Ninja Legacies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Legacies

A free, forum based, Non-Canon Naruto RP set years after the series. Things are still about the same, with some differences, see within for what they are.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Ninja Legacies is in the process of being revived! Please stay with us, and be prepared for some changes to the site! Thank you -Ninja Legacies Admin Trio
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Osaru
Bazaar Rules/Guide I_vote_lcapBazaar Rules/Guide I_voting_barBazaar Rules/Guide I_vote_rcap 
Doom Kitty
Bazaar Rules/Guide I_vote_lcapBazaar Rules/Guide I_voting_barBazaar Rules/Guide I_vote_rcap 
pioneercadet
Cassus
Baki
Minoru
Garnurk
Living Spirit Reborn
Jsalos
~Cipher~
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 144 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:09 pm
Latest topics
» Character Template
Bazaar Rules/Guide EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:10 pm by Osaru

» Hello
Bazaar Rules/Guide EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:24 am by Drac

» Um. . . o,e
Bazaar Rules/Guide EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:09 am by Doom Kitty

» Battle of the Gods! (Tournament, Off-RPG)
Bazaar Rules/Guide EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:07 am by Osaru

» back baby!
Bazaar Rules/Guide EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 9:50 pm by Osaru

» *sigh* I guess this is it...
Bazaar Rules/Guide EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 6:02 pm by Osaru

» OMGOMGOMGOMG
Bazaar Rules/Guide EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 7:25 am by pioneercadet

» Important Notice About Chakra!
Bazaar Rules/Guide EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 8:54 am by Doom Kitty

» Tadao Masanori (WIP)
Bazaar Rules/Guide EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 12:46 am by Oblivion

Affiliates
free forum

Bazaar Rules/Guide

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Bazaar Rules/Guide Empty
PostSubject: Bazaar Rules/Guide   Bazaar Rules/Guide EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 11:01 am

Current Shop Owners: Night, Kyrai, and Doom Kitty.

Rules :
1) Spamming will not be tolerated

2) Obviously, you can only sell items to other players, not NPC's or the like.

3) An auction may be held for any item(s) you may wish to sell.

4) Custom Weapons can only be given, not sold.

6) Custom Equipment may be sold, if desired.

7) Ryou may be given to other players.

8) Shopping here will not affect your On-RPG roleplays/history/character.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once your weapon or equipment has been approved, you will head over to the bazaar, make a new thread giving your arrival, give the blueprints[The above template] of the item to the shop owner [when he arrives in the thread], who will then tell you how much it will cost. When you have given the required amount of money to the shop owner, he will give you your custom weapon or equipment.

Steps/Example:
1) Night has made a custom weapon or equipment and has gotten it approved.
2) He then comes to the bazaar forum and creates a new thread, giving it the topic, "Night's weapon", and so on.
3) In the thread his first post will be something like this:
Quote :
Night strided into the store and looked around to see a person standing at the counter. Night quickly hustled over to the person, which looked like a boy, and took out his blueprints. He neatly placed them on the desk.
"So, how much is this?"
4) He will then await the shop owner's reply. Once the shop owner has told him how much it will cost, he will give the money and take the custom weapon/equipment.
Back to top Go down

Bazaar Rules/Guide
Page 1 of 1