Ninja Legacies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Legacies

A free, forum based, Non-Canon Naruto RP set years after the series. Things are still about the same, with some differences, see within for what they are.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Ninja Legacies is in the process of being revived! Please stay with us, and be prepared for some changes to the site! Thank you -Ninja Legacies Admin Trio
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Osaru
Baki Ookami DONE I_vote_lcapBaki Ookami DONE I_voting_barBaki Ookami DONE I_vote_rcap 
Doom Kitty
Baki Ookami DONE I_vote_lcapBaki Ookami DONE I_voting_barBaki Ookami DONE I_vote_rcap 
pioneercadet
Cassus
Baki
Minoru
Garnurk
Living Spirit Reborn
Jsalos
~Cipher~
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 144 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:09 pm
Latest topics
» Character Template
Baki Ookami DONE EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:10 pm by Osaru

» Hello
Baki Ookami DONE EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:24 am by Drac

» Um. . . o,e
Baki Ookami DONE EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:09 am by Doom Kitty

» Battle of the Gods! (Tournament, Off-RPG)
Baki Ookami DONE EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:07 am by Osaru

» back baby!
Baki Ookami DONE EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 9:50 pm by Osaru

» *sigh* I guess this is it...
Baki Ookami DONE EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 6:02 pm by Osaru

» OMGOMGOMGOMG
Baki Ookami DONE EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 7:25 am by pioneercadet

» Important Notice About Chakra!
Baki Ookami DONE EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 8:54 am by Doom Kitty

» Tadao Masanori (WIP)
Baki Ookami DONE EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 12:46 am by Oblivion

Affiliates
free forum

Baki Ookami DONE

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Baki

Baki

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
Baki Ookami DONE Left_bar_bleue915/950Baki Ookami DONE Empty_bar_bleue  (915/950)
Ryou: -50
Affiliation: Konohakure

Baki Ookami DONE Empty
PostSubject: Baki Ookami DONE   Baki Ookami DONE EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 11:53 am

Character Name:Baki Ookami
Ryou: Everyone starts with 200.
Clan:Ookami link is here https://ninjalegacies.forumotion.com/custom-clans-f5/ookami-clan-t77.htm
Elemental Affinity:
main:wind
sub:Fire
Specialties: Main:Taijutsu Sub:Ninjutsu Sub:Weaponary.
Starting Equipment:
steel katanaX2
shurikenX12
kuniX9
explosive tageX7

Physical Description:
Baki Ookami DONE 0d_1_b-2
baki is known to have jet black hair that varies in size and shape due to his constant styleing of his hair and on rare occasions he dies red streaks into it. he has natural red eyes. his build is that of a shinobi who trains his body to be in top physical condition. he has a broad chest and shoulders with a slim waist so some of the females in his village fancy him but he doesnt pay attention.

History:

Pre-Academy Life: Baki was born a only child, is mother dying from child birth she forced her husband to " love him well" so baki was slightly spoiled over the other children his age. he was only 4 years old during this time and he calls this period the "growing years". he rembers little about his childhood other than his granfather and father leaving for missions much and letting him spen most of his time with his grandmother who taught baki alot of good morales throughout his life. she would tell him brave warriors throughout our clan and about the clan history and ways of life and traditons he was 5 when he joined the academy.

Academy Life:baki was a below average academy student he trained occasionly for one peiod and then can train hard for another period and then take it easy the next day. he graduated with good marks but always fell asleep at the end of the day because he would always stay up late traiing at home. at the end of the day he would fall asleep at the genjutsu lecture so he never payed atention. baki was a good student doing his best to participate in classroom activities and made the class clowns sit and pay attention. he didnt graduate until he was 12.

