Ninja Legacies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Legacies

A free, forum based, Non-Canon Naruto RP set years after the series. Things are still about the same, with some differences, see within for what they are.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Ninja Legacies is in the process of being revived! Please stay with us, and be prepared for some changes to the site! Thank you -Ninja Legacies Admin Trio
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Osaru
Arashi Unido - [Genin] [Approved] I_vote_lcapArashi Unido - [Genin] [Approved] I_voting_barArashi Unido - [Genin] [Approved] I_vote_rcap 
Doom Kitty
Arashi Unido - [Genin] [Approved] I_vote_lcapArashi Unido - [Genin] [Approved] I_voting_barArashi Unido - [Genin] [Approved] I_vote_rcap 
pioneercadet
Cassus
Baki
Minoru
Garnurk
Living Spirit Reborn
Jsalos
~Cipher~
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 144 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:09 pm
Latest topics
» Character Template
Arashi Unido - [Genin] [Approved] EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:10 pm by Osaru

» Hello
Arashi Unido - [Genin] [Approved] EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:24 am by Drac

» Um. . . o,e
Arashi Unido - [Genin] [Approved] EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:09 am by Doom Kitty

» Battle of the Gods! (Tournament, Off-RPG)
Arashi Unido - [Genin] [Approved] EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:07 am by Osaru

» back baby!
Arashi Unido - [Genin] [Approved] EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 9:50 pm by Osaru

» *sigh* I guess this is it...
Arashi Unido - [Genin] [Approved] EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 6:02 pm by Osaru

» OMGOMGOMGOMG
Arashi Unido - [Genin] [Approved] EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 7:25 am by pioneercadet

» Important Notice About Chakra!
Arashi Unido - [Genin] [Approved] EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 8:54 am by Doom Kitty

» Tadao Masanori (WIP)
Arashi Unido - [Genin] [Approved] EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 12:46 am by Oblivion

Affiliates
free forum

Arashi Unido - [Genin] [Approved]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pioneercadet
Admin
Admin
pioneercadet

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
Arashi Unido - [Genin] [Approved] Left_bar_bleue2800/2800Arashi Unido - [Genin] [Approved] Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Ryou: 200
Affiliation: Seven Deadly Sins

Arashi Unido - [Genin] [Approved] Empty
PostSubject: Arashi Unido - [Genin] [Approved]   Arashi Unido - [Genin] [Approved] EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 6:57 pm

Character Name:Arashi Unido
Ryou: 200 Ryou
Clan:(none)
Elemental Affinity: Fuuton
Specialties: Using explosive tags. This is Unido's one true hobby, though it seems like a twisted and warped perversion of him living his lost childhood by blowing things up when needed. [Ninjutsu/Taijutsu]
Starting Equipment: Kunai [8], Shuriken [8], Explosive Tags [15], Windmill Shuriken [1], Medium Fan [1]

Physical Description: Unido is considered slightly tall for his age, and though he is young, he believes in durability and protection rather than flash in his clothing. His penetrating green eyes are constantly scanning, and his wild black hair is held back by a forehead protector of the same color. When training, he always wears what seems to be the same gray tank top and army green. Sometimes, Unido wears a plain green vest for protection, but he reserves that for sparing because he prefers the flexibility of his usual tank top. He also carries a fan strapped to his back, though he is very touchy about the almost meter-long weapon.
-------------------------
Personality: Unido is a very well-mannered ninja, like most of his class. However, he has minimal social skills because his parents taught him that they were "unnecessary to becoming a great ninja."He has been trained to fulfill his obligations and fight without hesitation by both his parents, who are both former shinobi, and the life that he leads in his village. "Life is about sacrifice if you are a shinobi. My mother taught me that."
History:
Early Life Arc Unido found himself born into the cold, cruel world of the mist shinobi. He was thrust immediately into the cold life by his parents, both of which were former chunin in the Mist Village. They never made it to Jounin, but where they failed, they intended Unido to thrive. From the age of 6, he was put through training by his parents in order to instill the basic skills that he would need to excel in the world he had planned out for them.
Academy Arc At the age of 10, Unido was placed into the now-timeless tradition of the Mist Ninja Academy, where his early training seemed to pay off. He never became top-of-the-class, but he tried hard to appease his parents and the teachers that were in charge of him. He learned a lot in the way of skills during the academy, but Unido never quite mastered social dynamics, something that his parents had never told him were important. He spent the time between entering the academy to when he graduated alone instead of with other students.
Genin Arc Upon graduating the academy, Unido was assigned to the usual squad comprised of 3 genin and a jounin. This new ninja life was rather dull for the boy who had his head filled with promises of greatness, and after spending countless hours on D-Ranked missions, he found himself no closer to his squadmates. His mind was on bigger and better thing than friendship, just what his parents told him to focus on.

Sample Role-Play:

Leo stirred from his slumber, shivering in the bitter morning air of the dying land of Itona. He had a rough night, curled up upon his usual perch in the very front of the smallest supply wagon. He was back, finally back to the land he had left behind so many years ago, and this made him uneasy. They were outside the castle, and if anyone recognized him...

He shivered at the very thought of being found out by his companions and then brought back to the castle to be made into a servant again. It was the only thing that had kept him from returning in the first place. That is why he abandoned Itona and went with Alexander to Omnishi.

"Best rise with the sun," Leo mumbled, clearing his throat before pulling himself to a sitting position and peering through the morning mist to the caravan of wagons that made up what he called his "Family."

