Ninja Legacies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Legacies

A free, forum based, Non-Canon Naruto RP set years after the series. Things are still about the same, with some differences, see within for what they are.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Ninja Legacies is in the process of being revived! Please stay with us, and be prepared for some changes to the site! Thank you -Ninja Legacies Admin Trio
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Osaru
baki ookami's justu I_vote_lcapbaki ookami's justu I_voting_barbaki ookami's justu I_vote_rcap 
Doom Kitty
baki ookami's justu I_vote_lcapbaki ookami's justu I_voting_barbaki ookami's justu I_vote_rcap 
pioneercadet
Cassus
Baki
Minoru
Garnurk
Living Spirit Reborn
Jsalos
~Cipher~
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 144 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:09 pm
Latest topics
» Character Template
baki ookami's justu EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:10 pm by Osaru

» Hello
baki ookami's justu EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:24 am by Drac

» Um. . . o,e
baki ookami's justu EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:09 am by Doom Kitty

» Battle of the Gods! (Tournament, Off-RPG)
baki ookami's justu EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:07 am by Osaru

» back baby!
baki ookami's justu EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 9:50 pm by Osaru

» *sigh* I guess this is it...
baki ookami's justu EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 6:02 pm by Osaru

» OMGOMGOMGOMG
baki ookami's justu EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 7:25 am by pioneercadet

» Important Notice About Chakra!
baki ookami's justu EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 8:54 am by Doom Kitty

» Tadao Masanori (WIP)
baki ookami's justu EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 12:46 am by Oblivion

Affiliates
free forum

baki ookami's justu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Baki

Baki

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
baki ookami's justu Left_bar_bleue915/950baki ookami's justu Empty_bar_bleue  (915/950)
Ryou: -50
Affiliation: Konohakure

baki ookami's justu Empty
PostSubject: baki ookami's justu   baki ookami's justu EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 2:57 pm

Name: wolf possesion jutsu
Type:genjutsu
Element: none
Requirments: Ookami clan member,chunnin ranked
Description: the user (based on skill) can posses and mentally control a nearby wolf (how long depends on the chakura the user has) the user can actually feel,taste,touch, and smell everything the wolf is doing and can control the wolves actions however in the event of death the user is knocked out unconscious and it takes a small amount of chakura every second the wof is in effect
Base Chakra Cost: 15 to initiate, 5 for each post used.

Name:wolf mental communication
Type:genjutsu
Element:none
Requirments: ookami clan member, gennin ranked
Description:the user can verbally communicate with a wolf through a raduios of 500 feet. the user cannot control or see the wolves actions bt can understand the wolf and can translate it into whatever language the user may speak.
Base Chakra Cost: 7

Name:wolf howl locator
Type: ninjutsu
Element:wind
Requirments: rank of gennin (can be taught to others outside of clan but isnt advised)
Description:the user collects chakura in their throat and howls simular to deafening wolf screach. However, instead of offense this is used to find a opponent's heart beat frequency and can locate a opponet and everyone around them up to a radius of 700 feet.
Base Chakra Cost: 10

Name:Deafening Wolf Howl
Type: Ninjutsu
Element:wind
Requirments: rank of chunnin (can be taught to others outside of clan but isnt advised)
Description: the user can produce a loud howl that is strong enough to wound enemies the user collects chakra in their throat before emitting the howl causeing soundwaves to attck their opponets.this offten causes a opponet to go deaf for a 5-7 seconds and can knock low ranked ninja out.
Base Chakra Cost: 12

Name: Wolf howl:blinding howl
Element: wind
Requirments: Ookami clan member and rank of Jounin
Description:this is simular to deafing wolf howl however the user creates so much wind it kicks up much Debri and its blnds opponets and gives the user a chance to escape or counter attack the opponet whatever the situation may be.
Base Chakra Cost: 15

Name: Wild Wolf's Mane
Type: ninjustu
Element: none
Requirments: rank of jounin
Description: This technique uses chakra to temporarily enhance the head's metabolism and manipulate the hair that grew longer as a result of this. There is also chakra flowing through the lengthened hair, making its hardness comparable to that of steel wire. By thickly bundling the hair, its strength is further increased, also increasing its destructive power. It's name may also come from the fact that (as seen just before striking a opponet) it takes a wolf-like shape.
Base Chakra Cost: 20

Name: Cresent moon dance
Type: Taijutsu weaponary
Requirments: weiding a sword at the time,and rank of jounin
Description:the user must weild a sword for this to work the user cretes a clone of temselves attacking their opponet. the user then appears behind the enemy in a complicated pattern leaving a deversating blow to the head.

Name: Meta-wolf transformation
Requirments: Ookami clan member and rank of jounin
Description:the user concentrates in the target emotion of anger and using chakura to fuel the transformation and form into a werewolf. the users strengh, speed and reflexes are enchanes 200% however if the user isnt skilled enough in taikutsu the user will become serverally weakened after the transformation has ended and the user is back to his/her original form.
Base Chakra Cost: 20

Name:phoinex flame
Element:fire
Requirments:rank of gennin
Description:the user uses handsighns and collects chakura in the top of his/her throat. then they build up the flame in their neck and when ready release it by curving their lips and shoot the flames towards a opponet in a stream of flame.
Base Chakura Cost: 20

Name:grandfireball
Type:ninjutsu
Element:fire
Requirements:rank of chunnin
Description:the user shoots out a giant fireball but collects the fire in the mouth instead of the neack and releases the flmae simular to phoinex flame jutsu. the fireball is slow and easy to avoid but can be devestation once it hits something because it and everything in a 10 foot radius in flame.
Base Chakra Cost25

Name: Burning pain
Type: Ninjutsu
Element:Fire
Description: the user focuses a immense amount of chakurain the palm of their hands through their finger tips while dong the handsighns. when the user is done he puches out a large amount of chakuras into a large fast ball of energy that can burn through Heavy Armor. the ball is mostly used to distract enemys while they dodge so baki may counter IF it is avoided.
Back to top Go down
pioneercadet
Admin
Admin
pioneercadet

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
baki ookami's justu Left_bar_bleue2800/2800baki ookami's justu Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Ryou: 200
Affiliation: Seven Deadly Sins

PostSubject: Re: baki ookami's justu   baki ookami's justu EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:58 am

I am setting your jutsu chakra cost now. I have already approved these jutsu elsewhere, so I really do not mind setting costs for you.
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
baki ookami's justu Left_bar_bleue915/950baki ookami's justu Empty_bar_bleue  (915/950)
Ryou: -50
Affiliation: Konohakure

PostSubject: Re: baki ookami's justu   baki ookami's justu EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 7:48 am

thank you so my clan and charrie has all been approved?
Back to top Go down
pioneercadet
Admin
Admin
pioneercadet

Character sheet
Chakra Reserve:
baki ookami's justu Left_bar_bleue2800/2800baki ookami's justu Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Ryou: 200
Affiliation: Seven Deadly Sins

PostSubject: Re: baki ookami's justu   baki ookami's justu EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 9:43 pm

Let me double check, but I am pretty sure it has. After you get the A OK I will ask if it is ok if you go ahead and make a post in character.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: baki ookami's justu   baki ookami's justu Empty

Back to top Go down

baki ookami's justu
Page 1 of 1