Ninja Legacies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Legacies

A free, forum based, Non-Canon Naruto RP set years after the series. Things are still about the same, with some differences, see within for what they are.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Ninja Legacies is in the process of being revived! Please stay with us, and be prepared for some changes to the site! Thank you -Ninja Legacies Admin Trio
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Osaru
Ultimate Shinobi I_vote_lcapUltimate Shinobi I_voting_barUltimate Shinobi I_vote_rcap 
Doom Kitty
Ultimate Shinobi I_vote_lcapUltimate Shinobi I_voting_barUltimate Shinobi I_vote_rcap 
pioneercadet
Cassus
Baki
Minoru
Garnurk
Living Spirit Reborn
Jsalos
~Cipher~
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 144 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:09 pm
Latest topics
» Character Template
Ultimate Shinobi EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:10 pm by Osaru

» Hello
Ultimate Shinobi EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:24 am by Drac

» Um. . . o,e
Ultimate Shinobi EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:09 am by Doom Kitty

» Battle of the Gods! (Tournament, Off-RPG)
Ultimate Shinobi EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:07 am by Osaru

» back baby!
Ultimate Shinobi EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 9:50 pm by Osaru

» *sigh* I guess this is it...
Ultimate Shinobi EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 6:02 pm by Osaru

» OMGOMGOMGOMG
Ultimate Shinobi EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 7:25 am by pioneercadet

» Important Notice About Chakra!
Ultimate Shinobi EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 8:54 am by Doom Kitty

» Tadao Masanori (WIP)
Ultimate Shinobi EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 12:46 am by Oblivion

Affiliates
free forum

Ultimate Shinobi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Osaru
Admin
Admin
Osaru

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
Ultimate Shinobi Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Ultimate Shinobi Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)
Ryou: 200
Affiliation: Seven Deadly Sins

Ultimate Shinobi Empty
PostSubject: Ultimate Shinobi   Ultimate Shinobi EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 1:33 pm

Ultimate Shinobi New_u_10

What is Ultimate Shinobi?: Ultimate Shinobi is a Roleplaying site that is dedicated to the interest of Naruto in a Roleplaying environment. We strive ourselves in helping and fixing the problems you may face in your roleplaying environment.

Who runs the Site?: Currently, the head admin to the site is a user who goes by the name of Adam. Adam is the owner of Ultimate Shinobi but he doesn't do this alone. Matthew, Robin, Todd, Kimiko, Nate, Jiro, Yondaime and Pat are the admins and moderators here.

How you can contact us?: Well, obviously the link is in the title but if that one does not work then you can try this.
Link: http://www.ultimateshinobi.forummotion.com
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Deadwood_Zen
Osaru
Admin
Admin
Osaru

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
Ultimate Shinobi Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Ultimate Shinobi Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)

Ultimate Shinobi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Shinobi   Ultimate Shinobi EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 1:34 pm

329 members and rising ^^
Back to top Go down
Jsalos

Ultimate Shinobi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Shinobi   Ultimate Shinobi EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 3:56 pm

I would join >> just dont want to have to start at genin :X
Back to top Go down
Osaru
Admin
Admin
Osaru

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:

Ultimate Shinobi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Shinobi   Ultimate Shinobi EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 6:18 pm

PM Adam or Pat, and ask if you can be a jounin. You just need good RP skills. Plus, Kirigakure's gonna open soon there, and theres gonna be a lot of good spots open,if you have the RP Skills...

In case you havent noticed, US revolves around good RPing. Thats why you dont see anyone above C-Rank putting up 3 sentence posts lol. I would apply for a Jounin, cuz i could, but i dont wanna have to kill my genin off XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ultimate Shinobi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Shinobi   Ultimate Shinobi Empty

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Shinobi
Page 1 of 1