater travel with a unlimited amount of oxygen since he is able to produce his own.
Element: Water
Jutsu:

Name: Mucus Spit
Type: Ninjutsu
Range: 200yd
Description: Gathering his mucus in his mouth Ocdoma is able to spit out a sticky and slimly spit that can entrap or drown a person if caught within it. After the mucus has been there for a few minutes it will begin to harden and encase whatever inside into a solid case of slime. To break out of the mucus one must either heat it rapidly or dodge it completely.

Name; Acid Spit
Description: Gathering acid inside his mouth Ocdoma will launch a giant hurl of acid at the target. The acid is strong enough to burn threw rock.
Physical Description: Ocdoma who has red skin and giant suckers, is massive being 35ft high. His head is smaller for his height but he makes up for it with his giant arms that can smash things in its path. His eyes are black and has a small beak at the bottom of his mouth.
Summon Requirement: Blood
Special Characteristic: Its body secrets a mucus that is highly resistant to flames and poisons. The mucus is constantly generating so it makes a slippery and when touched will incase your body in mucus that could possibly suffocate you. Along with that he is able to house people inside his head that allows underwater travel with a unlimited amount of oxygen since he is able to produce his own.

Name: Tridon
Physical Description: Having blue and purple skin this amazingly beautiful creature sparkles in darkness itself. Reaching 55ft high hits enormous tentacles causes earthquakes if slammed against the ground. He has two horns on his head and shining read eyes which strike fear inside of the weak minded. His beak is long and white which has poison leaking from its tip. The poison paralyzes his victims depending on the size of them. Larger people of creatures take longer to paralyze then smaller ones.
Summon Requirements: Blood
Special Characteristics: He can disperse himself into hundreds of smaller versions of himself all 3ft tall. The clones emit noxious fumes from there pores, and when inhaled for a extended period of time, can kill the enemies.

Name: Separation
Range: -
Element: -
Description: Tridon separates himself into hundreds of 3ft tall octopuses that emit noxious fumes from their pores. They move and act as Tridon himself wishes.

Name: Molting Spit
Range: 105ft
Element: Fire
Description: Hurls a lava ball from his mouth at a foe.

Name: Rain Maker
Range: 1 mile
Description: A thick cloud emits from Tidus and floats into the sky. The cloud then separates into all direction and within seconds it begins to rain in a mile radius. It rains until Tidus is dispersed or Kairi's chakra runs out.
Back to top Go down
Osaru
Admin
Admin
Osaru

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
Kairi Shineshi [Mizukage] [Awaiting Admin's Approval] Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Kairi Shineshi [Mizukage] [Awaiting Admin's Approval] Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)
Affiliation: Seven Deadly Sins

PostSubject: Re: Kairi Shineshi [Mizukage] [Awaiting Admin's Approval]   Kairi Shineshi [Mizukage] [Awaiting Admin's Approval] EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 2:29 pm

Shadow Shuriken and Silent Homicide techniques are both Weaponry Jutsus. You may have them if you add weaponry as you Third Specialty. You can add another element if you wish, otherwise you have more control over the two you have now.

Fix those, and the rest seems fine. Just need Doom Kitty's approval now ^^
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Deadwood_Zen
Living Spirit Reborn
Mod
Mod
Living Spirit Reborn

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
Affiliation:

PostSubject: Re: Kairi Shineshi [Mizukage] [Awaiting Admin's Approval]   Kairi Shineshi [Mizukage] [Awaiting Admin's Approval] EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 4:04 pm

Alright think I got everything. Currently waiting for approval.
Back to top Go down
Osaru
Admin
Admin
Osaru

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
Kairi Shineshi [Mizukage] [Awaiting Admin's Approval] Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Kairi Shineshi [Mizukage] [Awaiting Admin's Approval] Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)

PostSubject: Re: Kairi Shineshi [Mizukage] [Awaiting Admin's Approval]   Kairi Shineshi [Mizukage] [Awaiting Admin's Approval] EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:26 pm

Approval from me. Jsut need another Admins(Death Kitty's) approval adn your set ^^
Back to top Go down
pioneercadet
Admin
Admin
pioneercadet

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:

PostSubject: Re: Kairi Shineshi [Mizukage] [Awaiting Admin's Approval]   Kairi Shineshi [Mizukage] [Awaiting Admin's Approval] EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:42 am

I like your character, so I can not help but approve your character as our world's Mizukage. Just give us time to develop chakra costs for your character's jutsu and then your character will be moved to the approved characters section.

Keep up the good work. It looks like you worked really hard on this character.

