Ninja Legacies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Legacies

A free, forum based, Non-Canon Naruto RP set years after the series. Things are still about the same, with some differences, see within for what they are.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Ninja Legacies is in the process of being revived! Please stay with us, and be prepared for some changes to the site! Thank you -Ninja Legacies Admin Trio
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Osaru
Rules on Multiple Characters I_vote_lcapRules on Multiple Characters I_voting_barRules on Multiple Characters I_vote_rcap 
Doom Kitty
Rules on Multiple Characters I_vote_lcapRules on Multiple Characters I_voting_barRules on Multiple Characters I_vote_rcap 
pioneercadet
Cassus
Baki
Minoru
Garnurk
Living Spirit Reborn
Jsalos
~Cipher~
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 144 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:09 pm
Latest topics
» Character Template
Rules on Multiple Characters EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:10 pm by Osaru

» Hello
Rules on Multiple Characters EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:24 am by Drac

» Um. . . o,e
Rules on Multiple Characters EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:09 am by Doom Kitty

» Battle of the Gods! (Tournament, Off-RPG)
Rules on Multiple Characters EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:07 am by Osaru

» back baby!
Rules on Multiple Characters EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 9:50 pm by Osaru

» *sigh* I guess this is it...
Rules on Multiple Characters EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 6:02 pm by Osaru

» OMGOMGOMGOMG
Rules on Multiple Characters EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 7:25 am by pioneercadet

» Important Notice About Chakra!
Rules on Multiple Characters EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 8:54 am by Doom Kitty

» Tadao Masanori (WIP)
Rules on Multiple Characters EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 12:46 am by Oblivion

Affiliates
free forum

Rules on Multiple Characters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Osaru
Admin
Admin
Osaru

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
Rules on Multiple Characters Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Rules on Multiple Characters Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)
Ryou: 200
Affiliation: Seven Deadly Sins

Rules on Multiple Characters Empty
PostSubject: Rules on Multiple Characters   Rules on Multiple Characters EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 5:18 pm

As all of you should know, this site is small. Growing(ish), but small. So, were gonna allow some ppl to take on more than one characters. But- yes, theres a catch- there are some rules to it:

1- You must gain an Admins permission to make a second character
2- only two characters/player will be allowed for now
3- Your characters cannot be from the same village or organization(this means no having 2 SDS, or 2 Missing-nins or 2 Rain ninjas), but they can be the same rank(Jounin, Genin, etc)
4- Your characters are not allowed to meet without at least 2 Admin's approval. So you can have a SDS character and a Mist Genin, and have the SDS kidnap the Genin or even have them be in the same RP topic.
5- You must be active and mature enough to handle both. No making multiple characters and only using one. This rule, of course, isnt without exceptions. We know the villages are small, so Genin might find it hard to advance in rank without special permission, so if you ask an Admin, you can have a Genin and a second character(as longa s you follow the other rules in the process)
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Deadwood_Zen

Rules on Multiple Characters
Page 1 of 1