Genin Arc: baki was put on a team along with his father as a sensai so he spent more time with his father doing missions and training trough varoius exercises. he had two teamates that happened to be twins Touga and Tschuichi. Baki had a slight crush on Tschuchi but often had fights with touga that made things complicated but they remained friends over the years the spent most of their gennin life doing missions and light training, baki calls these yars the "golden life" before any tradgedy struck his life he was a gennin for 2 years after failing the chunnin exams the first time due to him failing the written exam causing the rest not to participate due to the rules.

First C-rank Mission:the first C raked mission they had was locating a gang of ninjas that caused trouble and fighting and defeating their leader and hold them until more ninjas arrive. baki and the rest of his team were excited about a fight but his father was worried about baki being hurt. baki rushed into battle recklessly leaving the others behind he charged at the leader who paralized baki and was about to stab him and was saved by his father taking a kuni to the back of his spine leaving him unable to walk for the rest of his life. baki blames himself and touga only mocked him for causeing pain on their sensai baki was 13 when his father was paralizyed.

Chuunin Exams:baki and the rest were later given a new sensai a woman named kiki sensai. kiki tried to help baki make through the phase of suffering he put himself in after he hurt his father and touga only acted cold to baki. Baki felt worthless and spent all his time training sense he would never be invited anywhere due to touga spreading the horrible rumors about baki causing his father the use of his legs. kikki comforted baki enough to make baki prove himself to his teamates during the exams. after the written portion in which he used mental communication with his wolf friends outside the classroom window telling baki the answers ( baki was on the front row). when they recived the scrolls test they were ambushed by four teams.they all tried to gang up on baki's teams but baki then transformed into his werewolf form for the first time and howled calling all wolves in the forest of death to attack the teams the teams along with using his insane strengh and enchanced jutsus. the other teams were so frightend they surrendered and from then on baki and touga remain friends and Tschuchi started making advances toward baki. baki became a chunnin at age 14.

Chuunin Arc: Kiki sensai decided to challenge them more hearing about baki's transformation she trained the team more than ever making them reach strenghts of unbelivable levels and focused on their tai and nijutsu trainng beling genjutsu is only "mirror stricks and flash powder". Baki began slowley building up his relationship with Touga and his father and he even dated Tschuchi a couple of times. life seemed to get better and better and old wounds were healing and baki getting better at his transformation tequinque and learning the best tai and ninjutsu moves and this was when he learned about his wolf howl abilitys. he countinued being a chunnin until age 19

Jounin Exams: the jounin exams for baki were difficult. he had to do it alone along with a mission involing stealth (which he sucks at) and baki used his only genjutsu move at the time to look look like a wolf and steal fake plans and bring them back to the examiner. then baki had to do a written exam and preform a genjutsu since that was the examiners choice.Baki barley passed his exam by one point and when he finally surived through the tornament baki won 1st due to his intense tai training and his powerful jutsus and wolf transformation as a last resort. He battled Touga their where they were the finalists and were baki expected a powerful battle but instead he simply punched him in the forehead where it knocked him out winning baki the macth. after the exams baki proved himself to be deeply comittied to serving his clan and the village.

Jounin Arc: um that takes place now in this RP forum ^^
Sensei Arc: doesnt have a team but will have one if approved ^^

Personality: baki is a good mannered shinobi who is known for his good manners and politeness around konaha. he is bi-polar (meaning able to have wild mood swings) so he is generally moody and acts childish sometimes. he is slightly stuck up and is extremely hard headed his friends call him "Baka" for being foolish and playful. however in battle baki becomes almost a diffrent person he lets his "instincts take over" and can be more crueler and sadistic to his foes. to his friends he is generally a nice guy and can be well aware of his surronding if he was less childlike. however baki's greatest trair is his sense of responisbility taking blame for anything he feels is can be in any way affected by him. baki is sensitive about his looks and is careful about his friends choosing ones he belives his parents would approve of.