Also, since your character uses summons and a lot of high-level jutsu, I will recommend your character having a max chakra of 550.
Back to top Go down
Living Spirit Reborn
Mod
Mod
Living Spirit Reborn

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
Affiliation:

PostSubject: Re: Kairi Shineshi [Mizukage] [Awaiting Admin's Approval]   Kairi Shineshi [Mizukage] [Awaiting Admin's Approval] EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 1:09 pm

Sleep
Back to top Go down
pioneercadet
Admin
Admin
pioneercadet

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:

PostSubject: Re: Kairi Shineshi [Mizukage] [Awaiting Admin's Approval]   Kairi Shineshi [Mizukage] [Awaiting Admin's Approval] EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 1:03 am

I have been busy with family problems lately Living Spirit, so I have not yet been able to apply chakra levels to all of your jutsu. I will do my best to take as short an amount of time as possible so that you can roleplay, I promise.
Back to top Go down
pioneercadet
Admin
Admin
pioneercadet

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:

PostSubject: Re: Kairi Shineshi [Mizukage] [Awaiting Admin's Approval]   Kairi Shineshi [Mizukage] [Awaiting Admin's Approval] EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 2:30 pm

Spoiler:

Suiton Techniques
Spoiler:

These jutsu are something I am a little concerned about, the Raiton Ninjutsu moreso than your water techniques. The water techniques were already approved and have set chakra costs, so they are ok, but your Raiton jutsu are simply too high. Did a person already approve these or did you set these costs?
Back to top Go down
Osaru
Admin
Admin
Osaru

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:

PostSubject: Re: Kairi Shineshi [Mizukage] [Awaiting Admin's Approval]   Kairi Shineshi [Mizukage] [Awaiting Admin's Approval] EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 3:10 pm

I set the costs, but feel free to adjust them...
Back to top Go down
pioneercadet
Admin
Admin
pioneercadet

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:

PostSubject: Re: Kairi Shineshi [Mizukage] [Awaiting Admin's Approval]   Kairi Shineshi [Mizukage] [Awaiting Admin's Approval] EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 2:30 am

No if you set them they are alright Osaru, they just seemed a little high. I guess that Raiton does use a lot of chakra though... so there is no reason to make a big deal out of it Very Happy

I am going to work on the summoning chakra levels now and I want you to look over them too
Back to top Go down
pioneercadet
Admin
Admin
pioneercadet

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:

PostSubject: Re: Kairi Shineshi [Mizukage] [Awaiting Admin's Approval]   Kairi Shineshi [Mizukage] [Awaiting Admin's Approval] EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 2:38 am

Name: Ocrama
Name: Ocrina

Name: Mucus Spit
Description: Gathering his mucus in his mouth Ocdoma is able to spit out a sticky and slimly spit that can entrap or drown a person if caught within it. After the mucus has been there for a few minutes it will begin to harden and encase whatever inside into a solid case of slime. To break out of the mucus one must either heat it rapidly or dodge it completely.

Name; Acid Spit
Description: Gathering acid inside his mouth Ocdoma will launch a giant hurl of acid at the target. The acid is strong enough to burn threw rock.

Name: Tridon

Name: Separation
Range: -
Element: -
Description: Tridon separates himself into hundreds of 3ft tall octopuses that emit noxious fumes from their pores. They move and act as Tridon himself wishes.

Name: Molting Spit
Range: 105ft
Element: Fire
Description: Hurls a lava ball from his mouth at a foe.

Name: Rain Maker
Range: 1 mile
Description: A thick cloud emits from Tidus and floats into the sky. The cloud then separates into all direction and within seconds it begins to rain in a mile radius. It rains until Tidus is dispersed or Kairi's chakra runs out.
Back to top Go down
Osaru
Admin
Admin
Osaru

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:

PostSubject: Re: Kairi Shineshi [Mizukage] [Awaiting Admin's Approval]   Kairi Shineshi [Mizukage] [Awaiting Admin's Approval] EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 6:11 pm

Sounds fair enough cadet! Nice work!

And im going to lower the Raiton jutsus, cuz comparing them to the canon jutsus, they are a little high. Then your app, Living Spirit, can be officially approved an you can battle now too ^^
Back to top Go down
Osaru
Admin
Admin
Osaru

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:

PostSubject: Re: Kairi Shineshi [Mizukage] [Awaiting Admin's Approval]   Kairi Shineshi [Mizukage] [Awaiting Admin's Approval] EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 6:21 pm

I re-did the Raiton jutsus and added costs for the Suiton ones. pionner: feel free to adjust them as you like.

Until then, this app is officially APPROVED!
Back to top Go down
pioneercadet
Admin
Admin
pioneercadet

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:

PostSubject: Re: Kairi Shineshi [Mizukage] [Awaiting Admin's Approval]   Kairi Shineshi [Mizukage] [Awaiting Admin's Approval] EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 10:02 pm

I trust your judgement Osaru, I just did a little more research with the canon jutsus before looking at the costs you set Very Happy. I am glad you did not blow up on me because I thought the costs were too high: I know many other people that would have in your position.
Back to top Go down
Osaru
Admin
Admin
Osaru

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:

PostSubject: Re: Kairi Shineshi [Mizukage] [Awaiting Admin's Approval]   Kairi Shineshi [Mizukage] [Awaiting Admin's Approval] EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 5:08 pm

Your welcome. And Im not most ppl. I know i make mistakes, since i tend to make them often XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kairi Shineshi [Mizukage] [Awaiting Admin's Approval]   Kairi Shineshi [Mizukage] [Awaiting Admin's Approval] Empty

Back to top Go down

Kairi Shineshi [Mizukage] [Awaiting Admin's Approval]
Page 1 of 1