-From The Magic of Night
Chakra: 80
Jutsu Known

Name: Henge no Jutsu - Transformation Technique
Type: Ninjutsu
Requirements: None
Description: Henge no Jutsu is a ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents. However, it does not grant one the properties of said objects or skills of that person, meaning turning into a weapon will not allow you to cut an opponent and turning into a dog will not give you a great sense of smell.
This technique can also be used in conjunction with someone, who may a person, a pet or a summoning creature, in which case it is called Konbi Henge (Combination Transformation). However, its principles remain the same.
Base Chakra Cost: 3 (Additional 1 chakra used per three posts of sustained transformation)

Name: Bunshin no Jutsu - Clone Technique
Description: Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. The Bunshin technique creates a copy of the ninja without substance. The copy resembles the ninja in every way. This clone can function as a distraction or as means to confuse one's opponent. As soon the Bunshin gets attacked or comes into contact with an opponent, it will disperse.
Base Chakra Cost: 2

Name: Kawarimi no Jutsu - Body Substitution Technique
Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themself with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack. Naturally, it won't work with another person unless their skill gap is enormous, and the object to replace oneself with must be close in size and weight to the ninja themselves. This technique must be set up a little ahead when fighting skilled opponents, otherwise, you may end up getting struck because you wouldn't have enough time to use it.
Base Chakra Cost: 4

Name: Fuuton: Fuusajin - Dust Wind
Requirements: A weapon that can create a flow of air, like a fan
Description: By using a fan or a weapon similar in principle, a ninja can create a strong wind that carries dust with it. This technique is purely supplementary, as all it does is cover nearby objects in said dust to loosen the footing of anyone who steps on it. One shouldn't count on it too much, but it's still useful and does not require any hand seals to use.
Base Chakra Cost: 5

Name: Fuuton: Kamaitachi - Cutting Whirlwind
Requirements: A weapon that can create a flow of air, like a fan
Description: This technique creates a powerful wind in a small area. This wind can either be direct or a whirlwind that catches one opponent, but in both cases, this technique has cutting properties, which is its main way of dealing damage. Like most techniques which are only usable with a weapon, it does not require any hand seals.
Base Chakra Cost: 20

Name: Shunshin no Jutsu - Body Flicker Technique
Description: Shunshin no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. The ninja will appear and disappear in an instant, allowing them to retreat or attack suddenly. To facilitate the movement the ninja will often use nearby elements such as mist, sand or leaves to mask their appearance or disappearance. While it may seem like the user simply appeared or disappeared, the technique is actually a momentary increase in movement speed towards a set location.
Base Chakra Cost: 10

Name: Soushuuha - Manipulate Advancing Blades
Description: A useful technique that utilizes chakra to float projectile weapons in front of the shinobi. The user must first put some chakra into a weapon as they throw it, and they can then make it float in the air several inches in front of them. A large number of projectiles can be made to float like this, but it requires greater concentration with each additional weapon and also depends on their size. These projectiles can then be launched at a target all at once, which allows one to have more ranged attack options than if they were throwing the weapons.
Base Chakra Cost: 5 per projectile

Name: Gyorai Shin - Torpedo Needle
Requirements: A bunch of senbon or similar weapons
Description: A trap ninjutsu. Using chakra, a shinobi can plant a number of senbon or similar small piercing weapons into the ground and make them sink into it, hiding them from sight. When the opponent steps into the area, the user can make some of the senbon quickly emerge, effectively nailing the unfortunate victim to the ground, and then launch the remaining at the enemy, potentially dealing extreme damage.
Base Chakra Cost: 13

Last edited by Night on Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:11 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Changes needed to be made before moving.)
Back to top Go down
pioneercadet
Admin
Admin
pioneercadet

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
Arashi Unido - [Genin] [Approved] Left_bar_bleue2800/2800Arashi Unido - [Genin] [Approved] Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)

PostSubject: Re: Arashi Unido - [Genin] [Approved]   Arashi Unido - [Genin] [Approved] EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 5:29 pm

Night, I realize that my character should not have been approved yet, but when I was having Kyrai look at my character the other day on Yahoo he approved me and added the stuff then. I should have reminded her to post it, and I should have placed a sample of my work in the application. I will fix these things immediately, and I hope to have my character approved as soon as these changes are made and your staff makes a decision on my jutsu and Chakra.

UPDATE:

I included a sample of my rp work in the application.

Last edited by pioneercadet on Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arashi Unido - [Genin] [Approved]   Arashi Unido - [Genin] [Approved] EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 5:54 pm

[Btw, Kyrai's a boy. xD]

- You have 33 items. Supposed to have 30.
- Based on your application. I'll allow you to have a Bijuu Roll, IF you want.
- Based on your application. You will have 80 Chakra, and will be allowed to start with 5 jutsus, which could only be C or D. [You'll be starting off with the E-Ranked Jutsus, so they don't count in the jutsu limit.]

I'll let DK look over this for confirmation/approval.
Back to top Go down
pioneercadet
Admin
Admin
pioneercadet

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:

PostSubject: Re: Arashi Unido - [Genin] [Approved]   Arashi Unido - [Genin] [Approved] EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 7:51 pm

Alright I changed my Unido's starting items to where he has only 30 items. I will also be changing his chakra to 80 and I will remove the B ranked jutsu that I have on his list.

Finally, thank you for the offer, but I do not believe that a Bijuu would be a good idea for my character.
Back to top Go down
Doom Kitty
Admin
Admin
Doom Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Arashi Unido - [Genin] [Approved]   Arashi Unido - [Genin] [Approved] EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 9:56 am

Edited, approved, and moved n.n
Back to top Go down
https://ninjalegacies.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arashi Unido - [Genin] [Approved]   Arashi Unido - [Genin] [Approved] Empty

Back to top Go down

Arashi Unido - [Genin] [Approved]
Page 1 of 1