Sample Roleplay: Baki was exausted. he had a full day of training taijutsu which exersiced every muscle in his body without end and it was midnight. he bent over a stream and began washing his face "AHHHHHHhhhhh" baki groaned in comfort its been a while since he's trained like this and he could feel the muscles in his arms and chest swell. he heard a SNAP! behind a densly bushed area and gave out a quick gasp of surprise. a mouse jumped up and sniffed the stream baki was washing his face in and began drinking. "easy baki you've had a tough day" he said to himself he got up and streched his arms giving out of yawn. better get some sleep he thought to himself he began walking over to his home legs feeling weaker with each step and then he laided on his soft bed and closed his eyes.

Chakra: 950

Jutsu Known:
Name: wolf possesion jutsu
Type:genjutsu
Element: none
Requirments: Ookami clan member,chunnin ranked
Description: the user (based on skill) can posses and mentally control a nearby wolf (how long depends on the chakura the user has) the user can actually feel,taste,touch, and smell everything the wolf is doing and can control the wolves actions however in the event of death the user is knocked out uncounsious and it takes a small amount of chakura every second the wof is in effect
Base Chakra Cost:

Name:wolf mental communication
Type:genjutsu
Element:none
Requirments: ookami clan member, gennin ranked
Description:the user can verbally commmunicate with a wolf through a raduios of 500 feet. the user cannot control or see the wolves actions bt can understand the wolf and can translate it into whatever language the user may speak.
Base Chakra Cost:

Name:wolf howl locator
Type: ninjutsu
Element:wind
Requirments: rank of gennin (can be taught to others outside of clan but isnt advised)
Description:the user collects chakura in their throat and howls simular to deafening wolf screach. However, instead of offence this is used to find a opponet's heart beat frequencey and can locate a opponet and everyone around tham up to a raduis of 700 feet.
Base Chakra Cost:

Name:Deafening Wolf Howl
Type: Ninjutsu
Element:wind
Requirments: rank of chunnin (can be taught to others outside of clan but isnt advised)
Description: the user can produce a loud howl that is strong enough to wound enemies the user collects chakra in their throat before emitting the howl causeing soundwaves to attck their opponets.this offten causes a opponet to go death for a 5-7 seconds and can knock low ranked ninja out.
Base Chakra Cost:

Name: Wolf howl:blinding howl
Element: wind
Requirments: Ookami clan member and rank of Jounin
Description:this is simular to deafing wolf howl however the user creates so much wind it kicks up much Debri and its blnds opponets and gives the user a chance to escape or counter attack the opponet whatever the situation may be.
Base Chakra Cost:

Name: Wild Wolf's Mane
Type: ninjustu
Element: none
Requirments: rank of jounin
Description: This technique uses chakra to temporarily enhance the head's metabolism and manipulate the hair that grew longer as a result of this. There is also chakra flowing through the lengthened hair, making its hardness comparable to that of steel wire. By thickly bundling the hair, its strength is further increased, also increasing its destructive power. It's name may also come from the fact that (as seen just before striking a opponet) it takes a wolf-like shape.
Base Chakra Cost:

Name: Cresent moon dance
Type: Taijutsu weaponary
Requirments: weiding a sword at the time,and rank of jounin
Description:the user must weild a sword for this to work the user cretes a clone of temselves attacking their opponet. the user then appears behind the enemy in a complicated pattern leaving a deversating blow to the head.
Base Chakra Cost:

Name: Meta-wolf transformation
Requirments: Ookami clan member and rank of jounin
Description:the user conentrates in the target emotion of anger and using chakura to fuel the transformation and form into a werewolf. the users strengh, speed and reflexes are enchanes 200% however if the user isnt skilled enough in taikutsu the user will become serverally weakened after the transformation has ended and the user is back to his/her original form.
Base Chakra Cost:

Name:phoinex flame
Element:fire
Requirments:rank of gennin
Description:the user uses handsighns and collects chakura in the top of his/her throat. then they build up the flame in their neck and when ready release it by curving their lips and shoot the flames towards a opponet in a stream of flame.
Base Chakura Cost:

Name:grandfireball
Type:ninjutsu
Element:fire
Requirements:rank of chunnin
Description:the user shoots out a giant fireball but collects the fire in the mouth instead of the neack and releases the flmae simular to phoinex flame jutsu. the fireball is slow and easy to avoid but can be devestation once it hits something because it and everything in a 10 foot radius in flame.
Base Chakra Cost:

Name: Burning pain
Type: Ninjutsu
Element:Fire
Description: the user focuses a immense amount of chakurain the palm of their hands through their finger tips while dong the handsighns. when the user is done he puches out a large amount of chakuras into a large fast ball of energy that can burn through Heavy Armor. the ball is mostly used to distract enemys while they dodge so baki may counter IF it is avoided.
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
Baki Ookami DONE Left_bar_bleue915/950Baki Ookami DONE Empty_bar_bleue  (915/950)

Baki Ookami DONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baki Ookami DONE   Baki Ookami DONE EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 3:24 pm

k im done now
Back to top Go down
Osaru
Admin
Admin
Osaru

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
Baki Ookami DONE Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Baki Ookami DONE Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)
Ryou: 200
Affiliation: Seven Deadly Sins

Baki Ookami DONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baki Ookami DONE   Baki Ookami DONE EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 6:11 pm

I dont understand what exaclty your 'Phoenix flame' jutsu does. IS it like a normal fireball and what does it do to the opponent?
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Deadwood_Zen
Baki

Baki

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:

Baki Ookami DONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baki Ookami DONE   Baki Ookami DONE EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 9:13 am

its a stream of flame think like fire coming out of a flamethrower weapon, like saskue's.
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:

Baki Ookami DONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baki Ookami DONE   Baki Ookami DONE EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:26 am

still waiting
Back to top Go down
pioneercadet
Admin
Admin
pioneercadet

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
Baki Ookami DONE Left_bar_bleue2800/2800Baki Ookami DONE Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)

Baki Ookami DONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baki Ookami DONE   Baki Ookami DONE EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 12:34 pm

I really like your character Baki, so I have no problem approving you. However, I still need you to make a copy of your custom jutsu for your character and for your clan and place it in a thread under "custom jutsu" for approval.

I will move your character into "Approved Characters" as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Osaru
Admin
Admin
Osaru

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
Baki Ookami DONE Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Baki Ookami DONE Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)

Baki Ookami DONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baki Ookami DONE   Baki Ookami DONE EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 1:21 pm

Cadet, you forgot the chakra costs for all of his jutsus and his Base Chakra Cost. I can do it if you want, but ill let you have first choice since your his approver ^^
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Deadwood_Zen
pioneercadet
Admin
Admin
pioneercadet

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
Baki Ookami DONE Left_bar_bleue2800/2800Baki Ookami DONE Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)

Baki Ookami DONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baki Ookami DONE   Baki Ookami DONE EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 1:31 pm

I told him that he needed to make a copy in the custom jutsu area (that is where jutsu are supposed to be assigned a chakra cost in the first place)

Considering he is a Jounin, I would give him around 320 chakra, considering that this is about 3-4 times what a genin would have and that he seems like he would use more chakra than some other characters.
Back to top Go down
Doom Kitty
Admin
Admin
Doom Kitty

Baki Ookami DONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baki Ookami DONE   Baki Ookami DONE EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 2:32 pm

The Chakra level seems pretty good, I'd even be fine with adding an extra 40 to him since Jounin tend to have a fairly decent supply. And cadet is correct Osaru, the costs can't be listed here until all his custom jutsu, and anything else custom connected to those jutsu, is approved and costed in the place they need to be listed.
Back to top Go down
https://ninjalegacies.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Baki Ookami DONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baki Ookami DONE   Baki Ookami DONE Empty

Back to top Go down

Baki Ookami DONE
Page 1 of 1