Ninja Legacies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Legacies

A free, forum based, Non-Canon Naruto RP set years after the series. Things are still about the same, with some differences, see within for what they are.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Ninja Legacies is in the process of being revived! Please stay with us, and be prepared for some changes to the site! Thank you -Ninja Legacies Admin Trio
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Osaru
Roleplay Rules I_vote_lcapRoleplay Rules I_voting_barRoleplay Rules I_vote_rcap 
Doom Kitty
pioneercadet
Cassus
Baki
Minoru
Garnurk
Living Spirit Reborn
Jsalos
~Cipher~
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 144 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:09 pm
Latest topics
» Character Template
Roleplay Rules EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:10 pm by Osaru

» Hello
Roleplay Rules EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:24 am by Drac

» Um. . . o,e
Roleplay Rules EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:09 am by Doom Kitty

» Battle of the Gods! (Tournament, Off-RPG)
Roleplay Rules EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:07 am by Osaru

» back baby!
Roleplay Rules EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 9:50 pm by Osaru

» *sigh* I guess this is it...
Roleplay Rules EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 6:02 pm by Osaru

» OMGOMGOMGOMG
Roleplay Rules EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 7:25 am by pioneercadet

» Important Notice About Chakra!
Roleplay Rules EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 8:54 am by Doom Kitty

» Tadao Masanori (WIP)
Roleplay Rules EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 12:46 am by Oblivion

Affiliates
free forum

Roleplay Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doom Kitty
Admin
Admin
Doom Kitty

Roleplay Rules Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay Rules   Roleplay Rules EmptyMon May 11, 2009 5:36 pm

These are the rules that will apply to role play. These are not strict, inflexible rules but do your best to follow them because they will improve the general quality of the site.

1: This is a descriptive play forum, that doesn't mean a three page long post about your breakfast and history nobody would know about. By descriptive I mean putting in details like your characters thoughts and feelings at the moment, the environment around them, and whatever they're doing at the time. Posts like this: "Sakura was sad as she threw a kunai at a tree" won't cut it. Why is she sad? Is it cloudy? Why the heck is she attacking a tree? A better post would be something like this: "Tears welled up in Sakura's eyes as she once again thought about the night Sasuke left. She couldn't help feeling she could've done something more. When Yamato shouted at her to focus she blinked the tears away and focused herself on the task at hand. Picking her target, in this case a tree marked with a bull's eye, she pulled a kunai from her kit and let it fly with pinpoint accuracy. A dull thudding sound signaled she'd hit the center of the target, and suddenly she was a little less sad." Would be WAAAAAY better. A long, well written post with little to no irrelevant information is great, but a slightly short one with only relevant information and decent description is fine too. Just remember: Long or short, be descriptive and relevant.

2: Every character is unique and learns and grows at a different rate in different areas. As such there is no specific limit on number of posts or words needed to learn a new technique. Instead when you wish to learn something new bring it to moderator or administrator attention and they'll judge how long it will take for your character to learn it based on their ability to do so. With the time limit you will be required to make one post for each day of training, not typing out the full day of course, that's just insane... In the bad way. Type the highlights of the day or the point of greatest progress that day. If it would take a week to master a technique you will need seven posts, rather than all jutsu of a certain rank taking the same number of posts based on YOUR rank. Each post must be reviewed and approved by the mod/admin you contacted before you may make your next post, when the final post is approved you've learned your jutsu.

3: Post order. Possibly most important of all RP rules, every topic will have a certain order of posts, or turns, based on those involved and when they first posted. Say john, Sue, and Mick start a topic in which they're doing group training to improve their teamwork, john posts first, then Mick, then sue. That means the order is 1: john, 2: Mick, and 3: Sue, so Sue can't post right after john does, if she does that post will be invalid. This might be annoying, but without this rule things would be pretty chaotic since you might have interrupted someone who was about to lay the smack down on the bad guy by turning yourself into cannon fodder. The only exception is if during a non-critical point, such as not being in a heated battle, someone does not post within two days, if this happens PM a mod or admin and ask them to approve bumping the person off the turn roster until they get back, otherwise wait patiently like good little boys and girls.

4: Players allow to join. When you create a topic you can choose to limit access to certain users, have it open to all users, or even closed so only your own character is active in it. Closed topics can only be used for solo training as your character is alone in them. Do not abuse solo training or an Admin will take appropriate measures of punishment.
Back to top Go down
https://ninjalegacies.forumotion.com

Roleplay Rules
Page 1 of 1